CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Happy HiiT Walk = 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

KCM 30MTF- Strength & Stamina- W/O #1= 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 360

Shift Shop-Strength 25= 31 Min
MV= 9.75
CB= 413

Shift Shop- Shift Core= 14 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 105

Linda Wooldridge- 10 Minute Burnout- Obliques = 12 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 90

Total calories burned= 1088 ;) great:)

Debbie- Way to kick butt and take names with that workout. You did workouts from the treadmill app. One called Hiking Trails and the other Tabata both on treadmill, both sound like tough and challenging workout plus adding on abs from ME. That was an awesome killer workout, WTG!!! High fives:) Now go have a blessed and fun day.;):)

Belinda- Another great workout done today with: JS Cardio HiiT, and JS Total stretch, and SBF D4 UB Core Circuit. Wow! High fives girlfriend WTG!!! Have a fun and blessed Pre-Friday.:)

Roxie- I hope you had a fun workout and a great blessed day;)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

Guess I am having a rest week. My throat started hurting today I can’t swallow so might have to go to doctor tomorrow

Today I did 4DS Legs & Core, but not core. I skipped a few of the exercises, but did most of them. This is an ok workout, I liked the exercises. I don't have time to type it all out, but I used weights ranging from 12's to 25's depending on the workout.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1.5 miles. As you can see, I am starting my workouts bit earlier so I can get some good walking in. It's amazing what 15 extra minutes will do for you. :)

Roxie - Hope you feel better soon!!!

Have great workouts everyone!!! And a great weekend!

Good morning,

Today is my 34 Anniversary. DH and I did JS WS3 D16 TB + LS Walk to the Hits party songs is done.
I will do STS D15 tomorrow, running out of time.

Have a great day and workout.

Good morning, Yay! It's Friday!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,CN= 37 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 465
Distance= 3.50 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout #1 = 28 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 325

Shift Shop- Speed 25= 30 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 389

Total calories burned = 1179 Nice!:)

Debbie- Nice workout today with 4DS Legs & Core but no core part nice weights 12's to 25's too! Also a 1.5 mile walk on the treadmill. Nicely done with your workout today, high fives on your Friday's awesome workout. Have an amazing blessed day!:)

Belinda- Congrats and Happy 34th Anniversary!!! Whooo Hooo! So awesome, I hope you and your DH have an amazing anniversary.:);)
Great workout today with JS WS3 D16 TB + LS Walk to the Hits party songs. WTG!! Have an awesome and blessed day and anniversary!:)

Roxie- So sorry to hear that you are sick. Please take it easy and rest. Good luck at the doctor's today. Have blessed day and feel better!;)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I went to urgent care this morning and it turns out you can still get tonsillitis without tonsils rare but it happens

Good morning girls:)

Here's today's workout:

BodyRockTv-HiiT Max workout #1= 19 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 240

Shift Shop-Strength 25= 31 Min
MV= 9.75
CB= 413

Shift Shop- Shift Core= 14 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 105

Total calories burned= 758

Roxie- Wow, I had no idea you could still get tonsillitis with out the tonsils. Well rest up and take care, don't worry about working out until you feel better. Take care and have a blessed day/weekend.;)

Hello's and waves to: Debbie and Belinda! :)

Hugs and blessings ;)

Nora

Hi girls,

I did STS D15 + SBF TB barre + JS WS3 Boogie I.T.

Thank you, Nora! Good job on your workout.

That's it for me today. Have a wonderful day and workout.

Today I decided to do RIPT90 FIT - Hard Core Chest. These are fun workouts and short, I like them. However my HR never gets up much with these.

Each Group below was done in superset fashion:

GROUP 1
Pushups
- 6 reps
Planks - 30 second hold
6 sets of these all in a row, no rest

GROUP 2
Dumbbell Chest Press
- 30's/6 reps
V-Sit Isolation Hold - 30 seconds

GROUP 3
Chest Fly
- 12's/reps
Twisting Crunches (Russian Twist) - 8#

BONUS
Burpees
- Skipped

Workout was 32 minutes, Avg HR was 77, Max was 104. Burned 66 calories.

I have to be at work early so no walking on my treadmill.

Hope you all have great workouts!!!

Good Morning,

I am still fighting whatever it is I have I am going to try and get an appointment with my doctor today not buying the tonsillitis thing more like sinus infection

Debbie- good job today

Hi girls;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN= 39 Min Wow! I did CC Vol.3 So cool:)
MV= 9.30
CB= 497
Distance= 3.62 Miles

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It HiiT- Chest, Tri's, & Shoulders- Premix #3 Timesaver= 32 Min
MV= 6.30
CB= 275

Shift Shop- Speed 35= 39 Min
MV= 9.60
CB= 513

Total calories burned= 1285 :) Cool!

Belinda- Nicely done Saturday, sounds like a fun workout with STS D15 + SBF TB barre + JS WS3 Boogie I.T.
I bet you'll do something equally fun for today, so have a great workout and a blessed day!:)

Debbie- Great job with RIPT90 FIT - Hard Core Chest, glad you had a fun short workout which works perfectly when you need to start your work day early. WTG on today's workout and I hope you have a blessed day.;)

Roxie- Sorry you are still sick, fighting whatever this is. I'm sick too after relapsing from this cold/flu/sinus thing. Its been a while now its getting better but not over it. Ugh! I do hope you can get in to see your doctor and get this figured out and get well A.S.A.P.!! Take it easy and feel better. Have a blessed day!;)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Hi everyone,

I did my workouts this morning, forgot to post :( I did STS M2 D16 + JS Day 18 Metabolic Conditioning + 3 mile walk.

I will be back tomorrow for personals. Busy day today.

Today I did Cardio Coach #3, really didn't feel like running, I was really tired when I got up this morning, not sure why? I had a great workout, though. This one is fun.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.8 miles, burned 310 calories (TM said 372) and went 5656 steps. Avg. HR was 132, Max was 171.

Roxie - Hope you feel better soon, sounds like a sinus thing to me.

Nora - Nice job with your workout. You rocked it!!

Belinda - It's been busy for me here as well, I understand! Nice job with your workout!!

Good Morning,

I ended up taking another day off still not feeling well. I did a slow 30 minute walk on the Treadmill.

Debbie-you are correct it is definitely sinus infection but she won’t give me an antibiotic

Hi everyone,

SBF SBF Fit for Fall Day 9Upper Core + Cardio & Weights+ JS WS3 D19 Barefoot Cardio Core + LS 2 Mile Power Express Walk all done!

Tomorrow I am going to a spa with my daughter and Thursday I am getting my hair done in DC. I will not be back until Thursday late evening. I am kinda debating if I should do STS D18 today or play catch up when I am home? Maybe I have more energy later today?

Roxie - hope you feel better soon. Rest up!

Debbie - nice step count this morning.

Nora - have fun with your workout today.

I'll try to check in tomorrow, if not on Friday!

Happy Tuesday girls:)

I just finshed today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- Cardio HiiT= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

This was superfun and much more intense than Jessica's previous release walk cardio HiiT stuff, loved it!

Body Rock-HiiT Max- Workout # 2 Burpee Fat Shred= 18 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 233

THis is one intense HiiT workout. Lisa tried to kill me with this one, but its all good stuff. I affectionately call it "Death by Burpees" LOL!!
Equipment used: I wore a 10 lb weighted vest, used #25 barbell, #10 Db, #5 db's, Lebert Equalizer bars, #12 Med ball.

Shift Shop 35- Strength= 40 Min
MV= 9.80
CB= 535

Total calories burned= 1139 :)

Debbie- Great job with Cardio Coach Volume 3 workout today!!! WTG!!! You're right it is a fun workout. I had not done Cardio Coach Volume 3 in ages because I was not physically up to it. It was fun doing the whole thing yesterday though. Bravo on today's workout. Have an amazingly blessed Tuesday.:)

Roxie- Sorry you're still not feeling well, no worries about taking a day off from working out, it happens to all of us. You said you dd do a slow treadmill 30 minute walk. At least the doctor said it was a sinus infection, which makes more sense. Doctors are not so quick to write a prescription for antibiotics these days. Please rest up and take care!;)

Belinda- Wow! on those workouts for today: SBF SBF Fit for Fall Day 9Upper Core + Cardio & Weights+ JS WS3 D19 Barefoot Cardio Core + LS 2 Mile Power Express Walk. You are awesome that is amazing. It sounds like a fun and busy next few days. Have a blast and enjoy, you deserve it. Have a blessed day and next few days! ;)

Hugs & Blessings:):)

Nora

Good morning,

I did ended up doing STS D18 last night :) I am a nut! Didn't wanted to play catch up on the weekend, lol.

Today I will try to do SBF Barre wo (whatever is scheduled for today?) and maybe JS WS3 Tone + Flow.

I will try to be back later today. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Today I did RIPT90 Back & Shoulders. Had a great workout but I probably should have done a couple more sets. This one is really short.

This is the workout:
SET 1 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Lateral Raise: 12 reps - 10's
Back Flyes: 12 reps - 10's
Upright Row: 12 reps - 20's

SET 2-4 - Supersets
Pull Ups: 5 reps - I used my assist bands
Overhead Press: 12's - 10 reps
Did this superset 3 times no rest at all.

SET 5 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Lateral Raise: 12 reps - 12's
Back Flyes: 12 reps - 12's
Upright Row: 12 reps - 15's
Dumbbell Row: 12 reps - 20's

SET 6-10 - Superse
Overhead Press: 12's - 10 reps - Used my assist bands
Did this superset 5 times no rest at all.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1.5 miles and doing the Tabata workout for the first 11 minutes of walking.

Workout was 55 minutes, Avg. HR 104 and Max 175, burned 275 calories, went 4145 steps.

Roxie - What is it with doctors and not giving out antibiotics anymore, that is ridiculous. Sorry about that, how are you supposed to get rid of it? Unreal. And Yay on Kelly's workouts being delivered!!!

Have great workouts everyone!!

Hi girls, It's Wednesday, half way there!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, Cool Down= 40 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 508
Distance= 3.68 Miles

Shift Shop- Speed 35= 39 Min
MV= 9.60
CB= 513

Total calories burned = 1021 :)

Belinda- You are awesome and a machine with workouts. You said you worked out with STS D18 last night after doing yesterday's workout Gold star!!!! Great job on today's workout with SBF Barre wo and maybe JS WS3 Tone + Flow, that all sounds great! Have an awesomely blessed kick butt day!;)

Debbie- Another amazing workout today with RIPT90 Back & Shoulders, walking on the treadmill for 1.5 miles and doing the Tabata workout for the first 11 minutes of walking. Wow, that is a great workout and combo of workouts. You go girlfriend that is awesome. You are always inspirational with your workouts to motivate me to push and try harder. Have a blessed and fab day!:)

Roxie- Yay! on Kelly's shipping yesterday!! I can't wait. I hope you are resting and working toward feeling better. Feel better and have a blessed day! ;)

Hugs & blessings ;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.