CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I did a mini workout today so I will check in with that.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 5 Day Fat Burn- 30 Min HiiT Walk= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

That's it for today, told ya it was a mini workout, LOL!! Happy Valentine's day!!

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

I took yesterday as a rest day. Today I did RWH BBS premixes without the finishers. Working to night...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good morning,

Hardcore Extreme Interval Circuit is done = 71 min and Jessica Smith Walk On: Latin Dance walk = 30 min.

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout. I am starting round 2 of The Master's Hammer & Chisel (6 week) and Jessica Smith's Walk Strong 6 week programs plus some ICE, maybe RWH, Ruthless, and KCM 30MTF stuff thrown in for variety and good measure.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- Cardio Party= 31 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 326
This one was fun but I expected it to be more intense, but perhaps thats to be on the other workouts as many do use some db's in them. This also was the very first workout in the system so I will keep an open mind. It was fun and I got sweaty and my glutes which are always tight and tend to hurt did not. I have found that doing a 30 min walking workout first does warm me up and loosen any tightness, so its magical and a must for me before adding on other dvds to a workout.:)

The Master's Hammer & Chisel - Chisel balance= 41 Min - This is so tough but a really good one Love it!!
MV= 7.25
CB= 406

ICE- Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox- Bonus Blizzard Blast Only= 14 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 168

Total calories burned= 900:eek::D:cool::)

Belinda- WTG with today's workout of Hardcore Extreme Interval Circuit is done = 71 min and Jessica Smith Walk On: Latin Dance walk = 30 min. This sounds like a really fun combo, WTG!!! Have a blessed Monday!:);)

Chris- Nothing wrong with taking a rest day, glad that you did take one. Yesterday's workout was really great, nice workout with RWH BBS premixes without the finishers. No matter how long or short the workout Cathe always gets ya good! WTG!!! Have a fun blessed day!:);)

Roxie- I hope all is well with you and that you are having fun with your workouts. How are those precious GS's? Take care and have a blessed day;):D

Debbie- How are you? I didn't see a post so I'm guessing your took the day off from working out or this is a rest/recoery week for you. Either way you are missed and I hope you are enjoying the day, have a fun blessed day!:)

Hugs and blessings:):D

Nora

Nope I'm here, just posting late. I had to take my mom to the doctors so I didn't have enough time to post my workout.

This is week 3 of Full Body. Had a great workout today.

Warmed up with Gym Style Back, Shoulders, Biceps.
4 sets 5 reps with 1 minute rest between each set.

Barbell Row: 67#
Barbell Chest Press: 80#
Leg Press Station: 145#
Stiff Leg Deads: 67#
Barbell Curls: 45#
Close Grip Bench Press: 65#

Then walked 1 mile on my treadmill. Did some of my own stretching.

Gotta get dinner ready. Have a great day everyone!

Good Evening,

I did the same workout as Debbie can't believe it's week 3 already. I will do planks tonight.

Barbell Row-40lbs
Flat Barbell Press-40lbs
Stability Ball Wall Squats-20's
Stiff Leg Deadlifts-40lbs
Barbell Curl-25lbs
Close Grip Bench Press-25lbs

Debbie-good job

Nora-good job with your workouts

Belinda-good job with your workout

Chris-good job with your workout

Today I walked on my treadmill for 2.5 miles. I didn't want to run due to my knees not feeling very good. Maybe Thursday I'll do a short Cardio Coach.

Roxie - Nice job yesterday!!! I can't believe it's week 3 already either.

Nora - Nice combo of workouts yesterday. Nice calorie burn again, too!!!

Belinda - Nice workout to you as well!!!

Chris - Waves to you!! :)

Good morning,

Today I did XTrain - All Out Low Impact premix #4 "Low Impact HiiT + Burn Set Shoulders" - 53:15 + KCM 30 Min to Fitness KB : Bonus Core/Abs: #2 - 42 min. The KCM premix only had less than 30 min of cardio, the rest was abs workout.

Roxie - nicely done yesterday.

Debbie - great job this morning.

Nora - nice job yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- Total Body Training = 32 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 306

ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Muscle Meltdown - Back= 21 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 186

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Hammer Plyo= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- 10 Min Ab Hammer= 13 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 89

Total calories burned= 894:cool:;)

Debbie- Sorry to hear your knee issues are back and bugging you, please take it easy. Good job on your walk on your treadmill for 2.5 miles. Please take it easy and do some gently stretches. I hope that walking on TM was better on knees today. Maybe try Debbie Rocker walking dvd or something like that. Listen to your body and be gentle with you, ok:);) Take it easy and have a blessed day and I hope your knees feel better.:);):D

Belinda- Wow, killer fun workout today you did with XTrain - All Out Low Impact premix #4 "Low Impact HiiT + Burn Set Shoulders" - 53:15 + KCM 30 Min to Fitness KB : Bonus Core/Abs: #2 - 42 min. Nicely done girlfriend, great workout! Have blessed day!:);):cool:

Chris- I hope your feeling better and have more energy. I hope the workouts are fun and stress relieving for you. Have a blessed day!:);):D

Roxie- Great job with your total body weight rotation you are doing along with Debbie. Have fun with your workouts and have a fun blessed day!:cool::);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

I also did JS Walk On: Stride & Strength walk = 30 min. I am done for today.

Nora - fantastic job on your workouts today.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi all...

It's inspiring to read all your workouts!!

Today I started RWH Plyo HiiT 2, but got interrupted 1/2 way through. So it was only half. Then I did RWH Bonus Abs 1. Plus extra back stretches at the end. My low back still bothers me on and off.

Good Evening,

I did KCM Cardio Pump Kickboxing this morning and I will do my planks tonight.

Debbie-good job listening to your body

Nora-nice workouts

Chris- thanks good job with your workouts

Belinda-good job with your workouts

Full body again today, had a pretty good workout.

Warmed up with GS Shoulders, Back & Biceps.

4 sets/8 reps with 1:30 min. rest between each set.

Arnold Press: 20's
Squats: Skipped
Hammer Curls w/Twist: 20's
Weighted Bench Dips: 52#
Incline Barbell Press: 70#
Pullovers: 35#

Only walked for .75 miles since this workout took over 42 minutes.

Something weird has been happening to me and I'm starting to get a bit worried. When I wake up in the mornings (but not every morning) my right hand is swelled up pretty bad. Reminds me of the Pillsbury Dough Boy's hand. It happened a few months back and not since and then this morning it was swelled up again and is still a bit swollen. I lay on my arm on my right side every night and I know last night I didn't move. I'm wondering if that could be why, the circulation is getting cut off? I don't know, if it keeps happening I'm going to go see my doctor. Anyone experience anything like this? Could be menopause as well I suppose.

Den
Full body again today, had a pretty good workout.

Warmed up with GS Shoulders, Back & Biceps.

4 sets/8 reps with 1:30 min. rest between each set.

Arnold Press: 20's
Squats: Skipped
Hammer Curls w/Twist: 20's
Weighted Bench Dips: 52#
Incline Barbell Press: 70#
Pullovers: 35#

Only walked for .75 miles since this workout took over 42 minutes.

Something weird has been happening to me and I'm starting to get a bit worried. When I wake up in the mornings (but not every morning) my right hand is swelled up pretty bad. Reminds me of the Pillsbury Dough Boy's hand. It happened a few months back and not since and then this morning it was swelled up again and is still a bit swollen. I lay on my arm on my right side every night and I know last night I didn't move. I'm wondering if that could be why, the circulation is getting cut off? I don't know, if it keeps happening I'm going to go see my doctor. Anyone experience anything like this? Could be menopause as well I suppose.

Debbie-it is probably from laying on it all night my hand goes to sleep sometimes

Good morning,

I did Muscle Endurance = 67 min and Jessica Smith Walk On:- Barefoot Fusion Walk = 30 min.

Debbie - maybe do did lay on your side for to long? Let us know what the doc said. Hope you feel better. Nice weights this morning.

Roxie - good job yesterday.

Nora - nicely done yesterday.

Chris - great job on your workout yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls!!

I just finished today's workout and will do a quick check in but sadly skip personals. We are expecting a storm thunder and may cause outtages etc...

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- Brain Fitness Fun= 31 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 322

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Strength Chisel= 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

KCM 30MTF- Athletic Conditioning 2- Premix- Single Round + Abs = 24 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 246

Total calories burned= 902:)

Hey girls, I hope everyone has awesome workouts today and is feeling fit and fab, so go have a blessed day!:):);):cool::D

Hugs and blessings,:)

Nora

I got RWH: Chest, shoulders and Triceps done today.

Roxie, I think I have Cardio Pump and I never opened it yet. Is it all cardio or cardio with weights too?

Debbie, I have no idea why your hand would be THAT swollen. Does the swelling go back to normal as they say goes on?

Belinda, you are getting some GREAT long workouts in!! ME is tough, especially the step leg portion!!

Nora, I love the combination of workouts you do too!!

I got RWH: Chest, shoulders and Triceps done today.

Roxie, I think I have Cardio Pump and I never opened it yet. Is it all cardio or cardio with weights too?

Debbie, I have no idea why your hand would be THAT swollen. Does the swelling go back to normal as they say goes on?

Belinda, you are getting some GREAT long workouts in!! ME is tough, especially the step leg portion!!

Nora, I love the combination of workouts you do too!!

Chris-workout 1 is kickboxing and the second workout is pyramid weights plus it has some good premixes

Today I did Cardio Coach #3 and had a great workout. Love this one, it's my favorite. I also did KP&C Abs. Love that one as well!!!

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.49 miles, burned 249 calories (TM said 372) and went 5464 steps. :)

Chris - It goes back to normal after about an hour. It's so weird.

Roxie - My hands always fall asleep as well, but this is different. I've never had swelling like this before.

Nora - Nice workout yesterdays!!! As usual!!

Belinda - I laid on my side all night, so yes, it was probably too long. I'm not going to the doctors unless this keeps up. Nice going with ME. I haven't done that one in ages.

Good Morning,

I did what Debbie did yesterday plus 21 Day Fix Ab Fix

Arnold Press-12#
Squats-20#
Hammer Curlw/Twist-15#
Weighted Bench Dips-25#
Inclind Barbell Press-40#
Pullover-25#

Debbie-good job with your workout, how's the hand today?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.