CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Athletic Condtioning 1 a mixture of wts and cardio but I couldn't do some of it vertigo is getting the best of me today.

Today I did BS Chest and Upper Fix Extreme from 21DFX.

Debbie-nice full body work and walk today!

Belinda-great job with all your workouts!

Chris & Roxie-both of you killed it with KCM!

Nora-I hope all went well today.

Hi girls!:)

Well I had the colonoscopy today, after having to drink a second gallon of laxative stuff. The doctor found a pollop and removed it, it will go to a pathologist for further checking. The doctor said that in his experience of 30 years that the pollop to him did not appear to be one they worry about typically. He added that after he gets the pathologists report he will know more. The doctor said I will get a letter from him in about 2 weeks letting know about the pathologists report and if its as he expects the pollop to be nothing then I get the all clear and get colonoscopy again in 10 years or other instructions for a different time line. I'm still a little out of it from the meds they used to knock me out and was told not to do any hard core strenous workout for a day and see how I feel then. So tomorrow will be a walking dvd workout. Please continue to pray for me/ well wishes that the doctor will have good news giving me the all clear for 10 years before I have to do this again. The doctor did say I had interesting anatomy due to my colon and intestines having more twists and turns than normal and understands why I needed a second prep solution to drink.

So fingers crossed/continued prayers for an all clear on the pathology/doctor's letter in two weeks. Thanks in advance for all prayers and well wishes.:);)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach 6 w/Candace (it was a Candace week) but only did Challenge 1, 2 and 4. Had a great workout, I love this one. I was sweating like crazy.

One complaint (again) about my Fitbit. So I'm running like a fool and my HR is really up there, I can feel it. I look at my FB and it says my HR is at 121-122. WTH??? So I placed my hands around the HR monitor of my treadmill and it showed I was in the 160's range - which felt like where I was. I just don't understand the difference in HR. I'm going to check the forums and see what others have said about this. No big deal I guess, but it would be nice to have a HR monitor that is actually accurate.

Anyways, my workout was 47 minutes, I ran 3.06 miles, burned 311 (treadmill said 422 which I believe more) and went 6262 steps.

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Good morning,

Peak Fit Challenge Pure Strength 1 w/ Michelle Dozois is done. I liked it!

Debbie - I don't think the Fitbit is very accurate :( My DH get more steps than I am, we are walking the same distance? Just don't get it?

I have a 2 doc appointment today, wanted to get my workout early. BBL!

Hi girls!;);)

I'm still feeling out of it and balance is iffy. I did try to workout and did some walking.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0- Burn Fat & Have Fun - Ready, Steady, Go = 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350

Outdoors walkings- 3 MPH at Avery Park= 31 Min
MV= 3.30
CB= 233
2.0 Miles

Total calories burned= 583

total miles walked 4.5

Have a blessed day everyone!:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM Slim Sculpt 2 this morning this core rotation from Kelly is an eight day plan but my body is so sore my abs are killing me.

Nora-take it easy your body has been through a lot.

Hi all!

Today I did BS Back and The Fix Challenge from 21DFX. Man, I think that is the hardest workout in 21DFX!

Nora-glad you were able to get the procedure done. I'm sure the test results will come back fine. Good for you for getting some walking in!

Debbie-great job with Cardio Coach! I have resisted getting a Fitbit so far because I'm afraid it would frustrate me more than it's worth.

Belinda-good job with all your workouts. Hope your appointment went well.

Roxie-good job with KCM.

Today was full body. I had a good workout and I'm so glad it's Friday!!! Bring on the long weekend!!!

Today's workout went like this:

2 sets/12 reps with 1:30 minutes rest - warmed up with GS Legs

Dumbbell Squats - 25's
Upright Rows - 30#
Alternate Dumbbell Curls - 15's
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 70#
Overhead Dumbbell Tricep Extension - 30#
Double Arm Dumbbell Row - 25's

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1 and a quarter mile. I also did some ab work during my rest periods.

Nora - I agree with Roxie, take it easy for a few days. That type of test isn't easy on the body.

Roxie - Nice workout yesterday. I love when my abs are sore!! My vertigo is finally gone. How weird that it comes up like that and then just goes away.

Belinda - Nice workouts! I agree, the FB isn't that accurate. Oh well, at least it helps me know how many steps I've taken in a day. I always try to at least get 10,000 in. Really, that is what it was made for to begin with.

Jodi - Nice job on your workout!! And I was also afraid I'd get obsessed with my FB when my DH got it for me. And I suppose I have, but it's a good thing. I've lost a lot of weight with it and walking just seem sot melt the pounds off for me. So the only complaint I have with it is the accuracy of the calorie burns.

Good morning,

Quick check in: Peak Fit Challenge Pure Cardio is done. Very fun workout :)

My son and his wife are here, I have to break up my workouts today. BBL for personals.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0- Burn Fat & Have Fun -Have a Ball = 33 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 360

Jessica Smith- 5 Fat Burning Miles- Power Posture Walk = 15 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 156

ICE- To The Mat: Legs & Glutes- Timesaver#7 All Floor Work Only= 23 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 188

Right now I'm waiting on Country Heat its supposed to be delivered today. If I get it early enough I may get one of those done as well, we'll see how I'm feeling and doing on time.

Total calories burned = 704;)

Debbie-Wow, awesome job with your Full Body workout with weights and then doing 1.25 Miles plus abs, bravo girlfriend you Rock! Thank you for your comments and well wishes. I am backing off and trying to do low impact stuff mainly walking type stuff and seeing how I do each day first before doing anything intense or crazy like I usually do, LOL!!! Have blessed and restful day and weekend:):cool::D

Jodi- Thank you for your comments and well wishes. Oh cool a rest day, and a very well deserved one too. Have a blessed Friday and rest day and enjoy!:);):D

Roxie- Great workout yesterday with KCM Slim Sculpt 2, that's a good one but a toughie. Thanks for your kind comments and well wishes. I am having to really restrain myself workout wise but I know that I have to and will do so. I probably will be able to go back to normal workouts Monday assuming I feel ok. So right now I'm trying to keep it simple and do low impact mainly walking , or walking dvds type of things. Take care Roxie and have a blessed day.:);)

Belinda- Great workout today with Peak Fit Challenge Pure Cardio, I have that too, its a fun one. Have a blessed and wonderful day and enjoy your visit with your son and daughter-in-law.:D;):)

Chris- How are you doing girlfriend? Stop by and visit. I hope you are having a fit and fabulous day and great workouts. Have a blessed day!;):D

Hugs and blessings:);):cool:

Nora

My copy of Country Heat came today so you know I couldn't wait to give it a try. Well it was fun and low impact friendly and the steps are easy to pick up. I really had fun and was a sweaty mess, eventhough this is not intense cardio but fun cardio that before you know it you got a sweat and had fun. Its sneaky fun cardio but so much fun.

Here's the workout I did:

Country Heat- Country Swing= 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 284

As you can see not a huge calorie burn but something fun to do to mix things up and still feel great. You can't be in a bad mood and stay that way when you do this, its the ultimate mood lifter. I am so not a fan of country music but the crossover stuff I'm good with just not good with the traditional old school stuff. This has crossover stuff and its fun guys your exercising and having fun with zero dread factor just pure fun and there is a modifier if needed. Autum also has a breakdown of all the moves as its own offering before the choosing the main routine.

Have a blessed evening girls!:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

I also did Core Dynamic too.

Nora - wait until you do the other ones. DH ordered CH for me, should be here soon. I love CH. Good job today.

Good night ladies.

Good morning,

Peak Fit Challenge Cardio Strength 1 and Leslie Sansone: Mix & Match Walk Blasters - Fun walk = 32 min is done.

I will be back later.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith-Walk On 21 Day- Tread & Shred= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

Jessica Smith-Walk On 30 Day 3 Wt. Loss Workouts- 15 Minute Calorie Burst= 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

Country Heat - Giddy Up - Breakdown= 20 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 150

Country Heat- Giddy Up Routine= 29 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 257

Total calories burned= 910:)

Wow, CH Giddy Up was fun but there were some steps I will need practice to get, but it was fun and I did work up a sweat. Good stuff and have fun doing low impact dance inspired routine, and not even realize its a workout, love that!

Have a blessed and wonderful day girls!:);)

Hugs and blessings:):cool:

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Turbo Barre with the Fit Tower. I did everything except the first upper body section. I'm trying to use the tower to justify making the purchase. :rolleyes::D

Nora & Belinda-you are making me want to buy CH!!

Good afternoon,

I also did Peak Fit Challenge - Cardio Strength 1 and The Lotte Berk Method - Basic Essentials. Two more dvd's and I reached my goal :)

Jodi - I think you would like it :) It's a lot of fun.

Good night ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.