CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi everyone,

Rapid Fire 3 w/Susan Chung Premixes: 4. Rock Steady Hard Core = 50 min is done.

Debbie - do you like KCM workouts? Did you preorder her new ones?

I will be back later.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF-Meltdown- Workout #2 Tabata Boxing= 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute quick walks- Steppin' Strength walk= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Strong & Sweaty- Total Giant Sets- Timesaver#5 No Rnd 3 or 5= 35 Min
MV= 7.40
CB= 354

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power = 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

Total calories burned = 1231 :)

Debbie- That beginner Treadmill workout that was on a app so does not sound like a beginner workout does not sound like beginner but a really good challenging workout. Nice tunes with Lindsey Buckingham and Christine Mc Vie, love them and Fleetwood Mac too! Tough workout today, well done. Have a blessed day. I doubt I could do that one the last week or so its been tough running I've been getting so fatigued its tough to walk or move much after. I have to give myself time to recover before I can do stretches or even write down distance or time for my run. My motor skills are non existent until I recover. I guess MS and still on the mend from cold/flu does that.

Hello's and waves to : Roxie and Belinda- Hope you have great workouts today and have a blessed day.:)

Hugs & blessings;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

KCM Cardio Pump 1 Kickboxing this evening to end a frustrating day.

Debbie-I forgot to mention the Cardio Pump dvd it has a pyramid weight workout that is different than Cathe’s.

Nora-good job today

Belinda-Imlove her workouts she always gives good instruction has a modifier and she smiles all the time.

Today was total body. Had a great workout again. This is the same workout as last Wednesday only in superset form.

3 sets/8 reps with 2 minute rest - warmed up with GS Chest & Tri's

SS #1
Chinups
- Used 3 assist bands
EZ Barbell Curls - 45#/40#

SS #2
Incline Barbell Press
- 75#
Lying Barbell Extension - 35#

SS #3
Arnold Press
- 17's
Elevated Deadlifts - 55#

Workout was 33 minutes, burned 83 calories, Avg HR was 75, Max was 119,

Then I decided to try the Tabata workout on my treadmill from that app I downloaded. It was doable, and it was fun. It was only 11 minutes long. Each of the 8 sprints were 20 seconds in length and the rest was only 10 seconds. So I went back and forth from 6mph to 3mph with it. It was cool, I really enjoyed it. Then I stayed on the treadmill and jogged for 5 more minutes and did a cool down.

Workout was 20 minutes, burned 131 calories (TM said 172), ran 1.33 miles and went 2735 steps. Avg. HR 108, Max 154.

Fun stuff!

Roxie - Thanks, those workouts sound so good. I will probably be getting more from her. I will check them out as soon as I have a few minutes.

Belinda - I've never done Kelly's workouts before so this should be fun!!!

Nora - Nice going with your workout, sorry you are feeling tired from the MS. You still kick butt!!!

Good Morning girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD + half coaches notes = 33 Min had to lower incline all the way down to 0 to give legs a break.
MV= 9.20
CB= 415
Distance= 3.10 Miles

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Abs= 15 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 174

Total calories burned= 1100 Wow!:)

Debbie- Another awesome workout for you in the books done and dusted with Total Body weights done in superset form. The workout started with a warm up from GS Chest & Tri's warm up, and then Total body weights, and Tabata workout on treadmill workout from an app. High fives on your awesome workout today! That Tabata workout sounds fun. High fives and WTG on your butt kicking workout, now take that awesome feeling and let it carry you through the day enjoying a blessed day.:)

Roxie - Great workout yesterday with KCM Cardio Pump 1 Kickboxing after a tough day at work, probably felt perfect to get all those frustrations out in positive and fun way. Good for you!!!! I hope you had a good night's sleep and have an amazing & blessed day.;)

Belinda- I pre-ordered KCM's Build & burn workouts they sound awesome. Yes I agree with you KCM's fun and I love the premixes and that she always has a modifier so her workouts can accommodate different fitness levels or modifications. I hope you have a great workout & a blessed day!:)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Last edited:
Good Evening,

I did KCM Body Design Upper Body this morning planned on doing the lower body when we got home from the lake but it was to late.

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a great workout. Love the new treadmill workouts on my Nook, but can't give up CC's!!! Did well with this workout.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.89 miles, burned 299 calories (TM said 378) and went 5818 steps. Avg. HR was 121 and Max was 165. I also did the stretch from this workout and CC #5. Really needed it.

Nice workouts everyone! Have great ones today as well!

Good Morning girls, It's Pre- Friday!!!:)

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Strong & Sweaty- Giant Sets- Timesaver - Lower Body= 31 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 330

Strong & Sweaty- Cardio Slam- Timesaver # 4 Floor Cardio Only= 25 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 317

Total calories burned= 1052 Cool!;)

Debbie- Great workout today with Cardio Coach Volume 3, WTG!!! I'm glad you are liking the new Treadmill workouts you downloaded from an app on to your Nook. High fives on your workout today and have a blessed pre-Friday!;)

Roxie & Belinda- Hello's & waves - have a great workout and a blessed pre-Friday.

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hallo everyone,

Dream Body Hustle HIIT is done. That one mad me sweat like crazy.

Debbie - I hope you like KCM. Can't wait to hear your reviews on her new workouts.

See you all tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Good Evening,

KCM Body Design StrongerLower Body this morning.

Debbie-to bad you can’t get the spring app.

Nora-good job today

Belinda-good job with your workout

Hi girls, T.G.I.F!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS,Ch 2,SS, Ch 3, Cool Down& Coaches= 36 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 442
Distance in Miles= 3.30 Miles

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Rnd 2= 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

ICE- To The Max- Timsaver #3 No Bands = 37 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 303

Total calories burned= 1232 Wow!;)

Belinda- Awesome job with your workout yesterday with Dream Body Hustle HIIT. Sounds great, Isn't that one of the Dream Body workout series workouts? I've heard good things about it. High fives on yesterday's workout,WTG!!! Have a great workout today as well and have a blessed day! Hugs to Brawler for me:)

Roxie- Nicely done yesterday on your workout with KCM Body Design StrongerLower Body, that's a good one. Kelly got me good on that one my thighs and butt were sore. WTG !!! Now go have a fab blessed Friday!;)

Debbie- I know you usually are the first to check in, but not today. I bet you got in a time crunch and either didn't have time to check in, or you had a early work thing. Either way I hope all is well and have a blessed day!:)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Hallo ladies,

I done my workout this morning, just getting around to post. Today I did STS D3 Legs and a short walk.

Roxie - good job with your workouts. Thanks for the info on KCM the other day. I decided I will pass on those, I have enough workout dvd's to last me a lifetime, lol.

Debbie - Brawler is doing fine considering his condition. Thanks for asking about him.

Nora - yes, those are from Dream body. I also mention it my post :)

I am tired, been cleaning/I also went through some stuff in my basement.

hour and I didn't feel like running this morning so I just walked at a fast pace and I was able to keep my HR around 123-126 bpm which is good for me while walking. Usually I'm around 76-91. Not sure why it was so high today.

Workout was 30 minutes, walked 2.59 miles, burned 227 calories (holy crap!) (TM said 169 and my TM is ALWAYS higher than my FB) and went 3831 steps.

Roxie - Do you have an iPhone? Maybe that's why I can't find Spring? I have an Android. Is it just called Spring or is there more to it?

Belinda - So glad Brawler is doing ok. We sure do love our babies, don't we?

Nora - Yep, had to be to work early. I'm so tired!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Last edited:
Hi girls;)

Here's today's workout:

HC- Hardcore Extreme Interval Circuit = 71 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 775

First time I did that one in a while, it was tough . In the Imax 3 sections I had to try and modify or just stared at the choreography , loved the High Step Challenge segments, I never really got all the steps for Imax 3 when it came ou, I guess my step mojo was stronger back then than now, LOL

That's it for me today girls, have blessed day/weekend:)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Late check in for me. I did Dream Body Hard Core and Cathe Fit Tower Premix : Timesaver #1: Warm Up + Rounds 1-4 + Stretch 34:38.

Debbie - we sure do :) I love my fur baby :) Great job on that walk today.

Nora - nice job! That's a tough one. I have no problem with IMAX3, for some reason can't get the ATHLETIC STEP DVD down. I have done that workout once it came out and never touched it again :)

Roxie - hope you had fun with your workout today.

That's it for me today. Have a great evening.

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith-Walk On-Metabolism Booster- Upper Body Circuit= 36 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 393

PiYo- Define Lower Body= 21 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 143

Total calories burned = 536

Belinda- Great workout yesterday, Bravo and high fives with Dream Body Hard Core and Cathe Fit Tower Premix : Timesaver #1: Warm Up + Rounds 1-4 + Stretch 34:38. Sounds like an awesome combo, you rocked those workouts good for you!!!:) Have a blessed day today and have fun with whatever you do or wherever the day takes you. :)

Roxie- Have a blessed Sunday and enjoy!:)

Debbie- I hope you have a blessed Sunday and enjoying a rest.;)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I cleaned house this morning then did a StudioSweat Spin Recovery Ride with Mike 28 minutes 325 calories burned 7.9 miles.

Debbie- yes I have an iPhone but it comes up on my Facebook page and the only name I see is spring.

I have finished the Total Body rotation but am going to extend it for another couple weeks. I did the first workout of the rotation again and had a great workout.

3 sets/5 reps with 1 minute rest - warmed up with GS Chest & Tri's

Incline Bench Press - 85#
Barbell Row - 60#
Leg Press + Calf Raises
- 155# (Did 20 reps for calf raises)
Overhead Barbell Press - 40#/50#/45# (So couldn't find a good weight for this, 45# was good)
EZ Barbell Curls - 45#
Close Grip Barbell Press - 70#

Then did 1 mile on my treadmill.

Workout was 60 minutes, burned 134 calories, Avg. HR 89, Max 134. Went 3132 steps.

Roxie - I'm not on FB. I really like the running app I have, it has several good workouts on it. Nice workout!

Nora - Nice job on your workouts this weekend. You rock!!

Belinda - Nice job on your workout!!!

Good Morning,

I did KCM Trim Down 1 which is Kickboxing and weight intervals and it was the first time I have ever done this one the way it was laid out usually I just do the Boxing premix and this was a tough one I was covered in sweat.

Debbie-I hope you get your workouts this week can’t wait to here how you like them. Kelly has a no nonsense approach to stuff.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.