Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today, I did workout A from my rotation. It was all lower and a bit of back that was the rows and deadlifts. I did not do the shoulder press because my neck has been bothering me and my shoulders as well. I think I either need to lighten up the chest around the world move from Amy's Slo Mo or do something else because that is the area that I feel it the most. It leaves the shoulder to vulnerable. This took 73 total minutes using Lower Body blast, Slow and Heavy Chest, and Butts and Guts. I also left out the abs since I did them two days in a row already this week and used weights. I followed this with Barre Amped Advanced Active Stretch, 28 minutes. I think I forgot to mention that I did this stretch Sunday. I really do like this stretch. I really like all of them :) Total time was 1 hour 41 minutes and calories burned 412

Doreen, if I remember right they were selling those workouts on home shopping network or something like that. I don't remember them ever coming out any other way to sell them. I may be wrong though. I remember thinking of purchasing when I heard they were coming and had seen some clips. I was worried that I would not like all of the instructors and somehow the look of them seemed a bit more like an in the gym workout or something. I thought Chisel Cardio was okay. I did not love it but it was better than some of the cardio workouts that they throw into some of those weight focused rotations.

Hey girls,

Very busy day today, had a doc appointment today. Today I did XTRAIN - Bic & Tric: Premix 07 Timesaver (Rounds 1-6) + Core #1 (42:55) + ICE Metabolic Total Body -Basic Premixes: #7 Muscle Meltdown (4 rounds): Warm Up + Muscle Meltdown - Chest Rounds 1-3 + Round 3 Repeated + Stretch - 31:12. That's it for me today.

Doreen - glad you found them :) Let me know what you think about them. I haven't done one workout yet.......been pushing it off for the longest time.

Diane Sue - what rotation are you doing? Glad you like Barre Amped Stretch. I always liked Suzanne stretching.

Laura - thinking about you.

Good night, ladies.

Belinda, nice work with X Train and Ice Metabolic workouts. I am doing a rotation that I put together several years ago. I have done it several times and the results are good. Today's was pretty much hamstrings and back. The one that I did Monday and will repeat Friday is mostly Amy Bento Slo Mo Premix Challenge 2 with a couple of additions and changes. It mainly hits upper and the quads. I will do it for a month, I think and then see what I want to do. So do you have Cardio Karate ??

So bummed this morning. I had checked out Low Impact Challenge from the library only to open the disc and find out they sent me total body tri-sets instead. So I did Imax 2 since it is one of the few step workouts still on my "Cathe to do" list. Now that they are filming this weekend I need to make sure I get my list done before the new ones arrive!!

Good afternoon,

Today's workouts : XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit - Premixes:#5 Low Impact HiiT + Burn Set Shoulders + Core #1 - 63:40 plus LM Body Step =60 min

Diane Sue - yes, I have the Cardio Karate set :) Only done a few workouts. Like the looks of your rotation, sounds interesting.

Doreen - so sorry you got the wrong dvd :( Hope you get that one soon.

Have a great day.

Today I did Sharon Twombly's Athletic Step Jam skipping the stability ball portion. This was 83 minutes, 677 calories. I have been able to get this workout to over 800 calories when doing the ball work too. It is a good calorie burner. I Then did Barre Amped Strength and Stretch Power Stretch, 23 minutes, 51 calories. Total workout time was 1 hr. 46 minutes, 728 calories. I skipped the ball portion because my neck and shoulder is hurting and I did not think swinging the ball overhead might aggravate it. I am going to have to change up tomorrows workout some because some of the upper moves will just not work. Maybe I should stick with just the lower quad work and arms.

Doreen, that is too bad they sent you the wrong dvd. At least you were able to get in one of the workouts on your list. It will be fun seeing some video clips after they are done filming.

Belinda, did you like the Cardio Karate workouts that you have done? I ask that but I know sometimes it has been so long since I have done the workout that I have forgotten some of it. I

Belinda, I don't think I have any Amy Bento Ross workouts that I do not like. Some I like better than others. That is the same with any instructor. My brother and his wife are coming Saturday night and I am watching grandchildren overnight tomorrow night. Going to be a family weekend :) I have some things to get done.

This morning I did Total Body Chisel. Then followed with chisel abs.

Happy Friday everyone. Amy Bento's new step DVD pre sale starts today accorning to her FB. I'm going to order.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Hallo everyone,
Today I did : XTRAIN D1 - Chest, Back & Shoulders: Premix 12 Double Trouble… 93.38 :D I am done with Xtrain D1. You do round 1 +2 than repeat, do round 3 +4 repeat until you done all the rounds. Got a nice burn.

Doreen - nice job this morning.

Diane Sue - I agree, about Amy's workouts. Some are better than others. I don't remember much about Cardio Karate :( Need to pull them out soon.

Laura - thinking about you and your family.

I am done for today. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Today I did Ice Lower Body Blast Blizzard Blast premix with the warm up and stretch, 30 minutes, 172 calories. I followed this with Metabolic Total Body Blizzard blast only, 12 minutes, 83 calories. I then did Workout A again with a few changes. It was a bit shorter at 57 minutes, 252 calories. I wanted a bit more stretching so I did Barre Amped strength and stretch bonus stability ball total body stretch, 6 minutes. Total time was 1 hr 45 minutes, 520 calories. I am not sure that I will get any workouts in this weekend. I will see how it goes. We are getting our sofa bed from my Daughters storage building so we have a place for company to sleep. I will be pushing to have things done when my brother arrives. I went shopping today.
Workout A
Wobble Hack squats 3 sets 8 reps 15's
1 arm pullover 2 sets 8 reps 10# (much lighter because I did not want to hurt my shoulder)
Cradle side lunge barbell 40# 8 reps right 8 reps left repeat
seated row green band 3 sets slow and holds
single leg rock up squat with the stability ball 15# 8 reps and 4 holds right then left then repeat 2 more times
reverse delt fly with external rotation standing 1 set 8's 2 sets 5's
skipped the chest around the world it really hurts in my traps and shoulder
standing barbell concentration curls 40# 3 sets
decline triceps dips 3 sets
skull crushers on an incline, 25# 3 sets

Belinda, I don't know that I would enjoy doing chest back and shoulders twice from X Train.

Doreen, Chisel abs is good. I like it but I sure do need to stretch out the hip flexors some when I am done. I will have to go check out Amy's Facebook.

This morning I tackeled my nemisis...tabatacise!

I did all 5 rounds but I did modify two of the tuck jump moves to an alternating knee smash and took an extra 30 seconds pause before starting tabatas 3,4, and 5. But hey- Its done ane off my list!

Belinda-is that still on your list od DVDs to finish? I know you've been working xtrain but you haven't mentioned it.

Have a great weeken everyone!

Doreen, I always feel accomplished when I finish all of Tabatacise. Great job.

No workout today again. All of the family came over and had a nice time with my brother and his wife.

Chisel Balance this morning followed by 10 Minute Torchers Arms and Abs assault. So lots of one-sided balance work today!

Loving the behind the scenes pictures!!

Hi ladies,

XTRAIN - Bic & Tric:Premix 10 Timesaver (Rounds 1-7) + Core #1 (47:42) is done.

I will catch up on personals tomorrow. DD came to visit :) BBL!

Today's workout was Ripped with Hiit Circuit Upper Body, 46 minutes, 316 calories. I then did Ice Lower Body Blast blizzard blast 18 minutes, 147 calories and Ice Boot camp blizzard blast 12 minutes, 80 calories. I finished with Barre Amped Stretch and Strength relaxation stretch, 15 minutes. 568 calories total, 91 minutes.

Doreen, I like doing one sided work. Nice workout.

Belinda, good work on the X Train premix. Do you have very many more X train mixes to do?

Good morning,

ICE Rock'n & Sock'n MishMash Premixes: Scrambled Extreme #1 Mixes the main workout in a different way and repeats some intervals to add intensity = 71:37 + Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing:Timesaver Premixes:#2 Warm Up + Muscle Meltdown - Triceps + Stretch - 27:49 + XTRAIN - Bic & Tric:Bonus workout; Bonus Core #2 = 12:30 is done :)

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

I did RWH upper body circuit and finished with a few minutes of steep incline walking on the TM to get to 50 minutes

A quick update. I've started adding in exercise when I can. I need the stress relief, trust me. I've had to be creative as my schedule is crazy. I've managed Body Max 2, cardio only. Then the next day I did (or attempted) Low Impact Circuit, cardio only. On a move that I have done a million times I somehow managed to fall off the step and twist my ankle pretty bad. So I have it compressed and following RICE. It is getting better each day. I have since did Slide and Glide. Normally never do this one, but I have to say it works well with the ankle. I then did a Cathe Live which is called something like Hardstrikes with Low Impact. Well it really doesn't even have that in it. Really just upper body focus. Until the ankle heals I'll just keep trying to do something and focus on upper body or glide more.

Tomorrow I'll be traveling to my Mom's to do caregiving for the day. I'll have to be up by 4am to get ready so I can get out of Chicago before rush hour. My husband and I are truly at a frazzle. With everything going on on both sides of the family at once we are either doing chores around the house or caregiving duties.

Thinking of you all. Hope everything is going well with you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.