CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

I just finished KCM 30 Min to Fitness Kickboxing: Premix: Knock - Out Mix= 53 min +ICE Rock'n Sock'n KB Timesaver premix #7: Blast Only: After the Warm Up you will do only the "Blast" segments from the main workout. - 22:00 min.

Debbie - nice job on your run this morning. How is your hand?

Roxie - good job getting your workout in this morning. Nice weights, btw!

Chris - ME is a tough one. I am glad when I am done with ME, all those leg presses:( Good job on your workout yesterday.

Nora - have fun with your workout today. Great job as usual on your workouts.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and I'm running behind so sadly I will have to skip personals for today.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- Barefoot Fusion Sculpt = 32 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 197

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Iso Speed Hammer = 24 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 229

ICE- Metabolic Total Body- Timesaver #4 MishMosh= 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350

ICE- T0 The Mat: Legs & Glutes- Timesaver #7 All Floor work- You will only do foor exercises= 23 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 188

Total calories burned= 964:cool:

Hello's and waves to Chris, Debbie, Roxie, and Belinda- I hope you all have amazing workouts today and have a blessed day, be well!:);)

Hugs and blessings:):D

Nora

Today was Full Body and had a great workout. This one was 15 reps and it's always a killer.

Warmup was GS Shoulders, Back & Biceps

3 sets/15 reps, 2 minutes rest between each set

Double Arm Kickbacks: 8's
Hammer Curls: 5's
Pushups: All on toes
Double-Arm Row: 15's
Split Stance w/Bar: 35# (only did 2 sets due to my knees)
Seated Front Raise: 8's

Only had time to walk .5 miles today. With such a long rest period, this workout take over 40 minutes.

My hand has been ok yesterday and today. Not sure why it swells every once in a while. Ii have been very conscience of not sleeping on my arm all night so maybe that is what it was?

Good Morning,

I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes and did my planks this morning,

Debbie-good workout

Belinda-you are posting small again

Morning,

I did Intensity BC today.

Roxie - it shows normal on my PC? Can you make your screen bigger? Sorry, about that, I will look into it :( Good job on your walk this morning.

Debbie - nice weights as usual :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Friday everyone.

Morning,

I did Intensity BC today.

Roxie - it shows normal on my PC? Can you make your screen bigger? Sorry, about that, I will look into it :( Good job on your walk this morning.

Debbie - nice weights as usual :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Friday everyone.

Belinda-this post came across normal

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- 360 Abs= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Endurance = 37 Min
MV= 8.25
CB= 417

ICE- Metabolic Total Body- Blizzard Blast Only= 12 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 147

Total calories burned= 903:cool::D

Debbie- Nicely done today with your full body 15 reps no doub that was tough. Well done girlfriend, you had an awesome workout now have an equally blessed day!:);):cool:

Roxie- Great job today with your workout of treadmill walk and planks, WTG!!! Have a fab and fun blessed Friday!:);)

Belinda- Awesome workout with Intensity BC today, that is a fun one. WTG!!! Have a fit & fab blessed Friday!:);):D

Chris- I hope you are having a fun workout for today and a blessed and happy Friday!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:D

Nora

Good morning,

Amy Dixon Breathless Body Volume 2 The Edge = 54 min and KCM Kickboxing premix #3 Punch Mix = 22 is done :)

Nora - great job yesterday.

Roxie - glad my post show up normal again :) Hope it stays that way :)

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.;)

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel - Total Body Hammer= 44 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 390

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- 10 Min Ab Hammer= 13 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 89

ICE- Chiseled Lower Body Blast- Blizzard Blast= 18 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 221

Jessica Smith - Walk Strong- Dynamic Stretch = 31 Min
MV= 3.50
CB= 148

Total calories burned= 848:cool:

Belinda- Wow, what a great workout combo today with Amy Dixon Breathless Body Volume 2 The Edge KCM Kickboxing premix #3 Punch Mix. It sounds like you are ready for an amazing and blessed Saturday. Congrats on your workout, awesome stuff girlfriend. Have a blessed and fab day!:);):cool:

Hello's and waves to : Chris, Debbie, and Roxie. I hope you all are having a wonderful and blessed weekend. Seeya all at Monday's check in.:D;)

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Hi girls!!

I took 2 days off and then today did a 45 minute park walk with my doggy and then came home and did Yoga Relax. My low back really bothers me. I don't know what the heck it is. I'm thinking it's caused by being an RN for 30 years?!? The yoga felt great and I've been doing extra stretches at night before bed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Morning,

I got caught up on my weight work did what Debbie did Friday and I will do planks today.

Double Arm kickbacks-8#
Hammer Curls-10#
Pushups-9 on my toes
Split Squat w/Bar-25#
Seated Front Raise on Stability Ball-8#

Good morning,

I did GAIAM Lower Body BalanceBall workout = 40 min. I finished 6 DVD's this week :)

Roxie - good job catching up with our workouts.

Chris - good job with your walk.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Good job, Roxie and Belinda!!!

I am going to do 3 day splits for the next month, unless I change my mind...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Today I did Xtrain Burn Sets Bi's and Tri's . I hadn't done this one in a while and it was fun and hard!! I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is week 4 of Full Body. This is the same workout as last Monday, only in superset form. Had a great workout today.

Warmed up with Gym Style Back, Shoulders, Biceps.
4 sets 5 reps with 1 minute rest between each set.

SS #1
Barbell Row:
65#
Barbell Chest Press: 80#

SS #2
Leg Press Station:
155#
Stiff Leg Deads: 65#

SS #3
Barbell Curls:
45#
Close Grip Bench Press: 65#

Then walked 1 mile on my treadmill. Did some of my own stretching.

Have a great workouts everybody!!!

Good morning,

I just finished Amy Dixon Super Fit Bod + Bonus: Tight & Toned Core (12 min) = 69 min. This week I will play around with Amy Dixon workouts. Next week....maybe Tracie Long? Haven't decided yet :p

Debbie - good job on your weight workout this morning.

Chris - great plan :) I love XTrain workouts.

Nora and Roxie - have a great workout today.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. Oh, I did get Body Shred by Jillian and 1 workout in and love it. It is tough and gets it all done in a short amount of time. Its not brand new previously unknown exercises, but the way the circuits and sequencing is put together is different than what I have done before. Y es, I have done Jillian dvds before but never her Body revolution or Body Shred programs before. I really like Body Shred or BS for short. Oh, and yes I did change up the rotations again. I am now doing Jillian Michaels Body Shred 60 days, Mixing up The Masters Hammer & Chisel -not following there rotation just mixing it up, and fitting in ICE where I can and when I can or may be add some KCM at some point, love her new offerings. Anyways I am having fun and keeping it fresh.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- Upper Body Strength = 31 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 275

Jillian Michaels- Body Shred- Day 1- Launch = 35 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 406

I love BS it is a challenging Metabolic style circuit type workout. This will challenge you and leave you in a puddle of sweat but feel amazing afterwards. I love this type of program. She kicks your butt and works you hard like Cathe.

ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Blizzard Blast = 11 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 143

Total calories burned= 824:D:cool:

Roxie, Belinda, and Chris - great job on your workouts this weekend!! Way to go Girls!!!:D

Debbie- High fives on week 4 of Full Body and love that you did the warm up from GS Back, Shoulders & Bi's, excellent warm up. You rocked another workout, well done girlfriend! Have a blessed day!:);)

Belinda- Great workouts today, way to mix it up with Amy Dixon Super Fit Bod + Bonus: Tight & Toned Core (12 min) = 69 min. High fives and WTG!! Have a blessed and wonderful day!:);)

Chris and Roxie- Have great workouts and a blessed Monday.:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did a spin workout this morning trying a new schedule so maybe I can get a cardio workout in on Wednesdays it is DH's say off so he doesn't have to get up early

Today I did Cardio Coach #1. Was only going to take it easy but something inside me doesn't let me do that. I did great with this workout and my HR barely got raised. Not sure what's going on there.

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.51 miles, burned 224 calories (treadmill said 343) and went 4956 steps.

I also did a little of Yoga Stretch. I really need to do this whole workout. My body is so tight again.

Nice workouts everyone! Sorry I don't have time for personals.

Good Morning,

I did what Debbie did yesterday

Barbell Row-40#
Flat Barbell Bench-40#

Stability Ball Wall Squats-20#
Stiff Leg Deads-40#

Barbell Curls-35#,25#x2 35# reallt fought for the last 3.

Debbie-good job but remember to listen to your body.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.