Getting it done for July & December 2015

Hi everyone!

Catching up . . .
Friday - rest day so dog walk only. DH and I went to dinner and a movie, so eating off a bit due the wine and dessert.
Saturday - d0g walk, ballet class, D5, then spent the afternoon and evening with friends watching the numerous, very important football games - again, eating off due to wine, desserts and other snacks (though I did try to eat only small portions).
Sunday - dog walks for wu and cd plus 4 mile run. Wanted to get in another leg wo, but not sure that's happening. Laundry and house almost done, but now running out for groceries, then getting DS who has a long weekend for "fall break" but of course wanted to hang with friends through the football game activities.

Everyone is doing great! Keep it up. Now, off to errands.

Those busy weekends can throw you off a bit but I am sure you will be right on track again at the start of a new week. How are those legs by the way? ;0

I have been sore since weds last week!

Hi to all!

Belinda: Way to go on the yoga workout. :)

Sherry: Hang in there!

Allee: How are your legs now?

Well I have thrown in the towel on doing another leg workout this week. I did do a walk yesterday and today to try to loosen up. Today was 3.54 miles and my ITband was much better. This was getting tight during my walk yesterday.

Well tomorrow it is back to upper body weights with D7.

Have a great rest of your weekend! :)

BBT
Heidi

Hi to all!

Belinda: Way to go on the yoga workout. :)

Sherry: Hang in there!

Allee: How are your legs now?

Well I have thrown in the towel on doing another leg workout this week. I did do a walk yesterday and today to try to loosen up. Today was 3.54 miles and my ITband was much better. This was getting tight during my walk yesterday.

Well tomorrow it is back to upper body weights with D7.

Have a great rest of your weekend! :)

BBT
Heidi

Fantastic job, Heidi :)

Hi all!

Today will be a rest day. Just finished dinner, and getting ready to drive DS back to school, so that's my evening. Hips are feeling good after yesterday's run, so think all this leg work is getting me there. tomorrow will be another run day, and I"ll need to look at my week to see how to get STS in, too.

Heidi - ITBS? Getting to be experts on that at this house. At least for us, it's all due to imbalances in the hips and glutes, hence the double leg days each week. Also, rolling with the rumble roller helps keep it loose.

Belinda - Enjoy D7 today. Have you kept tracked of how you've progressed each time you've done it? I imagine the gains are impressive.

Waving Hi to Allee.

Looks like DS is about ready to roll. See ya tomorrow.

good morning,

great job ladies! i have been super busy no workout to report from the last few days and today.
will be back to it tomorrow.

have a great day.

Morning!

Yesterday was a super busy work day.

Meals:
B: Baked oats w/apples
L: Veggie soup
D: Will see...my oldest son usually comes for a visit on Tuesday's.

Today: I just finished D7. PHEW! All these push-ups are starting to get a little easier I think....;) Not doing them all on my toes yet however.

I will do a walk later this after noon too.

Hey Belinda! Awesome job on D7! What type of cardio are you planning today? Have a great one!

Sherry: Awesome job on your run and being a leg workout champ! That first leg workout from STS about did me in. I still haven't done another one since. I am doing walks instead which helps. What roller do you have buy the way? ;)

Tomorrow is another busy work day but will do RWH Circuit Legs.

OK off to shower and the rest of my day. Had it not rained this morning I would be doing yard clean-up.

Make it a good one!
BBL
Heidi

Hey girls,

I ended up doing Karen Voight Sleek Essentials Sweat Effect and 25 min yoga. I am so sore the last few day's :) Need to make sure I stretch more often.

Heidi - you are making me hungry :D Looks amazing, girl. WTG, on D7 today. Way to many push ups in M1 :p If it makes you feel better, I did a few on my toes yesterday too. My neck is stiff and my back is killing me.

Sherry - I alway kept tracked of my progress when I do STS. I do go a little lighter on my back and shoulder. Don't want to hurt anything. How are your legs feeling?

Allee - hope you get a break and get your workout in. Hang in there, girl.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day,everyone.

Happy Tuesday!

Yay! We're getting in our wo's! For me, 2.5 mile run - trying to beat the sunset, which was between dog walks for wu and cd, plus stretching. Happy with how my hamstrings are loosening up even on non-ballet days.

Appetite kicking up - that's the bad part - always does when I start exercising more. Need to keep that under control.

Allee - jump right back in - you'll get there.

Heidi - Yay on D7. I'm not finding soup to assist with the appetite control - been having butternut squash soup, but I think i just need the solid veggies. Same here - not doing all push-ups on the toes. One day we'll get there ('course, if the arms didn't have to push up so much weight, that would help, too!)

Belinda - Was that more of a barre type wo? Plus the yoga, that should be helping to stretch you. I'm going lighter on the leg wo's than I used to, but my form is so much better. So the lbwo's plus running is working - very pleased.

Time to shower and relax for the night. Hope you had a good one, and back at it tomorrow.

Hi all!

Today will be a rest day. Just finished dinner, and getting ready to drive DS back to school, so that's my evening. Hips are feeling good after yesterday's run, so think all this leg work is getting me there. tomorrow will be another run day, and I"ll need to look at my week to see how to get STS in, too.

Heidi - ITBS? Getting to be experts on that at this house. At least for us, it's all due to imbalances in the hips and glutes, hence the double leg days each week. Also, rolling with the rumble roller helps keep it loose.

Belinda - Enjoy D7 today. Have you kept tracked of how you've progressed each time you've done it? I imagine the gains are impressive.

Waving Hi to Allee.

Looks like DS is about ready to roll. See ya tomorrow.

Hello back! ;)

Hello,

Thank you so much ladies for the encouraging words. ;)

YES!!! I am feeling really pump to today. I did trisets and day 2 beginner body rock.

Sherry, Heidi and Belinda awesome job with your STS workouts.

I hope to join in the next rotation.

Have a great day.

Happy Wednesday!

D7 done! Definitely not a fan of push-ups, but they were in much better form today, so the volume is improving me. Also a dog walk because the weather was beautiful. Not sure how much longer that will last.

Belinda - Way to go on D8 plus yoga. How did your UB have the strength to hold poses?

Allee - Yes! Jumping right back in. Those weren't easy wo's, either. Keep in up!

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Needing more sleep is kicking in along with the appetite. One I need to control; the other I should just give in to. So, calling it a night. Hope it was a good one, and back at it tomorrow.

Morning!

Happy Thursday.

I got it Done! 3 miles walk plus easy stretch.

what are you plans today? make it a good one.

Happy Wednesday!

D7 done! Definitely not a fan of push-ups, but they were in much better form today, so the volume is improving me. Also a dog walk because the weather was beautiful. Not sure how much longer that will last.

Belinda - Way to go on D8 plus yoga. How did your UB have the strength to hold poses?

Allee - Yes! Jumping right back in. Those weren't easy wo's, either. Keep in up!

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Needing more sleep is kicking in along with the appetite. One I need to control; the other I should just give in to. So, calling it a night. Hope it was a good one, and back at it tomorrow.

awesome job! go sherry go!
i hear you on the not sleeping. most days i am like a walking zombie.
hang in there.

Hey girls,

Busy day today :) I did Minna Lessing Fat Eliminator (Cardo) today.

Sherry - my upper body is very strong :p all those barre workouts. BTW, g Karen Voight Sleek Essentials Sweat Effect is a cardio workout. Good job on your workouts.

Allee - nice job on that walk. It's beautiful outside.

Hedi - I know, you are working hard. WTG.

I will be back tomorrow. Good night.

Hi all!

2 mile easy run - because that's what I wanted to do for my run tonight, meaning take it easy rather than run harder to get in more miles before I lost light. Getting runs in outside while I can. Also, dog walk plus stretch.

Allee - great job on your long walk today. Go at your own pace. Now that you are exercising again, hopefully that will help the sleep issues.

Belinda - Great job on cardio. You do find a great variety. Your UB should be strong after all those rounds of STS!

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Back at it tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.