CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today was full body again and I had a great workout. Still a little stiff but the stretching seems to be helping. Not sure why my muscles get like this. Age maybe?

Today's workout went like this:

3 sets/15 reps with 2 minute rest - warmed up with GS Legs

Pushups - All on toes
Upright Row - 35#
Overhead Dumbbell Extension - 25#
Elevated Deadlifts - 55#
Seated Dumbbell Curls - 12's
Bent Over Lateral Raise - 12's

I also walked on my treadmill for .5 miles. Workout was 45 minutes long so not much time on the treadmill. :cool:

Looking forward to a couple days off. You all have a great weekend!!

Hello! Sorry I missed check-in yesterday!

I did the Back work from 4DS and Upper Fix Extreme. I am sore all over so I'm glad for a rest day today.

Great workouts everyone!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in, but not able to do personals today, sorry.

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Chisled Lower Body Blast = 49 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 535

ICE- Icy Core 2= 14 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 96

T25 Gamma- The Pyramid= 29 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 406

Total calories burned = 1037

That's it for me girls, have a blessed day and fun workouts, see ya at tomorrows check in.:);)

Hugs and blessings:):D:cool:

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM 30 Minutes to Kickboxing 1 this morning.

Debbie-good job this morning

Nora-nice workouts

Belinda-good job today

Jodi-nice workouts

I hope all is well with all of you. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Walk On 30 Day- Major Metabolism Booster- Strength Interval Walk= 30 min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Brazil Butt Lift- Bum Bum= 35 Min - That was fun and I sweatted buckets enven though it was not a tough or high calorie burn workout.
MV= 5.50
CB= 263

Jessica Smith- Walk on 30 Day- Chair Stretch = 20 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 68

Total calories burned = 659:cool::)

Great job on all workouts done yesterday and later today, Bravo girls! Have a blessed Day everyone!:):cool::D

Roxie- Nicely done with KCM's Muscle Up 2 sets of everything today, well done you rocked that workout today, WTG high fives keep cool and comfy.:);):D

Hugs and blessings,:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

I wasn't in the mood for anything intense today so I just did some intervals on the treadmill. Went just over 4 miles and burned 600 calories. Not bad for keeping it low key!

Roxie-good job with KCM. I love Muscle Up.

Nora-nicely done with all your workouts. Hope all your appointments went well last week.

Hello to everyone else who checks in after me!

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. I did the Fat Burning Workout for Dummies w/Gay Gasper plus pilates abs.

Roxie - good job with KCM workouts.

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

Hi ladies!

I wasn't in the mood for anything intense today so I just did some intervals on the treadmill. Went just over 4 miles and burned 600 calories. Not bad for keeping it low key!

Roxie-good job with KCM. I love Muscle Up.

Nora-nicely done with all your workouts. Hope all your appointments went well last week.

Hello to everyone else who checks in after me!

I'm still waiting to find out the results of my mamogram. Fingers crossed & prayers for good news . Thanks for asking.

Hi girls...

I took a rest day yesterday because I hurt my back giving the dogs a bath. I thought I was having a better day, so I tried something low key. KCM Quick Fix Cardio 1 with easing up on the jumping moves. Then I did Stretch Max 1. I felt pretty decent, but started getting spasms again in my butt/back/leg. Ugh.

Nora, you are in my thoughts and prayers for a good mammogram!! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177] Did you love KCM Amped Up Cardio? I'm going to have to keep Bum Bum in mind for lower impact too. I do remember that one being fun!!

Roxie, Muscle Up is a great work workout, good job!!!

Jodi, nice job on the TM!! I have the extra 21DF workouts, I've never done them!

Debbie, hope you are getting stretched out and rested up this weekend!

Belinda, Glad you are having fun with Zumba!! I can't move my hips, thus I will never Zumba or hula dance!!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good morning,

Physique 57 360 is done :) I will add more barre workouts into mix :)

Chris - if you can walk you can do Zumba :) It's so much fun!

Maybe I will do some yoga later? BBL!

I finished today's workout hours ago but just now have the time to check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 30 Day- 5 Day Fat Burn- 30 Min HiiT Walk= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Brazil Butt Lift- Bum Bum Rapido = 10.50 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 79

Brazil Butt Lift- Abs Rapido = 10 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 68

Total calories burned = 475;)

That's it for me today, have a blessed and beautiful day, see ya at tomorrow's check in.:);)

Hugs & Blessings:);):cool:

Nora

Hi everyone!

Today I did the Biceps and Triceps segments from Gym Styles and Power Strength Extreme from 21DFX. Another great one Autumn! Really enjoyed all the body weight moves.

Hope you all are having a fabulous Sunday!

Today starts week 4 of full body. I had a great, strong workout! Went up a bit, but went down a bit as well. This workout was the same as last Monday but in Superset fashion

Today's workout went like this:

4 sets/5 reps with 1:30 minute rest - warmed up with GS Legs

SS #1
Sumo Style Squats
- 41#
Barbell Row - 70#

SS #2
Incine Barbell Press
- 85#
Barbell Curls - 47#

SS #3
Close Grip Barbell Press
- 70#
Barbell Military Press - 47# for 1 set; 45# for 1 set; 40# for 2 sets

Had a tough time with the Military Press. I did 45# last week, I struggled to with 45# this week.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Will be back later, hope you all have great workouts!

Good afternoon,

Workout for this morning : T25 BETA Upper Focus + Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Timesaver Premixes:
#1 Warm Up + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 27:56, I also did AOLM premix: Double floor cardio again :( I must have forgotten to mark it as done on my workout sheet, lol :) Oh well! I done that one twice now:D

Good job everyone.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 6- Speed Walk = 12 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 131

Brazil Butt Lift- High & Tight= 35 Min
MV= 4.0
CB= 191

21 Day Fix- Plyo Fix= 32 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 406

T25-Gamma- Extreme Circuit= 28 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 356

Total calories burned = 1084;)

I got my mamogram results today, there is some calcification but that is begnin, so that is good news. Prase the Lord that its all begnin. :D

Debbie-Nicely done on today's Full body workout today with a 1 mile treadmill walk. Awesome stuff! H8gh fives!;):) Have a fab and blessed day!

Belinda- Wow, amazing workouts for today with T25 BETA Upper Focus + Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Timesaver Premixes:
#1 Warm Up + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 27:56, I also did AOLM premix: Double floor cardio again. Bravo girlfriend you are rockin' those workouts, WTG!! Have a blessed day!

Hello's and waves for all that follow;):)

Hugs and blessings:D

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did the GS Shoulders segment, Pilates Fix Extreme and 10 Minute Hardcore from 21DFX.

Debbie-great weights! Military press is a tough one. It's good to listen to your body on what it can handle each time.

Belinda-at least you picked a good one to repeat! Haha! I love AOLIH.

Nora-great workouts! And congratulations on the test results...great news!

Today I did Cardio Coach 1 and had a pretty good workout. Love this one, short and sweet. Felt good to run.

Workout was 36 minutes total, burned 247 calories, ran 2.4 miles and went 4911 steps.

I also did Cardio & Weights abs. Love that one!!!

Belinda - Nice job on your workout yesterday!!

Nora - So glad to hear your test results came back negative!!! That is always such a scary thing for us women to deal with.

Roxie - When you have vertigo, is it hard for you to do ab work? I find I have a hard time laying down when my head is spinning.

Jodi - Nice job with your shoulder workout!!! Yea, I find overhead shoulder work for me I hard to do. I have to be careful with it.

Chris - Hope your back is ok today. I hate when that happens!!!

Good morning,

I just finished T25 BETA Core Cardio and P57 Express 30 min Full Body workout. I forgot how tough P57 Express FB workout was on my butt :eek:

Debbie - nice step count this morning.

I am done for today, I think? BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.