Getting it done for July & December 2015

Hey girls,

Sorry for not checking in this morning. I did step this morning. It was CIA 2703 Nekea Brown Amazing Hot Stepping.

Sherry - good job on D8 yesterday. It was raining here too yesterday. I appreciate your thought about Graigslist. Just never bought anything from three.

Hi Heidi and Allee .

I will be back later.

Hi all!

2 mile easy run today plus dog walk. Was very windy and drizzly, so proud that I still got out there.

Belinda - Nice step wo this a.m. Is that online or another in your amazing collection?

Tomorrow is a rest day, and will be with friends for the evening. Have a good one.

Morning!

Super busy with work. :/

Today is D11! Off to it!

Great job on your workouts ladies!

Happy Friday to you all!

BBL
Heidi

Hello All,

You all are doing great. :):):)

This week has been terribly stressful and emotionally draining.:(:(:(:( I didn't track as much as I should have and didn't get to workout as much as I wanted too. I am glad this week is coming to an end. I will rock next week.

Hi Allee! Even a little mini WO would have an effect in elevating your mood and or work off stress. I hope you can back on track and next week you ROCK IT!

Belinda: Congrats on finishing Meso 1! Nice job! What are your plans for the week off?

Sherry: How's it going? Have a great workout and evening!

Changing my plan: I don't think I can do BB lifting for legs tomorrow. LOL! I am really feeling today's back and tricep workout.
Doing a run tomorrow and legs on Sunday. I think this would workout better.

Have a great safe weekend!

BBT
Heidi

Hello to you all! Happy Halloween!

Workout for Today:
Interval Training Run: 3 miles
STS Med Ball Abs
Stretch Max #3

Perfect combo!

Have a great Saturday!
BBL
Heidi

Just checking in today.

Friday - no wo (planned rest day), out with friends for the night
Saturday - went to cc regionals meet, so several hours outside walking/jogging to see/cheer the races. I think the additional shivering at times to the the cold, damp wind gusts should count as extra calories spent. I'm finally warm again.

So, rotation-wise, I'm a bit off, but since this has been an off week, I'll finish M1 up this coming week and go straight into M2 and be on track with all of you.

Belinda - Wish your DD birthday from us! Great job finishing M1!

Heidi - Nice run today. How are the back/tri's feeling now? Ready for legs tomorrow? You've kept on track better than me.

Allee - Something is better than nothing. If you have stairs, walk up and down them a few times. Hold a plank for as long as you can, which could be less than a minute. Little things do add up.

Gotta get ready for the trick-or-treaters. Enjoy your evening!

Just checking in today.

Saturday - went to cc regionals meet, so several hours outside walking/jogging to see/cheer the races. I think the additional shivering at times to the the cold, damp wind gusts should count as extra calories spent. I'm finally warm again.

So, rotation-wise, I'm a bit off, but since this has been an off week, I'll finish M1 up this coming week and go straight into M2 and be on track with all of you.

Heidi - Nice run today. How are the back/tri's feeling now? Ready for legs tomorrow? You've kept on track better than me.

Allee - Something is better than nothing. If you have stairs, walk up and down them a few times. Hold a plank for as long as you can, which could be less than a minute. Little things do add up.

BRRR! Hot soup and hot drinks for you! Have a great evening seeing all those cute youngsters and their costumes. I don't think we will have any here because this neighborhood has all grown up. :/

As for Am I ready for another round of legs?? Hmm I gotta get it done right? ;) Tomorrow morning is the plan.

Morning! Up before the dawn!

Planning my off week from STS. The goal this week is to do the first week of the January 2015 rotation. Add in extra cardio runs and
a MUST is more Ab WO's.

Today:
STS D12 legs

For the week ahead:
RWH PH1 and X10 #4
RWH chest
RK
RWH legs
Bike WO
RWH Back
Sunday: yoga or stretching

I am feeling my legs from yesterday's run so this should be interesting by the end of the day. ;)

Eat Clean and Have a great Sunday!
BBS
Heidi

Morning! Up before the dawn!

Planning my off week from STS. The goal this week is to do the first week of the January 2015 rotation. Add in extra cardio runs and
a MUST is more Ab WO's.

Today:
STS D12 legs

For the week ahead:
RWH PH1 and X10 #4
RWH chest
RK
RWH legs
Bike WO
RWH Back
Sunday: yoga or stretching

I am feeling my legs from yesterday's run so this should be interesting by the end of the day. ;)

Eat Clean and Have a great Sunday!
BBS
Heidi

Good Morning Heidi,

Wow! I can't believe it November! Christmas is just around the corner. :)

Have a great workout this morning. Go Heidi Go! You are doing great. :)

Have a wonderful workout and day.

Good Morning All,

Hope everyone has a great Halloween. It was so cute seeing all the little kids in their customes.

Off to start my day.

Trisets here I come!!!

Have a great day all.

Happy Sunday!

Crazy day here getting house chores and errands done. Store was crazy - was really wondering if we needed groceries! Did get in a dog walk, 2 mile easy run and stretch.

Heidi - So, how the legs doing now?

Allee - How did trisets go?

Belinda - waving Hi!

Short and quick - still have things to finish before I sleep.

Good morning,

This week is my recovery week. Not sure what cardio I will do ?

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend? Mine was amazing :) we didn't get home until late last night.

I will be back and catch up on personals later.

Morning! I can't believe it's already Monday again. :/

This weekend was busy work house, laundry and work related stuff. I didn't get much else done Sunday.

Another busy work day ahead.

Just finished STS D12 legs. I did not do the bonus part at the end however. I am going to feel what I did do later for sure!

Tomorrow's plan:
RWH Plyo 1
X10 WO #4

Belinda: I am going to follow the first week of January 2015 rotation for my week off. :) Have a great cardio workout!

Sherry: Nice job on your run! :) Yup that time of year where everyone seems to be out at the stores. Argh! Hate Shopping. LOL!
What's your plan for today? STS D10? Have a great one!

Allee: Did you change your rotation? How are you doing getting in your workouts? Have a fun with one today whatever you decide on doing. :)

OK off to shower and work.

BBL
Heidi

Just checking in today.

Sherry, thank you :) We had a blast this weekend. Great idea going right into M2 after M1.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.