CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN= 39 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 508
Distance= 3.69 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Upper Body Supersets= 26 Min
MV=7.0
CB= 248

Shift Shop- Speed 45= 51 Min
MV= 9.75
CB= 679

Total calories burned = 1435:)

Roxie- Glad you're on the mend. I see you got to try out one of Kelly's new workouts Cardio Core from her Build and Burn. I plan to do Cardio Core I think tomorrow.Yes, it will be tough getting back into working out after being sick. Keep on the mend and feeling better. Have a blessed day! Good job on your workout today!:)

Debbie- Awesome workout today for you with Kelly's new Build and Burn- Upper Body Supersets and Tabata workout on the treadmill and then walked for a while. 1.3 miles total. Bravo on your workouts , and the great workout you had with your new Kelly workouts. I'm excited to hear your take on it as I too ordered Build and Burn and have it . I plan to to Upper Body Supersets today as well. Glad you had a great workout, have a blessed day!:)

Belinda- I know you'll have a great day and fun workouts on tap for today, so have fun feel fit and fabulous and have a blessed day!;)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Hey girls,

STS D19 and all my other workouts are done.

Have you seen the new clips for the Fit Splits?

Great job on your workouts,ladies. BBL!

OMG today I had the best workout. Actually, the funnest workouts. I did Kelly's Kickboxing/Kettlebell workout and that was really fun. Now I need to get me a kettlebell, LOL!! I used a 12# dumbbell and it was sort of awkward with some of the exercises. But I was still able to do it. The only complaint about Kelly is she doesn't go over the kickboxing moves much. Cathe always says what to do over and over again, Kelly doesn't. I mean, the moves weren't hard at all, but sometimes I get all the punches confused. It was fun, though, I really enjoyed it.

Workout was 26 minutes, burned 183 calories and went 1831 steps. Avg HR was 129 and Max was 155.

Then I did the Mountain Hike 2 workout from my Treadmill App and had a really good workout. Was sweating like crazy. Love this one, I custom make up this workout and it's challenging and doable.

Workout was 26 minutes, went 1.84 miles, burned 245 calories (TM said 222 and app said 419), went 3764 steps. Avg. HR was 143 and Max was 170.

Nice job with your workouts everyone!! Have great ones today!

Good Morning,

I did Build and Burn Upper Body and got a great workout those finishers are killer. I am doing the program as designed following the disk order and next week I will start the eating plan and see where it takes me.

Debbie-I am so glad you enjoyed it always nervous when I recommend things.

Good morning,

SBF D16 Intermediate Mat + JS D24 Cardio Step Jam is done.

Debbie and Roxie - good job on your workouts this morning.

Nora - have fun with your workout today.

That's it for me today. Have a wonderful day and workout everyone.

Hi girls :)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- Boogie I.T.= 30 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 336

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core = 28 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 359

Shift Shop- Strength 45= 50 Min
MV= 9.80
CB= 669

Total calories burned = 1364 Cool!

Debbie- Awesome workout today with KCM's Build & Burn Kickboxing/Kettlebell. I can't wait to try that one out, and its sounds like you loved it. I loved my workout yesterday with KCM's Upper Body Supersets, that was so different and fun, loved it! And you also did Mountain Hike 2 from your treadmill app. Wow! both sound like so much fun and amazing workouts. Have a blessed and Terrific Tuesday!:)

Roxie- Bravo on your workout today with KCM's Build and Burn Upper Body and yes those burn out finishers are killer I agree! Great workout today, now go have a blessed and amazing day! ps. I hope you are feeling better;)

Belinda- WTG with your workout today with SBF D16 Intermediate Mat + JS D24 Cardio Step Jam, great workouts and fun too! You are awesome so go have an awesomely blessed day!;)

Hugs & blessings & Merry Christmas ;)

Nora

Today I did Kelly's Lower Body Tabata and I really enjoyed it. Not too hard, though, but my legs did feel most of the exercises.

I think these were 20 seconds on 10 seconds off. Each exercise was done about 4 times I think

Banded Side Steps (Firewalkers) - Used green band
Kickstand Deads: 12's
Squat Variation: 12's
Side Lunge into Knee Pull: No weights
Front & Back Lunges: 12's
Split Stance Plyo Pops: No weights
Plie Variation: 12's
Wide Stance Deads & Squat Up: 12's (I liked these)
Bridges: No weights but this gave me a great burn

Workout was about 27 minutes.

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1.3 miles.

Total workout was 56 minutes, Avg HR was 96, Max was 133 and burned 249 calories. I went 4133 steps.

Have great workouts everyone!

Hi girls;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, Cool Down= 40 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 508
Distance= 3.70 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump-Workout #2 Pyramids= 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion = 26 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 302

Oh man this is fun, fun, fun.! You gotta try it if you have build and burn, and be prepared to Kick butt & bell & have fun in an short sweet and intense workout. Debbie if you get a kettlebell I would recommend a #15 one to start with that's what I have . I know you can lift heavier than that but KB's center of gravity is different and feel different than a dumbbell.

Total calories burned= 1125 Yay! :)

Debbie- Happy to hear you enjoyed Kelly's Lower Body Tabata from her new Build & Burn series. I haven't tried that one yet but plan to do so soon. It looks like it will get you good in the legs, and might be one you feel it even more the next day. So far I'm loving Kelly's new workouts and it seems you are as well. Love that she has premixes on them too. Great workout today with Lower Body Tabata and a 1.3 mile Treadmill walk. WTG!!!! Well done girlfriend, now go have a fab and fit blessed Wednesday!:)

Roxie and Belinda- Hello's and waves to you both and I hope you have some great Wednesday workouts, and have a blessed Wednesday;)

Hugs & blessings;):)

Nora

Last edited:
Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Build and Burn Kettlebell/Kickbox Fusion and I really enjoyed it can’t wait to see what kind of results I get when I learn the moves. I have revised my opinion of this series I am loving it and can’t wait to see what results I can get.

Debbie-that is my workout tomorrow. Cardio Core is a good way to do core workout without doing traditional moves.

Nora-good job today

Hi everyone,

I did my workouts this morning. I did SBF D17 Total Body Barre-30 + Stretch-20 + JS WS3 D25 Barre Sculpt and STS Legs D20.

Nice job on your workouts, everyone. I have to run. BBL!

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a pretty good workout. Got some good mileage off it today.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.89 miles, burned 340 calories (TM said 386) and went 5802 steps. Avg HR was 141 and Max was 176.

It was weird, when I was warming up, which for me is just walking at a 3.2 mph, my FB showed my HR at 151. WTH? Really weird.

I also did the Tabata Abs from Kelly that's on her Muscle Up DVD. That is a good one, it's hard.

Nora - I know, isn't that kettlebell workout fun? I will probably get a 12# kettlebell, that's what I used and that was plenty heavy enough. I may get a 12# and a 15# one. Fun stuff. Nice workout!!!

Roxie - Cardio Core was the only workout I'm not sure of. I may try it, it looks bit hard on the knees but maybe I can modify. Nice job with your workout yesterday!

Belinda - Great job on your workout!

Good morning,

I did JS D26 Yoga Stretch = 30 min + Strength + SBF D18 UB Core 2 = 30 min. That's it for me today.

Good job, everyone. Keep up the good work. BBL

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a pretty good workout. Got some good mileage off it today.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.89 miles, burned 340 calories (TM said 386) and went 5802 steps. Avg HR was 141 and Max was 176.

It was weird, when I was warming up, which for me is just walking at a 3.2 mph, my FB showed my HR at 151. WTH? Really weird.

I also did the Tabata Abs from Kelly that's on her Muscle Up DVD. That is a good one, it's hard.

Nora - I know, isn't that kettlebell workout fun? I will probably get a 12# kettlebell, that's what I used and that was plenty heavy enough. I may get a 12# and a 15# one. Fun stuff. Nice workout!!!

Roxie - Cardio Core was the only workout I'm not sure of. I may try it, it looks bit hard on the knees but maybe I can modify. Nice job with your workout yesterday!

Belinda - Great job on your workout!

Debbie it would be so easy to modify I did

Hi girls, It's Pre- Friday!:)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- Cardio HiiT= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn-Lower Body Tabata = 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

ICE- Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox- Timesaver # 4 5 Gone= 36 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 403

Total calories burned= 1087 Cool;)

Debbie- Great workout today with Cardio Coach Vol. 3 and Abs from Kelly's Muscle Up dvd Tabata Abs. Nicely done on mileage and stats, WTG!!! I bought my Kettlebell at Target its a Go Fit Brand they make traditional round kettlebell and the Contour kind like Kelly uses, and just to warn you Kettlebells are really expensive I think mine was $30 for a single. Yes love that workout so fun and challenging and gets alot done in a short amount of time. Have a blessed day!:)

Belinda- Great workout, WTG with JS D26 Yoga Stretch = 30 min + Strength + SBF D18 UB Core 2 = 30 min. Very Nicely done today, now go have a wonderful and blessed Thursday!:)

Roxie- How are you feeling? better I hope. Only workout if you feel up to it. Take it easy and be well.;) Have a blessed Day.

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Kelly's Trim & Tone and really liked it, I love these tabata style workouts! However it was only 25 minutes long, not 30. I did the last circuit again just to make it to 30 minutes. Kind of bummed this wasn't longer, she certainly could have done two other circuits. I used 8# dumbbells and that was enough for me. Some of the moves made my upper backa bit tight but it feels ok now.

I also did the Tabata workout from my treadmill app and had a blast doing that one again. Love it!! Got about .75 miles out of that workout, it's only 11 minutes. Then I walked on my treadmill until I ran out of time.

Total workout was 55 minutes, went 1.25 miles total on my TM, burned 362 calories and went 4844 steps. Avg. HR was 121 and Max was 158.

Woke up to 5 degrees here this morning. Now that is COLD!!!!

Have great workouts everyone and happy weekend!!!

Good Morning,

No workouts to report started feeling horrible again yesterday my nose was plugged and runny sneezing and the cough I had under control is back.

Debbie-goos job today

Good morning girls, Happy Friday!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, Cool Down= 40 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 508
Distance= 3.70 Miles

Shift Shop- Strength 45= 50 Min
MV= 9.80
CB= 669

Total calories burned= 1177 ;)

Debbie- Great workout today with Kelly's Trim and Tone from her new Build & Burn series. I'm glad to hear that you liked it. l plan to do Trim and Tone Tomorrow. I see you also did Tabata workout from my treadmill app and then walked on treadmill until it time ran out. That was an awesome Fab Friday blessed workout, WTG and high fives!!! Geez that's cold! Let's hope it warms up.

Roxie- Sorry to hear your not feeling well, please rest and take it easy. I know its hard to get rid of this. I'm still trying to get rid of it all together. Its been since September for me.

Hello's and waves to Belinda- I understand where you are coming from on this. So what workout if any are you doing today? How's Brawler doing? Give him a nice pet for me. Have a blessed Friday!:)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Hey girls,

STS D22 + JS WS3 + SBF is done.

Nora - my knees can't handle all that high impact anymore. I need to use what I already have. Good job, today.

Have a great Friday, everyone.

Good morning,

SBF Bring Sally Up Booty and Stopwatch Abs is done. I will do a walk later.Another reason, I am glad I canceled my preorder :)

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.