Strength in Numbers

Pam Great job on CTX-LL and Power Max. It is funny watching the old videos with the outfits. I wonder if 20 years from now we will be looking back at the workouts we are doing now and saying the same thing.

This morning was my TRX and then I tacked on muscle meltdown back and the blizzard blast. Tonight I went dragon boating. It was cool out today and it didn't start raining until we were 3/4 of the way through our practice. I didn't go out for a beer tonight since I was really wet and cold. I just wanted to get home and put on my pajamas.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl I bet we will look back on todays workouts and laugh about the hairdos and outfits. Funny how that works! Great job on TRX MM and BB and dragon boating! Yuck, wet and cold is no fun at all, I don't blame you for wanting to go home and get into your jammies!

This morning for me was Drill Max which is one of my all time favorites! I hadn't done it in a long time so it was even more fun. I hope everyone has a great day!

Pam

Pam Good job on Drill Max. That is one I haven't done in years.

Today I did Hardstrikes. Then it was getting the grocery shopping done.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Don't know what happen to the time. Today was RWH Lift It Hiit It Legs. OMG!!!!!!!

Cheryl, Great job on Hardstrikes and grocery shopping.

Pam, Great job on Drill Max. I like this one too.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Cheryl Great job on Hardstrikes!

Janie Great job on RWH LIHI legs!! Love that one!

This morning for me was ICE LIS 1+2. It was a great workout! Have a great day!

Pam

Janie Time just flies doesn't it. Way to go on RWH LIHI Legs.

Pam Good job on ICE LIS 1&2.

Today for me it was my TRX and muscle meltdown biceps.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on TRX and MM Biceps. I haven't tried any of the MMs yet, I need to get them into my rotation!

This morning was supposed to be ME for me, but I have had too many late nights this week so I decided to sleep in instead. I think I made the right choice! We have several people here from out of town for the workshop so we had a team dinner Tuesday night, Wednesday night our neighbor came over and we chatted and had beer/wine til after 11 (which is late for me!), and last night I had a girls night out and got home late. I will make up for it this weekend!

Pam

Didn't do a workout today. Been practicing my music on the guitar for the festival tomorrow. Also was at the senior citizen to play for them an hour.

Pam, Good to know you are aware of your body and took some needed rest. I'm sure you will make up for having fun this weekend. You are amazing.

Cheryl, Great job on TRX and muscle meltdown biceps.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Pam Good call to take a break instead of pushing it. Sounds like you are having fun though.

Janie Good luck at the festival this weekend.

Today I did my TRX. As the TRX workouts are getting longer I didn't have a chance to fit in MM Triceps this morning.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Will start exercising again on Monday. The Festival our band performed, was pretty good. It was our first time out and I think we did a great job.

Cheryl, Great job on TRX.

Have a good weekend as well,

Janie

Whoops! No post on Friday. I got back from my conference and had so much to catch up on. The conference flew by which was good. I did do two workouts in my hotel room: Travel Fit and a workout blender I put together using ICE and RWH for a bootcamp style workout. That one was an awesome workout if I do say so myself. Saturday I did my Strength Training for Fat Loss workout and then we had brunch with my family for Father’s Day. Sunday I did a double workout because my eating has been so terrible lately. I did Live High/Low HiiT and Live Step Express w/Blasts. Both were great workouts.

Pam Oh man! I feel you for the all day workshop and for 2 weeks. Stay strong, you can do it! Great job on getting in some workouts while at the beach and getting your SIL and niece in on the fun too! SUP sounds like fun and something I would love to try. Great job on LL, PM, DM, ICE LIS 1 & 2! Good for you for sleeping in. 11 is really late for me. I am in bed by 8.

Cheryl Great job on Pilates and TRX + ICE Chest MM! I don’t blame you for wanting to get home when you were cold and wet. Great job on TRX + MM Back + BB, HS, TRX + MM Bis! I found that happening with my Strength Training for Fat Loss workouts. They started out decent length but slowly got longer and longer. I am going to take a break and start another one in another week or so.

Janie Great job on RWH LIHI Legs! I love that workout. Hard but so good. Hope you had a great time playing at the festival! I am sure you did a fabulous job.

Have a great day!

Janie I think that is so awesome that you are playing for the seniors at the senior center. I bet they really love it!

Cheryl Some fun, some not so fun stuff, but overall good :) Great job on your TRX workout!

Janie Great job on the festival performance, I'm so glad that you are having so much fun!

Julie I'm glad to hear that you had a good week at your conference. Great job on getting some workouts in too! Your roll your own workout sounds like it was great, good job! Great job on STFL and Live HL Hiit and Step Express with blasts! I have one week down and one to go, woo hoo! Last week felt like it was several weeks long! It's a really good workshop though.

Saturday morning I did my Muscle Endurance that I didn't do on Friday. Sunday was KickMax. Not my favorite, but I wasn't feeling creative about subs and I have only done it a couple of times so it wasn't too bad. My legs were dying by the end! This morning was supposed to be Slow and Heavy Legs and Shoulders, but I don't have that series so I subbed in Gym Style legs. That felt like it lasted forever! I spent all day Sunday looking at Assisted Living places for my mother. She is getting to be a real handful and really needs it, but is very against the idea so it's not going to be any fun. <Sigh> Have a great day ladies!

Pam

Janie Glad to hear that your performance went well.

Julie Nice to hear that the conference flew by. Good for you in getting in workouts in your hotel room too. Good job with your Strength Training for Fat Loss, Live High/Low HiiT and Live Step Express w/Blasts. Clean eating always takes a tumble when you go away and have family dinners. Don't worry you will get back on track.

Pam Good job on Muscle Endurance and Kick Max and Gym Style Legs. Sorry to hear that your mother needs assisted living care and is against it. Hopefully she will get on board with it. It won't be nice to have to force her to go even if it is for her own good.

So Saturday I did RWH LI 1 and then went dragon boating in the pouring rain. Sunday I didn't get a chance to do any yoga as we were having my family over for Fathers Day. Today I was suppose to start week 4 of my TRX but I didn't want to. It seems that I can only do a few weeks of it before I get bored doing the same exercises every time. So I decided to do XTrain Chest, Back and Shoulders.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night I did Live Bootcamp Blast Off! It was a fun workout. Pretty short at 43 minutes but still good. It was 7 rounds of cardio, upper/lower combo move, lower, and upper. You could heavy up a little on the lower and upper moves which was nice.

Pam Great job on ME, KM, and GSL! GSL is so much longer than SH Legs you are awesome for subbing it. That’s the thing with workshops for me at least. Even if they are good, they still zap the energy right out of me. I hope you are able to convince your mom that assisted living is a good idea.

Cheryl Great job on RWH LI 1 and dragon boating! That’s nice you spent time with your family. When I do Get Glutes, it is 4 weeks but I usually have to force myself to do that 4th week. I want to stop at 3 because I get bored and am ready to move on too. I actually did the ST4FL workout for 6 weeks but it was only 1 day a week so maybe that helped.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on RWH LI 1 and dragon boating. What a bummer that it was pouring raing though! Great job on XTrain CBS, I don't blame you for substituting something you were more excited about.

Julie Great job on Live Bootcamp blastoff, I love the name! It sounds like it was one that I would like! I'm afraid I won't ever convince my mother that assisted living is a good idea. She is going to go kicking and screaming, but it's really necessary. Her dementia is getting worse and worse and she fell and broke her arm last weekend.

This morning was Intensity. I was really tired because Fritz decided to come snuggle with my head at about 3 am and kept fidgeting around until I finally threw him off me. Then I couldn't get back to sleep. I made it through intensity though, so feeling very accomplished! Have a great day!

Pam

Last night I did Live Cardio Boxing plus Plyo Legs. It was ok. Probably not one I would revisit. It was fast paced and her cueing was off which made it hard to get into the next move. Normally Tuesdays are stretching or yoga but we are going out of town this weekend and I won’t be able to workout so I wanted to get 5 days in this week.

Pam Great job on Intensity! Wow that is amazing you did it with so little sleep. Hopefully it energized you a little to get through the rest of the day. Gotta love how our fur babies try to snuggle us without realizing it is making us uncomfortable.

Have a great day!

Ju;ie Great job on Cardio boxing+plyo legs. Sorry it wasn't a winner workout. I was exhausted all day yesterday and it was a really LONG day for the workshop. I was so happy to get home and chill!

This morning was Circuit Max. It used to be one of my go-to workouts but it was the first time I've done it in a really long time, so I enjoyed it. I like having some of the oldies in the rotation. I'm not sure if I told you that we are putting in a pool! I have been bugging my DH for so long and I finally broke him down. They sprayed the concrete yesterday, so now it looks like a pool and not just a big hole in the ground. I can hardly wait for it to be finished! have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on Live Bootcamp Blast Off. Love the name. I am glad that I am not alone in getting bored with something and wanting to move on.

Pam Way to go on Intensity even with Fritz keeping you awake.

Julie Good job on Live Cardio Boxing plus Plyo Legs.

Pam Good work on Circuit Max. That was one of my favorites a long time ago. When I saw the FB pictures I figured it was a pool that was going in your back yard.

So yesterday I decided to do Low Max. I hadn't done that one in a long time. Last night I went dragon boating and then went for a beer with the team. Today I did XTrain Legs, then went grocery shopping and went for a walk in the afternoon.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Last night was Live Compound Giant Sets Light Weight. It was a good workout. Not one I would return to often but it was a good metabolic workout for when you are short on time. The last 6 minutes was core and I really, really wanted to skip it but I didn’t.

Pam Great job on CM! That one has my favorite guy from Cardio Kicks in it! Love him. Oh how fun to get a pool. I hope it is done soon so you can enjoy it while we are getting to the hot part of summer.

Cheryl Great job on Low Max! I haven’t done that one in a long time either but remember it being a favorite a long time ago. Great job on dragon boating and XTrain Legs! I bet it felt nice to go for a walk after XTrain Legs. Sometimes that helps keep the DOMS at bay for me.

Have a great day!

It's going to be busy for the next two weeks and then all will be back to normal. But I will come up for air as often as I can to post. Love you guys, I think of you everyday.

Julie, Great job on live Compound Giant Sets Light Weight. Glad you didn't skip core. Good for you.

Cheryl, Great job on LM. And for last nights dragon boating. And for today's XTrain legs, shopping and an afternoon walk.

Pam, Great job on Circuit Max. I love oldies as well. What? A pool? How wonderful, photos please as it is being built, and after. I'm so excited for you!

Take care everyone,

Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.