Strength in Numbers

Julie Good for you in doing Live Legs w/Weights and Barre with not a good nights sleep. I hope you slept better tonight and enjoy your 3 day weekend.

Pam Thanks for the Happy Canada Day. Good work on Muscle Max.

Janie Enjoy your visit with your SIL.

Today I did ICE Metabolic Total Body and then I got all the housework done. In the afternoon we went over to my brother's for dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday which was yesterday and my dad's which is today.

Enjoy your long weekend.

Cheryl

So the weekend kind of flew by at least for me not sure about you. Saturday I did a new Strength Training for Fat Loss workout. It was another good one. After that, DH and I did chores and ran errands. Sunday I did a double Live with Hi/Lo Cardio Kickboxing and Pedal Max. Both were really good workouts. After that we spent some time with my family for the holiday weekend. Then we rushed home to feed Ozzie before leaving for a wedding reception that was outside. It was so cold this weekend. I cannot remember a time when the 4th of July was in the 60s. We ended up getting home so late and I drank a few too margaritas. I wasn’t drunk but man did I pay for it with decreased energy the next morning. Monday morning I did do Live Step and Pump (not a favorite) and then it was lazy day.

Pam Great job on Muscle Max! One of my first weight workouts and still a goodie.

Janie Hope you are enjoying your time with your SIL!

Cheryl Great job on ICE MTB! How nice to be able to spend time with your family for your parents’ birthdays.

Have a great day!

Janie I hope you are having a great time with you SIL!

Cheryl Great job on ICE MTB and housework. That is fun that your parents birthdays are so close together. My parents birthdays were the same day :D I hope they enjoyed their birthday celebration.

Julie Yep, the weekend sure did fly by. Great job on STfFL, glad you are enjoying those. Great job on your Live KB and pedal Max on Sunday too. Yuck, sorry to hear you had such cold weather. It was cooler than normal here but very very sticky. Great jobon Live step and pump, although sorry you didn't like it much.

Friday night we went out to celebrate a friends birthday and I didn't get to bed until 1 am. We ended up sleeping until 8:30 on Saturday and then I did Cardio Kicks. I had a baby shower to go to on Saturday afternoon, then we went out for dinner with Dougs sister because she was in town for the baby shower. Sunday was my rest day, but we did get a ski in, then had my nephew and his wife and sons and my sisters and mom over for dinner on Sunday night. Monday morning was Legs and Glutes, and then I went on a 25 mile bike ride in the afternoon. My legs were toast last night and they are still a little stiff today. This morning I had step blast on the calendar, but I just recently subbed that in for something else, so I did Rhythmic step instead. I think that all of the fireworks made Fritz nervous last night. He kept jumping onto the bed and trying to lay down and squirming around like crazy, so I got a terrible sleep. Hopefully he will be more relaxed tonight! Have a great day!

Pam

Last night was Live Cardio Band Blast. It was a good workout but the first part was a little hard for me to do. There was a lot of jumping and moving around the band and I didn’t have enough room.

Pam Great job on Cardio Kicks after a late night. Wow a 25 mile bike after Legs & Glutes! You are my hero! Great job on RS! Ozzie gets nervous around fireworks too but as soon as he is under the covers he thinks he is safe so he calms down.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on Live Cardio Band Blast. It doesn't sound like one that I would like a lot. I'm not sure hero is the right word, maybe a little crazy! My legs are still recovering.

This morning for me was Flex Train. Another one that I hadn't done in awhile. Those plank kick-backs just kill me every time! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on Strength Training for Fat Loss, Live Hi/Lo Cardio Kickboxing and Pedal Max. Nice that you could spend time with your family over the weekend. Wow that was cold for the wedding. Good for you in getting up and doing Live Step and Pump after having a few too many margaritas. I can understand they go down so good ;).

Pam Way to go on Cardio Kicks after getting to bed late.Good job on Legs and Glutes and your 25 mile bike ride. I can imagine that your legs would be toast after all that work. Good job on Rhythmic Step too. Fireworks don't seem to bother our guys at all.

Julie
Good work on Live Cardio Band Blast, too bad that you didn't have the room to really get the benefit of the workout.

Pam Great work on Flex Train, those plank kick-backs are a killer.

So for me Saturday I did AOLH and then went dragon boating. Sunday I did yoga and Monday I did ICE LIS and core 1. That evening we went to the hospital to visit our friends mother. She has cancer and is dealing with some health issues right now. Tuesday I did RWH Back, Shoulders and Biceps and then went dragon boating in the evening. This morning I did RWH Legs.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

My SIL will be leaving tomorrow. I think the world of this amazing person. We had the most wonderful time together. Will start my workouts on Sun. again. I can't see anything in the way for a long time.

Cheryl, Great job on AOLH and dragon boating, Sunday's yoga and Monday's ICE LIS and core 1. I'm sorry about your friends mother. It's hard to see the people you care about sick. Prayer your and hers way. Great job on Tues. RWH back, shulders and biceps and dragon boating in the evening. And for this mornings RWH legs. Wow, that is impressive! Good for you!

Pam, Great job on this mornings Flex Train. Yeah, those kind of planks get to me too. Haven't done one for a very long time, not sure if I could.

Julie, Great job on Live Cardio Band Blast. Awe, didn't seem like the best workplace, but proud of you for doing it and doing it WELL (I bet better than you think).

Last night I did a Lift Weights Faster workout. It was a good workout but I was struggling with no energy. Not sure why other than I only started eating better in the last two days so maybe that was it. Hopefully I can find my energy again soon.

Pam Great job on FT! I remember not liking that one the first time I did it but then liking it the second time. Plank kickbacks are killer.

Cheryl Great job on AOLIH and dragon boating, then yoga on Sunday, ICE LIS + core 1 on Monday, RWH BSB and more dragon boating on Tuesday, and RWH Legs yesterday. I’m so sorry for your friends’ mother. I hope there is something they can do to help her.

Janie So glad you had a fabulous time with your SIL.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on AOLIH, dragon boating, yoga, ICE LIS and core 1, RWH BSB, and RWH legs. Whew, just typing all of that makes me tired! Sorry to hear about your friends mom. Cancer is such a terrible terrible disease.

Janie So glad to hear that you have been having such a nice time with your SIL. I enjoyed the pictures on FB!

Julie Great job on LWF, but sorry to hear you were struggling. I hate those low energy days, hopefully it was a one time issue.

This morning was supposed to be pedal power, but you guessed it, I didn't feel like spinning! I did Tracey Staehle's high intensity step mix instead. It's one of my favorite non-Cathe workouts. I also ordered some new Tabata and core workouts from Mindy yesterday. She has all of her DVDs on sale for half price for the month of July, so they were a steal at $10 each! Have a great day!

Pam

Janie I am glad that you enjoyed your time with your SIL.

Julie Good job on Lift Weights Faster. Sorry that you didn't have any energy today hopefully you will get it back for tomorrow.

Pam Way to go on Tracey Staehle's High Intensity Step Mix. I haven't tried either Tracey's or Mindy's workouts.

Today I didn't have any energy either because I didn't sleep well at all. I did do RWH LIHI Chest, Shoulders and Triceps but I left out the finishers. I didn't think I could do the push ups this morning. Then I got all the housework done and then we went over to the hospital to see our friends mother again. She seemed to be doing better. She has a blockage in her bowel so they are trying to see if they can get it to move with fluids instead of doing surgery.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night was Live Cardio Boxing w/Stability Ball Abs. It was a good workout but not one that I would return to. The cardio part was kick and the SB abs wasn’t too bad. She only did 3 pikes so I could keep up. I am so glad it is Friday and the weekend. I have a full day of meetings so hopefully my day will go fast.

Pam Great job on subbing in TS HIS! That sounds like a great deal at $10/dvd! Last night my energy felt better but not 100%. I think I might be dehydrated and stressed. I am hoping to get some relaxing in this weekend and drink plenty of water and see if that helps.

Cheryl Great job on RWH LIHI CST! That was a good idea to leave out the finishers. Those pushups are killer when you are full of energy. I hope the fluids work. Surgery is something I always hope is a last resort.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job getting LIHI CST done with no energy I hope you got a better sleep last night! Oh, bowel blockages can be really bad news, I hope they are able to resolve it without surgery!

Julie Great job on CB and SB abs! It seems like you are doing a lot more ab work these days with the live workouts! Good for you! :DThe cardio part was kick? Was that what you meant to say? Still trying to figure that one out :). Dehydrated and stressed is not good, I hope you get some good relaxation time this weekend!

I am loving the four day week, I think I could handle them all the time! This morning was Maximum Intensity strength for me. I like the pace of that one with the stretches mixed in you go. Happy Friday everyone!

Pam

Julie Way to go on Live Cardio Boxing w/Stability Ball Abs. I hear ya on being dehydrated I am the same way for some reason. That is probably why I have no energy either.

Pam A four day work week would be great. Good job on Maximum Intensity Strength. That was one of my first Cathe videos.

Today I did 4DS Kickbox cardio only. I am doing the July rotation but I had to change some things around since it wasn't posted until Tuesday.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Today spent in kitchen preparing for sourdough baking tomorrow, made sourdough banana bread and put milk kefir into a proofer and will be ready tomorrow. Tomorrow will prepare for a different kind of sourdough bread called crystal bread. Very very hard to do, but I'm up for the challenge.

Cheryl, Great job on 4DS Kickbox cardio only.

Pam, Great job on Max Intensity strength.

Julie, Great job on Live Cardio Boxing with Stability ball abs. Hope you have a good and fast day of work.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Janie you are very creative with your sourdough bread. I saw the pictures on FB and they looked really good.

Today I did AOLIH and then went dragon boating. In the area that we go dragon boating there is a sea lion research station where they have four sea lions that they attach equipment to to see where they go in search of food. They were feeding them when we paddled by and it was quite cool to watch the researchers with the sea lions. They even got one of them to wave to us with their flipper.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on 4DS KB. I was thinking about doing the July rotation but I couldn't get excited about it. I started Cathe's May 2013 rotation this morning. I'm not sure how excited I am about this one either though :confused:.

Janie Your bread always looks so amazing. I haven't heard of sourdoughh banana bread before, or crystal bread. I have no doubt that you will be successful with it though!

Cheryl Great job on AOLIH and dragon boating. What fun to see the sea lions being fed and waving at you! :D You have the most interesting wildlife around you!

We skiied Friday night and Saturday morning I did Rockout Knockout. Then we skiied again on Saturday afternoon. I tore my hands up again :mad:. I got some glove liners but they seemed to make it worse not better, so duct tape is the way to go. Yesterday was my rest day and I mainly just did work around the house, As I was telling Cheryl I started Cathe's May 2013 rotation this morning. I was having a hard time picking a rotation because nothing looked good to me :confused:. Maybe it was my mood when I was looking at them. Anyway, this morning was GS Chest and Triceps and I added in Icy core 1. All of those pushups in that GS kill me. I was unloading the dishwasher after I finished and I almost dropped some plates because my arms were still so shaky! Happy Monday!

Pam

Last edited:
Boy this weekend flew by. Saturday I did my Strength Training for Fat Loss workout then DH and I did some pretty heavy cleaning and gave Ozzie a bath. After that we went into town and ran errands. Sunday was Live Blasts, Barre, and Bands, laundry and being a little lazy but found time to take Ozzie for a walk and ride the bikes for a little while with DH. I will not be at work tomorrow. I have to take DH to a doctor’s appointment so I probably won’t post tomorrow.

Pam Great job on MIS! I love 4 day weeks too. Too bad we don’t have them all the time. Yeah, Cathe is sneaky with making me do abs during the Live workouts. Whoops I think I meant the cardio part of Cardio Boxing w/SB abs was good. Can I blame it on a dehydrated brain? Great job on skiing and RK! You should get some fun colored duct tape or some with a pattern on it. I have some with dogs on it! Great job on GS CST + Icy Core 1! Oh no, glad you didn’t drop the plate.

Cheryl Great job on 4DS Kickbox cardio only! That is a fun section. Great job on AOLIH and dragon boating! How cool to see the sea lions and have one wave at you. I love them, they have adorable pups.

Janie I saw all the bread. Looks so delicious. Do you eat it before it goes bad or do you freeze it?

Have a great day!

Pam You went back a ways to find a rotation to do. So far so good with the July rotation for me and I did enjoy Cathe's May 2016 rotation. We are lucky where we live to have all the wildlife around us. Good job on skiing and Rockout Knockout. What type of gloves do you use? I have some neoprene ones for dragon boating and they work great. Good work on GS Chest and Triceps and for not dropping that plate after all those push ups.

Julie Way to go on Strength Training for Fat Loss and your heavy cleaning. So does Ozzie like getting baths or does he go run and hide :). Good job on Live Blasts, Barre and Bands, laundry, walking Ozzie and riding your bike with DH. I hope everything is OK with DH.

So Sunday I did Yoga Relax and then we went to my parents to mow the lawn for them. This morning it was RWH LI 2 and core 1. In the afternoon I went for a walk and found a cell phone on the trail. I didn't see anyone drop it so I took it to the police station which isn't far away. Hopefully it will be reunited with the owner.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Today was 20 min. on my climber as I was watching TV.

So Sunday I did Yoga Relax and then we went to my parents to mow the lawn for them. This morning it was RWH LI 2 and core 1. In the afternoon I went for a walk and found a cell phone on the trail. I didn't see anyone drop it so I took it to the police station which isn't far away. Hopefully it will be reunited with the owner.

Cheryl, Great job on Yoga Relax and mowed lawn for your parents. And for RWH LI 2 and Core 1. Also for the walk in the afternoon. Nice of you to take the cell phone to the police station.

Julie, Great job on Sat Strength Training for Fat Loss workout and heavy cleaning and a bath for Ozzie. Also for running errands, it all adds up. And for Sun Live Blasts, Barre, and Bands, Laundry, and walking Ozzie and for biking with DH. Hope all is well with DH. I do freeze my left over loaves of bread.

Pam, Great job having fun skiiing Fri. and Sat. morning for Rockout Knockout and skiing. Oh NO! So sorry about your hands. Glad duck tape is a solution. Good going on your rest day. Great job for picking May 2013 rotation and doing GS Chest and Triceps and the added Icy Core 1. Yeah, those pushups...

Take care everyone,

Janie

Julie The weekends seem like they are going faster and faster and the work weeks slower and slower.....:confused: Great job on STFL, heavy cleaning, dog bathing, and errands. Wow, you were busy! Great job on Live Blasts, barre and bands, laundry, walking, and bike riding. It doesn't sound like too much time for being lazy in there! I hope everything is OK with your DH! I love the idea of getting some fun duct tape, I will have to look into that.

Cheryl I did go back a way on the rotation, but I didn't look through every one back that far. When I went to the rotations forum it was pretty near the top for some reason! I like Cathe's May rotation a lot too! Great job on YR and cutting your parents lawn. Also on RWH LI2 and core 1. You are such a good citizen turning that phone in. Hopefully they will get it back to it's owner.

Janie Great job on the climber! I saw your crystal bread on FB, it looked fantastic. Is it called crystal bread because of the holes inside?

This morning was Imax 3. I hadn't done that one in so long and now I've done it twice in a couple of weeks. I didn't even notice that in the rotation when I picked it. It was tough but good. Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.