Getting it done for July & December 2015

Good morning,

Today I am finishing up Jenny Ford's 30 Day Challenge. I will do Marching with moves + lower body weights and core today.

Sherry - good job on that run yesterday. My son does know how to cook :) As far as the Firms, they look every dated :( I am sure the workouts are amazing. I know I will not getting them, lol.

Heidi - hope you feel better.

I will be back later. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Good afternoon,

Workouts are done :) I have to say, her workouts are a lot of fun. Now, I need to plan my next rotation.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

Did Ride today, along with dog walk. Still amazed how a week with a bad cold kills my aerobic system.

Belinda - Great job on your wo and finishing the challenge. What are you goals for the next rotation? I need to come up with a plan to build aerobic capacity, strengthen/even out the hips/glutes, and shed fat. Not asking for much, right? I can do it - just takes doing the hard work.

Heidi - how are you today? Getting it done?

Hope you had a good one. Back at it tomorrow.

ood morning,

Workout is done : I did the same workouts I did yesterday :D My husband had to work late, he never finished his last day of Jenny's rotation:) I think this week, we will do circuit workouts w/cardio in-between ? Or maybe we start STS tomorrow? Haven't decided :D I only had my fitbit since Nov of last year :( Fitbit did sent me another battery, but for some reason I couldn't sync it? It's working now.

Sherry - thank you :) I have no idea what I will do next? DH leaves it all up to me :D Maybe we will do STS or circuit workouts? I have to look at my STS book and see if we both can do STS at the same time? I have to come up with something by tomorrow:p I will let you know.

Hi Heidi :)

I will be back later. Happy Hump day, everyone.

Good evening!

Run day today - 2+ miles plus dog walk for cool down and good stretch for hamstrings. Still working on getting my cardio capacity back.

Belinda - Same workout? Did DH do it with you this time? Too funny. Glad your Fitbit is working again. Hmmm . . . STS? Maybe if I did 2 leg days/week (yes, I'm obsessed with getting the glutes/hips equal). Let me look through the book, too.

Waving Hi to Heidi.

Got sidetracked, so late post. Catch ya again tomorrow.

Morning!

Argh super busy lately with work. Exhausted and feeling down from it all. I tried a workout Tues. with no energy. 1 mile walk on the TM
and my fit challenge.

Tabatas: 20sec on and 10sec off: Jump squats, jumping jacks and plie squats (all 5 times through)

Yesterday was itread #9 40min as a walker for the most part. Did the 2nd and third part of the workout as a slow jogger. Highest speed was 6.
After was once again my fit challenge WO.

30 sec marching bridge (did this 5 times through), 20 windshield wipers and 100 mountain climbers. Back is bothering me so did these last 2 exercises only once through.

Today is another busy one. Car inspections and an airport trip to pick-up my DIL. :) She is coming back from Disney on a business trip. Can't wait to hear all about it.

WO planned this afternoon: 1 min each: jump rope, side pland dips and diamond push-ups. (those push-ups are going to be killer! I will probably end up flat on my face. ;) )

Sherry: Your doing great getting back into your workouts! So glad that you are feeling much better.

Belinda: I was just thinking of restarting STS as well. Let me know if you do because I could follow along with you too. :)
Great job getting your workouts done even though your DH is busy.

Off to get ready for the day.
BBS
Heidi

Make it a good one!

Good Evening!

Dog walk was it today. Fundraising dinner for cc team, so socialized and ate unclean food, but had a good time.

Looking at it - I do think I could swing an STS rotation with 2 leg days, so schedule for me would be something like:
Mon - run
Tues - UB #1
Wed - run
Thurs - legs
Fri - rest
Sat - run & UB #2
Sun - legs

I still need to prioritize the legs, so it's really figuring if I can get in 2 UBwo's. Now, best results would be if I get the nutrition under control. Why is this so darn hard?

Heidi - Yes, I have those exhausting work days, too. Did you get your planned wo done today with all that running around? Business trip to Disney? I've never had one that much fun. I'm sure it was a blast.

Belinda - Taking a well earned rest day?

That's it for today. Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

I never reported my workout yesterday, I ended up doing DM premix : Cardio + upper body = 60 min. I was a sweaty mess afterwards :)

Not sure, what I will do today?

Heidi - sorry your having lots of stress lately :( Hang in there, girl! Maybe you should go for a nice walk instead of your puke in the bucket workouts? That would be great if we all start STS together :)

Sherry - No rest day :) I like your plan for STS, looks great. You will get your eating under control :)

I will be back later.

Morning!

Great job on your workouts ladies! :)

I ended up not getting my workout done. By the time I got home it was time to go back out to get my Son to Drivers Ed. He had
2 make-up classes to attend before completing the course. Next up is his driving road classes. I hope that before the end of the year he has his license. That's the goal.

Sherry: I like your plan for STS. Belinda: Are you ready? :) When do we start? Say Next Monday good for you both? I would love to do a rotation
with both because it will hold me more accountable to getting it DONE.

Belinda: I will follow you on the DM workout today. I haven't done that on

On the eating... As long as I have it planned for the day it seems to workout better. Of course there will be those days that DH will make something and I throw in the towel. LOL! He is a great cook!

Foods should be listed along with our workouts so we can see how we are all doing.

Plan for today:

DM premix (I will have to see what they are because I can't remember the line up)

Food: B:
boiled egg, 1/4 avocado and 1 slice Whole Wheat tst.
L: Taking my Green smoothie to work
Snack: Tahini Dip and veggie
Dinner: Coconut-cashew Curry (the last of it from the other day) along with a small salad.

OK! Off to get it done! :)
BBS
Make it a good one!
Heidi

Hey there again,

I ended up doing Power Step from Cathe's Cardio Hits dvd :) That was fun!

Heidi - that was a sweat fest, hah :) WTG, girl!

Sherry - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Hey there again,

I ended up doing Power Step from Cathe's Cardio Hits dvd :) That was fun!

Heidi - that was a sweat fest, hah :) WTG, girl!

Sherry - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

ooh Power Step? Hmm never did that one. Is that with weights?
Nice job! :)

Hello to Sherry! Have a great workout this evening or tomorrow morning. :)

BBT
Heidi

Good Evening!

Tonight was an enjoyable dog walk then XStretch, both with DH (even though he did yoga earlier today - I think he's getting hooked on it ;)).

So, looks like we're on to start STS on Monday. Awesome. As for eating, I agree, posting will help keep us accountable. A coworker has been looking into plant-diets, so we agreed to work towards Fuhrman's 1 lb of leafy greens and 1 lb cruciferous veggies everyday to address our simple carb problem, because we'll be way to full to desire any. Still eating meat by the way (her and I) - just trying to get more veggies.

Belinda - DM - great job! :D That is a sweaty one - I always forget about it yet I really like it. Haven't done Powerstep in a long time, either.

Heidi - Did you do DM because Belinda did? ;) Do you a specific diet plan or goals/guidelines that you are trying to follow?

So, diverting from diet tonight and having pizza. Hope you had a good one. Run scheduled early tomorrow morning. Will I see you then?

Good Evening!

Tonight was an enjoyable dog walk then XStretch, both with DH (even though he did yoga earlier today - I think he's getting hooked on it ;)).

So, looks like we're on to start STS on Monday. Awesome. As for eating, I agree, posting will help keep us accountable. A coworker has been looking into plant-diets, so we agreed to work towards Fuhrman's 1 lb of leafy greens and 1 lb cruciferous veggies everyday to address our simple carb problem, because we'll be way to full to desire any. Still eating meat by the way (her and I) - just trying to get more veggies.

Belinda - DM - great job! :D That is a sweaty one - I always forget about it yet I really like it. Haven't done Powerstep in a long time, either.

Heidi - Did you do DM because Belinda did? ;) Do you a specific diet plan or goals/guidelines that you are trying to follow?

So, diverting from diet tonight and having pizza. Hope you had a good one. Run scheduled early tomorrow morning. Will I see you then?

Morning Sherry and Belinda!

Sherry: Nice job on the stretch and yoga. I am not so sure my DH would do yoga with me. ;)

I did do DM the same as Belinda and yes she was my inspiration to do so. I liked that one too.

I am following a 30 Day Clean Vegan Challenge. This is hard however because I have to cook for the boys too. I also have to avoid
all the crap that DH buys..cookies, chips, ice cream etc. OI!

As long as I plan out my meals and have prepped soups etc. ahead I am good. As they say on the challenge: Plan, Prep and Prepare. :)

Good luck to your team on your plan! Always great to have others to talk with and have a check-in on how well you are doing.

Filling up on greens is very useful in keeping the appetite in check. Also remember to get in your water. I keep 3 bottles full for the day so I know that I got it in.

Belinda and Sherry:

What's the Plan for STS?

I am going to put the STS rotation into the calendar. Now the question is: Which one are we going to follow? There are several to choose from.

Today's plan: Run and I have my timed mile challenge today as well. It is a miserable day out so this will be done on the TM.

Breakfast: Chia Meal w/apples
Lunch: Tahini Chickpea Salad
Dinner: Sweet Potato (after all the above I will not be hungry!)

OK Let's get it done! :) Have a great one!
BBS
Heidi

Good morning,

Not sure what I will do today?

Sherry - you should give that one a try :) Lots of fun.

Heidi - which one do you want to do? I done the pyramid and the original STS rotation :) I will go through the rotations and will figure it out :)

I will be back later.

How was this for you? It looked like it was a lot of high impact step.

OH! I just put the original STS rotation into my calendar. This should be doable with my choice of cardio on the off days. :)

Heidi - I usually take the high impact out :) It was a lot of fun. I will do the original STS too :) What about cardio?

Good morning!

3 mile run, dog walk and ballet class all done! :D nice to have it all out of the way!

Water - I do drinks lots! I drink at least 3 bottles full while at work, and that's 32 oz each, plus lots more at home, so getting enough water is not the challenge. Eliminating the simple carbs is. Hence, the veggie challenge with my coworker. I'll start posting food next week.

STS - so we're doing the 3-1/2month rotation? Need to make some adjustments for the double leg days, but ok, getting it in my calendar, too.

Heidi - good luck on your tm run. Yep, hard to eat well for yourself when not everyone wants to eat the same things, and some of those people bring the bad stuff into the house.

Belinda - did you decide what to do today? Do you follow the basic 21DF food plan, or have you tried the extreme one, too?

Time to get rolling on house stuff. Have a good one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.