CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30 - Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Core De Force- MMA Power = 47 Min
MV= 8.25
CB= 529

Core De Force- Core Kinetics= 16 Min
MV= 5.60
CB= 122

Total calories burned = 1,169:);)

Debbie- I'm glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving. Congrats on eating carefully on Turkey day. Great workout you did for today with Xtrain Chest, Back & Shoulders, bravo WTG!!! Oh do give Supercuts a try, its awesome. One of my favorites and I didn't think I'd like it but once I did it, I decided it was a keeper. Have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Belinda- Nice workout for today with JM BR Phase 2 D5 (shoulder, triceps, chest, abs, quads) + 30 min walk is done. Nicely done, WTG awesome job. Have a great & blessed day.:):D

Hello's & waves to- Chris, Roxie, and Jodi. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.:D

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

No workout for me I had some stomach issues don't know why. It was a horrible day at work and I think tomorrow will be worse.

Debbie-I also think PHA training looks good not a fan of Cardio Slam

Nora-good job today

Hi ladies!

Today at lunch I did a 1-Mile Belly, Buns & Thighs Walk with JS on YouTube.

After work I did my first Cathe Live workout!! I did Cardio Core Circuits and loved it. Can't wait to try more! I also did a 10-minute At-Home Cardio Workout with JS on YouTube.

Debbie- nice job today! I'll admit, I didn't like Supercuts when I first tried it and let it sit for a long time. When I gave it a second chance, I loved it. It has a little bit of everything in it.

Belinda-great job with BR and a walk! Yes, I can't believe how quickly STS is going. I'm on my last week of Phase 2!

Nora-awesome calorie burn! I have Core De Force now. I think I will use that during my recovery week before Phase 3.

Roxie-sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon and work calms down.

Thanks Belinda and Roxie! I will check those out. Also, congrats Roxie on your certification!! That is awesome. What does that mean for you now?

Today I did Cardio Coach 5 and had an ok workout. I certainly wasn't the lion today, I was the gazelle and was eaten by the lion. Oh well, still had a good workout and was sweating like crazy.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.29 miles, burned 350 calories (TM said 481) and went 7009 steps.

Nice job on your workouts, everyone! Sorry I haven't had time for personals.

Good morning,

JM BR Phase 2 Workout 6 + walk is done.

Debbie - you are welcome. Nicely done on your steps this morning.

Have a great day and workout.

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Gym Styles Back, Sh, & Bi's- Timesaver= 36 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 295

Core De Force- 5 Min Core on the floor= 6 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 49

Core De Force- Dynamic Strength= 47 Min
MV= 7.25
CB= 465

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Power= 33 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 417

Total calories burned= 1,226:)

Debbie- Bravo on your Cardio Coach 5 workout today, I think you are amazing no matter what you're a rock star!:D Wow, great stats to with 54 Min of running on treadmil which is awesome, and a distance of 3.29 miles, burned 350 calories your (TM said 481) and went 7009 steps. You did a kick butt workout today, high fives girlfriend!!:);) Now after all of that have an amazing blessed day even that lion would envy. :):D:cool:

Belinda- Great workout today and high fives to you doing JMBR. Nicely done today with JM BR Phase 2 Workout 6 + walk. Another rockstar kick butt workout done today. Wow, you ladies are so inspirational and push me to keep going on workingout. Have a blessed and fab day!:);)

Hello's and waves to: Roxie, Chris and Jodi. I hope all is well with you and have a great workout on tap for today. Have a fun and blessed day girls.:D

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

I been working all afternoon, hardly had any steps :( I only had like 3K around 4 pm. I also did Prevention Fight Cellulite Fast both fast blasting workouts. The first one was cardio, interval, the second part was lower body. Pretty good workouts. The cardio got my HR up.

Nora - good job as well.

I am done today. Good night, everyone.

I just watched all the clips of the new workout series. I may actually order the whole thing (except the cycle DVD), it looks pretty good. I need something different and I think this might be the ticket. I worry about the leg workouts, though, I just don't think my knees can take all that. And I won't do the cardio ones either. But I do like the weight training ones. Bootcamp looks cool too, and I love how she shows modifications. So that one may be ok for me to do. Presale ends tomorrow so I will sleep on it tonight and decide on it by morning.

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Body Design Warm Up and than StudioSweat Speed Sculpt and the Body Design Cool Down.

Debbie-I was getting ready to suggest the Ramped Upper Body. I probably won't use Cardio Slam but the rest looks good anxiously awaiting the spin workout.

Hi ladies! Just time for a quick check in right now.

At lunch today I did a 1-Mile Walk & Talk with JS on YouTube.

After work I did STS Disc 23, Legs and the STS Extended Stretch.

You all rocked it today! High fives all around!!

This morning I did Xtrain Bi's & Tri's. Had a GREAT workout!!! Love this one. This is how it went:

Round 1
Alternating Standing Curls
-12 reps - 15's
Standing Overhead Extension - 16 reps - 25#

Round 2
Incline Curls on Stability Bal
l - 16 reps - 15's
Flat Bench Tricep Extension - 16 reps - 12's

Round 3
Seated Concentration Curls
- 16 reps - 12#
One Arm Kickbacks w/Tubing - 16 reps - 8# no tubing

Round 4
"W" Curls w/Dumbbell & Tubing
- 16 rep - 8's
Seesaw Push-Ups on Ball - 12 reps LOVE THESE!!!

Round 5
Seated Hammer Curls on Ball
- 16 reps - 15's
One Arm Seated Overhead Extensions - 16 reps - 12#

Round 6
Preacher Curl on Ball
- 16 reps - 12# (Don't like these at all, they hurt my elbows)
Side Leaning OH Extensions - 16 reps - 10#

Round 7
SlowMo Eccentric Curls w/Tubing
- 16 reps - 5's
Cross-Body Extensions - 16 reps - 10#

Round 8
Incline Reverse Curls on Ball
- 16 reps - 12's
One Arm Plank Kickbacks - 16 reps - 5's (I did double arm kickbacks standing)

Round 9
Hammer Curl Crazy 8's
- 24 reps - 12's
Crazy Dips - Skipped

I think I will purchase the new workouts. Why not? Maybe one of these days I can actually do her cardio once again.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good morning,

JM BR Phase 2 Wo 7 ( Shoulders, Triceps, Chest, Abs, Quads) + walk is done.

Debbie - good for you. I am sure, you like some of the workouts. Good job this morning.

Jodi - good job getting your steps in at work. Great job on D23.

Roxie - nice job on KCM .

I will be back tomorrow. Happy Hump Day everyone.

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Core De Force- MMA Power = 47 Min
MV= 8.25
CB= 529

Core De Force- Core Kinetics= 16 Min
MV= 5.60
CB= 122

Total calories burned= 1,164:)

Debbie- Hi fives on today's awesome workout with Xtrain Bi's & Tri's, that is a fun one. So, you're going to order Strong & Sweaty, cool. I'm excited to get that one too! Now that you conquered Xtrain's Bi's & Tri's you are ready to go have a blessed and fab day!:);) I just got KCM's two new workouts.

Belinda- Amazing job with your challenging workout today with JM BR Phase 2 Wo 7 ( Shoulders, Triceps, Chest, Abs, Quads) + walk is done. Have a blessed and wonderful day.:);)

Hello's & waves to Chris, Roxie, and Jodi. Have a blessed day girls and cease the day!:);)

Hugs & Blessings,:D

Nora

Hi ladies!

At lunch today I did a 10-Minute Interval Walk with JS on YouTube.

After work I did:

Cathe Live Cross Fire Quick Fix + Core
20-Minute Fat Burning Cardio from JS on YouTube
Kickboxing Abs from JS on YouTube

Debbie-nice job with XTrain! I'm really looking forward to the new weight workouts in the new series. Always good to change things up!

Belinda-great job with BR and your walk!

Nora-amazing calorie burn! Well done!

Today I did Cardio Coach 1 and totally was the lion today. I ate that gazelle like nobody's business!! I also did the ab work from Step Jump and Pump (miss doing that workout) and then did the stretch from GS Legs.

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.3 miles, burned 234 calories (TM said 334, how weird) and went 4873 steps.

Roxie - Did you order the new workouts? They do look good. I really wish I could do her cardio workouts, my knees just don't like them much anymore.

Belinda - Nice workout yesterday!! You have been very busy lately, I see!! Hope it slows down for you soon.

Nora - Nice combo of workouts once again and your calorie burn was awesome!! Dang I sure hope you eat enough to replace all those calories you are burning. Nice job!!

Jodi - Nice workouts!! It is nice to get new workouts, I just hope I can do them. The weight ones will be fine, but the cardio ones I'm not so sure of.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.