CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi ladies!

I have to go to a Christmas party after work tonight so I did my workout very early this morning. From Core De Force I did Power Sculpt and Active Recovery. Not a fan of Power Sculpt. It's not kickboxing really, it's mostly plyo and pushup moves. Yuck, especially first thing in the morning! I doubt I'll ever do it again. Active Recovery was nice, got my heart rate up a little and ended with a good stretch.

At lunch I did a 1-mile walk from Leslie Sansone on YouTube. She's ok. I prefer JS.

Everyone have a great day!!

Hi girls,

Today I did JM BR D10 + a 10 mile walk.

Update on Brawler :( We decided to stop Brawlers lazer/ water therapy. The last 2 weeks, the therapist had to help in in the water. He couldn't walk on his own :( We contacted his surgeon in Baltimore, he confirmed it's not doing him any good at this point since Brawler can't walk on his own:) The therapy stressed Brawler out from the beginning, he really never liked it:( The water therapy was suppose to help him strengthen this muscles. It's useless, if he can't walk on his own. He doesn't feel it. It's been very sad watching him the last few weeks. Brawler surgeon wants me to still take him for shorter walks (he can't go for longer than 10 min) a few times a day plus do his stretches. He also wants me to get the dog wheel chair but not use it unless he can't walk anymore. He also wants to see him in 3 month if he doesn't get any worst than it is. Brawler is still happy and has some life left :) He will let me know when it's time :( Until then, I will do anything to make him comfy. The veterinary we take Brawler for his therapy, he saw another doc for this condition. The therapist, doc and his surgeon all agree not to continue with the water/laser therapy. His muscles are dying :( They all told us what to expect next :(

Jodi - the workouts are getting harder. Thank goodness, I am only running through them once. Nice job getting your workouts in before your party. Have fun!

Good night, ladies.

I'm feeling better with my upper back but just walked on my treadmill this morning. I went about 1.5 miles and then I did the stretch from my Yoga Stretch workout by Karen Voight. Man, that felt great. My hamstrings are so tight again. This workout always loosens me up pretty good.

Anyone know when the new workouts will be sent out?

Nora - Nice workout yesterday!! Loved your combo. You are the energizer bunny!

Jodi - Hope you had a good time at your Christmas party! I need to look up those workouts you and Nora are doing, they sound interesting.

Belinda - I am SO SORRY to hear about Brawler. I know how hard it is to see your little friend age and have issues like that. He is lucky to have you and your DH, you take wonderful care of him. Your post brought a tear to my eyes. :(

Roxie - Nice workout yesterday!

I'm feeling better with my upper back but just walked on my treadmill this morning. I went about 1.5 miles and then I did the stretch from my Yoga Stretch workout by Karen Voight. Man, that felt great. My hamstrings are so tight again. This workout always loosens me up pretty good.

Anyone know when the new workouts will be sent out?

Nora - Nice workout yesterday!! Loved your combo. You are the energizer bunny!

Jodi - Hope you had a good time at your Christmas party! I need to look up those workouts you and Nora are doing, they sound interesting.

Belinda - I am SO SORRY to hear about Brawler. I know how hard it is to see your little friend age and have issues like that. He is lucky to have you and your DH, you take wonderful care of him. Your post brought a tear to my eyes. :(

Roxie - Nice workout yesterday!

Debbie-I am guessing the first of the year, someone should really let Cathe know fall is over in 2 weeks.

Good morning,

Workout for today is done. I did JM BR Phase 3 D11. I have to say, that one was tough :) DH and I also walked a few miles with Jessica Smith.
DH wants to do another round of 21 Day Fix. We will start Monday, the workouts are short and sweet. I also will add walks to my mix. The flooring for my gym basement is coming this Friday. We already ripped out the carpet 2 weeks ago.

Debbie - awww....hank you so much for your kind words :) It means so much to me. I do my best. I don't mean to make you tear up :( I cry a lot lately :( I don't want to lose him. I love that dog so much. Last year we get Cathe's ICE workouts before xmas. I believe they will arrive soon. Good job today. I love that yoga stretch with KV.

That is it for me today. Have a great day and workout.

Hi girls~!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. My low back is still bugging me so I backed off a bit and cut CDF Core Kinetics from today's workout.

Here's today 's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Body Design- Upper Body Strength= 17 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 151

Core De Force- MMA Plyo= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Total calories burned= 1,209:)

Debbie- Glad to hear your upperback is feeling better today. Great workouts today with on my treadmill walking 1.5 Miles and Karen Voight's Yoga Stretch. Now go and have a blessed and good day!:);)

Belinda- Nicely done today with JM BR Phase 3 D11 & a walk with Jessica Smith. Awesome workout today high fives!!! Cool your getting new flooring, awesome! Have a blessed day!

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, and Jodi. I hope everyone has a blessed and fun day!:D

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

Went to bed with a headache an sinus crap woke up with both plus the start of a UTI they sent me home from work took a nap and am feeling better.

Hi ladies!

Today from Core De Force I did MMA Power and then I did a 20-Minute Abs Training Workout from JS on YouTube. I'm going to have to put MMA Power in the not like category. There was actually a point about halfway through the workout where I thought about stopping the DVD. Some of the combos had such terrible flow to them, very awkward. Then with the ones with kicks, they wouldn't switch stances so it wasn't balanced. Very disappointing overall.

Debbie-glad your back is starting to feel better. Hopefully you'll be hitting those weights again soon.

Belinda-that is so sad about Brawler! I know how hard it is to have an ailing pet. But, you're taking great care of him so hopefully he'll have some good, quality time left with you still. Just love on him extra hard while you can.

Nora-sorry your back is still giving you fits. You still got some great workouts done though so good for you.

Roxie-hope you feel better soon. Get some good rest.

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and really had a great workout. I think I did the best with this workout than I ever have. Upper back is almost 100% so I'm glad I didn't lift this week. I should be good to go by Monday.

Workout was 40 minutes long, ran 2.77 miles, burned 259 calories (TM said 369 - weird how it's almost exactly 100 calories off all the time), went 5573 steps.

Fitbit clocked me at the highest of 121 and believe me, I was way above that. TM at one point said I was at 155 which is more believable. Frustrating about the FB.

Hope you all have great workouts!!! Roxie - hope you are feeling better.

Good Morning,

I did StudioSweat Speed Sculpt Break A Sweat a lot of burpees and tuck jumps in this one. I think I am just totally wore down.

Debbie-thanks feeling a little better today just need to push some water which I am horrible about drinking. Good job this morning.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and had to modify anything to irritate my back, and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout# 2 Tabata Boxing= 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Core De Force- Dynamic Strength= 47 Min
MV= 7.25
CB= 465

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Strength= 33 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 451

Total calories burned= 1,340:);)

Debbie- Congrats on today's workout of Cardio Coach. Wow, that was an awesome workout you ran 40 minutes long, ran 2.77 miles, burned 259 calories. Well done. I think your fit bit is understating your calories burned. But very well done. Glad to hear your back is on the mend.;) Have a blessed day.:):cool:

Roxie- High fives on an awesome workout with StudioSweat Speed Sculpt Break A Sweat a lot of burpees and tuck jumps. Wow that does sound like a great challenging workout.:);) WTG Awesome job today!!!:D;):)

Jodi- Sorry to hear you are not liking Core De Force MMA Power. I did a new to me on week 3 or 4 I think its MMA Plyo I am not clicking the first time through with this so I will be patient and hang in there and perhaps I will do better with it next time. With my hurt back I won't do any moves that hurt or tweak it. I guess I'm a chicken but I'm not wanting to push anything with my back. Nicely done with Core De Force MMA Power and JS Abs today. WTG!!! Have a blessed day!:);)

Hello's and waves to Chris, and Belinda.:);):D

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today from Core De Force I did MMA Plyo, Core on the Floor, and Core De Force Relief. I also did a 30-minute Power Interval Walk from JS on YouTube. I really liked all the Core De a Force stuff much better than yesterday!

Nora-I've now tried everything from Core De a Force and I like about half the workouts. My main problem with the workouts are they don't train both sides of your body often enough. Yes, sometimes they switch sides, but not as much as they should. Definitely be careful if your back is hurting. All the kicking would certainly aggravate any back pain.

Debbie-great job with Cardio Coach! I know you're anxious to get back to weights.

Roxie-glad you're feeling a bit better today. Good job with your workout today.

Today I walked on my treadmill for 2.5 miles and how weird is this, I burned walked almost 1000 steps more than my 2.7 mile run yesterday and burned more calories than my 2.7 mile run yesterday. How is that possible? Weird. Anyways, I walked on a 3% incline and broke sweat so I'm happy.

Workout was 50 minutes, went. 2.5 miles, burned 290 calories (TM said 310) and went 6029 steps.

So glad it's Friday. I'm going to a youth play this evening to see a girl who is in my church folk group in it. It's called Honk, it's about the ugly ducking turning into a swan. Should be good so I'm looking forward to that. We are supposed to get snow, hope we don't get a lot. Not looking forward to that.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Good afternoon,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday, had a doc appointment. Came home later. Besides walking over 10 miles, didn't get anything else done.

Today I did JMBR Phase3 D12, lots of jumping in that one. I had to take the intensity down. I also walked today plus did abs.

Jodi - thanks about Brawler. Good job, girl.

Great job everyone. Keep up the good work.

Hi ladies!

Rest day today, and I'm stuck at an all-day conference so not a whole lot of walking going on. Oh well, guess resting up for the beginning of STS Phase 3 is always a good idea.

Happy Friday all!!

Hi girls! Merry Christmas!:D

I'm running late and have an appointment so I won't be able to do personals today. I finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Core De Force- MMA Speed = 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

KCM 30MTF- Body Design- Stronger/Leaner Lower= 15 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 174

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Total calories burned= 949:);):cool:

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Debbie, Roxie, Belinda & Jodi. I hope everyone has a blessed day and has great workouts today and is feeling fit and fabulous! Belinda- I will pray for Brawler.

Hugs and blessings:);):cool:

Nora

Good morning,

My workout for today was: JM BR Phase 3 Cardio 3 + walking. We picked up the flooring for the basement today, that was a workout too. Getting all the boxes in the basement. We will start putting the flooring in next week (the boxes need to stay in room temperature for at least 2 or 3 day's). I still have to pick out lighting for the basement. Thinking industrial look lightning? I have something in mind, but for some reason can't find it :(

That's it for me today. I am excited to do 21 DF on Monday :)

Hello all!

Today I did Cathe Live Boxing, HiiT Blasts and Core and a 1-mile Express Abs Walk from JS on YouTube.

Belinda-very cool idea with the industrial lighting. Hope you can find what you're looking for!

That's it for me today. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. I'm still nursing a sore back so trying to take it easy.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Meltdown Mix Up= 37 Min
MV= 8.75
CB= 442

Core De Force- Shred= 38 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 415

Total calories burned= 857:)

Jodi- Bravo on your fun sounding workouts you did today with Cathe Live Boxing, HiiT Blasts and Core and a 1-mile Express Abs Walk from JS on YouTube. Wow, those sound amazing. Have a wonderful and blessed Saturday!:);)

Belinda- Great workouts you did for today with JM BR Phase 3 Cardio 3 + walking. Awesome job on your workouts today WTG!!! Oh how exciting about new flooring for your workout room and now picking out lighting. I think industrial lighting sounds great and have fun with all the picking, choosing, and hunting it down. You got this girlfriend!!! Hugs to Brawler, and have a blessed Saturday. Oh and have fun starting 21 day fix, as you recall those are fun short and sweet workouts.:);):D

Hello's and waves to- Chris, Debbie, and Roxie. I hope everyone has a great Saturday!:D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.