CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

I am done with Cathe Intensity BC + ME premix #1 Express workout = 53 min. This one had a lot of premixes, glad I am done with that DVD :)

Roxie and Debbie - good job this morning.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished another fun and fab workout toay and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- 360 Abs = 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

Jillian Michaels- Body Shred (day 2) - Rise = 37 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 429

The Master's Hammer & Chisel - Ab Chisel = 11Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Total Calories Burned = 843;)

Belinda- Wow, that sounds like a serious butt kicking workout ala Cathe. Good for you girlfriend that workout sounds amazing, you rocked it!!! High fives and have a blessed day!:D

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, and Debbie. I hope you all are doing well and have a great workout and fab blessed day!:);):cool:

Hugs & blessings,:);):cool:

Nora

Today I did full body and had a great workout. This one was tough. Same workout as last Wednesday only in superset form.

Warmed up with GS Chest & Triceps.

4 sets/8 reps with 1:30 min. rest between each superset.

SS #1
Arnold Press: 20's
Squats: Skipped - Did Calf Raises instead. Used 20's and did 20 reps

SS #2
Hammer Curls w/Twist:
20's
Weighted Bench Dips: 57#

SS #3
Incline Barbell Press:
75#
Pullovers: 35#

Walked on my treadmill for a little over a mile.

Roxie - Nice job with your workout yesterday!! Nice weights!!

Nora - That was an amazing mix of workouts you did yesterday, nice job!! Great calorie burn, too!!

Belinda - Great job on your workout as well! Killing it!!

Chris - Hope all is well!

I took yesterday off because I had a very sore shoulder and upper back. I tweaked it when I got out of bed. MUCH better today.[emoji1360]

I did ICE Chisel Lower Body Blast Timesaver Premix #5 and then extra back stretches. I got legs AND cardio in [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51].

Nice jobs on the workouts!! You girls are kicking butt!!

It's always fun and fresh to get new workouts or do ones you haven't done in a while, Belinda and Nora!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi girls:)

Just a quick check in today no personals sorry.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- Lower Body Sculpt = 32 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 262

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Iso Speed Hammer= 24 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 229

Jillian Michaels- Body Shred- Fire Up = 32 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 393

Jillian gets ya good. She ain't playin', but its challenging, calorie burnimng sweatfest and its only 30 min gotta love that.

Total calories burned= 884:cool::D

Wow, you girls are getting some awesome workouts in, WTG girls!! We are Cathletes!!! Go have a blessed and fab Wednesday!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hallo girls,

I finally got my workout in :) I did ICE Rock'n Sock'm MishMosh Premix :Double It #1 Warm Up + Main Routine + Main Routine + Stretch - 81:19 plus GAIAM Gentle Yoga w/ Suzanne Deason = 35 min. I needed that stretch after that premix.

Nora - good job on your workout today.

Debbie - nice weights as always!

Chris - nice job yesterday.

Roxie - what did you do today?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great afternoon.

Today I did all of Cardio Coach #6 with Candace and had a good workout. I looked back at my stats on the last few times I did this workout and I didn't do very well today even though it felt like I did. Weird. I did get off my treadmill to stretch my legs a few times so maybe that's why. Also, my FB isn't clocking my heart rate correctly. It's starting to do what all my other HR monitors did, clock me really low. When I was doing sprints it would clock me at 99 bpm. Really? My treadmill had a hard time finding my HR as well but at least at times showed 150 bpm. It was really erratic, though, would show 150, then drop to 120, the up to 180. WTH??? You would think these things would read better than that. Oh well...

Workout was 54 minutes, I burned 328 calories (treadmill said 517), ran 3.24 miles and got 6813 steps.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good Morning,

I got a total of 3 hours sleep last night made the mistake of drinking a pop at 5 I can't have caffeine that late keeps me awake so no workout for me this morning.

Debbie my TM can't find my heartbeat either even though it has a chest strap and my hr is the same brand. Good job today

Good morning,

Today I did Amy Dixon Women's Heath Total Body workout in Ten = 39 min. I had that dvd for a few years, it was my first time doing it :( I have to say it was a pretty good TB workout. It's also a good travel workout! I also did ICE Rock'n & Sack'n Bonus workouts: Blizzard Blast (should have looked at my notes, I already did that workout on 13 Jan, 2016!) = 14 min + Muscle Meltdown triceps = 14 min + ICY Core # 1 = 11 min. That it for me today!

Debbie - nice step count this morning.

Roxie - hope you get some rest day. I am like you, can't have caffeine (in my case coffee) after 4 pm or I am up all night long.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. I am running late today and will need to skip personals.

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel - Hammer Build up= 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

Jillian Michaels- Body Shred- Launch= 35 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 406

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- Prehab= 35 Min
MV= 3.50
CB= 167

Total calories burned= 888:);)

Girls, you all rocked your workouts today and yesterday, so high fives!!! I hope everyone has an amazing blessed day!:);):cool::D

Hugs & Blessings:D:D

Nora

Hi, I can't walk outside today...it's raining and very windy :( I did an indoor walk instead. I did Jessica Smith Walking for Weight Loss, Wellness & Energy - High Energy Walk + 30 min + Power Walk = 30 min.

That's it for me today :) Have a great day, everyone.

Today was Full Body and was the same workout as last Friday but in superset form.

Warmup was GS Chest & Tri's

3 sets/15 reps, 2 minutes rest between each superset

SS #1
Double Arm Kickbacks:
8's dropped to 5's because my upper back was feeling pinched
Hammer Curls: 17's

SS #2
Pushups:
All on toes
Double-Arm Row: 17's

SS #3
Squats:
17's
Seated Front Raise: 8's

Then I walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Happy Friday!!!

Good Morning,

I did what Debbie did today but I forgot to superset the first workout so the last one wasn't superset either.

Double Arm Kickbacks-8#

Hammer Curls-10#
Pushups-15

Double Arm Row-15#
Calf Raises-15

Seated Front Raise-8# on stability ball

Debbie-good job today.

Good morning,

I am done with XTrain Premix #2 Low Impact HiiT + Burn Set Chest - 53:06 plus Leslie Samson - 4 Mile Power Walk #3 : 2 Mile Power Walk Express = 30 min. That dvd has 3 workouts: 1# 4 Mile Power Walk which I did on Nov 16, 2015, 2# 2 Mile Classic Walk which I did Nov 27, 20115 and #3 2 Mile Power Walk with I did today. I finished another dvd:D I am also working on next weeks workouts, will post them once I figured out.

Debbie and Roxie - great job on your workouts.

Nora - good job yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Friday, everyone.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong.- Interval Mix= 31 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 322

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- The Master's Cardio = 18 Min
MV=9.0
CB= 221

Jillian Michaels- Body Shred- Rise= 37 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 429

Total calories burned = 972:D:cool:

Debbie- Nicely done today with Full Body rotation ou are doing in superset form. It's great idea to use the warm up from GS Chest & Tri's., and I'm sure you did stretches afterwards too!;) High fives on your workout today it was awesomne, now go have a fab Friday!:);):cool:

Roxie- Great job on your workout today, high fives. You got it done and that is awesomne. Have a blessed day girlfriend!:);)

Belinda-Wow, lots of workouts today. Amazing workout choices with XTrain Premix #2 Low Impact HiiT + Burn Set Chest - and several of Leslie's walking workouts. Great stuff today, you killed your workouts today, WTG and high fives~!!!:):cool::D

Chris- I bet you did an awesome kick butt workout as well. No doubt you rocked that workout;) Have a blessed and happy Friday!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Morning,

I did AOLIH skipping the step work. I am going to my GSs' baptisms today and I put on a pair of slacks that I haven't been able to wear in years.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- Total Body Training = 32 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 306

Jillian Michaels- Body Shred- Fire Up= 32 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 393

I have survived 1 week of Jillian, let me tell you she does beat the crap out of you, but you do feel amazing afterwards. Her personality is fun in this one, I like her.

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- 15 Min Leg Hammer = 19 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 195

Total calories burned = 894:);)

Roxie - Nice workout today with AOLIH skipping the step work, WTG!! Have fun as your GS's baptism. Have a blessed weekend:);):D

Chris, Belinda, and Debbie- Have a fun & Blessed weekend!:);)

Hugs and blessings:cool::D

Nora

Hallo ladies,

This morning DH and I cleaned out the garage. I donated 8 garbage bags full of cloth. I am so glad those bags are gone. I will continue to fill more bags next week. DH and I had a garage sale last year, those cloth been in my garage the entire time :( Since DH had injured his shoulder, they sat in my garage for the longest time. My kids brought a lot of bags for the garage sale too. I will not have another garage sale, it's just not worst my time to sit there all day long just for a few hundred dollars. I rather donate them and get them out of the way.

I just finished CCPP and Amy Dixon Women's Health Ultimate Fat Burn (circuit wo), very fun workouts. Another dvd I had for years and never done it. I am getting there, lol.

Nice job, everyone.

Good night, ladies.

Today starts week 5 with full body. I had a great workout even though it was high rep. I hate high reps!!

Warmed up with GS Chest & Tri's.

2 sets/18 reps with 2 minutes rest between each set

Plie Squats: 30#
Overhead Tricep Extension: 20#
Barbell Reverse Curls: 25#
Lateral Raise: 8's/10's
Flat Dumbbell Flyes: 20's
Reverse Flyes: 12's

Walked 1 mile on my treadmill as well.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good morning,

I ended up taking a rest day yesterday. I really needed one. DH and I went to visit the kids inn DC. We went Alexandria, walked downtown old Alexandria and the Harper.

This week I will do Tracie Long's workouts and Cathe's mixed in. Last week I finished 7 workout dvd's :) Not bad.

Debbie - good job this morning.

I will be back later to report what I did. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.