CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD + half coaches notes = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 418
Distance= 3.15 Miles

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Waistline Work = 16 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 165

Total calories burned= 1096 :)

I am sorry no time for personals today because I have an appointment I need to get ready and go to. Have a blessed day girls and fab workouts today.:)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

I had no energy or will to run this morning so I just walked on my treadmill. Didn't really even get my HR up but at least I got some steps in. I have a really buy day at work so I'll be on my feet all day.

Walk was 48 minutes, went 2.5 miles, burned 247 calories (which is good for not having my HR up) and went 5770. Avg HR was 77 and max was 88. LOL!!

Roxie - It's chilly here today too. Nice workout!!

Have great workouts everyone, running late!!!

Hi everyone,

Today I did Afterburn premix # 6. Bonus Burn - 74:33. I am glad that one is done. I also did the BarreAmped Strengthen & Stretch
D1: Advanced Active Stretch - 28m. Very nice stretch workout. I felt like a pretzel when she did the Pigeon Stretch. I had to be careful with my back when she twisted under the arm while doing the Pigeon Stretch. I felt that one in my back more than my shoulders. I think the more I do the dvd, the better I will get with that move. I hope! I like how she always finds a way to through in some planks :) Susanne upper body is very strong. I do like the dvd, can't believe I just opened it.

Roxie - it's in the 60's here. Where is the sun? Good job on your workout.

Debbie - nice step count today.

Nora - have fun with your workout today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Tone Your Trouble Zones- Buns & Thighs Walk = 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #3 = 44 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 511

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Strength= 33 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 451

Total calories burned= 1312 ;)

Debbie- Nice Treadmill Walk today of 2.5 Miles, great job!!!! Have a blessed day! Remember its almost Friday!;)

Belinda- Awesome workout today for you with: Afterburn premix # 6. Bonus Burn - 74:33. , BarreAmped Strengthen & Stretch
D1: Advanced Active Stretch - 28min . High fives on your workouts today!! You go girlfriend!! N Have a fun & blessed day!:)

Roxie- Hellos and waves. Did y ou pre-order KCM? Have a blessed day!!:)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Today I did total body workout and did last Friday's workout only in superset fashion. Had a great workout, this one was tough.

2 sets/12 reps with 3 minutes rest - warmed up with GS Back, Shoulders, Biceps

SS #1
Squats
- 25's
Close Grip Triceps Press - 65#

SS #2
Barbell Row
- 45#
Dumbbell Curls - 17's

SS #3
Incline Dumbbell Press
- 27's/30's (this was so easy)
Seated Lateral Raise - 11's (could have gone to 12's but didn't)
Added:
Hanging Knee Raise: 12 reps side to side (each side did 12) 2 times - KILLER

I also walked 1 miles on my treadmill.

Total workout was 55 min., Avg. HR was 90, Max was 122 and I burned 226calories and went 3248 steps.

I am running really late so can't do personals again, sorry everyone!!! Have great workout and a great weekend everyone!!

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD= 32 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 402
Distance= 3.01 Miles

I just struggled to run today my running mojo was MIA today. Oh well I did what I could and feel good about that.

High Reps- Lower Body Only= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Insanity Max 30- Friday Fight Round 1= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Total calories burned = 1175 ;):)

Debbie- Great job on another awesome workout starting with GS Back, Shoulders, and Bicep warm up, your total body rotation weight workout and then a 1 mile walk on treadmill. That sounds like an awesome workout and impressive weights too! You rock girlfriend!;) Now go have a blessed and fab Friday!;)

Hello's and waves to: Roxie and Belinda- Wishing you both great workouts and a fab blessed Friday!:);)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I just finished M2 + BarreAmped Strengthen & Stretch upper body stretch. I also did SBF BA warm up + light weights + mat workout (keep forgetting this one isn't a lower body workout). That was tough after STS. It's done! Upper body is fried.

Have great Friday and weekend everyone.

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Athletic Conditioning Vol. 1= 36 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 452

ICE-To The Mat- Timesaver # 3 No bands= 37 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 303

Total calories burned= 755 Not feeling great fighting a cold and sore quads from yesterday's Cardio Coach treadmill run.

Roxie- Congrats and WTG on all your workouts this week and making time to get'em in there WTG!!! Great job wit h X10 Low Impact workout today, those are always great when short on time. Great workouts and very time efficient. High fives girlfriend!!:) Now go have a blessed Saturday!!;)

Hello's and waves to: Belinda and Debbie. I hope all is well and you are off having a blessed and fab Saturday.:);)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- Super Burn= 41 Min (3 Miles)
MV= 7.90
CB= 442

Belinda- I hope you had a great rest day yesterday!;)

Hello's & waves to Roxie and Debbie- Have a blessed and fun day!:)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hallo everyone,

Today I did Ultimate Yogi Cardio. That was tough one. I couldn't see myself doing the program as is, but doing a dvd here and there is fine. These workouts are advanced. I also did SBF BarreAmped Cardio Fat Burner Cardio Sculpt. For some reason, that workout isn't listed in the SBF 21 day rotation? Weird!

That's it for me today. Have a great Sunday.

Today starts Week 7 of my total body rotation. Even though this was a high rep workout (which I usually hate), I enjoyed this one.

3 sets/18 reps with 2 minutes rest - warmed up with GS Chest & Tri's

Overhead DB Triceps Extension
- 10's
Barbell Chest Press - 60#
Plate Front Raise - 12#
Hammer Curls
- 12's
Reverse Flies - 12's
Barbell Calf Raise - 45#

I also walked 1 miles on my treadmill.

Total workout was 60 min., Avg. HR was 70, Max was 148 and I burned315 6calories and went 4381 steps.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good Morning,

This morning I did KCM Plateau Buster 1 with the Stretch while taking care of my two year old GS.

Debbie-good job

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS,Ch 2,SS, Ch 3, Cool Down& Coaches= 35 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 430
Distance in Miles= 3.10 Miles

Flex Train- Timesaver #3 No Disc + No Firewalkers + No Core= 39 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 399

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Total calories burned = 1347 :) Cool!

Debbie- Congrats on starting Week 7 of your total body rotation, High Fives!! Nice way to warm up with GS Chest & Tri's warm up only, and then into your Total Body rotation high reps workout. Also finished up with a 1 mile treadmill. WTG!!! High fives!! :) You rocked that workout!! Have a blessed day!:);)

Roxie- Great workout today with KCM Plateau Buster 1 with the Stretch, and you got to spend time with your GS, sounds like a pretty perfect day. Have a blessed day and have fun with your GS. ;)

Hello's and waves to Belinda have a fun workout and a blessed day:)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi everyone,

This week is my recovery week. I did workout this morning, just getting around to post. I did SBF BarreAmped Fire Extreme Sculpt Sleek & Toned Shoulders + Abs Blast + Stretch. This one didn't had a warm up, she did a short warm up with the Sleek & Shoulders. My abs were on fire after the ab blast. I really like this one so far. I am not sure about the other BC and Cardio Fat Burn? I also decided not to do week 3 of the rotation, since she repeated BC, BA. I already did all those dvd's. My goal is to get as many dvd's before the end of the year. Once I am done with Fire Extreme I will go switch it up with other barre dvd's.

I also did Sweat Lap Batalicious = 30 min. Very fun tabata style workout. I am not following the schedule that came with the dvd's. They have you do 2 workouts on each day for 21 day's. Can't wait to try all the others.

I will be back tomorrow.

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a great workout. I like this one and did well with it this morning. I can't say enough how much I love to run. I remember despising it years ago. OMG. Actually, I hated cardio years ago. Now I almost prefer running to lifting. Weird.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.85 miles, burned 308 calories (TM said 383). Avg. HR was 129 and Max was 166.

I also did the Ab work from Muscle Endurance. OMG!!! That is one tough ab workout. I forgot all about it. It uses the med ball and wow, did I feel it!!!

I'm sorry I haven't done personals in a while. I will try to get back in here later and do so.

Have a great workout!!

Good morning,

Sweat Lap Dream Booty + SBF BarreAmped Fire Extreme Sculpt TB Sculpt is done.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.