CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today I did Kelly's workout - Muscle Up/Lift to 2B Fit Workout 2, and had a great workout. This one is fun. I need to get a few more of her workouts. Not sure what i"m doing next week. Probably mixing Kelly and Cathe together.

Super Set #1
Sumo Squats
- 30# - 8 reps
Bridges - 25# - 16 reps
Total of 2 sets no rest

Super Set #2
Static Lunges
- 15's - 8 reps each leg
Stiff-Leg Deadlifts - 25's - 8 reps
Total of 2 sets no rest

Super Set #3
Curtsy Lunges
- 15's - 8 reps
Praying Frog Squats - 16 reps (loved these!!)
Total of 2 sets not rest

Super Set #4
Flip Curls/Pledges
- 15's - 4 sets each
Skull Crushers - 15's - 8 reps
Total of 2 sets not rest

Super Set #5
Side Curls
- 15's - 8 reps
Overhead Triceps Extensions - 25# - 8 reps
Total of 2 sets no rest

Super Set #6
Hammer Curls
-
15's - 8 reps
Kickbacks - 10's - 8 reps
Total of 2 sets no rest

Then I walked on my treadmill for 2.25 miles on a 2% incline.

Total workout was 1 hr. 17 minutes total, burned 403 calories (holy crap! but I don't think that's right) and went 5916 steps. Avg. HR was 103, Max was 187. I looked at my FB while walking and it showed I was at 187bpm. I wasn't even sweating so WTF? Not right for sure. So that is why it is showing a huge calorie burn, there is no way I burned that much and had my HR that high this morning. I don't get to the 180's while sprinting so I'm not sure what happened there.

Roxie - Nice workout! Hope you had a great time at your mom's. Thanks about my kitty, I hate this part of owning animals. It's too hard.

Nora - I think you could have eaten the whole turkey yesterday with not problems. Nice job!!

Belinda - Hope you had a great day!!

Hi girls!:)

I trust everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,CN= 37 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 465
Distance= 3.50 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Muscle Up 2 B Fit- W/O #2= 30 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 246

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Rnd 2= 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Total calories burned= 1198 cool!

Roxie- Great workout yesterday with KCM TLC Boxing 1. WTG!! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving day:) Have a fun workout and a blessed day!

Hello's and waves to: Debbie- sorry to hear about your other kitty, ((Hugs)) Belinda- I bet you had a grand thanksgiving day with your family ;)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not posting my workouts for the last few day's, I did all my workouts :) Today I did SBF D12 Total Body Barre 2 = 45 min and JS D10 Upper Body.

Debbie - I did had an amazing TG :) Glad you did too. Good job on your workouts.

Nora - hope you had a great TG yesterday.

Roxie - how was your TG yesterday? Hope it was fun.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Good Evening,

I did an interval workout from StudioSweat with Mere W using blue tubing it was 29 minutes 240 calories burned. spent the day decorating for Christmas.

Debbie-nice workout those frog squats are killer

Nora-good job

Belinda-good job with your workouts

Hi girls!

I posted this morning but I don't see my check in post so I'll do it again and hope it taikes.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,CN= 37 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 465
Distance= 3.50 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Muscle Up 2 B Fit- W/O #2= 30 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 246

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Rnd 2= 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Total calories burned= 1198:)

I hope everyone had a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday!

Roxie- Bravo on getting in a Turkey day workout, high fives!!!

Debbie and Belinda- I hope you both had a blessed Thanksgiving day! Have a blessed day today and avoided the black Friday insanity or safely survived it.

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good morning,

I'll better check in now before I forget later. JS Yoga/Pilates + 5 mile walk + SBF stretch 5 is done. I already had 10 K at 9 a.m :eek:

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi girls, Good morning!;)

Here's today's workout:

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

PiYo- Sweat= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Abs= 15 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 174

Total calories burned= 945 ;) Cool!

Belinda- Great job on your workout today with JS Yoga/Pilates + 5 mile walk + SBF stretch 5 all done, WTG!!! Go have a blessed fun and fab Saturday!;)

Roxie and Debbie- Have a blessed Saturday:)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I did another SBF Stretch today, that's it.

Nora - good job as well.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Today I did 4DS Chest, Shoulders & Triceps premix and had a pretty good workout. I should have prepared for this last night, I couldn't find the premix and it took me extra time to find it. Plus I don't like the warmup because it's for the cardio work so I had to take the disc out and do the warmup from GS Chest & Tri's. So that wasted time. I was able to do the whole workout except for the last triceps superset.

I don't have time to type out the weights, I'll do it later if I can. I used the weights Cathe used for the most part.

I also did the Tabata cardio workout on that app I have. I love that short workout. I can get .75 miles doing that 11 minute workout. I also walked until I reached 1.25 miles.

Workout was 61 minutes, burned 256 calories and went 3618 steps. Avg HR was 95 and Max was 153.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, mine was really nice. Have great workouts today!!!

Good morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,Coaches Notes = 37
MV= 9.20
CB= 465
Distance= 3.50 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump-Workout #2 Pyramids= 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

Shift Shop- Speed 25= 30 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 389

Total calories burned= 1169;)

Debbie- Great workout today with 4DS Chest, Shoulders & Triceps premix, w/GS Chest & Tri's Warm up only, and Tabata Cardio App .74 Miles for 11 min, then walked 1.25 miles on treadmill. Nice workout mix. Now go have a blessed day.

Belinda- Great workout with a 3 mile walk and STS D13. Awesome job! Go have a fun and blessed day@:)

Roxie- Have a kick butt killer fun workout and a blessed day!;)

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach #5 and had a great workout. I didn't have a puke status one, but still, a good workout. Love this workout, I also did the stretch at the end of it, it's a good one.

Workout was 62 minutes (with stretch), ran almost 4 miles - 3.86 to be exact, burned 439 calories (TM said 518) and went 7726 steps!!! Avg HR was 125 and Max was 174.

Nora - Great job with your workout yesterday!!

Roxie - Hope you are ok, you haven't posted since Friday. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

Belinda - Nice workout yesterday!! I might start STS after the New Year. Haven't decided yet. Love that series, though.

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- Cardio Step Jam = 33 Min
MV= 8.45
CB= 381

Insanity Max 30- Sweatfest= 30 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 481

Shift Shop-Strength 25= 31 Min
MV= 9.75
CB= 413

Total calories burned = 1275:) cool!

Debbie- Congrats on having great workout today with Cardio Coach 5, nice stretch at the end as well. High fives girlfriend that was awesomely fierce WTG!!! Have a blessed terrific Tuesday.

Roxie and Belinda- I'm sure you have great workouts on tap for today and will have fun and blessed Tuesday;)

Nora

Hi everyone,

I did JS D13 Step Cardio Jam + SBF Fit for Fall Challenge D2 UB Circuit + Caribbean workouts: BC #1.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Good Evening,

I did a StudioSweat Recovery Ride Sunday morning before going to another Thanksgiving then worked the last two days but haven’t worked out.

Debbie-I was hoping the new KCM’s were going to ship this week but no mention yet.

Today I did 4DS Back & Biceps Premix and had an ok workout. I should have done these workouts as they are, not the premix. They jump around too much and I just didn't feel like I got a great workout. But anyways, did good with it, just didn't even break a sweat.

I also walked on my Treadmill for 1.5 miles.

Workout was 63 minutes, burned 279 calories, went 4200 steps. Avg HR was 96 and Max was 139.

Roxie - I am looking forward to that workout. I want to get a few more by her as well.

Have great workouts everyone!

Good morning girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,Coaches Notes = 37 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 465
Distance= 3.50 Miles

Shift Shop- Speed 25= 30 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 389

Timesaver # 5 Legs & Glutes= 48 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 393

Total calories burned = 1247 :) Nice!

Roxie- Great job on Sunday's StudioSweat Recovery Ride. I know
with the holidays it can challenge/change your workout plans. Have a wonderful workout and a blessed day!:)

Debbie- Nicely done on today's workout with 4DS Back & Biceps Premix and a 1.5 mile treadmill walk.
I know what you mean about things seeming jumpy someimes. Also somedays it bothers me more than others. WTG High fives & have a blessed day!;)

Belinda- High fives on your workout yesterday, and I love the variety in it as well.
How are you liking Jessica's new Walk Strong 2. I see you did Cardio Step Jam, what did you think?
I did that yesterday too, loved it I was a sweaty mess but loved it.
Whatever workout you do today have a great workout and a blessed day!:)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Happy Hump Day, everyone,

STS M2 D14 legs + SBF Int/Adv Bare + 3 mile walk + JS D13 Barre Sculpt is done. I only will workout like this until Jan, than I will back off a bit.

Nora - I like the variety in JS new workouts. It's well rounded, IMO! I am a big fan of JS.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day. Can't believe how warm it is outside. It's almost 64'.

Today I did two workouts from that treadmill app. So fun! I did one called Hiking Trail, lots of jogging up hills. Some were 3%, some 5%, some 7%. Fun, loved it! Then I did the Tabata one as well. After those two I still had some time so I walked for a few. Had a great workouts.

Workout was 46 minutes, went 2.81 miles, burned 305 calories (TM said 359) and went 6117 steps. Avg. HR was 112 and Max was 169.

I also did the ab work from ME. Love that one.

Have a great workout everyone!!!

Good morning,

D15 Cardio HiiT is done. I really liked that one a lot. I also did D14 15 Total stretch and SBF D4 UB Core Circuit.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.