Reviews for Body Parts in STS2.0?

Oh, come on....:) sign up :) You'll be hooked, I can almost guarantee it :):).

For example: if I didn't already have enough blender workouts before STS 2 came out.....the number
was 1122 workouts before STS 2. Right now, the number is 1284 !! That's 162 workouts I have
blended with STS 2 incorporated one way or the other...or strictly STS 2. That's kinda' sad, ain't it :) !
Granted, I have alot of add-on workouts, express workouts, etc.

So, like the hamburger place says (Burger King?) Have it your Way !!! :):)
I’ve got that little commercial jingle stuck in my head from Burger King:

“At BK have it your way. You rule!”

Well, I revisited Giant Sets yesterday and will be moving on to the individual body parts this week. I was able to increase my weights on 9 of the 10 bilateral exercises and 5 of the 10 unilateral exercises, although I think I could have gone heavier on a couple more of the unilateral ones. And this was without using weightlifting hooks, so my grip strength has improved too. The biggest weight increase is with the barbell hip thrusts. Now that I've figured out what I'm doing I've been able to increase my weight by 6-7 kg (~13-15lbs).

I am coming down the home stretch of the 12-week rotation. Again, it's taken me more than 12 weeks since I had a couple of active recovery weeks fall in the middle of the rotation. Basically one more week to go after Wednesday. For the remaining workouts, I'll be tagging on the bonus portions for all of them instead of alternating the bonuses. I like that the bonuses aren't a major time commitment. So they don't add to much extra time to the existing workouts.

After that, I have a wonky little rotation I made up to get me through up to my next active recovery week, including a de-load week. Then it'll be a custom 4-week rotation primarily with STS 2 and then the XTrain/STS 2 rotation in the users guide, which will officially take me all the way through to just about the end of the year.

I've really been enjoying STS 2 in its whole. There's enough rest/recovery days built in that I don't feel like I'm getting overworked, and therefore burnt out. Although this week I'm feeling a bit on the irritable side, which can usually lead to my making decisions to skip workouts. But I'll commit to doing the workout that's listed on my calendar for the day!

Way to go ladies! :)
I love it when you can notice improvements from a rotation!

This is my deload week using Boss Bands & Loops & Travel Fit. Then I'm planning a week each of P30, S&H, PS, Gym Styles and RWH. I'm contemplating tweaking the XTrain/STS2.0 rotation to add Meso2 to end out the year with a 3-month rotation- I'll see ... there could be little surprises awaiting us...

I'm on my first week of full body parts workouts and so far I've done Chest, Back, and Shoulders. I like the workouts and I really like it that Cathe shows so many options because my old timey STS Turbo Tower has really come in handy for some of the options, as well as variations on using the tubing because I don't have the multilevel wall anchors. However, I'm not able to do the Legs workout because Saturday while out walking Luca, I was crossing the street and going back on the sidewalk and my foot slipped and I sprained my ankle. I think its due to the extreme heat we've had here. Tuesday was the first day of August that wasn't 100+ degrees. Today is forecast for 106 or 107. It was like the pavement just disintegrated under my foot. Thankfully, I'm better now. I spent all day Sunday icing it and my husband took me to the store to get a ankle support brace, which was a godsend. It helped stabilize it. Its still tender, bruised and slightly swollen, but I'm back to walking around the block with Luca. The beauty of my Cathe DVD collection is that Wednesday I did To The Mat: Legs & Glutes and got a great lower body workout without having to be on my feet with weights. And because I'm doing a body part per day, I had no cardio lined up either, which was good because I'm not close to being ready for cardio either. I think it might be a few weeks before I'm able to do the body part Legs workout. Which by that time, I might be done with the body parts phase altogether. I might end up doing a week of P.volve as active recovery when I'm done with the parts phase and I'm actually thinking about jumping back into another STS 2.0 rotation, but maybe a shorter one because I still have a lot of other Cathe favorites that I want to do. This injury is nothing like last September when my dog and my neighbor's dog both plowed into my lower leg and I rolled my foot and ankle. It was a few weeks before I was even able to walk Luca around the block after that one. So, all in all, I'm grateful.

Oh no! Ouch….take care…..glad it’s feeling a little better.
Awwww thank you so much!! I’m thankful that I can walk and still lift for upper body. And To The Mat really worked my lower half and I felt no ankle discomfort. All in all, I’m fortunate that I didn’t need to visit the clinic for X-rays or a walking boot.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.