Getting it done for July & December 2015

Heidi - I usually take the high impact out :) It was a lot of fun. I will do the original STS too :) What about cardio?

Good question on the cardio choices. I think we should do what we like and suits us. Low impact, running or biking WO's. :)

I will aim for either one of the 3 listed above at least 4 times a week. Extra stretching will will be added on Sunday's.

BRB

Good morning!

3 mile run, dog walk and ballet class all done! :D nice to have it all out of the way!

Water - I do drinks lots! I drink at least 3 bottles full while at work, and that's 32 oz each, plus lots more at home, so getting enough water is not the challenge. Eliminating the simple carbs is. Hence, the veggie challenge with my coworker. I'll start posting food next week.

STS - so we're doing the 3-1/2month rotation? Need to make some adjustments for the double leg days, but ok, getting it in my calendar, too.

Heidi - good luck on your tm run. Yep, hard to eat well for yourself when not everyone wants to eat the same things, and some of those people bring the bad stuff into the house.

Belinda - did you decide what to do today? Do you follow the basic 21DF food plan, or have you tried the extreme one, too?

Time to get rolling on house stuff. Have a good one!

Awesome job on your workout! :)

Yeah, that is more than enough water! LOL!

I have the word NO down really well now for those bad food items. I just have to remain steady and don't look at them or open the bags. LOL!

BRB!

Good question on the cardio choices. I think we should do what we like and suits us. Low impact, running or biking WO's. :)

I will aim for either one of the 3 listed above at least 4 times a week. Extra stretching will will be added on Sunday's.

BRB

Sounds good to me :D

Morning Belinda and Sherry!

D1 is done here also!

Go Sherry!

I have my UP band on today to track steps. My goal is 5 miles worth.

I have my water ready and is flavored with mint, cucumber, lemon and ginger. :) Very refreshing!

B: boiled egg with greens
L: My veggie soup from last week I froze for easy grab and heat. Adding 1/2 avocado
D: Beef Stew I made yesterday. :)

I felt good after eating some protein so will add at least one meat meal here and there.

Have great one ladies!

BBL
Heidi

Hi all!

So, ever have those days where things just keep going wrong? Yesterday was going well until afternoon, and then . . . nothing real bad, but just one small thing after another, for all 4 of us! And it continued into today. Suffice to say, only dog walks yesterday, and did get in an easy run today (which was the plan), so at least I'm still on schedule. And I ate well, today, too. Meals were:

1: Fruit protein smoothie (frozen berries, banana, protein powder, low-fat plain yogurt, ground flax seed)
2: cottage cheese, chobani simply 100 raspberry lemon (yes, a bit of sugary indulgence)
3: pork tenderloin (leftovers from dinner), bid salad with romaine, spinach
4: hard boiled egg, 1 hard boiled whites, brussel sprouts
5: chicken, broccoli

Tomorrow will probably be very similar. Except it's my day for D1. Great job today! See ya at the gym!

Hi all!

So, ever have those days where things just keep going wrong? Yesterday was going well until afternoon, and then . . . nothing real bad, but just one small thing after another, for all 4 of us! And it continued into today. Suffice to say, only dog walks yesterday, and did get in an easy run today (which was the plan), so at least I'm still on schedule. And I ate well, today, too. Meals were:

1: Fruit protein smoothie (frozen berries, banana, protein powder, low-fat plain yogurt, ground flax seed)
2: cottage cheese, chobani simply 100 raspberry lemon (yes, a bit of sugary indulgence)

Tomorrow will probably be very similar. Except it's my day for D1. Great job today! See ya at the gym!

Morning Sherry! Argh I think we know exactly what you mean on "one of those days." Great job on the walk and run. At least something is
better than nothing right? Great job on your food choices too. :) Your breakfast smoothie will be mine today.

Have a great workout today!

Heidi

Morning!

Today's plan: Run and a quick Tabata drill: Bicycle sit-ups, Jump in's and superman's. 5 times each @ 20 sec on and 10 sec rest.

Food:
B: Protein shake smoothie: Strawberries, choc. protein powder, banana, flax seeds and plain Greek yogurt.
L: Last of the Beef Stew.
Mini Meal: veggies with tahini
D: Hmmm not sure just yet. Luckily I am working from home today so I will cook something up ahead for the remainder of the week.

So as for my workout yesterday: I was starting to feel soreness set in by noon! LOL! I am sore all around my armpit/shoulder area and triceps.
Must be from all those push-ups.

Good thing we have a rest day from upper! Do you do upper, legs and then upper? Or follow the rotation as is? If you do it this way you can
get in another upper body rest day and also another leg day at the end of the week. ;) Just thinking...

Today is the run and Thurs I will do a bike workout.Saturday will be a cardio circuit either step or low impact. What are your plans for cardio on the off days?

Well I better get moving!
Have a great one!
BBS
Heidi

Hi all!

Sherry - hates those day's :( Hope your day starts out better today. Your eating looks great :)

Morning!

Today's plan: Run and a quick Tabata drill: Bicycle sit-ups, Jump in's and superman's. 5 times each @ 20 sec on and 10 sec rest.

Food:
B: Protein shake smoothie: Strawberries, choc. protein powder, banana, flax seeds and plain Greek yogurt.
L: Last of the Beef Stew.
Mini Meal: veggies with tahini
D: Hmmm not sure just yet. Luckily I am working from home today so I will cook something up ahead for the remainder of the week.

So as for my workout yesterday: I was starting to feel soreness set in by noon! LOL! I am sore all around my armpit/shoulder area and triceps.
Must be from all those push-ups.

Good thing we have a rest day from upper! Do you do upper, legs and then upper? Or follow the rotation as is? If you do it this way you can
get in another upper body rest day and also another leg day at the end of the week. ;) Just thinking...

Today is the run and Thurs I will do a bike workout.Saturday will be a cardio circuit either step or low impact. What are your plans for cardio on the off days?

Well I better get moving!
Have a great one!
BBS
Heidi

Great job, with the eating and DT yesterday. Have fun with your workouts today.

Workouts are completed and also my cooking for today. :)

I made:
Sweet Potato Curry w/Spinach
Ital. Herb Roasted Lima Beans w/ Zucchini.

Foods have been good so far today:
Smoothie
Carrot Salad
Beef Stew (Finally all gone but was yummy) :)

Water, Water and more Water!

Off to pick-up my Son!

Have a great one Ladies!
Heidi

Workouts are completed and also my cooking for today. :)

I made:
Sweet Potato Curry w/Spinach
Ital. Herb Roasted Lima Beans w/ Zucchini.

Foods have been good so far today:
Smoothie
Carrot Salad
Beef Stew (Finally all gone but was yummy) :)

Water, Water and more Water!

Off to pick-up my Son!

Have a great one Ladies!
Heidi

Looks yummy :) Good job, girl!

Hi everyone!

D1 done! Oh, I will be feeling that in the morning. I haven't been working out that hard, so this will really kick me into gear. I went down on every weight the sheet printed out since I didn't redo my 1RM from the last time I was doing STS.

Because I want 2 leg days each week, plan is upper, lower, upper, lower - so not exactly following the rotation as planned (to answer Heidi's question). Running for cardio on my off days - and tomorrow night is group run at local running store.

Food: - very similar to yesterday
1: breakfast smoothie
2: cottage cheese and flavored greek yogurt (yes, I know, has sugar)
3: romaine salad with egg whites
4: grilled chicken (last night's leftovers), broccoli
5: protein shake

Tracking it all meticulously in MFP so I can stay focused.

Heidi - Crazy wo! Did you really need to do more push-ups? and, do you make your own tahini? You will be so glad when your son gets his license.

Belinda - I love kickboxing. I should try that one. Does you DH do the cardio with you, too, or just the weights? My DH is doing a Rip60/Ultimate Yogi hybrid, which for him means whichever he feels like doing that day, whatever workout he desires. Oh, and mix running and soccer in with that. He doesn't follow rotations very well. LOL!

Allee - Waving Hi!

Now to shower and relax. Looks like we all had a good one. Back at it hard tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.