Getting it done for July & December 2015

Good morning!

Stopping by to quickly let you know, I'm feeling it today. Pecs and front delta - yowza!

Ok, carry on with your own pumping iron.

Morning All.

Thanks for the warm welcome back. hehe
I have fallen off the fitness wagon for so long. Trying to get back to it. okay. today is the day.
any suggestions? workout rotation or meal plans.

TIA.
Allee

Oh have a wonderful workout all

Sherry: great job.

Morning All.

Thanks for the warm welcome back. hehe
I have fallen off the fitness wagon for so long. Trying to get back to it. okay. today is the day.
any suggestions? workout rotation or meal plans.

TIA.
Allee

Oh have a wonderful workout all

Sherry: great job.

Hi Allee! Maybe if your starting off again try the low impact series? I am eating clean as best as I can. :)
Pick a rotation that is for beginners from Cathe's rotation list.

Hi everyone!

D1 done! Oh, I will be feeling that in the morning. I haven't been working out that hard, so this will really kick me into gear. I went down on every weight the sheet printed out since I didn't redo my 1RM from the last time I was doing STS.

Because I want 2 leg days each week, plan is upper, lower, upper, lower - so not exactly following the rotation as planned (to answer Heidi's question). Running for cardio on my off days - and tomorrow night is group run at local running store.

Food: - very similar to yesterday
1: breakfast smoothie
2: cottage cheese and flavored greek yogurt (yes, I know, has sugar)
3: romaine salad with egg whites
4: grilled chicken (last night's leftovers), broccoli
5: protein shake

Tracking it all meticulously in MFP so I can stay focused.

Heidi - Crazy wo! Did you really need to do more push-ups? and, do you make your own tahini? You will be so glad when your son gets his license.

Belinda - I love kickboxing. I should try that one. Does you DH do the cardio with you, too, or just the weights? My DH is doing a Rip60/Ultimate Yogi hybrid, which for him means whichever he feels like doing that day, whatever workout he desires. Oh, and mix running and soccer in with that. He doesn't follow rotations very well. LOL!

Allee - Waving Hi!

Now to shower and relax. Looks like we all had a good one. Back at it hard tomorrow.

LOL! No I did not need more push-ups for sure! Today's challenge has triceps in it as well as doing STS D2. So I will do that challenge tomorrow instead. ;)

OH, I was picking up my Son that moved a couple towns over. His wife had the car and he can't use his work vehicle off hours.

Yes, I do make the Tahini Mix. :) Recipe from the 30Clean Challenge

2TBL tahini
1 Tbl lemon juice (fresh)
1 Tbl Coconut aminos
1 Tbl Water (Use as needed if too thick)

There are many variations to this recipe. It is fun trying out a new one here and there.

Morning!

Belinda: How are you doing today? Are you doing D2? Have a great workout!

I just finished D2. YEAH! :)

Sherry: Great foods yesterday! :)

Allee: Have a great workout!

B: Yellow Pepper with onions, Egg, Tomato and Spinach. Banana w/cashew butter.
L: Will be my Sweet Potato Curry w/spinach I made yesterday
D: Ital. Herb Roasted Lima Beans w/zucchini (also made yesterday)

Off to shower and work!
Have an awesome one!
Heidi

Hey girls,

I did D2 earlier this morning, just getting around to post it :)

Heidi - I am good, thanks for asking :) How are you doing? Fantastic job on D2 today :) BTW, your eating is super clean.

Allee - just do whatever you want to do :) Have fun!

Sherry - good job on D1 and your eating. You should try that KB workout, it's a lot of fun. I have the dvd, but you can find it on youtube. Yes, DH does the cardio and weight workout too. LOL, at least your husband is doing something, right?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout,

Hi all!

Quick post - ran lots of errands after work (order boutonniere for Sat, get book for lit class, etc.) But did get in a 3 mile run and, of course, a dog walk. Pecs still sore - but I will get better at push-ups if I keep doing them. In the meantime . . .

Heidi - Impressed that you are doing a challenge on top of STS. You go!

Belinda - DH stretched with me after out separate runs - I think that counts.

Allee - How about starting with Cathe's beginner rotation? That's why she made it, to get you going.

Ok, that's it for today. Sounds like we had a good one. Meet ya back at the gym tomorrow.

Good Morning To All!

Belinda: Way to go on D2! I am trying, I mean really trying to eat clean. Thank you!
What cardio and or workout are you doing today?

Sherry: Nice job on your run and walkies! :) All those push-ups starting off is tough for sure! Yesterday's pull-ups were a good one
as well. Have fun today if that is your plan. Keep up with the good eating!

Allee: So did you decide on what rotation you will follow or program? It makes it easier to have a plan ahead for each day. This way
you know what your doing. SO GO GET IT DONE! HEHE :)

Today's Plan:

B: Lime Green Smoothie
L: Lima Bean and zucchini salad
D: Sweet Potato and Spinach Soup
Mini Meal: Tahini with veggies

WO: Studio sweat on demand: 10/04/15 This is an hour long spin class

Make it a good one!
BBL
Heidi

Allee: So did you decide on what rotation you will follow or program? It makes it easier to have a plan ahead for each day. This way
you know what your doing. SO GO GET IT DONE! HEHE :)

Good Morning Heidi,

Have a great workout. Your spin class sounds interesting. hehe
Thank you. I will download the low impact series plus I also sign up for bodyrock challenge.

off to it...
have a great workout all.

Good morning,

I did JF Zombie step workout :)

Heidi - you will :) Have fun spinning today.

Allie - welcome back girl :) what workout are you doing today?

Sherry - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back tomorrow . Have a great day and workout.

Good Evening!

So, since I'm trying to do 2 leg wo's/week, today was D3. Kept the weights a bit lighter since I'm trying to do 2, but I was still feeling it. We'll see how I can walk tomorrow! ;)

Meals today:
1 - morning berry/banana smoothie
2 - cottage cheese/flavored greek yogurt
3 - romaine salad with egg whites
4- chicken with broccoli/cauliflower
5 - pork tenderloin with some kind of veggie (just about done in the oven)

Heidi - Excellent eating and great spin class! I bet you sweated buckets! :D

Allee - LIS is a great place to start, too. You don't have to keep up with Heidi - I don't try. ;)

Belinda - Zombie step? Really? :confused: I'm guessing that it is a good workout, or you wouldn't have done it. By the title, guessing it's also low impact?

Dinner almost ready. We're all doing great. Keep it up!

Good Morning Heidi,

Have a great workout. Your spin class sounds interesting. hehe
Thank you. I will download the low impact series plus I also sign up for bodyrock challenge.

off to it...
have a great workout all.

NICE! Which BR challenge?

Good Evening!

So, since I'm trying to do 2 leg wo's/week, today was D3. Kept the weights a bit lighter since I'm trying to do 2, but I was still feeling it. We'll see how I can walk tomorrow! ;)

Meals today:
1 - morning berry/banana smoothie
2 - cottage cheese/flavored greek yogurt
3 - romaine salad with egg whites
4- chicken with broccoli/cauliflower
5 - pork tenderloin with some kind of veggie (just about done in the oven)

Heidi - Excellent eating and great spin class! I bet you sweated buckets! :D

Allee - LIS is a great place to start, too. You don't have to keep up with Heidi - I don't try. ;)

Belinda - Zombie step? Really? :confused: I'm guessing that it is a good workout, or you wouldn't have done it. By the title, guessing it's also low impact?

Dinner almost ready. We're all doing great. Keep it up!

Wow nice job on the leg workout! How are those legs today? :0
Your doing great also with your diet. Keeping track and being accountable I think helps.

Good morning,

I did JF Zombie step workout :)

Heidi - you will :) Have fun spinning today.

Allie - welcome back girl :) what workout are you doing today?

Sherry - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back tomorrow . Have a great day and workout.

Hey! OK A Zombie workout? LOL! Right in season for the fall. :) Nice job!

Good evening,

I just got my workout in, I did D3 and abs.

Heidi - lol, that's why I did the workout. It was a fun workout.

Sherry - the workout was inter. step :) I worked up a sweat and they are so much fun. I hate complex choreograph. Jenny's choreograph is pure fun. I don't do Step Moves and AS for that reason. Good job on your leg workout.

Allee - what did you do today?

Good night, ladies.

No workout for me today. Got woke up at 1am...gave up at three and did paperwork. Back to bed for 2 hours then to work. That's it.

Very busy work day and my workout was heavy box lifting and running up and down 2 flights of stairs.

Food has been clean for the most part just not a lot.

B: Yellow peppers, tomato, onion and egg
Late lunch: Ital. roasted lima beans with zucchini and 2 slices of Whole Wheat tst.
Dinner: Not very hungry yet...maybe just raw veggies to munch on.

Legs are on for tomorrow! :)

Allee: What did you do today?

OK off for the evening. Happy Friday to you all!
BBT
Heidi

Good evening,

I just got my workout in, I did D3 and abs.

Heidi - lol, that's why I did the workout. It was a fun workout.

Sherry - the workout was inter. step :) I worked up a sweat and they are so much fun. I hate complex choreograph. Jenny's choreograph is pure fun. I don't do Step Moves and AS for that reason. Good job on your leg workout.

Allee - what did you do today?

Good night, ladies.

Awesome job Belinda! :)

No workout for me today. Got woke up at 1am...gave up at three and did paperwork. Back to bed for 2 hours then to work. That's it.

Very busy work day and my workout was heavy box lifting and running up and down 2 flights of stairs.

Food has been clean for the most part just not a lot.

B: Yellow peppers, tomato, onion and egg
Late lunch: Ital. roasted lima beans with zucchini and 2 slices of Whole Wheat tst.
Dinner: Not very hungry yet...maybe just raw veggies to munch on.

Legs are on for tomorrow! :)

Allee: What did you do today?

OK off for the evening. Happy Friday to you all!
BBT
Heidi

I hate when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep :( I hope you get your workout in tomorrow. Your eating looks amazing :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.