CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Morning,

I did StudioSweat Spin Back To Basics with Mike 9.6 miles 37 minutes 337 calories burned. Figured out I put the batteries in the wrong way so now it works perfectly.

Debbie-thank you I am tired of feeling fat so time to get back at it seriously. Good job today.

Hi guys,

Today I did S&S Cardio Slam Timesaver premix# 1 = 33 min + JS Burn Fat and Have fun dvd walk#1 STEADY, READY, GO! = 30 min plus SBF BarreAmped Bootcamp (BC) BarreAmped Bootcamp (BC) = 28 min.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk off Fat Fast- 20 Min Easy Burn= 21 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 218

ICE- Low Impact Sweat= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Strength= 33 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 451

Total calories burned = 1214

Belinda- Great w0rkout yesterday with STS M2 W3 D20 legs + SBF BarreAmped (BA) Warm Up + Light Weight Work + Mat Work + Stretch = 41m is done. I forgot the SBF mat work was upper body weight and core :(. WTG on your workout yesterday, keep up the great job on your workouts. No doubt today 's workout will be a great one too. Have a blessed day and be well!:)

Debbie- Great job on RunFit today and had a good workout with it. Have a blessed Thursday, see ya at tomorrw's check in.;)

Roxie- Have blessed day and be well!:)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Today I did total body and had a great workout. Probably could have gone a bit higher but what I did felt good.,

2 sets/12 reps with 90 seconds rest - warmed up with GS Chest & Tri's.

Squats
- 25's
Close Grip Triceps Press - 70#/65# (hard, did only 11 reps with 70#)
Barbell Row - 45#
Dumbbell Curls - 15's
Incline Dumbbell Press - 25's
Seated Lateral Raise - 10's
Added:
Hanging Knee Raise: 16 reps/20 reps

I also walked 1.25 miles on my treadmill.

Total workout was 1 hr., Avg. HR was 94, Max was 176 (I don't think so, this thing showed I was in the 170's while walking on my TM). I burned 284 calories and went 3700 steps.

Hope you all have great workouts and a great weekend!!!

Hi everyone,

I did STS M2 W3 D21 and SBF (BA) Mat Work + Light Weights + Stretch = 40 Min.

Have a great Friday, everyone.

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,Coaches Notes = 38 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 477
Distance= 3.46 Miles

Gym Styles- Back, Sh, & Bi's= 36 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 295

Insanity Max 30- Friday Fight Round 1= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Total calories burned= 1234:) Cool!

Debbie- Coo! Another great total body workout you knocked it out of the park Also walked 1.25 miles on TM. WTG!!! High fives!!! You Rock!:);) Have a blessed day!!:)

Belinda- Great workout today! Awesome workout with STS M2 W3 D21 and SBF (BA) Mat Work + Light Weights + Stretch = 40 Min. Have a wonderful and blessed day!:)

Roxie- I hope you have a blessed day & workout.:)

Nora

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout.

Jessica Smith- Walk On- Tone Your Trouble Zones- Flat Abs= 31 Min
MV=7.70
CB= 326

Insanity Max 30- Sweatfest= 30 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 481

Insanity Max 30- Pulse= 20 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 164

Total calories burned = 971:)

That's it for me today girls. I hope everyone( Roxie, Belinda, and Debbie) has a blessed day!:)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Hi guys,

Today I did Cathe Intensity premix #7 plus SBF BC Warm up + Light weights + core.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Good Morning,

I did StudioSweat Spin Recovery Ride A Gift To Yourself w/Mike this morning and then babysitting two boys this afternoon.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- Walk Off Belly Fat Fast- 3 Mile Flat Abs Power Walk= 46 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 502

Jessica Smith- Gentle Yoga- Flow 4 Total Body = 21 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 72

Total calories burned= 574;)

See ya at tomorrow's check in. Have a blessed day girls!;)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Today starts Week 6 of my Total Body workout. Same workout as last Monday only in superset format. This is only an 8 week workout, I may repeat the way Week 1 & 2 go and make it 10 weeks. I might even extend it to 12 weeks if I'm still enjoying it. Had a great workout, this one was tough. I went up in weight with most exercises.

2 sets/18 reps with 3 minute rest - warmed up with GS Chest & Tri's.

SS #1
Pushups - On toes
Alternate Dumbbell Curls w/Twist - 17's

SS #2
Dumbbell Rows
- 17's
Weighted Dips - 35#

SS #3
Overhead Dumbbell Press
- 12's
Leg Extensions - 32.5#

I also walked 1.25 miles on my treadmill.

Total workout was 58 min., Avg. HR was 91, Max was 130. I burned 240 calories and went 3857 steps.

You all had great workouts this weekend, nice job!! Hope you all have great workouts today as well!!!

Good Morning,

KCM Plateau Buster 1 this morning and I don’t know if it was because I have a headache or not in the mood it was extremely tough I had to stop a few times.

Debbie-good job today I know you enjoy those workouts

Nora-can’t wait to preorder Kelly’s new workouts tomorrow. I am really excited to see the meal plan because I know she has a no nonsense plan of eating no shakes or bars.

Belinda-good job today

Hi everyone,

STS M2 W4 D22 is done plus SBF Cardio Fat Burn Warm Up + Extreme Cardio Fatburn + Cool Down = 40m.

Roxie - good job this morning.

That's it for today.

Good Morning girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,Coaches Notes = 37 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 465
Distance= 3.45 Miles

High Reps- Upper Body Only= 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 347

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Total calories burned= 1330 Wow!

Debbie- You go girl on that Total body weights rotation, WTG!!! Nicely done. I like how you used GS Chest & Tri's warm up before you started your total body workout for today, and finished with a 1.25 mile Treadmill walk, bravo!! You are on fire with that rotation, you keep up the amazing workouts, you're a rockstar! Now go have an amazing and blessed day!!:)

Roxie- High fives on your workout today with KCM Plateau Buster 1. That's a good one, WTG!! YES! I'm excited about KCM's new offering and presale that starts tomorrow. It does sound amazing and I like that there is a meal plan with it. I do appreciate Kelly's energy and no nonsense approach to this. I thought I heard that there will be no premixes on these, so that is different but I do love the variety of workouts she's offering in this KCM set, it should be good and lots of fun. I can't wait either! Have a blessed day and happy pre-sale tomorrow!:)

Belinda- Wow, great workout you got a lot done in that one, Bravo!!! Great workout today with STS M2 W4 D22 is done plus SBF Cardio Fat Burn Warm Up + Extreme Cardio Fatburn + Cool Down = 40m. Now go have a blessed day!;);)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach 6 with Candace but only did Challenge 1, 2 and 4. I skipped 3 because I didn't want to do such a long workout today. My head is really hurting, not sure what is causing these headaches lately. This time of year I seem to get this. Must be the weather.

Workout was 46 minutes, ran 2.96 miles (I'll just say 3 miles), burned 313 calories (TM said 442) and went 6181 steps. Avg. HR was 114 and Max was 172.

I also did the ab work from SJ&P.

Nice job with your workouts everyone! I don't have time for personals but you all have a great day!!!

Good Morning,

No workout for me I worked until 9 last night got home at 10 and have to be there by 8:30 this morning and I too have a headache.

Nora-the set is designed to be used in a certain way to maximize the benefits, its actually a rotation in a box that is why there are no premixes

Debbie-I think its the weather

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk it Off in 30 days-Burn 30 = 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout #2 Tabata Boxing = 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Power= 33 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 417

Total calories burned = 1100 :);)

Roxie- Sounds like a busy day no time for a workout, just take it easy and have a blessed day!:)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Cardio Coach 6 with Candace but only did Challenge 1, 2 and 4. & skipped 3, fair enough, and finished up with ab work from SJ&P, great job today!:);)

Belinda- have a great workout today and a blessed day!:)

Nora

Hi Sherry and Heidi,

Today I did JS Burn Fat and Have Fun Walk #2 Stride and Step and SBF BarreAmped Cardio Fat Burner Warm up + Cardio Core + Cool Down.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Have a great Day everyone.

Today I did a Total Body workout, was the same workout as last Wednesday but in superset fashion. Had a great workout.

2 sets/8 reps with 2 minute rest - warmed up with GS Chest & Tri's.

SS #1
Upright Row
- 40#
Lying Dumbbell Extension - 17's

SS #2
Chest Press
- 85#
Barbell Curls - 50#

SS #3
Leg Press
- 165#
Pullups - 3 Assist bands

I also walked 1.31 miles on my treadmill.

Total workout was 53 minutes, Avg. HR was 98, Max was 121. I burned 219 calories and went 3659 steps.

Nice workouts everyone!! Hope you all have great workouts everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.