Strength in Numbers

Julie Good job on Strong Total Body. Enjoy your weekend even if you do get rain.

Janie Way to go on your walk on the beach and walking your neighbors puppy. They do need lots of training don't they. Sorry to hear about Deloris {{{HUGS}}}.

Today was my TRX again and muscle meltdown triceps. Then it was some housework laundry and some errands.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Walked on the beach today and walked my neighbors dog for about 45 min.

Cheryl, Great job on TRX and muscle meltdown triceps and for doing housework, laundry and errands.

Take care,

Janie

Janie Good job on you walk on the beach and walking your neighbors dog.

Yesterday I did ICE LIS 1 and then went dragon boating. It was really busy on the water yesterday and hot. I forgot to put on sunscreen before I went out and now my shoulders are a bit burnt. Today I did some stretching with my BOSU. It was another hot day again today.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Cheryl

I finished my zentangle (doodle). Now I can start something I've never done before. I'm thinking of drawing a half naked male, with all the bells and whistles. (muscles). I can't wait.

Cheryl, Great job on ICE LIS 1 and dragon boating. Wish I could go with you, it sounds like so much fun. Enjoy. Stretching is good for the body and soul.

I'm finally finished with "Debris Of Memories".

Take care,

Janie

Last edited:
Whew this weekend flew by. We ended up having pretty good weather. It only rained Saturday morning. Saturday I did my Strength Training for Fat Loss workout. After that I did a lot of cleaning around the house. Then DH and I bought bikes and rode around town for about 15 minutes. Need to get used to being on a bike again. The spin bike spoiled me in not having to balance. Sunday I did Live Drill Max which was a little different and shorter than the DVD but good. After that DH and I took Ozzie for a walk and then rode the bikes again for a while.

Janie Great job on your beach and dog walk! Sorry about Deloris but I am glad her family had a chance to be with her. Another awesome zentangle! Oh, I can’t wait to see what you have in store for the next one.

Cheryl Great job on TRX and MM Tris, ICE LIS 1 and dragon boating! With it being hot I bet that makes people want to be out on the water more. Glad you only got burned a little.

Have a great day!

Janie I love your zentangle, you are so talented.

Julie Great job on your Strength Training for Fat Loss and your house cleaning. Nice that you bought bikes, how is your butt doing :p? Good work on Live Drill Max and your walk with Ozzie.

Today I started week 2 of my TRX program. It is 12 weeks long so I am hoping that I can stick with it that long. I also added on muscle meltdown chest and the blizzard blast. After that it was another lazy day. It has just been too hot to do much of anything.

Cheryl

Last night was Live Push Pull Total Body. It was a great workout. I liked it better than the DVD. The lower body section was the best. It actually had equal back and chest which is odd for Cathe Lives and of course it was a little shoulder heavy but not too bad. Definitely one worth repeating. After that DH and I went on a very short 1 mile bike ride. It was pretty windy out and DH was tired from driving a semi all day with no a/c.

Cheryl Great job on your TRX and MM Chest + BB! I thought my butt would be ok because I do spinning occasionally but not so. I think it is because I am sitting the whole time unlike spinning. We will be joining you in the hot weather this weekend. Supposed to be in the 90s.

Have a great day!

Lift It Hit It today. OMG! Loved it, as always.

Julie, Great job on Push Pull Total Body live. Sounds really good. And for the bike ride. Stay cool.

Cheryl, Great job starting week 2 of TRX. Sounds like you are determined to go the full 12 weeks. You will. Also for added muscle meltdown chest and blizzard blast. We are having great weather too.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Last night DH and I took Ozzie for a walk and then I did Stretch Max 3. I think that is my favorite stretch.

Janie Great job on Lift it Hit It! I think the RWH series is one of Cathe’s best.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on Live Push Pull Total Body and your short bike ride. I hope your butt is feeling better soon :D.

Janie Way to go on Lift It Hit It.

Julie Good job on your walk with DH and Ozzie and Stretch Max 3.

Yesterday I did my TRX with muscle meltdown back and the blizzard blast. Last night was dragon boating and out for a beer afterwards. It was a great night on the water. This morning was Party Rockin' Step #2 and muscle meltdown shoulders. I realized that I totally forgot to do any of the muscle meltdowns for shoulders last week :oops:.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night I did Live Cardio Circuit Challenge. It was kind of like a high impact Afterburn. After that DH and I went for a bike ride. We don’t go very far because we are still working up to it. We typically go about 1-2 miles but I am hoping by end of summer we can be closer to 7-10 (at least once a week).

Cheryl Great job on TRX + MM Back and BB plus dragon boating on top of that! Are there certain muscles you feel work more with dragon boating than others? Seems like it might work your back and shoulders mostly. Great job on PRS and MM Shoulders! One week forgetting shoulders won’t kill you.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on Live Cardio Circuit Challenge. and your bike ride. I am sure that by the end of summer you will be going a lot further. In dragon boating you mainly work your core muscles. So you lean forward as far as you can with your paddle and then pull back with your core and bring the paddle out by your hip. I am not sure if that explains it or not but the core is the main muscle and then a bit of your shoulders and back are used.

Today was my TRX with muscle meltdown biceps and the blizzard blast. After that I got some housework done.

Cheryl

Today was Lift It Hit It: Chest/Triceps/Shoulders.

Cheryl, Great job on TRX with muscle meltdown biceps and blizzard blast. And housework.

Julie, Great job on Live Cardio Circuit Challenge. And for a bike ride with hubby.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Janie Way to go on Lift It Hit It Chest, Triceps and Shoulders.

Today was my TRX and I added on the muscle meltdown triceps and the blizzard blast.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

This morning I did Stretch Max segment 1 and then went dragon boating. It was really raining out but it was still fun.

Cheryl

Rest day today.

Cheryl, Great job on TRX on Friday and the addition of muscle meltdown triceps and the blizzard blast.

And for this morning for doing StretchMax segment 1 and the fun of dragon boating. So sorry about the rain. Uhg...

Take care,

Janie

Sorry no post on Friday. I had a crazy day and didn’t get time to post. Thursday I did my Lift Weights Faster workout. Saturday I did Live Cycle 1 and cleaning and errands. Sunday I did my Strength Training for Fat Loss workout. After that it was packing. I am leaving this afternoon for St. Louis to go to a workshop for work. I probably won’t be able to post again until Friday.

Cheryl Great job n TRX plus MM Bis and BB! Hmm! Maybe I need to find a place to do dragon boating since I don’t like working core during my workouts. Great job n TRX plus MM Tris and BB! Great job on SM too plus dragon boating in the rain. You are a trooper doing it in the rain.

Janie Great job on LIHI CST! That is a good one but so hard. Those pushups finishers kill me. Good job on your rest day too. Those are just as important as the days we workout.

Have a great day! Talk to you Friday!

Hi ladies. I am back from vacation and now in an all day workshop every day for the next two weeks, so posting may be sporadic. You have all been doing great on your workouts!

The night before leaving for the beach we did a group kayak/stand up paddle board trip. It was really fun and the first time I had tried a SUP. I did pretty well. I fell twice, but once was because someone bumped into the back of me and the other time was because Doug tried to get on the back of my board. On Saturday morning my SIL and niece did tabatacise before we left for the beach. Then we did it again another day and also KPC one day at the beach. Other than that there was a lot of hanging out on the beach and at the pool and lots of eating. Of course the week flew by though. Have a great day!

Pam

Janie I hope you enjoyed your rest day.

Julie Good job on Lift Weights Faster, Live Cycle 1 your cleaning and errands and Strength Training for Fat Loss. Enjoy your workshop in St. Louis.

Pam Welcome back. Oh wow a workshop everyday for two weeks :eek:. I hope it will be interesting. SUP looks like fun. They have that where I go dragon boating. Good for you in getting in Tabatacise and KPC while you were at the beach.

Yesterday I did some Pilates then we went out to my parents house to mow the lawn for them. Today I started week 3 of my TRX program and then I did ICE muscle meltdown chest. After that I did a bit of running around.

Cheryl

Chery Great job on pikates and TRX and MM chest. You are such a great daughter cutting your parents lawn for them!

I forgot to say yesterday that I started Cathe's June rotation with CTX-LL. This morning was Power Max. I like that one every so often and it funny to see their thong leotards and big white scrunchies! Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.