Strength in Numbers

Janie Good work on your 27 min full body workout. I agree with Pam that your calorie intake is really low.

Pam Good job on PLB. I can't change my barbell as fast either so I usually just use dumbbells instead.

Today I did STS disc 24 Back and Biceps.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Today was another Total Body Sculpting for 27 min. Calories were 1,150. Just the way I like it.

Cheryl, Great job on STS disc 24 Back and Biceps.

You have a great weekend too.

Janie

Last edited:
Janie Great job on LIS, beet red face and buckets of sweat!! That is awesome. Those are super low calorie counts my friend. Make sure you are getting enough!!

Cheryl Great job on disc 24!

Janie Great job on TBS, you are doing great!!

Saturday was Intensity and then my GF had a girls lunch at her house for some friends. It was really nice. After that I went and did some more work on getting my mothers house cleaned out. Sunday was my rest day, but I spent the morning working on my mothers house. I took a break to go get a pedicure and then went back in the afternoon. Doug came over after golf and helped. We are making progress. Now we have to get ready to have a yard sale. I hate doing them, but I think she has a lot of things that will sell. There was a flyer in her mailbox saying that the neighborhood is doing a neighborhood yard sale on October 15th, and the timing is perfect so we will join that. I already sent about 20 bags of clothes to the Vietnam Veterans, and just scheduled a pickup for another 20 bags or so and I have 3-4 boxes full of food to drop off at the food pantry. My step-son came over yesterday afternoon too and told us not to leave that much stuff for them to have to deal with!:D Anyhow, this morning was RWH CST and my arms are talking to me now! Have a great day!

Pam

Found out my family friend that I have known all my life and partly grown up with, passed from her battle with cancer. I'm so sad.

Yesterday was walking on the beach and later tonight part of Low Impact Step. Will post today's workout later today. Starting today I'm doing the May 2016 rotation for losing weight and staying healthy. Will be using mostly premixes.

Pam, Great job on Intensity and lunch with friends, and helping with your moms house as well. Cleaned out? Did she move? Congrats on your rest day. Nice job pampering yourself and getting a pedicure. I can't imagine having to deal with all that stuff you are doing. Lots of work ahead of you I'm sure. I bet your arms are sore! Great job on RWH CST.

Workout was Low Impact Sweat timesaver premix. Cardio #1, blizard blast and a stretch. Heavily modified, but the point is my heart rate was up in the duration of the workout. Time; 37 min. Sweaty and feeling good about myself. I've allotted 1,115 calories today.

Take care,

Janie

Last edited:
Janie Good job on Total Body Sculpting.

Pam Good work on Intensity. Nice to get out and have lunch with your friends. Wow your mom had a lot of stuff, I hope you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I hate doing yard sales too but it is an easy way to get rid of a lot of stuff. Way to go on RWH CST.

Janie So sorry to hear about your friend {{{HUGS}}} to you. Good for you in walking on the beach and doing Low Impact Sweat timesaver premix Cardio #1.

Saturday I did Tabatacise rounds 1 and 2 and core 2. Sunday I didn't do my yoga but I did get out for a walk and today I did Cardio Kicks and I went for another walk this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Janie So sorry to hear about your friend. I sure hope they find a cure for cancer in our lifetime, it's such a terrible disease. Great job on your walk on the beach and LIS. Yes, my mom moved into an independent living facility at the beginning of September. Great job on LIS cardio, bb and stretch! It's all about moving and getting that heart rate up. I'm so glad that you are feeling good about yourself! :)

Cheryl Yes, my mom had a LOT of stuff. She and my sister are both pack rats so it has piled up. We are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel though :) Great job on tabatacise, core, your walks, and Cardio kicks. You are so good about getting out for your walks, that is awesome!

This morning for me was RWH plyo Hiit 1. I don't know why but that one always gets me. I think it's all the burpees. I didn't try to do the one armed ones today, I just stuck with plain old two arm burpees and that was enough! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Good job on RWH Plyo Hiit 1. I might just do the two armed version too since it is on tap for me on Thursday.

This morning was Step Blast, always a fun one to do. Tonight our dragon boat team is going out for our year end dinner. It is at a restaurant that is just down the street from me so I can just walk to it.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl I highly recommend the two armed burpees :D I think I got my heart rate up more that way anyway because I wasn't struggling with my form. Great job on Step Blast. I hope you had a nice time at your dinner, so nice that it was close enough to walk! Nothing is close enough to me to walk unless we are going to a neighbors!

This morning for me was Pure Strength Back, Biceps and abs. Kind've an easy and short one, but that is ok every so often. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great work on Pure Strength Back, Biceps and Abs. The dinner was fun and it was great to get together with everyone. We are very lucky that there are a lot of things that are walking distance from our place.

This morning was ICE Metabolic Total Body. Then I did the grocery shopping and went for a walk in the afternoon. I am taking advantage of the nice weather before the rain sets in.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Did DVD called Ripped With HiiT Legs. Premix #1 All Strength. It was 29.5 min. long. Here is the picture of the pair of weight I used. 5#, 8#, 10#, 12# and 15# dumbbells.Then a relaxing stretch. Stretching was SO needed. Calories were 1100. YaHoo!!! Of course I modified big time. Heart rate was up for the duration of the exercise.

Cheryl, Great job on ICE Metabolic Total Body, grocery shopping and walk in the afternoon. Nice to take advantage of the weather, I don't blame you.

Pam, Great job on Pure Strength Back, Biceps and abs. Yep easy and short ones are good too.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Cheryl Great job on ICE MTB and your walk. We are supposed to have a lot of rain this weekend thanks to hurricane Matthew. The good news though is that they don't think that NC is going to take a direct hit, which they had been thinking earlier in the week. I'm pretty tired of rain, but I'll take it over a hurricane!

Janie Great job on RWH legs, I love that one! And good job getting a nice stretch in too. Are the calories the number that you burned or consumed? I've been thinking that is how many you were consuming, but if that is the number burned then WOW!

This morning was tabatacise and bonus core 1. It was tough but I always enjoy that workout,even though I'm really happy when I'm done! :D
Have a great day!

Pam

I'm back. Actually I was back Sunday morning but we drove up to Chicago to adopt a dog. By the time we got home it was really late. We ended up sleeping most of Monday away and running errands, doing chores, Tuesday was spending time with the dogs, and Wednesday was getting caught up at work. Still have so much to do and now I am having to deal with family members money problems. We had such a good vacation it sucks to come home to a mess but now we have another dog to keep Ozzie company so that is worth it. I have only done one workout in the last 3 weeks and that was Low Impact Sweat Cardio 1 on Tuesday. My thighs and butt hurt so bad just from that short intermediate workout. I'm scared to see what happens when I do a heavier/longer workout. I have read up on everyone’s posts.

Janie Keep taking it day to day with your back getting better and doing your workouts. Sorry to hear about your friend. Losing someone special is hard.

Pam You have been quite the busy bee with getting your mom’s house cleaned out. Once the yard sale is done, I bet you will feel relieved that have it taken care of.

Cheryl I hope you are doing better with being tired from giving up caffeine (for the most part). Those Nourishing Guru diets sound interesting but I have yet to pull the trigger on it. I keep telling myself one day.

Have a great day!

Janie Great work on RWH Legs premix #1 and stretching. Modifying is fine so you can work to your ability.

Pam Matthew looks like it will be a very nasty hurricane. Rain sucks but it is better than a hurricane. Good job on Tabatacise and bonus core 1.

Julie Welcome back!!! I hope you had lots of fun in Hawaii. What kind of dog did you adopt? Is it another boxer? Oh joy family problems, it makes you want to go back on vacation again. Way to go on Low Impact Sweat Cardio 1. You will get your energy back pretty quick. I really like the Nourishing Gurus they have helped me a lot with my food allergies.

This morning I did RWH Plyo 1 and No Equipment Abs. Wow I forgot how many freakin' burpees there were in that one :eek:. Though I did follow your lead Pam and used two arms for the one armed burpees.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Been a really busy day so a Rest day today. Will double up on workouts tomorrow.

Pam, It's my consuming calories. Wish I could burn that many calories! Great job on tabatacise and bonus core.

Julie, So glad you are back! Need picture of your adopted dogie. I have been in a little slump like you too. It will get better. Sorry to hear about family problems. It's hard. Great job on LISC 1. Muscle memory will kick in and it will be OK.

Cheryl, Great job on RWH Plyo 1 and No Equipment Abs. Glad you got through it.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Julie Welcome back! Did you have a fantastic time? I saw a couple of pictures on FB, but not many. How exciting, a new dog, I think we need a picture! How is Ozzie getting along with the new dog and what is his/her name? Oh boy, I hate family drama, sorry you are having to deal with that right after having a fabulous vacation :( Great job on LIS, it's amazing how fast we get out of shape isn't it, but you will get it back quickly.

Cheryl Great job on RWH PH 1 and NE abs. The burpees are the reason I don't do that workout very often. There are just too many!

Janie Those are some very low calorie consumption numbers, I know you are smart though, so hopefully you are making sure you get your nutrients!

This morning was LHI legs for me. It seems like I have done that one a lot lately, but it's a good one. I could do with fewer squats in those sets though :). Happy Friday everyone!

Pam

Last night I did ICE Metabolic Total Body Timesaver Mish Mosh. It felt good but now my quads are so sore. I hope what they say about muscle memory is true and I will be able to get back to my normal workouts soon without these DOMS. I usually like DOMS but not when I am trying to get back into the groove of working out. I know I only worked 3 days this week but I am so excited it is Friday already. Here’s hoping for a slow weekend. Here's some pictures of Sheba:

13591.jpeg 20161002_110340.png

Cheryl Great job on RWH Plyo 1 + NE abs! We had a blast in Hawaii and did not want to come back. It was adopting Sheba, a 9-year-old boxer, from a rescue (and the fact that I needed more money) that brought us back.

Janie I attached a couple of pictures of Sheba. She is a total doll.

Pam Great job on LHI Legs! We had the best time in Hawaii. I am not much of a poster on a FB. DH made me post most of the pictures. I attached some pictures. So far Ozzie and Sheba get along. They don’t play together yet but I think Sheba is still getting comfortable. They have laid together though.

Have a great day! Hope everyone in the south is safe from any hurricane damage.

Janie Enjoy your rest day.

Pam Good work on LHI Legs. Stay safe with Matthew coming your way this weekend.

Julie Good job on I Metabolic Total Body Mish Mosh. Don't worry you will get back into the swing of things. Sheba looks like a very sweet dog, I am sure she and Ozzie will get along well.

Today was XTrain Legs. Then I got all the housework done and some errands. Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Did the wedding video today. Felt good. Tomorrow will be a full body workout. I can't split my body muscles yet.

Pam, Great job on LHI legs.
I like to consume at least 1,150 calories, but after I have my dinner and relax I start adding my calories up and for some reason it's less thanthat a lot of the times lately. By then with my GERD, if I eat anything else, it will haunt me during the night. So I decided it's very important to have all those precious calories and will plan it out better so I can. What I do eat is rich in nutrients, just need a little more of it. Thanks for caring Pam and you are right. I'll make sure I will eat the allotted calories I need. I know it seems to a lot of people even those calories are not enough, but for my body it is. I found if I eat even a little more than that I truly won't lose weight, if I do it's only 1 pound every two weeks or so. I want to lose at most 2 pounds a week. I don't think that's unreasonable. Sometimes I lose 2 pounds and other times I lose 1 pound. As I gain muscle, I will up the calories a little at a time.

Julie, Picture of Sheba didn't work here. At least I can't see it. Darn! PLEASE try again. Great job on ICE MTB Timesave Mish Mosh. Muscle memory is true. I've been gaining muscle and it's great! You will too, I promise. DOM's will be better too. I'm feeling them too. Very proud of you. xoxo

Cheryl, Great job on XTrain Legs. Wow plus the housework and errands. Good for you!

Take care everyone,

Janie

Janie Way to go on the wedding video. Slow and steady is the way to go, don't rush into it.

Saturday was PUB and then I went dragon boating. It was a very wet and rainy day but we had enough people to get the boat out. Before we went we had to bail it out and there was a lot of water in it so it took a while to bail. Sunday I didn't get a chance to do yoga. It is our Thanksgiving long weekend here and I was having my family over for turkey dinner so I had a bit to get prepared before everyone came over. I hadn't done a turkey in years but it turned out really good.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.