Taking it to the Max-- June 2013 thru...

Little K was his jovial self today, hopefully the stomach bug is gone for good!

I did TTM less impact premix today, I like that core with upper focus!! Maybe because i could do it ll and it didn't seem as too ugh as some of the others!!

I'm thinking about party rockin step for tomorrow too, Renee!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

happy thanksgiving girls! have the tofurkey in the oven and headed to my sister's this year, but then doing another vegan thanksgiving for the five of us tomorrow. I got up and did 30/30hiit plus some intense yoga. yesterday I did high reps and that really fried me. didn't get much sleep last night so the workout today felt kind of rough. oh well.

hope you all have a good day! wish I could see the other posts, but I can only see ladylep's. glad to hear that little k is better!

peace,

katie

Happy Thanksgiving! Unfortunately, Little K is better but then B threw up at 3am and one other time before morning. :( But my in laws still came over and we still had Thanksgiving. But we had NY Strip, chicken and shrimp instead of turkey.

Katie-It may have felt rough, but you did it! And 2 workouts to boot! That's awesome!

I did Butt and Guts today, the length always shies me away, but it wasn't as bad as I remember. I couldn't do all the elevated lunges or all the planks, but I like those fire walkers and it seems she switches just when I fell like I can't take it anymore!

I ate terrible today! crab dip and crackers, cheese and crackers, carrots and hummus, caesar salad, green beans with butter, small amount of stuffing, chicken, steak, shrimp, cauliflower and sweet potatoes, pumpkin bread and then apple pie with ice cream! Thankfully I had an omelet for breakfast with tomatoes, onions and 1T shredded cheese and then I had my protein shake with only a banana. I'm not looking forward to stepping on the scale in the morning!! So my plan is to pick a workout that will have me burning 500 cal at least. This is what I came up with:

4D HIS Double Cardio 57 min, 508 cal
BM2 Cardio Blast 62 min, 592 cal
CF Less Impact 56 min, 642
Hardcore Extreme Hi/Lo 73 min, 744
Intensity 57 min, 508
LIS Athletic Training 56 min, 535
Imax 2 55 min, 561
X10 X49, 541
XTrain Supercuts + core 1 56, 502
Xtrain AOLIH Premix 16 52 min, 501

I think I might be a little compulsive! Watch me not have an hour to workout tomorrow and have to pick something else not on my list!!! Looks like CF Less Impact would give me the most calorie burn for the least time. But then again, my legs may tell me to do Party Rockin Step and yoga or just yoga!!

OK, off to bed!

Last night I did step x10 26 minutes then today PIYO core. I had to eat lunch before moving on to try x10 65 minute premix I want to do the low impact fat burn and cardio blast and I think hi lo is on that one I know I'll have to take brakes but I am determined to try it. But have to let my food settle. I had speghetti squash with a little cheese and a sweet potato and grass fed butter. For breakfast had bulletproof coffee.
Lady Lep how do ta know which workout you will have you burn 500 calories or not? That's what I need to do.
Hope u all had a great weekend. We had a good one better then I was afraid of. My best friend ever came in! I was so happy for her to be here.
My dad is doing ok as far as I can tell he is very tired though.
Have a great night all.
Oh I recommend you all try PIYO Katie I think you would like it! Go to 2 lazy 2 go 2 the gym.com and read her review I really agree with her!

Renee-it's in Workout Manager. I read the review too, I'm interested in PiYo but I wish someone near me had something by her so I could try, or any BB workout for that matter!

So I ate TERRIBLE yesterday and today! we made chocolate chip cookies and I made 11 loaves of pumpkin bread (I need to make 28 for gifts, only 4 reg sized, rest are to be small). I still have 4 more cups of water to get in my 80 ounces. I stepped on the scale this morning and it was up to 163.3!! I'm up almost 3 pounds from a few days ago!! :(

So I need to kick it back in gear! I'm going to start up another 21 days of no sweets and clean eating. It will be hard as I have an event this Saturday night and a cookie exchange on the 21st. But I wanted to see what I could lose in another 3 weeks.

My stats, I forgot to post are ok for weight:4 pounds and I had gained one this week, I was a little lazy...but I lost 9.25 inches!!! And mostly at my midsection. So I felt great at my reunion last night!

I didn't get any of the workouts on my list in. Yesterday I raked leaves and broke up ice, but mostly I was chasing Little K at my in laws...today I got my workout clothes on but that is as far as I got!! I'm not looking forward to my WW meeting tomorrow night! I was 163.3 at night last week....and I need to make a salad and brownies for the volleyball social "pasta night" on Friday. Maybe I'll add a protein to my salad and try to only eat that!

Oh no! Fever isn't good!!
Hope u get better soon! Sending prayers your way!
My stomach has been upset all day myself gurgling and bathroom all day long! Plus I am sore from plyo core and I did X10 45 yesterday instead of 65 I ran out of time. Cooking laundry raking and such. Tomorrow is my apt for Gyno to talk about my apt for my surgery in January. Kind of want to get it over with but going to miss out on money. Can't afford it really. It really it awful time with taxes due on house and car right after Christmas and all. But then again we are not really going to do Christmas much cause man no one here to do it for just my oldest and he isn't into it. He couldn't care less. I thought about going to the nursing home on Christmas Day and just spending time with some of them. Not sure what to do yet. Thought maybe that get my mind of things. I just don't want to think much. Can't spend money this year got to save for surgery and all the taxes. My husband seems to be feeling the stress to. Not good

hi girls! sorry I have been off of here again! busy days here-- alec had all of his college applications due yesterday, so it was a scramble to get it all together. super expensive, too! each college is around $150 for the application fee, so not a cheap process (plus all the recordings for the auditions). my fingers are crossed that he gets in at kolburn conservatory in L.A. there is no tuition there, which would be huge. here is a link to one of his audition recordings:
I am keeping my fingers crossed for him!

workouts have been okay. sunday I did low impact circuit. sunday night I was up all night with a stomach ache (sounds like you, renee!) and so just did a yoga practice. I did yoga for weight loss from bryan kest, which is still a nice, sweaty workout. today I did 4DS kickboxing plus legs. thinking my hip flexors might be sore tonight.

ladylep-- sorry for the weight gain, but we all have our cheat days-- I have had plenty of them, that is for sure! so sorry you are sick! hoping you kick whatever it is out of your system soon! sounds like the reunion went well!

renee-- sorry about the surgery expense! that isn't covered by insurance? :-(. we are pinching pennies around here with all the recent expenses in the kids' music. hoping we can all have a peaceful holiday, even with all the stress. I am worried about getting all the kids what they want for their presents. sigh. hope your stomach is feeling better!

hope everyone feels better and has a good night!

peace,

katie

Quick check in, I am fever free and did yoga relax to stretch myself out. After being in bed for over 24 hours I really needed it! The question is: should I try something a little, and I mean little more intense, like turbo barre express/floor or slide and glide muscle conditioning only (it's on the floor) or an ab circuit wo like yoga or Pilates based or be completely safe and just do yoga max? Or something else? I guess it will boil down to how I'm feeling and the time I have. I've dropped a few pounds! Hopefully it will stay off!

Hi Renee and Katie and all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi girls! Sitting out at chamber music practice w/the kids and thought i would check in. Have been running to multiple rehearsals and performances this week-- it has been crazy! Not sleeping well, either. Anyway, yesterday i got in x10 cardio circuit plus an abs hit. Thursday was just kest yoga for weightloss, wednesday was 4DS bootcamp and bis/tris. I am really excited for the new workouts!.

Ladylep-- thanks for watching the video and for your sweet compliment! I am so hoping he gets in a good school, even though i hate to think of him living so far away! Glad you are feeling better! I always take it easy w/workouts during/after sickness after learning my lesson the hard way. I worked out hard with a fever once, and ended up puking during the w/o. Better to wait until your body is well.

Renee-- how have you been? Hope all is well!

Happy saturday!

Well, it has gotten to everyone now. Hubby drove about half way to work and turned around and was sick. Stomach bug and a fever chills!! He is still recovering today.

No workout yet, but I have my wo clothes on and trying to decide what to do since I need to burn as many calories as I can but I'm still tired and now have a cough. :( I was at a volleyball social for the kids last night and ate a lot of dessert. I did have mostly salad and just a little pasta....but then there was a Christmas brunch this morning and there was so much pork (don't like) and breads with nuts (like nuts alone only) that I ate a lot of fruit and muffins! I never really eat sugary muffins and things like that esp. in the morning...

So I'm thinking about slide and glide: 467 calories, if I do the whole thing. And I just noticed the new workouts are in workout manager!!!

All the HiiTs are just under 30 min and burn around 330-350 calories, similar to STS HiiT: 330ish and 385 (for pyramid and 40/20). The lower circuit and upper circuit are in the low 500s for calories. Legs is 473, chest triceps and shoulders: 333 and the last 3 are in the mid 400 cal. range. I really can't wait till mine get here!! The premixes are not in the system yet.

Slide and Glide complete! I couldn't do all the burpees or some other things, and I wasn't completely sweaty but I did get a little winded and pushed myself some!

Way to go, Ladylep! So sorry about your dh. Sickness is no fun and stomach stuff is the worst!

I am getting ready to do athletic training. Not much sleep again, so it will probably kick my butt.

Thanks for the info on the new workouts! I can't wait to get them! Will have to start tracking my eating way better, too! Last night was vegan pizza and a vegan pb/granola/chocolate bar!:p:(

Hello Renee! Missing you!

Talk soon,
Katie

Katie- How was AT? I think I've only don't that one once.

I just did Turbo Barre all 74 min of it! It is just my speed right now. But I'm not sure what to do tomorrow that is "low key". I keep going to LIS for one, but I've done SnG, TB and both yogas recently. So I'm not sure what of the rest I'll be up for.

Lady Lep 74 minutes! Great job!
I'm sorry u r feeling bad! I had stomach issues this week but not virus I don't guess. I'm hoping it was not.
Katie i am sure you kicked AT butt! Lol
I have been doing exercise but it's been hit and miss but this week more then not! Let's see yesterday I did les mills combat it was fun and I sweated but not to much then Friday I did upper body weights I did KCM split. 30 minutes. Then day before it was Cathes X train leg blast but premix of strength only.. No cardio it was 36 minute the day before that I did rock out knockout. 36 minutes then x10 the 45 minutes. But I just never have my energy any more. I hope it is my hormones and this gets straighten out.

Good news is I saw a pic of my dad and he looks good actually. He sure is strong. 82 and fighting cancer and last year lost s foot. He hasn't lost his hair but lost some weight from chemo. It is amazing. He is tired but he claims he isn't sick just tired. Half way finished with the treatments!! I hope he lives a long time and the quality is good! He had such a hard life

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.