CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today I started my rotation of 21 Day Fix Extreme and 5-day split for weights. Here is what I did:

The warm-up from Burn Sets
The biceps and triceps segments from Cross Train Express
10 Minute Hardcore from 21 DFX
Yoga Extreme

Loved both of the workouts from 21 DFX!

Belinda-good job on your workouts today!

Hi everyone!! Great workouts this weekend!!! I didn't do much of anything, which was great!!! We had a beautiful weekend and I'm bummed that it's over.

Today starts week 2 of Full Body. Had a great workout and went very heavy. This workout was the same as last Monday, only in superset format.

Today's workout went like this:

3 sets/5 reps with 2 minute rest - warmed up with Muscle Max

SS #1
Barbell Bench Press - 80#
Barbell Row - 70#

SS #2
Leg Press Station - 155#
Dumbbell Military Press - 22's

SS #3
Hammer Curls - 27's
Overhead Triceps Extension - 37#

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 miles.

Nice workouts this weekend everyone! You all do so well on the weekends. I like being lazy on the weekends. :) Have a great workout everyone!!!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

T25- Gamma Ript'up= 28 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 373

21 Day Fix- Total Body Cardio= 30 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 336

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 6 week- 360 Abs= 31 min
MV= 8.0
CB=339

Total calories burned= 1,048:eek::D

Debbie- Nice work once again. Great workout today with starting week 2 of your Full Body supersetting style. This sounds great and I bet its fun too! Kudo's on those impressive weights you used and also the 1 mile walk on treadmill after too! You are amazing and such a inspiration. WTG!!! You rocked that workout~! Way to be Fit and fabulous now go and have an amazing and blessed day!:);)

Belinda- Great way to rock your workout today with P90X2 Chest + Back + Balance + T25 Speed 1.o. T25 is fun and I love the shorter length and the use of the modifier. I've been enjoying T25 and finished Alpha and Beta two weeks ago. I'm in week 2 of Gamma and love it. I did cave and pre-order Cathe's new one Strong and Sweaty getting the 5 DVD bundle. I don't have access to a dvd player in the room my stationary bike is in so I passed on the cycling dvd. I can always get it later after pre-sale if things change. Hi fives on your workout amd go have a fun and blessed day!:);)

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie and Jodi. I hope you are all well and feeling fit and fabulous and had fun with or will have fun with your workouts for today. Have a beautiful and blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hello!

Today I did the Shoulders segment from CTX and Plyo Fix Extreme from 21 DFX.

Debbie-wow, great job with those heavy weights!

Belinda-you are doing such a great job with your DVD goal. Keep it up!

Nora-Amazing calorie burn! Excellent!

Oh, and I just pre-ordered the 5-bundle DVD set. So excited for new stuff!!

Jodi - thank you :) Fantastic job on CTX and 21 DF. Love 21 Day Fix.

Nora - fantastic job on all your workouts today.

I haven't ordered yet. I will wait for more details. Plus, I feel overwhelmed with the dvd's I already have.

Today I did Cardio Coach #2, my version. This one is ok, not my favorite, but I wanted to do something other than 1 or 3. Had a pretty good workout.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.77 miles, burned 274 calories (TM said 366) and went 5564 steps.

I also did the ab work from All Step. OMG, I haven't done that one in a long time.

Belinda - I doubt I'll order Cathe's new workouts. Looks like the same type of workouts she always does. I can't do her high intensity stuff anymore and that is in almost every workout she makes. I'll wait for reviews on them and then decide. I wish she'd do something similar to Body Beast. She'd make an awesome workout series if she went that route.

Nora - Great workout yesterday! OMG on your calorie burn. That is amazing stuff! You are amazing.

Jodi - CTX has some great upper body stuff in it, nice job on your workout!!!

Roxie - Where are you?

Chris - Hope all is well with you!

Good morning,

Debbie - I totally agree with you :) A girl from other thread, posted clips from Cathe live. I really don't see anything new. They do look very similar to what I already have. I also wished she would make a BB workout. I can't do high intensity workouts, nor do I like puke in the bucket workouts. I just hate having

I will be back later to report my workout.

Hi ladies!!

I was in a bit of a funk, which I'm out of now!

I decided to do an ICE and XTrain rotation. So today I did Rock'm Sock'm. Fun!!!

I'm on the fence on whether I'm ordering Cathe's new ones too. So hard.... I've been having back pain and leg numbness, I have been going lower impact these days too. But I love Cathe, such a hard decision!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey girls,

T25 TB Circuit and P90X2 is done.

Chris - I hear you :) I felt the same way. I am doing everything low impact these day's. My body is loving it.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Muscle Definition 2 this morning. I am skipping the new workouts too. I do want the cycle one.

Debbie-I am here just alot of crap going on at work which has me stressed out so not sleeping well and I am still fighting vertigo.

Chris-I am thinking about doing Xtrain next month.

Belinda-good job with your workouts

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0- Steady,Ready& Go = 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350
2.5 Miles equivalent

21 Day Fix- Upper Fix= 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 284

T25-Gamma- Extreme Circuit= 28 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 356

Total calories burned= 990:);)

Debbbie- Nicely done today with your mix of Cardio Coach 2, it's good to mix things up every now and then. Great job on your woriout today as 40 minutes, ran 2.77 miles, burned 274 calories (TM said 366) and went 5564 steps. Bravo and high fives.. :);) I hear ya about high impact cardio. It started to bug me after my surgery to ease back into workouts I found that walking dvds such as Jessica Smith or Leslie Sansone really seemed to help ease and relax tight glute muscles and made it comfortable to do impact stuff when the doctor gave me the go ahead. Now I try to do short walks with Jessica lately of a mile or two and that seems to really feel good before I attempt high impact stuff. So that is what is helping me these days. I did pre-order Cathe's Strong and Sweat 5 DVD bundle only. I liked the mix of stuff and love anything Cathe especially the weights, gotta love it! Great job today on your workout have a terrific Tuesday with lots of blessings.

Chris- Great workout today with ICE and XTrain rotation. So today I did Rock'm Sock'm. Fun!!! Love that mix of ICE and XTrain. I love Rock'em Sock'em that is such fun. I debated if I wanted to pre-order Strong and Sweaty and decde to do it and placed my order for the 5 DVD bundle only. Take care and definitely do the lower impact stuff for now or ICE until it feels better. High fives on your workout done today, now go feel fierce and fabulous and have a blessed Tuesday!:);)

Belinda- WTG getting in that workout today of T25 TB Circuit and P90X2. Another workout done and in the books. Nicely done today girlfriend and I hope you have a wonderful Day:):cool:

Roxie- I see you started your day off with some Coffeyfit with KCM Muscle Definition 2 this morning. Great workout and love KCM and out Cathe and some of BB stuff too. I am anxious to receive the Live workout I pre-ordered hopefully I will get that soon, Great job today Roxie feel strong and amazing and have a blessed day.;):)

Jodi- Have a blessed day!

Nora

Note to self - don't do Plyo Fix Extreme the day before Leg Day. :eek::confused:o_O My quads are so sore from that workout yesterday, it's a struggle to sit or walk! While doing it, Autumn kept calling it leg day, and I was thinking what is she talking about? It's cardio. Now I know! Yikes.

Soooo...legs will be done tomorrow. Today I did the Chest segment from CTX and Pilates Fix Extreme. I loved the first part of that workout, but the second part needs some work. Between my long limbs and short resistance band, some of the moves were a bit awkward. Next time, I'll try a longer band.

Chris-I did the ICE/XTrain rotation and loved it. Hope you enjoy it too!

Belinda-good job with your workouts.

Roxie-good job with KCM.

Debbie-good job with Cardio Coach.

Nora-another great calorie burn. Good job!

Today was Full Body. Had a great workout and went very heavy. This workout was the same as last Wednesday, only in superset format. I increased weights on everything except squats.

Today's workout went like this:

3 sets/8 reps with 3 minute rest - warmed up with Muscle Max

SS #1
Dumbbell Squats - 30's
Upright Row - 50#

SS #2
Incline Dumbbell Press - 32's
EZ Barbell Curl - 40#

SS #3
Lying EZ Barbell Extension - 35#
Traditional Deadlifts - 60#

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 miles. The 3 minute rest wasn't too bad. I walked in place during that time. The workout was still only 40 minutes so that was cool.

Hope you all have great workouts. Roxie - I'm sorry to hear you are having a stressful time right now and you are dealing with vertigo again. That sucks. Take care of yourself.

Good morning,

My friend wanted me to workout with her today. We did Country Heat Basic Conditioning = 24 min + Wild Goose Chase = 28 min. OMG, those are so much fun and I am sweating buckets. I don't even like Country Music:D They are so much fun :)

Roxie - hope you feel better soon.

Debbie - nicely done this morning.

I will be back later. Now I need to get my workout in :)

Here's today's workout:

X10- Workout 2 Low Impact= 26 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 284

21 Day Fix- Lower Fix= 31 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 275

T25- Gamma Speed 3.0= 28 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 363

Total calories burned= 922:);)

Belinda- Wow~! I didn't know you got Country Heat. Great job on today's workout with Country Heat Basic Conditioning = 24 min + Wild Goose Chase = 28 min. Glad you had fun with your workout so tell us all about it. Have a fun and blessed day!:);):cool: Oh and hi fives on T25 Ab Intervals as well.;)

Debbie- Nicely done today with your workout of Full Body weight workout with impressive weights, Bravo and a 1 mile walk on the treadmill. That sounds like a great workout, WTG and as always your an inspiration with your awesome workots. :);)

Hello's and waves to : Roxie, Jodi, & Chris have a blessed and wonderful day!;):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.