CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I finished today's workout earler and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Hits Party Songs= 29 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 297

2 Milesut of 3 mile walk completed

KCM 30MTF Live Amped up Cardio- Premix- All Drills= 22 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 270

I just got this one in the mail yesterday and it is so fun and awesome, love it!

Total caloriesn burned= 567:)

Have a blessed and wonderful Sunday, see ya all at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs and Blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Here is what I did today:

The warmup and Biceps & Triceps from 4DS Bootcamp
The Abs from 4DS Kickbox
Plyo Fix Extreme from 21 DFX (I'm hoping my legs won't be as sore as the first time I did this one!)

Great job everyone with your workouts this weekend! Enjoy what's left of it!

Today starts week 3 of full body. Dang, week 3 already. Where is the time going? I had a great, strong workout! Love this workout rotation.

Today's workout went like this:

4 sets/5 reps with 1 minute rest - warmed up with GS Legs

Sumo Style Squats - 37#
Barbell Row - 70#
Incine Barbell Press - 80#
Barbell Curls - 45#
Close Grip Barbell Press - 60#
Barbell Military Press - 45#

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile. :cool:

Nice workouts this weekend, everyone!!! You all rocked it!! I will be back later for personals.

Hey girls,

I did Chris Fretyag's Shortcut to Big Weight Loss :) Very good workout, got my HR up. I also did P90X2 V Sculpt, really like this one.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 1 Steady Burn= 16 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 170

Cardio Coach Vol. 1- My Short Mix+= 23 Min( Warm up,SS1, Challenge 1 Challenge2, and Cool Down= 23 Min
Distance= 2.0 Miles
MV= 9.0
CB= 283

Left hamstring felt tight so I changed things a bit not wanting to go for a longer run didn't want to risk re-injury. It felt good to run again up until it started to feel like it wanted to tighten up so I backed off. In don't think I will be running again this week.

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Cardio Interval Abs =15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

T25 Gamma- The Pyramid= 29 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 406
Had to follow the modifer because of hamstring, just being cautious.

Total calories burned= 1, 023

Debbie- Awesome workout today kicking off week 3 of your Full Body weight workout, and you did a GS legs warm up before starting your full body workout. Girlfriend those are some impressive weights you used today, WTG high fives !!:):cool::D After all that go have a fun and blessed day.:);)

Belinda- Wow more great workouts I've not heard about, so cool you are doing them all that is awesome! Nice workout today with Chris Fretyag's Shortcut to Big Weight Loss, and did P90X2 V Sculpt. That is a great mix of workout and sounds like fun, WTG girlfriend way to get it done today!:) Now go have a fit and fab blessed day!:):D

Tomorrow I have my yearly mamogram and as usual I am nervous so I would appreciate well wishes and prayers for my mamogram to be normal. Thank you in advance for the well wishes and prayers.

Hello's and waves to all that follow I hope everyone has fun workouts for today and has a blessed and good Monday.- Chris, Roxie, and Jodi.

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCMs Plateau Buster 2 this morning and then went for a 1.6 mile walk at lunch my legs are screaming. I have changed my mind about the presale I really want the spin workout for my spin bike so I might as well get them all.

Debbie-good job today your weights were impressive.

Nora-wow what a calorie burn

Belinda-I couldn't workout that long I would get bored

Jodi-good job with your workouts

Hello!

Today I did Shoulders & Calves from 4DS and Dirty 30 Extreme from 21 DFX. Since there is so much shoulder work in Dirty 30, this was an awesome combination! My shoulders are on fire!

Nora-good luck with your mammogram. I'm sure you will have good results, but I'll say a prayer and keep you in my thoughts. Oh, and great workouts today!

Debbie- I'm so impressed with your heavy weights! Great job!

Belinda-great job with your workouts, too!

Roxie-we posted at the same time :) Great job with KCM and your walk!

Last edited:
Today I did Cardio Coach 3, my favorite, and had an ok workout. My body is so tight it hurts to move. I've been stretching, too, so I don't know what is going on. The left side of my body is just tight all over. I've been using my foam roller and stretching as much as I can. It helps, but I still feel very tight.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.73 miles, burned 273 calories (how weird) and went 5531 steps.

Belinda - Great workout yesterday!! Nice job!

Roxie - You had a great workout yesterday, too. Are you sore today???

Jodi - Nice shoulder workout, sounds like a good one!!

Nora - Great calorie burn yet again, girl!! You really do burn a lot. You are the energizer bunny!!

Chris - Hello to you! Hope all is well!

Good morning,

Zumba Rush =23min (3210 steps, burned 700 cal according by my FitBit ) + P90X2 Chest, Shoulder and Tric is done.

Debbie - nice cal/step count this morning.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls:)

I finished today's workout and will now check in, I have an appointment so I'm in a time crunch so will have to skip personals for today.

Here's today's workout:

Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox- Timesaver #1= 28 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 306

KCM 30MTF- Live Cardio Amped Up- Workout #1 = 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 360

Jessica Smith Walk Strong 2.0- Burn Fat & Have Fun- Have a Ball = 33 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 360

Total calories burned = 1,026:);)

Have amazing workouts and a blessed day girls!:);)

Hugs and blessings,:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM Cardio Quick Fix 2 this morning tough quick workout.

Debbie-good job today. I am not sore but my legs are tired.

Belinda-good job with your workouts

Nora-hope everyowrnt well good job today

Hi ladies! It's late so just a quick check-in for now.

Today I did Legs from 4DS and ABC Extreme from 21 DFX. So glad I got the DVD with the extra workouts. Loved this one, my butt is sore! :eek::D

I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Today was full body and I had a great workout. Feel pretty good today, although body is still a bit tight. I will stretch and use my foam roller tonight.

It took me a couple tries on some exercises to get the weights right. This one felt too easy. Today's workout went like this:

4 sets/8 reps with 1:30 minutes rest - warmed up with GS Legs

Alternate Hammer Curls - 15's/17's
Seated Dumbbell Military Press - 15's/16's/17's
Pullups - Body weight but feet on the floor stretched all the way out (think Cathe's pullups in STS)
Dumbbell Squats - 30's
Flat Bench Press - 75#
Lying Barbell Triceps Extensions - 35#

This workout was almost 50 minutes so I only had time to walk on my treadmill for .5 miles.

Have great workouts everyone! Nice job yesterday!!!

Good morning,

Zumba Exhilarate Activate (got over 5000 steps) plus Focus T25 : BETA Core Dynamic is done :)

Roxie - good job yesterday.

Nora - nice job, girl!

Debbie - great weights today.

Jodi - love 4 DS :) great job.

Have a wonderful workout and day, everyone.

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

T25 Gamma Rip't Up= 28 Min
MV= 9.75
CB= 373

ICE- Low Impact Sweat = 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Total calories burned = 918:)

Sorry, but once again I have an appointment I have to rush and get ready for so I won't be able to do personals. I hope everyone has amazing kick butt workous today, and a beautiful blessed day.:);)

Hugs & Blessings:):cool::D

Nora

Hi ladies....

Today I did ICE Upper Body and yesterday was KCM Amped Up Cardio Live which was a blast!!!

We got a new rescue pup on Monday so I've been a little busy.... Sorry for now personals...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all!

Today I did the Chest work from 4DS and The Fix Challenge from 21DFX. Oh. My. Word. The Fix Challenge lives up to its name...it is a challenge! When it started, I thought oh, this should be fun. By the end, I was drenched in sweat, red in the face, and completely winded. I loved it! LOL!

Debbie-another great heavy weight workout!

Belinda-Zumba and T25, nicely done!

Nora-great calorie burn! I hope all your appointments have gone well.

Chris-good to hear from you and great workouts! I love that you do rescue work, that is awesome.

Today I just wasn't feeling the cardio so I decided to walk a couple miles on my treadmill instead. My body is still very tight but I did stretch when I got home from work yesterday. Left hamstring is feeling better but still, my hips and lower back are still really tight. After I walked I did Yoga Stretch but could only do 15 minutes of it because I ran out of time. I really need to do that one from start to finish, it always makes me feel good.

Nice workouts yesterday, everyone. I'm running a bit late as usual so no time for personals. You girls all rock, though!!!!

Good morning,

I did Zumba Exhilarate Step by Step (6000 steps) and T25 Beta Rip't Circuit :) I should have done Zumba Step by Step first, she broke all the moves for the other dvd's down :) I had no problem with Rush and Activate :) You get a lot of steps with Zumba. If you can do a step side to side, step forward...you can do Zumba. Some of the steps reminded me a little of Leslie Swanson walks, except Zumba is at a faster beat and your move your hips a little :D It's also a lot more fun, IMO:D

Debbie - good job this morning. Keep stretching

That is it for me today, have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi girls:)

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Live Amped Up Cardio- Workout #2 = 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

Ripped W/HiiT Low Impact HiiT One= 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

T25-Gamma- Extreme Circuit= 28 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 356

Total calories burned= 1,048

I hope everyone is having a wonderful and blessed day and fab workouts. Chris congrats on your newest family member Snow, she's a sweetie!:):D

Have a great and blessed day everyone!:);)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.