CB= 137

KCM 30 MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Hi- Low Premix= 20 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 246

T25-Gamma- Rip't Up = 28 Min
MV= 9.75
CB= 373

Total calories burned= 982:cool:

Debbie- As usual an awesome workout. Great job with your workout today of Cardio Coach 1 way to go with a run of 2.4 miles and went 4911 steps, bravo! I see you also mentioned you did abs from Cardio & Weights, that is a great one, good stuff. Now go and have a blessed and beautiful day.:);):cool::D Thank you for your comments about my mamogram. Th e radiologist did find some calcifications and they were begnin, which is great they were begnin but that still makes me nervous. Oh well I am blessed to have my mamogram be begnin and I am thankful.

Belinda- I hear ya about having a sore tush. Brazil Butt Lift High and Tight is no joke. I did that yesterday and still feelung it today. Great job on your workout today of T25 BETA Core Cardio and P57 Express 30 min Full Body workout.

Monday I have to begin my colonscopy prep stuff to drink and Tuesday is the colonoscopy I won't be working out Monday or Tuesday, not sure how I will feel after the procedure Tuesday. I will see how I feel from there in terms of workingout. So please think good thoughts/ prayers for me on Tuesday. Thank in advance for those prayers and well wishes,:);)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Nora - I love Brazil Butt lift High and Tight :) P57 is much tougher than BBL, IMO! You don't get out off the seat work :) Good job, today.

Good Evening,

DH found a hip hop station on Pandora that was perfect for my spin bike so I made up my own workout and it was a fun sweaty 30 minutes.

Debbie-I couldn't even think about doing abs on the floor with vertigo it would make me sick. Good job on your workout.

Nora-awesome as usual

Belinda-good job with your workouts

Hi all!

Today I did Timesaver Premix #1 from GS Legs and Lower Fix Extreme from 21DFX. My legs are toast!

Debbie-good job with Cardio Coach! I couldn't even imagine doing any exercise with vertigo.

Belinda-love P57, such a great butt burner!

Nora-another great calorie crusher for you! Good luck with your colonoscopy. That prep work is the worst part!

Roxie-good job with your cycle workout!

Today was full body and I had a great workout. Rest time was supposed to be 3 minutes but I did 2 minutes. Wanted to get some steps in so I had to try and save some time. Same workout as last Wednesday but in Superset fashion.

4 sets/8 reps with 2 minutes rest - warmed up with GS Legs

SS #1
Alternate Hammer Curls
- 20's
Seated Dumbbell Military Press - 17's

SS #2
Pullups
- Body weight but feet on the floor stretched all the way out (think Cathe's pullups in STS)
Dumbbell Squats - 32's

SS #3
Flat Bench Press
- 80#
Lying Barbell Triceps Extensions - 40# for 2 sets; 35# for 2 sets

Was able to walk on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Roxie - I was just wondering, I get dizzy a lot when I do abs and I have a slight case of vertigo. Some days its worse than others. Not fun.

Have great workouts everyone!!

Hi girls:);)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Brazil Butt Lift- Sculpt= 50 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 410

X10- Low Impact= 26 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 284

T25- Gamma Speed 3.0= 28 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 363

Total calolries burned= 1057:eek::D:cool:

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Full Body done in superset fashion and a 1 mile treadmil walk You always do killer fun workouts, you rocked it today girlfriend. High fives on your workout today, so go have an amazing beautiful blessed rest of the day and enjoy!:);)

Have some kickbutt fun workouts everyone and a blessed day!

Hugs and blessings:);):cool:

Nora

Good afternoon,

I did Focus T25 BETA Core Speed, so far my favorite workout in T25 :) I also did Power Body: Fit to Dance with Christi Taylor = 70 min.

I need to hurry up, need to take my dog to therapy. BBL!

Today I did the Chest segment from GS and Cardio Fix Extreme. I was a little worried about GS Chest because it is a tough one and it's been awhile since I've done it. But I rocked it! I still did all the push-ups on my toes and went heavier on some of the exercises. Woohoo!

No time for personals right now...I'll try to be back later!

Today I woke up with a bad headache that was left over from yesterday. Hormones are raging right now, can't stand it. I was going to run on my treadmill but decided to just do a fast paced walk on an incline of 4%. Worked up a good sweat. Walked for 45 minutes, went 2.25 miles, burned 285 calories and went 5404 steps.

Jodi - Nice job on GS Chest - that is my favorite Cathe weight workout.

Nora - Nice workout and calorie burn once again, girl. You did awesome yesterday!!! Nice job.

Belinda - Nice workout to you girl!!! :)

Roxie - Hope you are well!

Chris - Hello to you!!!

Hi girls:)

I'm running late today, so I won't be able to do personals today. I just finished today 's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith-Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 1 Steady Burn= 16 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 170

Brazil Butt Lift- High & Tight-premix- Floor work & Ankle weights= 16 Min
MV= 4.0
CB= 87

XTrain- D9- Tabatacise- Premix #1 + Core 1= 29 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 357

T25 Gamma- The Pyramid= 29 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 406

Total calories burned= 1020

That's it for me today, I start my 5 day prep for the colonoscopy today, oh boy. I can't eat the healthy stuff I'm used to. Basically you have to eat a low fiber diet and no seeds, nuts, whole grains, berries of any kind and no dairy. Oh well, its only for 5 days after the procedure I and go back to eating whatever I want, Yeah!! I hope everyone has great workouts today and a blessed fab day!:):cool::D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good evening,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. My husband and I are taking a staycation :p we can't go on vacation with Brawler, he is getting therapy twice a week. So we decided to stay home and take it easy :)

This morning I did T25 BETA Speed 2.0 and 2. Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Basic Premixes:#4 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 61:58.

Good job on your workouts, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Today was full body again and I had a pretty good workout. This was the same workout as last Friday but in Superset fashion. With this rotation you are supposed to go up in weight from the last week but this workout I didn't do that. I just didn't feel it today, so I kept the weights the same or in some instances, went down. I went up in only one exercise.

Today's workout went like this:

3 sets/15 reps with 3 minute rest - warmed up with GS Legs

SS #1
Pushups
- All on toes
Upright Row - 35# and then went down to 30# - these were hard.

SS #2
Overhead Dumbbell Extension
- 30#
Elevated Deadlifts - 55#

SS #3
Seated Dumbbell Curls
- 12's
Bent Over Lateral Raise - 12's

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile. :)

Hope you all have great workouts and a great weekend!!!

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I did the Back segment from GS and Yoga Fix Extreme from 21DFX. My chest and back are sore from GS. Those workouts get me every time!

Today is a rest day.

Debbie-great job this morning.

You all did great yesterday! I hope everyone has a great day!

H girls!:)

I finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Ripped w/HiiT- HiiT Circuit Upper Body-Premix#2 No Blasts = 37 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 404

KCM 30MTF- Amp[ed Up Cardio- Premix- Workout #2 No Drills= 24 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 279

T25-Gamma- Extreme Circuit= 28 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 356

Total calories burned = 1039:);)

Debbie- as always amazing workout you did for today with full body weights done in superset fashion and walked a mile on the TM, Bravo girlfriend WTG!:);):D Go have a fun and blessed Friday!;)

Jodi- Nice workout yesterday, I hope you're feeling less DOMS today. Great job on your workout yesterday with Back segment from GS and Yoga Fix Extreme from 21DFX. Fun mix of workouts, well done! I hope you have a blessed day!

I hope everyone has an amazing day and fantastic workouts for today and has a blessed day!:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good Morning,

I know I have been missing this week but things are still bad at work so I am tired all the time and what morning time I have had extra was spent cleaning my house before my DS and her DH came down for the weekend. I have discovered I really need my workouts in the morning to get me through the day so I will get back on track starting Monday

Today I set up the Fit Tower (easy) and also did the Intermediate and Advanced DVDs (also easy, haha!). I also played with it a bit, trying some modified pull-ups and chin-ups. The tower itself is really nice, very sturdy. The DVDs are each just over 30 minutes so each exercise is not done for very long. The good thing is they are chaptered so I'm thinking in the future if I repeated each section of the advanced DVD, it might be a decent 60 minute workout, but still not a true advanced Cathe workout. I look forward to seeing what she comes up with in the future for the tower!

Roxie-enjoy your visitors. I hope your schedule gets better soon.

Everyone enjoy the weekend!

Hi girls:):)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Cardio Interval Abs = 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

Total calories burned= 624;):cool::cool:

Roxie- no worries you have had a lot on your plate recently, its ok we all have times we get off track, but you willl get back on it I have faith!:D

Have a beautiful and blessed weekemd everyone.:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

Today I did XTRAIN
- Bic & Tric:premix 05 Timesaver (Rounds 1-5) + Core #2 (39:22). That's it!

I will be back tomorrow. Good night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.