Getting it done for July & December 2015

Morning!

Happy Friday to you All!

Disc 5 is DONE! :)

Breakfast was yummy: Broiled Sweet Potato slices with avocado and sunflower seeds, 1/2 banana and scrambled egg
Lunch: Curry soup
Dinner: DH's shepherd's pie. :) (not compliant with meal plan because it has cheese. Oh well, my one splurge)

Have a great one!

BBS
Heidi

Good morning,

I will do D9 and a stretch today. My shoulders are tight?

Heidi - I call that a heavy leg workout carrying boxes up the stairs :p How did D5 go?

Sherry - have fun with D6 today. LOL, no concern, just needed a little break :)

Allee - what are your plans today?

I will be back later. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Just finished! (Friday) :) I am getting stronger on the pull-ups.

Hi all!

D6 today - and I will be feeling it tomorrow I'm sure! Good thing I took the dog for a walk before. Once again questioning the intelligence of working out in the basement for lbwo - feeling every step coming back up to the main floor.

Eating on track until dinner (my typical meals throughout the day) - DH wanted to make it easy, so he made pizza. That's ok, just didn't eat a lot.

Allee - AB is a sneaky one that gets you good! LOL!

Belinda - Nice job on your walk, but should we be concerned if it was only a walk?

Heidi - Yeah, I think your legs do need a rest day!

Seriously, I'm tired, so calling it an early one tonight. Hope you had a good one!

Believe me I hear you on the crawling up the stairs! LOL! Nice job!

Morning!

Happy Friday to you All!

Disc 5 is DONE! :)

Breakfast was yummy: Broiled Sweet Potato slices with avocado and sunflower seeds, 1/2 banana and scrambled egg
Lunch: Curry soup
Dinner: DH's shepherd's pie. :) (not compliant with meal plan because it has cheese. Oh well, my one splurge)

Have a great one!

BBS
Heidi

Awesome job :)

Good morning,

I will do KBxoing workout today :) Not sure which one yet? I will report later this evening.

Waving Hi to Heidi, Allee and Sherry :) BBL!

Hello Belinda, Heidi and Sherry.

Hope you all are enjoying your Saturday.

I think I am doing hardstrikes. Thanks Belinda for the idea. Lol

Have a great day.

Afternoon! Where did this day go?

Allee and Belinda: Have fun with your workouts today. :)

I did a 2.5 mile walk this morning with my DH. Needed to get out before the onslaught of doing paperwork.

Now that it is almost 2:30Pm I am tired and needing a nap. ;) My legs are still tight so I will not do that added leg workout today.
I will do it tomorrow and start the week off right on target with Disc 7.

Sherry: How is it going?

Have a great Saturday!
BBT
Heidi

Good evening,

I ended up doing Powerstrike and abs today.

Allee - you are welcome :) How was HS ? I love that one.

Heidi - nice job on your walk, girl!

Sherry - what did you do today? Any plans this weekend?

Good night, ladies.

Good morning,

I just finished Karen Voight Yoga Sculpt = 45 min. I remember the first time I did that one, I almost died :D Now, I love it :) Go figure!

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi everyone!

Catching up . . .
Friday - rest day so dog walk only. DH and I went to dinner and a movie, so eating off a bit due the wine and dessert.
Saturday - d0g walk, ballet class, D5, then spent the afternoon and evening with friends watching the numerous, very important football games - again, eating off due to wine, desserts and other snacks (though I did try to eat only small portions).
Sunday - dog walks for wu and cd plus 4 mile run. Wanted to get in another leg wo, but not sure that's happening. Laundry and house almost done, but now running out for groceries, then getting DS who has a long weekend for "fall break" but of course wanted to hang with friends through the football game activities.

Everyone is doing great! Keep it up. Now, off to errands.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.