Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Too funny you both did the same workout.

I ended up doing the 2015 roadtrip kickboxing this morning. Not terribly exciting. I'll call it freeform kickboxing as I think she was taking it easy on everyone for the roadtrip and just making up as she went along.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Cathe Live again. I did the one from yesterday. 6 rounds of step blasts and uppers and lower exercises. Felt very much like a cross between S&S bootcamp and ICE bootcamp.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

My workout today was 4 Day Split lower intensity step, 36 minutes, heart rate average 138, max heart rate 186, 215 calories, 2,938 steps. I then did the premix chest, shoulders, and triceps 38 minutes, 151 calories, 715 steps. This premix did not have a warm up or cool down. Total time was 74 minutes, calories burned 366. Tomorrow will be a hiit workout.
weights ( I won't how many reps on most as it was hard to count)
push ups
overhead press pyramid 8's /15 reps, 10's/12 reps, 12's/ 10 reps, 15's 8 reps
incline dumbbell flies 15's /16 reps
dumbbell lateral raise 10's/10 reps, 10's/8 reps, 10's x 8 reps bent arms
triceps dips
triceps overhead extension pyramid 15#/ 12 reps, 25#/10 reps, 30# /8 reps, 30#/8 reps
push ups 16 reps
isolation press seated 15's, 3 sets of 4 reps
upright row 15's/16 reps
dips off bench with feet on stability ball
push ups on high step
push ups around the clock 12 reps
seated front raise 8's/rear flys 5's 2times
external rotation pulls green band
lying barbell triceps extension 40#
lying triceps extensions 8's

Doreen, I think that I would like that live workout. I remember doing the 2015 road trip kick box workout. I thought it was kind of fun. Not too hard.

Belinda, good job today.

I finally got my bike set up in the bike trainer and tried a Cathe Live cycle workout last night. I got through 30 mintues before my phone died. But it was hard (obviously not used to this style of workout!) and I was sweating tons! I'm sure it works better on a spin style bike but it still worked.

Then this morning I did Upper Body Bootcamp Cathe Live.

I like these Live workouts but they are way different than her rehearsed DVDs and loose a little intensity because of it.

Good Job everyone on your workouts! Diane Sue - I always copped out on those dips with feet on stability ball - I would just end up falling off!

Hi guys,

Today I did Cathe Intensity premix #7 plus SBF BC Warm up + Light weights + core.

Doreen - glad you found the right workout today. What bike did you get? Enjoy!

Diane Sue - impressive weights girl :) That is weird the premix didn't had a warm up/cool down?

Have a great weekend everyone.

Today's workout was STS cardio hiit 40/20, 30 minutes, 240 calories, heart rate average 131, max 165, 2,219 steps. I then did ab circuits stability ball abs, heart ratw 108 average, max 126, 88 calories, and finished with Suzanne Bowen Barre Amped relaxation stretch, 15 minutes, 33 calories. Total time 65 minutes, 361 calories. We went out of town for a motorcycle ride and for a car show and drag races while meeting some friends.

Doreen, I have a Bosu ballast ball that is a bit weighted. It doesn't run off. It is bigger than my other stability balls. I used it for the ab workout as well today. I have done it with a regular stability ball in the past. I put so much tension on my spin bike that my legs are on fire with some of Cathe's spin workouts. The one live one I did was somewhat harder to me than the dvds, which are plenty hard.

Belinda, I do not remember using these 4 Day Split premixes before. Since my worksheets came from someone else and are set as each dvd and workout is set up. I have used some of the circuits and cardio only , but not these that I did. Now I know to look at the workout manager and write down what exercise order these moves are since they are exercises from both dvds. I am not so sure I liked chest shoulders and triceps together as it was an awful lot of tension on my shoulders and neck. They hurt this morning and I ended up doing the stretch and using my yoga tune up balls before we left . It seemed most of the chest work was variations on push ups. Shoulders is on the lower intensity step with calves and abs by itself normally.

Hi guys,

BarreAmped Strengthen & Stretch D1: Barre Power Stretch is done. The word Power Stretch scared me, lol. It was a good lower body stretch. Although she threw in some lower body barre moves. I like it! I just took the shrink wrap off the dvd.

Diane Sue - that's a great idea to check the WM first. I am not sure, if I done the premix before? Now I have to check out the premix? Be carful doing these moves.

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Belinda, I could never have dvds sitting around with shrink wrap. I do them all asap, sometimes more than one back to back till I have run through them before I decide exactly how I want to do them. I have had that power stretch add to my already sore legs before :)

Diane Sue - I have to admit...I still have a ton off dvd's in shrink wrap :( Looking at all my dvd's still in shrink wrap and the ones I took out, I realized I have more than enough workout dvd's to last me a lifetime. I am really thinking canceling Cathe's preorder? Heck, I still have 2 of the Fit DVD's still in shrink wrap

This morning I needed an over all workout so I did Urban Rebounding URX Extreme Conditioning Greg Cook, 58 minutes, 384 calories. Heart rate average 134, max 182. Calories may have been more as my net calories from calories burned calculator had me at 480 calories. This one must have been done at the same time as Cardio Karate was done because it is the same oriental set. I have only done it a couple of times. It has some 5 rounds of rebounding, weights, floor drills, back to rebounding each round is done twice. Pull ups, push ups, goblet squats with overhead press, split jumps with dumbbell moves, dumbbell rows into quick alternating rows...... An over all good workout. I like Greg Cooks workouts. I have 3 of his rebounding workouts. I need to get going here in a bit. Today is a busy day.

Belinda, I think I pretty much use all of my workouts. I do look at a few like Tracey Anderson and think I should get rid of them because I really do not want to do them.

Hi everyone,

STS M2 W4 D22 is done plus SBF Cardio Fat Burn Warm Up + Extreme Cardio Fatburn + Cool Down = 40m.

Diane Sue - I been doing lots of different rotations and the dvd's never fit in. I am not a big TA fan. Nice job this morning.

That's it for today.

This morning I did Cathe Live - Hard Strikes Low Impact Boxing. Good workout with just a bit of upper body and core work at the end. Since I don't have a heavy bag I always feel like I'm missing some intensity on the bag work.

Since doing KCM's raw workouts I've been looking closer at her stuff. They didn't appeal to me originally because they look too easy but after doing a couple raw's I'm guessing they are fairly tough. I haven't wanted to buy anymore workouts...... but how could I have forgotten the library!! Sure enough- my library has two of them and have have several others on order via interlibrary loans!! Hopefully they come in soon after my Live subscription is up!

Hi Sherry and Heidi,

Today I did JS Burn Fat and Have Fun Walk #2 Stride and Step and SBF BarreAmped Cardio Fat Burner Warm up + Cardio Core + Cool Down.

Doreen - that will safe you a lot of money. Will you preorder KCM new workouts? I will pass. I really don't click with her. I am sure she is a nice person.

Diane Sue - that is great you use your dvd's right away. I should do the same.

Have a great Day everyone.

Belinda- I'm thinking yes - I will pre-order. Kelly's workouts never really appealed to me initially because of the 30 min thing. Now I think I'm slowing down and that short efficient workout idea holds more appeal. Hopefully I will get some from the library to test out before I finally order. I only have one of hers (LIFT) and have done the RAW on youtube. So if I can try a few from the library I'll probably get a better idea if they are a fit for me or not.

I had internet problems this morning so I had to do old school DVD workout! I did Anarchy phase 1 strength 25 min and then finished with the power sculpting workout from KCM LIFT dvd sans warm up. Very metabolic pairing of workouts today that actually worked well.

Hopefully back to Cathe Live tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

STS M2 W4 D23 is done plus SB BA warm up + tight + seat + cool down.

Doreen - I will pass. I will kick myself later, lol. I just have way to many workout dvd's, I need to stop adding more.

Where is Diane Sue?

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

I am not sure if I posted yesterday, but I did STS cardio Hiit 30/30. No workout today. Yesterday I brought my aunt to my house and we had a family dinner here. This morning I went to my daughter's house to visit with my aunt and see her off. We had a nice visit. She is such an amazing 81 year old little woman who has her own RV and tows her car travelling all over by herself. I love it when she stops here. Then today was Wednesday family dinner here as usual. So there was no time for a workout. I cooked part of the meal Monday at my house and took it to my daughters. Tomorrow I will get back to normal. I do have my 7 year old grandson here since it is fall break, but I always get the workouts in when he is here.

Doreen, I am going to pre-order Kelly's new workouts. Maybe this weekend. She has such a variety of workouts and her later ones pack a lot of punch. I really like Meltdown. It does have a boxing workout on the second half though, but she throws some cardio moves in and you can wear weighted gloves for the punches. I recently purchased Plateau Buster and was quite impressed. I haven't done lift in quite a long time. Pretty much all of the 30 minutes dvds have a way to do both and make it an hour or close to an hour give or take a few minutes. Which ones are you going to be trying from the library? She does have some workouts that are somewhat easier. But, then some are tough.

Belinda, I am still around. I just have not had time to post with all of the family stuff. Yes, some of the workouts I just have a hard time working in. It is either that, or there is something else that I feel will get the job done a little better. I have used some of the Fit Tower Premixes though, which some are tougher than the whole workout set as is. I haven't had as much time lately to add to workouts.

Today's workout was Kelly Coffey Strength and Stamina workout #1, 35 minutes, heart rate 100 average, 138 max, 587 steps, 168 calories. I followed this with Kelly's Body Design Lean lower body segment and cooldown, 21 minutes, 128 calories, heat rate 106 average, max 133, 349 steps Total time was 56 minutes, calories burned 296. I have my grandson here who is waiting on me to help him with some Bendaroos. :)
weights Strength and Stamina
reverse pec dec 15's 12 reps
front squats 2 sets 15's 1 set 30# goblet squats 12 reps
repeat 2 more times
20# kettlebell swings 45 seconds 34 swings

supination curls 17.5's, 20's 20's 12 reps
cardio legs split switch 12 reps 12 reps, 12 reps
repeat 2 more times
one handed kettlebell swings 20# 18 reps left 18 reps right

single shoulder press 15# 12 reps
Dead lifts 25's 12 reps
repeat 2 more times
kettlebell figure 8's 20# 22 passes

overhead triceps extensions 25# x 12 reps
lateral side lunge figure 8 15#, 12 reps
repeat 2 more times
kettlebell alternating swings 20# 30 reps

alternating bench press 20's x 12 reps
bridges 25# db, 2 20# together two sets
repeat 2 more times

Body Design squats 20's 20 reps, reverse lunge 12 reps 20#, dead lift/knee buckle to prevent using back to come up,25's, walkout 25# 16 reps,
front lunge with pulse 25's, dead lift/plie 25#
chair work with 5# ankle weights

Hi everyone,

Today I did Afterburn premix # 6. Bonus Burn - 74:33. I am glad that one is done. I also did the BarreAmped Strengthen & Stretch
D1: Advanced Active Stretch - 28m. Very nice stretch workout. I felt like a pretzel when she did the Pigeon Stretch. I had to be careful with my back when she twisted under the arm while doing the Pigeon Stretch. I felt that one in my back more than my shoulders. I think the more I do the dvd, the better I will get with that move. I hope! I like how she always finds a way to through in some planks :) Susanne upper body is very strong. I do like the dvd, can't believe I just opened it.

Diane Sue - I am glad you still around :) Haven't seen a post from you since Monday. WTG, on your workout and weights today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.