Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on disc 11. Sorry to hear that your rain is back but nice that you are looking on the bright side! Spring is almost here!!

Janie Hi!! So good to hear from you. You are pretty amazing too, I hope you are enjoying yourself!!

Julie Great job on LIS2+BB. I agree that that one could be kind've on the light side, but I like the combo of LIS !+@+BB for a pretty good sweat. That is weird about your feet, I think that would be very distracting. What kind of socks do you wear? Is there any way you could wear wool socks? I have started wearing wool socks at home instead of slippers because they keep my feet a lot warmer. I hate having cold feet! You know what, you are right, we shouldn't have to do the 1/2 turn jumps twice! I think that is why I don't like Hiit DWP, she does them 4 times in that one. Enough is enough!

This morning for me was Athletic step and the abs from Step, Jump and Pump. I'm looking forward to a nice warm weekend here and think I need to take Cheryls advice and get out for a long walk or bike ride or something! Have a great day!

Pam

Wed. was my day off and today I did MTB. I love ICE! Well, for now the premixes. LOL!

Julie, Great job on ICE LIS 2 and BB. I'm glad you are feeling better from that awful cold. Winter is my worst time of year. Can you warm your feet up with a heating pad? I know, I like to do my workout quickly once I get started. LOL

Pam, Great job on AS and the abs from SJ&P. Enjoy the outside.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Julie Good job on ICE LIS 2 and BB. The ICE workouts aren't nearly as tough as her other ones but as you said they are great when you need something a bit lighter. Weird about your feet always being cold and having a tingly feeling. It may have something to do with the cold

Pam Good work on Athletic Step and the abs from SPJ. Lucky you to have a nice warm weekend. Getting outside when I can has sure helped me get through winter.

Janie Way to go on MTB.

Today I did MMA Fusion. Out of the three MMA workouts this is my favorite.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Janie Great job oN MTB, so glad that you are loving the new series!

Cheryl Great job on MMA Fusion. I'm not a big fan of any of the MMA workouts, but that one is my favorite of the 3 also.

This morning for me was disc 21 back and biceps. I felt pretty strong on the back and my normal weak on biceps! So glad it is Friday, have a great day!

Pam

Last night I decided to push myself and see what I could do. I did RWH CLB which I have not done in months. I actually made it through the whole thing without pausing. I did only use 1 set of risers instead of 2 and lowered the weight on a few exercises but I surprised myself with not having to stop for extra rest! Last night I tried putting my feet in warm water before I put my workout shoes on and it helped a little but they were still tingly just not as bad. Looking forward to this weekend.

Pam Great job on AS + SJP abs! I wear cotton dress socks so maybe I should look into getting thicker socks for the winter. I hope you find time to get out this weekend if the weather is supposed to be good. Great job on disc 21! I feel weak on biceps too. It always makes me laugh when Cathe says she will start with 20 pound dumbbells and maybe have to go down but then doesn’t. I’m like I’ll start with 12s and probably go down and do.

Janie Great job on MTB! I would say that seemed to be the hardest of ICE for me. I do like them so I think Cathe had a winner with these. I’ll have to see about the heating pad idea.

Cheryl Great job on MMA Fusion! That is my favorite of the MMAs too. Of course I am partial to the turtle spins.

Have a great day!

Pam Good job on disc 21 back and biceps. Enjoy your weekend.

Julie Way to go on RWH CLB. Your cold must be better and using 1 set of risers and lowering the weights on some of the exercises is fine too. I thought of you when I was doing the turtle spins.

So today was STS disc 12 and my last workout in mesocycle 1. Then I got all of the housework done. Another ugly rainy day here too. I hope we get some sun soon.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Saturday I did Pedal Power and then got a lot done around the house. It was gorgeous out Saturday. I didn’t get a chance to get outside since I was trying to clean out the germs inside but we did open the windows for a little while. Sunday was Edge Booty Extreme 2 Weight Legs. It was killer as usual and I have DOMS today.

Cheryl Great job on disc 12 and finishing up meso 1! Great job on ICE LIS 1 & 2 + core 2! I hope you were able to get some nicer weather over the weekend.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on CLB! That is awesome that you made it through without pausing.

Cheryl Great job on disc 12 and finishing meso 1! I hope you got some sun over the weekend. Great job on ICE LIS 1+2 and core 2!

Julie Great job on PP and errand max. I had all of the windows open on Saturday too, that was so nice! Great job on Booty extreme 2 on Sunday!

Since PRS #2 was fun I decided to do PRS #1 on Saturday for a change of pace and it was fun too. I added the abs from Cardio and Weights. I didn't get out for a hike or bike ride, but I did wash my car, so that was my outside time in addition to having all of the doors and windows open all day. You will not believe this, but on Sunday I did Yoga Relax!! The first 10 minutes seemed so slow, but after that it went by pretty quickly and I actually enjoyed it!! It was 70 degrees yesterday but we had a little drizzly rain so not as nice as Saturday. This morning was disc 4 chest, shoulders and biceps, so I got my fill of push ups for awhile Have a great Monday!

Pam

Julie Good job on Pedal Power and all of your housework and Edge Booty Extreme 2 Weight Legs. Even if you didn't get outside being able to open the windows is nice too. It makes your place smell fresh.

Pam Way to go on PRS #1 and the cardio and weights abs. I really like Yoga Relax. Does this now have you hooked in doing yoga more ;). Nice that you were able to get out and wash your car. It is still too cold here yet to do that but I am looking forward to the day I can. Good job on disc 4 chest, shoulders and biceps.

So yesterday was Yoga Relax. Then it was a really quiet day as it was raining really really hard. Then as I am on my recovery week I did ICE Bootcamp and added on core #1. Today was a lot nicer so I also got out for a walk as well.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Last night I donated blood when I got home from work. So no workout but I did do Stretch Max segment 1 because my poor hamstrings were (and still are) super sore. EBE2 really did a number on my legs but hopefully I can do something tonight when I get home.

Pam Great job on PRS 1 + C&W abs! Glad you got a little with the nice weather even if it was to wash your car. Great job on YR! That is awesome that you enjoyed it. Maybe this is the start of something. Great job on disc 4! Is this the last of the pushups for your undulating or do you still have a few more?

Cheryl Great job on YR and then ICE Bootcamp + core 1! Those ICE workouts are surely gonna come in handy for recovery weeks. Glad the rain stopped for a day so you were able to get a walk in.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Well, I'm not sure I would go so far as to say that I'm hooked on yoga.....we'll see how long it is before I do it again :D I guess great minds think alike, great job on YR and ICE BC and Core 1. Nice that you were able to get out for a walk too!

Julie Good for you for donating blood and great job getting a stretch in too. I hope your hamstrings are feeling better soon! I'm not sure if it's the start of something, but we will see. I'm pretty sure I still have one more of the crazy push up discs left. I haven't looked ahead to see when that comes up.

This morning was supposed to be 40/20, but I did that one last week when I was supposed to do 30/30! So I subbed in tabatacise instead. I hadn't done it in awhile and it felt great. I didn't even do any extra pauses. I hope everyone has a great day!

Pam

Julie Good for you in donating blood. Good job on Stretch Max segment 1. I hope your hamstrings are feeling better soon.

Pam Good job on Tabatacise and no extra pauses :D.

Today I did PRS #2. It was another nice day here so I got out for a walk again. The good weather is suppose to hang in for another couple of days.

Cheryl

Last night my legs, especially hamstrings, were still sore from EBE2. I was going to do CLB but decided that would be a little too much so I did XTrain Legs which is much lighter for a Cathe leg workout. It was just what I needed. Just when I thought I couldn’t take any more on an exercise, Cathe moved on to something else. It’s as if she knew.

Pam Great job on Tabatacise especially without extra pauses! Those are the times I feel like superwoman when I can get through a toughie without extra pauses.

Cheryl Great job on PRS2! That is great you are having fantastic weather. Hopefully this is the start to an early Spring for you.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on PRS #2 and your walk. Hooray for nice weather!!

Julie I think you made a wise choice in skipping CLB. Nice that Cathe knew exactly when you had had enough! I hope the legs are feeling better today!

This morning was Disc 12 legs. Those meso 1 leg workouts really fly by for me. I also had to come back and add that I did Xtrain core 2 last night. We are supposed to have some crazy weather here today. It's 70 degrees, but we are supposed to get high winds, possibly hail, straight line winds and possible tornados! I decided it was a good day to work at home. A lot of the schools are closed too. Crazy weather! Have a great day!

Pam

Last edited:
Julie wise move to do XTrain Legs instead. Funny how sometimes Cathe knows just how hard to push before she goes to another exercise. I hope your hamstrings will be feeling better tomorrow.

Pam Good work on disc 12 Legs and XTrain core 2. Wow that is crazy weather and it sounds like it would be a good day to work at home. I hope all that crazy weather misses you.

Today I did Afterburn. Then it was off to Costco and a few other errands. Another nice day so I was able to get outside with the cats in the afternoon. They are enjoying the nice weather too.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl We had some wind and thunder storms here, but were lucky. There were some tornados that touched down, but they were quite a bit north of here. There was a fair amount of property damage, but luckily no serious injuries. Great job on AB and your foray to Costco. Also getting out and enjoying the nice weather!

This morning I had a big mish mash workout. MMA Fusion, Carido only from Circuit Blast and the stability ball abs from Butts and Guts. Of course I always think of Julie when I do the turtle spins in MMA Fusion. :D I hope everyone has a great day!

Pam

Last night I did RWH CUB! It was fun and flew by as usual.

Pam Great job on disc 12! That is some crazy weather. Glad you stayed safe at home. Great job on your mish mosh workout of MMA Fusion, Circuit Blast-cardio only, and B&G stability ball abs! It sounds like a lot but I bet it wasn’t too much more than an hour.

Cheryl Great job on AB! Do your cats do good outside and stay in the yard or do you put them on a leash?

Have a great day!

Pam I am glad that you didn't get any tornados by you. Wind and thunderstorms are enough. Good job on your mish mash workouts. I always think of Julie as well on those turtle spins.

Julie Good job on RWH CUB. We need to put our cats on a leash or they would take off as soon as they got outside. Tigger was the only one that would stay in our little area but the other two like to stray just a bit too much.

Today was Hiit DWP and no equipment abs. then I got a bit of housework done and then went for a really long walk. So here it is February in Canada and I am out walking in a tee shirt and jeans :confused:. Not that I am complaining but it isn't normal.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night I did RWH LIHI Legs! I was low on energy for the first few exercises and actually had to pause after the second round (WHAT!?!). But my energy started increasing after that and I made it through without stopping and actually had to fast forward to let Cathe catch up with me at one point so it almost evened out at the end. Weird how your energy level can ebb and flow like that.

Cheryl Great job on DWP and NE abs! You really are having awesome weather if you can get outside like you have been. That is great. I wish we were having that kind of weather. We had a snowstorm on Wednesday so I don’t think we are quite out of the woods yet.

Have a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.