CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi everyone!

Quick check-in as I am headed to the airport in a few minutes. This morning I did Flextrain, the premix which omits the ab work. This was tough...I am not a morning exercise person and my upper body is pretty sore.

I've already researched some workouts on YouTube to do in my hotel room. Should be interesting!

Debbie-great job today! And you're supposed to be lazy on vacation! :)

Good morning,

LS Ultimate Power Walk (6800 steps) = 55 + P90X2 Plyocide is done. Plyocide was tough :( I had to modify some of the jumps. I do like that he uses the foam roller and it had a nice long cool down/stretch.

Jodi - walking is great in small spaces. Jessica Smith offers a lot of free workouts on youtube. I love 21 Day Fix, great for travel. All you need is a band. Cathy's Travel fit is great too.

Have a great workout and day everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I jusx finished today's workout and will now check in,.

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Boot Camp CIrcuit = 46 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 490

T25- Gamma- Rip't Up Circuit= 28 Min
MV= 9.75
CB= 373

Total calories burned = 863;):cool:

Debbie- Hey welcome back! :) Nicely done today with Cardio Coach 3 today that is such an amazing workout, good for you. Nice mileage of 2.7 and love the step count of 5415, most impressive. You're back girlfriend!!!:);)

Jodi- Oh wow, you're off to catch a plane, busy day. Nice choice of a workout you did earlier today with FlexTrain. Great choice that's a good one. Bravo that you researched on line workout you can do while traveling that is awesome. I know of Jessica Smith has some free workouts on her Youtube channel, there is also Mike Donavanik as well has a youtube channel and have free workouts too. Another good one is BodyRock also on youtube . Have safe travels and a blessed day!:);):cool::D

Belinda- Great workout today with LS Ultimate Power Walk (6800 steps) = 55 + P90X2 Plyocide is done. Wow, great stuff today high fives!:D
The LS Ultimate Power Walk I was curious what workout that is? Is that part of a system or a separate . Have a blessed day!:);):cool::D

Hello's and waves to all that follow- Roxie and Chris- Have fun workouts and a wonderful blessed day.

Hugs & Blessings:);):cool::D

Nora

Today was full body and I had a good workout. I know I should go heavier with this but trying not to get too crazy at the start. Next week I will up the weights.

Today's workout went like this:

3 sets/8 reps with 1:30 minute rest - warmed up with Muscle Max

Dumbbell Squats - 30's
Upright Rows - 45#
Incine Dumbbell Press - 30's
EZ Barbell Curl - 35#
Lying Barbell Triceps Extension - 30#
Stiff Legged Deadlifts - 55#

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Nice workouts everyone!!! Don't have time for personals, but I did read all your posts from when I was gone. Belinda, I hope your dog is doing better.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Low Impact HiiT 20= 20 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 205

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

T25-Gamma- Extreme Circuit= 28 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 356

Total calories burned= 1,021:):cool::cool::D

Debbie- Great workout todayWTG!! Nice weights there girlfriend, you rocked your workout. Now go be fabulous and have a blessed day!:):cool:

Hello's and waves to all who follow- have a great and blessed day!;):)

Hugs and blessings:);):D

Nora

Good afternoon,

This morning I did LS Miracle 4 miles and P90X2 Recovery + Mobility= 58 min. Tony made me laugh :) Lots of foam rolling in that one. Also I like it, it was slow and controlled. I didn't felt rushed with the stretches. I need to use my foam roller more often.

Thank you, Debbie :) We have to take him his therapy today.

I will see you all in the morning. Have a great day and workout,everyone.

Hi ladies!

Quick check-in during lunch break. This morning I did a Tabata workout I found on YouTube. After starting it, I realized the instructor was Natalie, a background exerciser in so many of Jillian Michaels' DVDs. It was a great workout!

Thanks for all the suggestions for YouTube. Belinda, I wish I had a portable DVD player so I could bring DVDs with me. However, I'm really impressed with all the free stuff I've seen on YouTube.

Great workouts everyone! I'll try to come back later.

Today I did Cardio Coach 1 and did well with it. My endurance is coming back but my breathing still isn't quite right. It's funny, when I think about my breathing while running, I start to almost hyperventilate. When I just run and don't think about it I'm fine. Weird.

Workout was 36 minutes total, ran 2.39 miles, burned 256 calories and went 4896 steps.

I also did the ab work from KP&C. Love that one.

Great workouts everyone! I'm sorry I don't have time for personals. Back to early morning workouts. Have a great one!!!

Good Morning,

I did KCM Lift It To Be Fit Music Up 2 and I forget how much I love straight forward lifting no cardio element or a lot of reps. I may or may not have a job after today.

Debbie-good job today

Hey girls,

P90X2 Total Body + X2 Ab Ripper (that one was tough :( and Rock'n Sock'n KB premix #1 is done.

Roxie - good job this morning.

Debbie - nice step count.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today.

See you all in tomorrow. Have a great day!

Hi girls! :)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in but won't be able to do personals.

here's today's workout:

Cardio- Walking Outdoors looking for Pokemon.
MV= 3.50
CB=143
Distance= 1.25 Miles

Cardio Coach Vol. 1- My Short Mix+= 21 Min( Warm up, Challenge 1, Steady State1, and Cool Down+ Coaches Notes= 21 Min
Distance= 1.25 Miles
MV= 9.0
CB= 258

T25 Gamma- The Pyramid= 29 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 406

Total calories burned = 807:);)

That's it for me. Have blessed day everyone!;):D

Hugs & blessings:);):D

Nora

Today was workout 3 of full body. It was a 15 rep workout and I just never feel worked out enough with this one. Maybe I need to go heavier. There were only two exercises that challenged me. I'm sore from Wednesday's workout.

Today's workout went like this:

2 sets/15 reps with 2 minute rest - warmed up with Muscle Max

Weighted Dips - 35#
Calf Raises - 30's
Lateral Raise - 10's
Band Pulls - Used two of my toughest bands together
Decline Dumbbell Press - 25's
Split Squats w/Barbell (think BB Bulk Legs) - 35#

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Happy Friday! I can't wait until tomorrow, it's supposed to get cooler here a bit. It's been oppressive lately. But it has been a great summer this year, other than the humidity and drought we are in, I've really enjoyed the weather. Beats winter!!!

Have great workouts everyone!!

Hi girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith Walk Strong 2.0- Burn Fat & Have Fun- Have a Ball = 33 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 360

ICE- Low Impact Sweat = 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

21 Day Fix- 10 Min Ab Fix= 10 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 68

Total calories burned= 973:):cool:

Debbie- Wow what a great workout with workout 3 of full body and a 1 mile treadmill walk. Another great kick butt workout i the record books for you, as always awesome and inspiration as per your usual. Have an awesome blessed Friday and enjoy the weather!:);)

Belinda- Nicely done today with two great workouts of : Ellen Barrett: Super Fast Body Blast = 30 min and P90X2 Yoga. That is a great combo, WTG and I hope you feel amazing and have a blessed and fab Friday!:) Sending Hugs and well wishes for Browler:);)

To all that follow- Chris, Roxie, and Jodi- I hope you all are well and had fun workouts today and most importantly have a fantastic blessed Friday.:);):D:cool:

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk on 30day- 3 weight loss walks-40 min Mega Walk= 40 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 415
3 Mile walk equivalent

21 Day Fix- Cardio Fix= 32 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 393

Total calories burned= 808;):cool:

I hope everyone has a great workout for today/rest day and a wonderful blessed weekend.:);):D

Hugs and blessings:cool:

Nora

Good afternoon

P90X2 Balance + Power + T25 Cardio is done. P90X2 Balance + Power is by far my least favorite so far :( Didn't like the workout at all. I had to modify the heck out of this one. Some of the moves on the stability ball don't look safe, IMO :( DH and I worked out together, we ended up doing are own modifications, lol. I hope next weeks workouts are a little better. I forgot how much fun T25 is :) I was sweating like crazy. Of course, I followed the modifier/or did my own to get my HR up.

I am getting close to hitting my goal of "200" DVD's done. I will continue until the end of December. Maybe I get at least another 100 DVD's done?

Nora - nice job today and yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Hi everyone!

What a crazy few days! I'm finally home and so happy about that. Two weeks in a row of traveling is just too much for me.

Thursday while away, I did a full body resistance band workout from YouTube. It wasn't that difficult but it was better than nothing.

Friday was a rest day and it was spent getting delayed at the airport in Phoenix. Got home later than expected, too late to pick up my baby, Cooper, at the vet. :( I had to wait until this morning to pick him up.

Today I did Rock'm Sock'm, including the Blizzard Blast. I think that one has to be my favorite kickboxing workout!

Everyone has been doing such a great job while I was gone! Keep it up!!

Good Evening,

This morning I did KCM Home Gym Intervals 2 using my TM then because it was raining here we went to another lake where it wasn't but it was only in the lower 70's today which is better than 100 degrees yesterday but a little chilly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.