CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Afternoon,

I did another walk on the treadmill this morning still coughing.

Debbie-they want you to be sick for 7 days before they will treat anything

Nora-thank you

Today I did Kelly's Cario Pump - the Kickboxing workout. I liked it, it was fun. Not extremely jumpy so that is a plus. Good workout, I like her.

This workout was 30 minutes, went 3351 steps and burned 234 calories (not bad!). Avg HR was 137, Max was 170.

Then I walked on my treadmill on 3% incline for another 25 minutes. Just didn't want to stop at a 30 minute workout so I continued on my treadmill.

This workout was 25 minutes, went 1.26 miles, burned 138 calories and went 2962 steps. Avg. HR 98, Max 121.

Roxie - OMG that's ridiculous!!!

Hope you all have great workouts!!!!

Good Morning,

I walked again today. Headed back to work 1-9 tonight and 8:30 to 4:30 tomorrow somInam going to be even more exhausted. My evening and mornings are the worse coughing times for me.

Hi girls:)

Happy Pre-Friday:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Core DeForce- MMA Shred= 38 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 415

Shift Shop 35- Strength= 40 Min
MV= 9.80
CB= 535

Shift Shop- Shift Core= 14 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 105

Jessica Smith- 5 Fat burning Miles- Belly, Buns & Thighs Walk= 15 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 154

Total calories burned = 1213 ;)

Roxie- Sorry you are still sick. I can recommend a great over-the-counter cough syrup that is a 12 hour cough suppressant and works a good 8 hours or so of cough relief It's a called Delsym it comes in orange flavor or grape. This for me is the only thing that works. So maybe give it a try. Feel better ASAP!;) Have a blessed day. :);)

Debbie- Glad to hear you tried Kelly 's Cardio P ump Kickboxing workout and liked it. I really love her boxing and kickboxing workouts as well as her weight stuff. I see you also did a treadmill walk of 1.26 miles on a 3% incline treadmill for an additional 25 minutes. Bravo, WTG!!!:)
Awesome workout, have a blessed and fun Pre-Friday.;):)

Belinda- I know you got a fun day planned so enjoy and have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Today I did RIPT90 Fit Arms & Shoulders and had a good workout. I had an ok workout, these don't seem as hard as they were the first time I did them. I broke a sweat but not much of one.

This is the workout:
SETS 1 & 2 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Reverse Grip Chin Up: 10 reps - used my assist bands
Shoulder Press: 15's - 10 reps
Triceps Kickbacks: 10# each arm, first set was 5 reps, second set was 10 reps. Not sure why
Alternate Hammer Curls: 15's/20's - 10 reps
Upright Row: 15's/15'2 - 10 reps
Overhead Triceps Extension: 25# - 10 reps

SETS 3, 4 & 5
Curl to Overhead Press: 12's - 10 reps
One Arm Triceps Extension: 10# - 10 reps each arm each set

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile. I forgot to stop my watch so I don't have accurate information.

Hope you all have a great workout!!! And happy weekend!

Good Morning,

Headed to work today feeling a tiny bit better.

Debbie-you will probably get your workouts before I do let me know how you like them.

Nora-thank you for the cough syrup idea but mine is prescription strength it had codiene in it best for night time helps me get to sleep.

Good morning,

Come home late last night. We had a blast.

Today I did STS D18 + SBF D12 Lower Body Circuit + JS D20 Tone + Flow.

Roxie - hope the meds will help. Rest up!

Nora and Debbie - good job on your workouts.

I will be back later. Have a great Friday everyone.

Good morning! It's Friday:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, Cool Down= 40 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 508

Ripped w/HiiT: Lift It Hit Back, Bi's & Sh's- Two Sets Only- No finishers= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 266

Shift Shop- Speed 35= 39 Min
MV= 9.60
CB= 513

Total calories burned= 1287 cool:)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with RIPT90 Fit Arms & Shoulders and a 1 mile walk on the treadmill. So the weight work felt a bit easier with RIPT9o this time on this one, that's ok it probably means you're stronger than the last time, so that good right? Nicely done today go and have a blessed and fab Friday! ;)

Roxie- I hope you continue to feel better and go on to have a blessed day!:) Oh and I didn't know that you had something for coughing, good take that and feel better and get some rest. Have a blessed day!;)

Belinda- So happy to hear you had a fun time:) Great job with your workout today with STS D18 + SBF D12 Lower Body Circuit + JS D20 Tone + Flow. That's an awesome workout line up so I know you had a great workout. Have a blessed and fab Friday!;):)

Hugs & Blessings everyone!;)

Merry Christmas

Nora

Good morning,

Today I will do SBF abs and JS UB workout. I am getting ready to sell more workout dvd's. I just sold STS and all the Fit Tower dvd's. Glad those are gone, lol. I can't do a lot of high impact workouts anymore, those need to find a new home. I still have some KCM, Cathe, Amy Dixon and others that needs a good home.

I will be back later.

Good Morning girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- 1 Mile of Motivation= 15 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 158

Body Rock-HiiT Max- Workout # 6 Full Body Blast = 19 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 246

KCM- 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout #1= 33 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 383

Total calories burned= 787 ;)

Belinda- Great workouts you have planned for today with SBF abs and JS UB workout. Those all sound fun! Oh so getting rid of some of your dvd library eh? STS I'm suprised you'd want to sell that as I know you have done many STS rounds and enjoy it. Or did you mean the STS Cardio stuff? Good luck on selling the ones you wish to part with. Good for you to do that! Have a blessed day!l;)

Hello's & waves to Roxie and Debbie. I hope you are feeling better Roxie.:)

Hugs, blessings, & Merry Christmast:)

Nora

Nora - I have 2 sets of STS. Bought a set for my DD, she will never use it. She has no room for all the equitmets. I wouldn't sell my STS set. Love it!

Good Afternoon,

Walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes then cleaned my car out before winter sets in. I have previewed two of the new workouts and I am a little disappointed.

Good Morning,

I did KCM Cardio Core and it was so tough after being sick for a week and a half had to stop and catch my breathe also should have either skipped using the step or taken the risers out.

This morning I did Kelly's new Upper Body Super Sets. I liked it a lot. I loved each exercise she did, very different from the usual stuff that gets mundane. I had a great workout, this one was tough.

SS #1
Reverse Grip Press: 10's/12's/12/s
Lateral Raise & Extend: 8's/5's/5's
3 sets/8 reps no rest

SS #2
Pulse Curls: 12's/12's/12's
Pledges: 10's/12's/12's
3 sets/8 reps no rest - KILLER!

SS #3
Seated Overhead Triceps Ext: 25#
Tate Press: 15's
3 sets/8 reps no rest

SS #4
Reverse Grip Bench Press: 15's
Connected Dumbbell Press: 15's
(I did not feel this with the first set but by the end of set 2 I was dying)

SS #5
Seated Rows: 15's
Standing Cross Row: 15#
(Loved how she did this)

BURNOUT WITH LIGHT DUMBBELLS
Alternate Upright Rows: 8's - 30 seconds
Double Arm Kickbacks: 5's - 30 seconds
Run Rows but only 1 weight: 8# - 30 seconds (need to go heavier)

Had fun, loved this workout.

Did the Tabata workout on my treadmill and then walked for a while. 1.3 miles total.

Workout was 1 hr., burned 284 calories, Average HR 100, Max 147. Went 3879 steps.

At work, not time for personals. Reading mixed reviews about Kelly, not sure I will like or do the cardio workouts. I want to do the kickboxing one, though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.