Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today's workout was 21 Day Upper Body Extreme 38 minutes, 177 calories. I messed up and did all of the concentration curls on the right so, at the end I went back and did two rounds of the biceps with a break between them on the left. I then did Kelly Coffey's Cardio Pump workout 1 cardio, 30 minutes, 181 calories. I finished off with 21 Day Fix Extreme Yoga, 31 minutes, 103 calories. 99 minutes, 461 calories.
My week is turning into a much busier week than I had imagined. I will have to do just the 21 Day Fix leg workout Thursday if I am going to fit it in. If I don't I will add it somewhere else. Got to leave in a bit to help my husband pick up a car

Today was AOLIH followed by ICE LI 1. Then had a vigorous day of planting/mulching with DH. My back is feeling it now. Tonight will be lots of soaking and lots of stretching. Will try to do the Sara Beth sciatic workout tonight.

Diane Sue, I always do new recipes, and then keep changing them to my liking. But lately, I've really been switching it up. I've been vegetarian for over 15 years, but DH has always been more stuck in his ways. Very meat and potatoe. Hardly and veggies or fruits. I expressed a couple of weeks ago, that I'm really tired of making different meals. I finally somehow convinced him to let me make vegetarian dishes for dinner. And surprise, he has been gobbling them up. I can honestly say that he has eaten more fruits and veggies in the last couple of weeks than he probably did last year. So I've been really trying to find dishes that I know he will like.

Today, I made vanilla/cherry protein oat bars. They turned out great.

Belinda, keep enjoying the time with your DD.

Have a good day everyone.

Hey girls,

CLX Burn Circuit 2 is done. I really like CLX. Once I am done with the 200 dvd's done, I will do a full rotation with CLX.

Laura - thank you :) Good job on AOLIH. I love that one.

Diane Sue - how do you like 21 DF? I really like the workouts.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Today I wanted a good cardio day. I started with Intensity timesaver step and low hiit, 45 minutes, 334 calories. My heartrate here was only 123 avg/ 152 max. I used to do better than that with this. I then did Ice Low Impact Sweat workout 2 with muscle meltdown back, 44 minutes, 245 calories, avg 111/ max 147. Total time 92 minutes, 579 calories. I also did fitness blender upper stretching routine, 11 minutes since my neck and shoulder has been bothering me a bit and then I did You Tube Sarah Beth Yoga Static Yoga Cool down. This was 15 minutes and loosened up the neck and shoulders some more and I always kind of like the up the wall version of the figure 4 stretch. I did not count the yoga. These were slow paced.
Editing here to add my muscle meltdown weights
Giant set done 3 times 5 exercises 12 reps
1 arm row 25#
pullover 30#
wide one arm row 25#
1 arm pullover 15#
deadlift 25# each hand

I feel I am staying pretty light on the 21 Day Fix Extreme. Usually my max weight is 15# for the heavy since most things she does a heavy and a light drop set. Once in awhile there is a move that I pick up 20#

Belinda, I really like 21 Day Fix Extreme. I kind of wish I had those two ultimate workouts though. I do feel I need to add something or do like I have been doing and doubling up by adding the yoga to another of the workouts and pilates fix to another workout. Then I am adding a bit extra stuff here and there. That is just me though. I never feel like I have done much in 30 minutes to account for anything :) I know that is silly. It just won't stick in my head.

Today I did Cathe live Get Stepping 2x. Nursing a blister on my toe, so I went pretty easy.

Super busy today. Hope everyone has a great day and good workouts all.

Hi girls,

I also did PiYo Define: Lower Body = 22 min is done.

Laura - great job today.

Diane Sue - glad you like it :) I love the program.

Have a great day, everyone.

Today I did ICE LI 2 2x, followed by CSS step 2x. Was really low impact today, didn't even put a lift on anything. Had to keep my feet flat due to the blister.

I love the 21 day fix too. I have both sets. However, I never do just one (same with T25, Max 30, etc.). If I go all out for 30 minutes, I usually burn just around 115 calories and usually less if there is a warm up and cool down. I try to burn off about 500 a day. My body is very efficient. And now going into menopause it seems to even more so. On any Cathe workout, I will burn about 200-250 less than what the workout manager states.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Today I only had time to do 21 Day Fix Lower body Extreme, 34 minutes, 213 calories. avg hr 117/max 138. I sometimes wonder how the heart rate monitor does it's calculations. I was sweating and worked harder on the jump moves and 20's for the squats and the rest 15's. I had to get out to my daughter's. I took a protein shake with me made up with Amazing Grass Protein and Greens.

Belinda, I like Piyo Define lower as more of a cooldown or warm up. It seems so much more like a yoga workout.

Laura, another good long cardio workout today :) I don't know what is up with the workout manager and calorie burns. It is rarely close for me. I only have T25 Gamma workouts. I usually always add something else to them. I don't care how much work I put in, I won't burn that many calories.

Today was two Cathe Lives, Steptastic and Step on It. Still kept in very low impact. This blister does not want to heal.

Next couple of days are going to be scorchers here, so I got up early to workout. Hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend.

P.S. I did enter for the fit tower giveaway.

Good evening,

I did Chalean Extreme- Burn Circuit #3 = 32 Min this morning, just getting around to post.

Diane Sue - I really like PiYo lower body. I feel completely stretched out afterwards.

Have a great evening.

I ended up being rushed again. Today I did 21 Day Fix Extreme Cardio, 33 minutes, 249 calories. I then did 21 Day Fix Extreme Hardcore abs, 11 min. 51 calories. I finished with Ice Core 2, 13 min. 50 calories. Total time was 57 minutes and calories burned 350 calories. I have my grandson here detailing one of our cars.

Laura, I started to enter for Cathe's Tower but I stopped when it got to putting down my phone number. I don't really like putting that much information out for a drawing. Those blisters can be really miserable. I got one awhile back on a toe and was almost to the point of getting those gel bandaids. I finally just doubled up regular ones after looking at the cost of a few special bandaids. Also used lots of Neosporin.

Belinda, good job on the workouts. I do like a couple of the Piyo workouts that I use more than any of them. There is a short interval one that I like for an add on. I think the define upper feels a bit more like a core workout. Both of the ab workouts are good and I like the lower one that uses the discs.

Today I did Party Rockin Step 2 modified to LI. Another scorcher here today. Had to add in lower back stretches between the combos. Back is cranky.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Good workouts everyone.

This morning I did 21 Day Fix Extreme Dirty 30, 32 minutes, 183 calories. I do not think I like this one too much because there is so much shoulder work in it. Some is for other body parts but the push up and plank stuff with row etc. for 1 minute at a time puts an awful lot of pressure on the shoulder. My shoulder was a bit achy this morning for some reason. I can only guess it is from the jacks and overhead presses and other weighted work in the cardio yesterday. I then did Legs and Abs mix that is chair/ firewalker with the warm up and stretch and added on the care, 44 minutes, 167 calories. Total time was 76 minutes, calories burned 350.

Laura, Party Rockin Step 2 is one of my favorites. Sorry to hear the bank was giving you problems.

Good evening,

Today I did LS 5 mile walk.

Diane Sue - I really like PiYo workouts. Wished done them before :) I agree, 21 Day Fix Extreme Dirty 30 has a lot of shoulder work.

Laura - sorry about the bank. Hope everything is straight out now.

I have a doc appointment on Monday morning. I will not check in until late afternoon/evening.

Good night, ladies.

Rest Day today. We had family day and then I came home and have been catching up. I am going to mow the back in a bit. I was waiting for the sun to start going down. It is supposed to be pretty hot all week. Friday will be 98. I cooked up a batch of cauliflower rice to use the next few days and coconut curry scallops. This is a recipe I have used for several years because I love it so much.

Belinda, that sounds like a nice long walk workout.

Today did Afterburn and the floor cardio from AOLIH. Still keeping weights light due to the back. My mom will be having her hip replacement next Monday. My parents live about an hour and a half away. I'm trying to get everything coordinated so I can go help take care of her once she gets home. I'm doing everything I can think of to get my back better by then.

I worked all day in the kitchen yesterday food prepping for the week. I'll be doing even more at the end of this week to have some ready for my parents.

I have a couple of really busy weeks ahead.

Have a great day.

Today I did 21 Day Fix Extreme Plyo , 31 minutes, 204 calories, 119 avg/153 max heart rate. I then did 21 Day Fix Extreme Pilates, 33 minutes, 130 calories. I decided since this was lower body and pilates extreme had a lot of core and lower body that I would ad some lower to it. I did the bonus chair work from Great Glutes using a 10# dumbbell, 7 minutes, 22 calories, and Lean Legs and Abs chair and firewalker and bonus chair no warm up, 33 minutes, 98 calories. I used a 10# dumbbell and a medium strength firewalker band, also used a 3# ankle weight above my knee for the barre work. I think I could have used 5# for this. I spent a lot of time going over moves that help and moves that hurt knees and it was suggested to do some of those moves with the ankle weight above the knee. It worked fine this way. I was surprised at how many moves we normally do in yoga and stretching that can hurt the knees. Basically most things that turn the knee at a different angle. Even the stance where one foot is back and at an angle and the other forward for warrior poses is not a good one. They suggest you point both feet forward. Then step ups is a good move to do. I bookmarked a couple of things to go back to. Total time today ended up being 1 hour 44 minutes, 452 calories

Laura, it sounds like you have a lot coming up. Having food ready will help. I hope that your back gets better.

Good evening,

Today I did LS Miracle 5 Mile walk, CXT D2: Phase 2 Push Circuit plus PiYo Sweat. I am done for today.I had a Dermatology appointment at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda today. I have to go back next Wednesday.

Diane Sue - it was a nice long walk, lol. Glad you enjoyed your rest day yesterday. Nicely done today.

Laura - sounds like you have a lot coming up. Hope you feel better soon.

I will be back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

I've been busy keeping up with the crazy summer schedule... sometimes its easier when the kids are in school. I've been trying to do some running to work myself back into a couple miles distance on that without killing my knees or feet. My daughter runs with me sometimes so we do a lot of walking up hills. I've also been trying to do workouts outside which means quite a bit of Lift Weights Faster or bodyweight type stuff and still working on kettlebell stuff!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.