CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hey girls,

Done my workouts easier, just getting around to post. I did Afterburn Premixes: 1. Express (Single Intervals 1 - 10) - 32:10 plus Intensity premix #9 Timesaver - HiiT (Low) + Boot Camp - 35:49. I also did 10MS Blast off Belly Fat with Susanne Bowen
AB RIPPER.

Great job, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Today was the same workout as last Friday, only done in superset fashion. This was a tough workout. I went up in weight a bit but it was tough.

3 sets/15 reps with 2 minute rest (was supposed to be 4 minute rest) - warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body

SS #1
Overhead Band Triceps Extensions
- I used my heavy tubing for this, really felt it
Reverse Flies - 15's

SS #2
Lateral Rises
- 12's
Chest Flies - 25's

SS #3
Reverse Biceps Curl
- 35# (only got to 12 reps, dropped to 30# for last 2 sets)
Deadlifts - 50#

I also walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Total workout was 1 hour, Avg. HR was 90, Max was 124. I burned 250 calories and went 3653 steps.

Have great workouts and a great weekend everyone!!!

Good morning,

STS M2 D18 back/biceps + Cathe TB Stretching #2 with the stability ball is done.

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone.

Hi girls!;)

T.G.I.F!:) I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,Coaches Notes = 33 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 427
Distance= 3.12 Miles
*I always add on Cardio Coach Vol. 3 Stretch whenever I do a Cardio Coach TM Run

GS- Chest & Tri's-Timesaver= 32 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 262

Insanity Max 30- Friday Fight Round 1= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Total calories burned= 1142:) Cool!

Debbie- Congrats on going up in weights for your workout. As always Bravo on your workout doing Total body, same workout as last Friday, only done in superset fashion. Great idea to use Cathe's Pyramid Upper Body warm up section only before your total body workout and 1 mile TM walk after workout. You are a workout rockstar, bravo!!! Now enjoy a beautifully blessed Friday and weekend!:);)

Belinda- Amazing workout today with STS M2 D18 back/biceps + Cathe TB Stretching #2 with the stability ball. Sounds like a great workout and love that you have stretching in there too! I know I need to do more stretching its something I got to work on. Great job on today's workout and go and have a Fab blessed Friday.;);) I hope Brawler is doing better and your able to rest now. ((Hugs))

Roxie- I hope all is well with you and you are feeling fit and fab. Have a fab Friday and blessed day! ;)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Amped Up Cardio- Combined Workouts No Drills = 44 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 511

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Happy HiiT Walk = 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Abs= 15 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 174

Total calories burned= 805 Nice!

Hello's and waves to: Roxie, Debbie, and Belinda I hope you are all having a blessed weekend!;)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi girls!;)

I just finised today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On-Walk Off Belly Fat Fast- 3 Mile Flat Abs Power Walk= 46 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 502

PiYo- Define Lower Body= 21 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 143

Total calories burned= 645

Belinda- Oh what a fun workout yesterday with Turbo Fire EZ 55 plus stretch 10. Great workout and WTG!!!! Have a blessed weekend!;):)

Hello's and waves to Roxie, and Debbie- Have a fun and & blessed weekend.

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Hi guys,

Today I did The Ultimate Yogi D1 Cross Training and 3 mile walk. I broke out a little sweat with The Ultimate Yogi Cross Training :) It was long but great workout.

Nora - good job on your workouts today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone.

Today starts Week 5 of my Total Body workout. I can't believe it's week 5 already. Geez, where does the time go? Had a great workout, high reps but for some reason I enjoyed it.

2 sets/18 reps with 2 minute rest - warmed up with GS Chest & Tri's.

Pushups
- On toes
Alternate Dumbbell Curls w/Twist - 15's
Dumbbell Rows - 15's
Weighted Dips - 30#
Overhead Dumbbell Press - 12's
Leg Extensions - 30#

I also walked 1.15 miles on my treadmill.

Total workout was 1 hr., Avg. HR was 93, Max was 167 (I don't think so). I burned 260 calories and went 2943 steps.

Hope you all have great workouts!!!

Good Morning,

Cathe’s Xtrain AOLIH this morning.

Debbie-good job today. I am really going to try and get my workouts back on track this month

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,Coaches Notes = 37 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 465
Distance= 3.39 Miles

Gym Styles- Chest & Tri's- Superset= 31 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 254

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Total calories burned = 1237

Debbie- Wow ! 5 weeks into your total body rotation!!! I'm stunned. You are so rockin' this rotation and sounds like you are having fun with it as well, and walked 1.15 miles afterwards on TM. Bravo Debbie you are a workout rockstar!!:) Now go and have a wonderful & blessed day!:)

Roxie- Great workout today with AOLIH from XTrain. T hat is a super fun workout and time does go by fast. Have a blessed and fab day!;)

Belinda- I hope you have a great workout today! Also I hope Brawler is feeling much better!;) Have a blessed day!:)

Nora

Hi guys,

Today I did STS M2 W3 D19 + TB Stretching #3 w/stability ball + SBF Warm Up +*Seat Work + Stretch*=*35m. SBF has a 21 Day rotation which used these dvd's:
BarreAmped (BA)
BarreAmped Bootcamp (BC)
BarreAmped Cardio Fat Burner (C)
BarreAmped Fire Extreme Sculpt (F)
BarreAmped Strengthen & Stretch (S)

I will try to follow the rotation, the workouts are short. I like barre workouts and kinda miss it. And it gives me an opportunity to play around with my SB dvd's :)

I also forgot to mention, I am pyramiding STS down. Once I am done with M1, I also started officially the Bodybuilding rotation. I will only do M1 once :) Than M2, M3.

Nora - nice job today. Brawler is doing great :)

Roxie - good job this morning.

Debbie - nicely done this morning.

That's it for me today. Have a great Monday!

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a puke-status, stellar workout. Really did well with this today and had lots of energy!!!

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.87 miles (best so far with this workout), burned 313 calories (TM said 384) and went 5745 steps. Avg. HR was 128 and Max was 178.

I also did the ab work from Xtrain - Core #1.

So my prayers are out to the families of all the people that were effected from yesterday's horrible event in Las Vegas. Seriously, what is wrong with people? What makes you do something so heinous? What frame of mind do you have to be in to act on that kind of thinking? Scary shit, makes me not want to go anywhere. I'm also very sad to hear Tom Petty passed away, one of my all time favorites. I can't even tell you how many CD's I have by him. RIP Tom, your music will live on forever.

I'm at work already so no time for personals. Have great workouts everyone!!!

Last edited:
Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Rock'em Sock'em- Timesaver #4 Gone 5 segments= 36 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 403

ICE- TTM Legs & Glutes- Timesaver #3 No Bands = 37 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 303

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Power= 33 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 417

Total calories burned = 1123;) Cool!

Belinda- Awesome workout yesterday with STS M2 W3 D19 + TB Stretching #3 w/stability ball + SBF Warm Up +*Seat Work + Stretch*=*35m. SBF. Sounds like a great workout. I have some of Susan Bowen's Pilates workouts from 10 min solution she is awesome. Love your workouts you chose they really work on all the elements of fitness, well done and high fives!!!;) Great to hear Brawler is doing great!!!;) Now have a blessed day and more fun workouts.;)

Debbie- Wow! Look at you go girlfriend with Cardio Coach Vol. 3, Bravo!!! Its been a long time since I was able to do volume 3 and beyond, but I'm slowly working my way through. I'm happy for you and even a bit envious, but wow that is so awesome. Oh and you added on Xtrain Core #1, also amazing. Just gotta say Wow! on your workout today, you nailed that workout!! Congrats, and go have a super blessed day!:);) I'm in shock about Las Vegas and the tragedy and huge loss of sense of safety and violation of freedom. I'm sad also about Tom Petty I listened to his music at first in ny teens and still enjoy his music. At least his music is always there for us to enjoy and remember.

Hello's and waves to Roxie- Have a great and blessed day and workout if time allows. ;)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I thought I posted earlier :( Oh well! Today I did Rapid Fire 3 w/Susan Chung - Premixes # 3. Rock Steady Rock Hard Core = 60 min + SBF Warm Up + Thigh Work + Stretch = 30m. I like the SBF stretch on the end, it's a nice lower body stretch. I also did JS Burn Fat and Have Fun premix WALK #3: HAVE A BALL! Payed my own music :)

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Good Morning,

Today will be C&W’s heavy and compound moves when hubby wakes up then maybe a spin since I am off work an the weather is crappy. We spent four hours on Sunday cleaning my new car out and she looks and smells pretty. AImwanted to let you guys know that the Pre-sale for KCM’s new boxed set start October 9th and it’s a 5 dvd Set plus meal guide for 30.00.

Today I did a Total Body workout and had a great workout.

2 sets/8 reps with 1 minute rest - warmed up with GS Chest & Tri's.

Upright Row
- 35#/40#
Lying Dumbbell Extension - 15's
Chest Press - 80#
Barbell Curls - 50#
Leg Press - 155#
Pullups - 3 Assist bands

I also walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Total workout was 48 minutes, Avg. HR was 100, Max was 181 (I don't think so). I burned 227 calories and went 3031 steps.

Hope you all have great workouts everyone!

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3 = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405
Distance= 3.10 Miles

Gym Styles- Legs- Timesaver #1= 32 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 262

Total calories burned= 1180 ;)

Belinda - Wow! That was a killer workout yesterday with: Rapid Fire 3 w/Susan Chung - Premixes # 3. Rock Steady Rock Hard Core = 60 min + SBF Warm Up + Thigh Work + Stretch = 30m. Also did JS Burn Fat and Have Fun premix WALK #3: HAVE A BALL! Bravo!!! WTG!!!! That was amazing!;) I hope you had a blessed day yesterday. Have a fun workout and a blessed day today.

Roxie- Congrats on your new car!;) Thanks for the heads up on KCM's pre-sale October 9th. I thought Kelly said they film October 9th and the pre-sale was October 10. Either way good to be reminded, thanks. Great combo on today's workout of C&W’s heavy and compound moves and maybe a spin workout, and off to work too! Have a blessed day.:)

Debbie- as always amazing workout today with Total body workout warming up with GS Chest & Tri's warm up, and after total body workout a 1 mile TM walk. Awesome workout today high fives!!!;) Have a blessed day!:);)

Nora

Hi guys,

STS M2 W3 D20 legs + SBF BarreAmped (BA) Warm Up + Light Weight Work + Mat Work + Stretch = 41m is done. I forgot the SBF mat work was upper body weight and core :( Wasn't ready for that one. Her upper body workouts are tough.

Good job, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Today I did Run Fit, haven't done that one for a couple months. Had a puke status workout, this one was tough for some reason today. I feel good so not sure why? But I did well with it none the less.

Workout was 52 minutes, ran 3.63 miles, burned 375 calories (TM said 496) and went 7351 steps. Avg. HR was 119 and Max was 168.

Nora - Great job with your workout as usual, and great calorie burn!!! You rock!

Roxie - Nice job with your workout, glad to see you are back at it!

Belinda - Sounds like you had a grueling workout! Nice job girlfriend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.