CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi there[emoji846][emoji854][emoji846][emoji854]

I'm back in it today with Xtrain Burn Sets Chest Back and Shoulders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am back:

I did Tracie Long Leaning Out = 50 min. I am confused on that dvd. It say's it has 2 custom chapters? One is 20 min and the other is 10 min? Are those considered premixes? I am having a blond moment :p I also did Jessica Smith 10 Pounds Down Cardio Abs : Cardio Abs = 28 min.

Roxie - hope yours was as well. Nice job on KCM Stepboxing. Is that an older one?

Chris - good job.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls:)

I just finished today''s workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- Cardio Party = 31 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 326

Jillian Michaels- Body Shred- Launch = 35 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 406

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Glute Chisel= 18 Min
MV= 6.75
CB= 166

Total calories burned = 898:):cool::D

Roxie- Great job with KCM Stepboxing today, that is a fun one, WTG!!! You rocked it and got it done today, now go have a blessed day!

Chris- Awesome workout today with Xtrain Burn Sets Chest Back and Shoulders, great stuff today girlfriend, you nailed that workout today, hgh fives!!! Have a fun and blessed day!:);):cool:

Belinda- Nice mix of workouts today with : Tracie Long Leaning Out = 50 min. Plus Jessica Smith 10 Pounds Down Cardio Abs : Cardio Abs = 28 min. Awesome job with your workouts and they do sound like fun. Have an amazingly blessed day!:);):cool:

Debbie- Nicely done today girlfriend! So today starts your week 5 with full body, even though it was high reps. Nice choice of warm up with GS Chest & Tri's. Then you walked a 1 mile on treadmill too, sounds awesome and a very well rounded workout. You rocked it once again girlfriend, high fives!!! Have a great and fun blessed day!:);):D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

I also did Karen Voight Pure & Simple Stretch = 40 min. Really helped losing up my hips.

Nora - great mix of workouts. Good job.

That's it for me today. I will be back tomorrow.

Today I did Run Fit and had an excellent workout! Love this workout!!!

Total workout time was 52 minutes, ran for 3.72 miles, burned 345 calories (treadmill said 498) and went 7276 steps. :)

Belinda - I need to do Karen Voight's stretch, too. My entire body is as tight as a piano wire. Yikes!!!

Roxie - Nice workout yesterday!!! :)

Nora - Great calorie burn once again. You do amazing workouts girlfriend!! Such an inspiration!!

Chris - Nice job with your workout!!!

Good morning,

Today I did ICE Rock'n & Sock'n Timesaver Premix #5 : Less Kicks: Most of the kicks are eliminated = 39:59 min + Jessica Smith TB Ab Transformer = 28 min + Tummy Torching Tabata = 4 min plus Tracie Long Leaning Out - Flab Fighter 13 min ( I wouldn't consider that one a premix :( after all that I needed a good stretch. I finished w/Karen Voight premix : Floor Stretch = 30 min.

Debbie - Karen's stretching is amazing. I love her stretching workout. This one is a little dated but I feel completely stretched out afterwards. WTG, on your strep count.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Great job on your workouts today!!!!

Debbie, I've found as I have gotten a little bit "older" I have needed more stretching.

Which makes me think....how old are you girls? I'm 52, will be 53 in May!

Belinda, holy Crap! Don't you feel wiped out doing all that in one workout?!?! [emoji12]
I have one of Karen Voights stretching DVDs too. Is the one you have done in the middle of a grassy field?

Roxie and everyone here really, you all motivate me to make my workouts a priority!! That's!!! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Today I did TF 30 and Ab Hits Planks and Crunches! [emoji1434][emoji1380]

Hi girls!:)

I did workout today but earlier and had an appointment and could not check in until now. Sorry about the lateness so I will do only a quick check in today.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- Upper Body Strength = 31 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 275

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Max Hammer Conditioning = 31 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 275

Jillian Michaels- Body Shred- Rise= 37 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 429

Total calories burned = 979;):):cool::D

great job girls on all your workouts for today, WTG Cathletes!! Have a blessed day everyone!:)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Great job on your workouts today!!!!

Debbie, I've found as I have gotten a little bit "older" I have needed more stretching.

Which makes me think....how old are you girls? I'm 52, will be 53 in May!

Belinda, holy Crap! Don't you feel wiped out doing all that in one workout?!?! [emoji12]
I have one of Karen Voights stretching DVDs too. Is the one you have done in the middle of a grassy field?

Roxie and everyone here really, you all motivate me to make my workouts a priority!! That's!!! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Today I did TF 30 and Ab Hits Planks and Crunches! [emoji1434][emoji1380]

Chris - not really :p I also keep my workouts low impact. I'll 53 in May 4th too! WTG, on TF30 and ab workouts. I should pull mine out soon.

Good Evening,

I did what Debbie did yesterday this morning and planks tonight.

Plie Squats-20#
Double Arm Kickbacks-10#
Reverse Barbell Curls-25#
Lateral Raise-10#
Flat Dumbbell Flyes-12#
Reverse Flyes-8#

Debbie-good job with your workout

Nora-good job with your workouts

Belinda-good job with your workouts

Chris-I turned fifty in September

Today I did another full body workout. Liked this one, it only took 28 minutes.

Warmup was GS Chest & Tri's.

2 sets/8 reps with 1 minute rest between each set

Incline Barbell Press: 75#
Barbell Row: 55#
Squats: 25's
Barbell Military Press: 35#/40#
EZ Barbell Curl: 35#
Lying EZ Barbell Tricep Extension: 30#

Did some V crunches and then walked on my treadmill for 1.25 miles. Had a great workout!!!

Roxie - Nice job with your workout yesterday. Are you getting tired of this rotation?

Belinda - I know what you mean, Karen Voight has the best stretch workouts.

Nora - Wow on that calorie burn!!! I hope you eat enough during the day!!! I know I don't eat enough a lot of the time.

Chris - Glad we can motivate you! I find this check in very inspiring as well!!! And I will be 50 at the end of this month. How is it even possible?

Last edited:
Today I did another full body workout. Liked this one, it only took 28 minutes.

Warmup was GS Chest & Tri's.

2 sets/8 reps with 1 minute rest between each set

Incline Barbell Press: 75#
Barbell Row: 55#
Squats: 25's
Barbell Military Press: 35#/40#
EZ Barbell Curl: 35#
Lying EZ Barbell Tricep Extension: 30#

Did some V crunches and then walked on my treadmill for 1.25 miles. Had a great workout!!!

Roxie - Nice job with your workout yesterday. Are you getting tired of this rotation?

Belinda - I know what you mean, Karen Voight has the best stretch workouts.

Nora - Wow on that calorie burn!!! I hope you eat enough during the day!!! I know I don't eat enough a lot of the time.

Chris - Glad we can motivate you! I find this check in very inspiring as well!!!

Debbie no work is super busy and I am just wiped out right now just need to figure out how to get more cardio in and ab work

Good morning,

Today I did : Tracie Long Leaning Out : Lift = 20 min (this one had no warm up or cool down :() + Jessica Smith 10 Pounds Down Cardio ABS : Concentrated Abs = 26 min + Karen Voight Pure & Simple Stretch - Standing Stretch = 10 min.

Debbie - she sure does :) I do a lot of stretching/yoga and hers are the best. WTG, this morning.

Roxie - have fun with your workout today.

Nora - nice job yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Can't decide with one I want to start next week? Maybe I mix them all up in no oder? Or should I go through each dvd/sets? That should be an interesting mix? Mmmmm.........? What do you think?

Supreme 90 Day
JNL Fusion
MET-Rx 180
CXT
LesMills Combat
LesMills Pump
Hip Hop Abs
Rocking Body
Brazil Butt Lift
Debbie Sieber Slim Series
Debbie Sieber Slim in 6
Body Gospel
Kathy Smith Project You
Body Beast
PiYo
P90X3
21 Day Fix
21 Day Fix Extreme
Turbo Jam
Turbo Jam Fat Burning Elite
Turbo Jam Get on the Ball
Turbo Fire

Hi Girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Jessica Smith - Walk Strong- Brain Fitness Fusion = 31 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 322

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Iso Speed Hammer = 24 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 229

Jillian Michaels- Body Shred- Fire Up = 32 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 393

Total Calories Burned= 944:):(

Debbie, Roxie, and Belinda- Well done girls on all your workouts done today. Chris- I hope you had a fun workout today and are doing well. Have a blessed day everyone!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Howdy!

I guess we're all about the same age then! Belinda, we're practically birthday buddies!! All the power to you for doing all those workouts, very proud of you!!! And everyone , for hanging in there and keeping up with moving into our 50's!!

Today I did 4DS Bi's and Tri's after the Bootcamp warmup. And then did back stretches.

Belinda, you have a hard choice!!! I like your workout goal for 2016.

Nora, it's good to see you check in! Love reading your workouts, you do awesome!!

Debbie, Runfit sounds cool! Is it a DVD or audio workout?

Roxie, you're doing great working in your workouts with being so busy! Keep it up!!

Today I did Cardio Coach #1. My favorite shorter workout. I did well with it. My body was tight and having problems getting into the groove, but once it did, I did well.

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.3 miles, burned 232 calories (yea right!) and went 4694 steps.

I also did Stretch Max w/band workout.

Chris - I love that people can't believe I'm almost 50. People always guess me at around 36. I think working out and eating healthy keeps us young. :) My body would like to argue that point, though!!! LOL!!! Also, RunFit is a workout like the Cardio Coach's. It's Mp3 tracks.

Roxie - I agree with Chris, you are doing great with you workouts for being so buys. Nice job always taking that time for yourself. So important!!

Nora - Why do have a smile and frown next to your calorie burn? You did great with your workouts. Nice job as always!!!

Belinda - Nice job with the workouts yesterdays!!! Wow on the 5 mile walk!! How long is that workout??

Good morning,

Debbie - nice job on that run/step count. The cover say's 93 min. Time went by fast. BBL! BTW, I have a extra copy :) still in shrink wrap! I didn't realized I already owned it :(

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.