Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Diane Sue - HiiT Double Wave Pyramid is my favorite. I was negligent on the stretching. Need to keep it up. My hip is tight lately.

I did Xtrain Burn Sets Chest and Back and then KCM Oly Lifting last night. Then this morning I did a Youtube Jessica Smith metabolic weights and a Youtube Shelly Dose kickboxing workout.

I see that they released the Cathe Live Android App - though it appears to have a few kinks. I'll wait until they have those worked out but I promised myself that once the released that app I would go for another month of Cathe Live.... so here it comes once they give the go ahead to download the app.

My husband asked what I wanted for my birthday coming up. Hmm... what to ask for!?

Reactions: WD
Doreen, nice workout mix. I saw that she was launching the android app. Do you use screen mirroring or just do it off your phone. I wonder if I could use my android tablet. I have a hdmi cable that I used before to hook the television to my Galaxy phone. I guess you do a lot outside though. Which Kelly workout is that?

Hi guys,

Today I did The Ultimate Yogi D1 Cross Training and 3 mile walk. I broke out a little sweat with The Ultimate Yogi Cross Training :) It was long but great workout.

Doreen - love YT workouts. Wished I had more time to get them all in. When is your bday?

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone.

This morning I did Low Impact Series Total Body Trisets premix, Total Body Express, I set of everything in this one. 50 minutes,m 270 calories, I stuck with Cathe's weights since I am doing 4 Day Split weight work this week. I need to get some things accomplished so no cardio today, I sat and mapped out this weeks workouts. This is my 8th week with this type of rotation so I may change things next week.
My plan for this week
Monday Total Body Trisets Total Body Express ( I wish I would have done the scrambled that alternates upper and lower) 50 minutes
Tuesday 4 Day Split Kickbox cardio and lower body 71 minutes I may add the abs here from 4 Day Split
Wednesday 4 Day Split mix back and biceps skip stretch, 4 Day Split higher Intensity Step 64 minutes
Thursday Cardio Slam + cardio and abs
Friday 4 Day Split Chest, shoulders, and triceps 33 minutes, lower intensity stpe 37 minutes 70 minutes total
Saturday STS Hiit 40/20 30 minutes, + STS abs circuits stability ball abs 20 minutes 50 minutes total

Belinda, nice sounding workout today. I think the only yoga I have broken a sweat with is Z Cut Yoga.

I spent way too much time after weights looking at You Tube and checking out Amazon Prime Video workouts.

Hi guys,

Today I did STS M2 W3 D19 + TB Stretching #3 w/stability ball + SBF Warm Up +*Seat Work + Stretch*=*35m. SBF has a 21 Day rotation which used these dvd's:
BarreAmped (BA)
BarreAmped Bootcamp (BC)
BarreAmped Cardio Fat Burner (C)
BarreAmped Fire Extreme Sculpt (F)
BarreAmped Strengthen & Stretch (S)

I will try to follow the rotation, the workouts are short. I like barre workouts and kinda miss it. And it gives me an opportunity to play around with my SB dvd's :)

I also forgot to mention, I am pyramiding STS down. Once I am done with M1, I also started officially the Bodybuilding rotation. I will only do M1 once :) Than M2, M3.

Diane Sue - your workout plan looks amazing. Good job today.

That's it for me today. Have a great Monday!

Belinda, I only have Suzanne Bowen's Barre Amped Bounce and her Barre Amped Stretch and Strength. I do like the length of the workouts for adding on to other work. Nice work today.

Diane Sue - Susanne Bowen is one of my favorite barre instructors. I signed up for her streaming in the past and really like her stuff. I like the length of the workout for adding on to other workouts too. Plus, I am getting more dvd's done :)

Hi everyone,

Today I did Rapid Fire 3 w/Susan Chung - Premixes # 3. Rock Steady Rock Hard Core = 60 min + SBF Warm Up + Thigh Work + Stretch = 30m. I like the SBF stretch on the end, it's a nice lower body stretch. I also did JS Burn Fat and Have Fun premix WALK #3: HAVE A BALL! Payed my own music :)

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Today I did 4 Day Split Kickbox, 34 minutes, 225 calories, heart rate 130 average, 164 max, 2,806 steps. I stopped at the weights and restarted tracking to separate the workouts calorie burns as the heart rate average goes way down when I do weights. 4 Day Split lower body was 47 minutes ( I guess it took a long time writing and setting up) heart rate average 102, max 134, 195 calories. Total time was 81 minutes, 420 calories.
Weights today:
squats warm up 24#
front squats heels elevated barbell 35# x 12 reps, 12 reps
deadlifts on step dumbbells 25's x 8 reps, 8 reps
plie squats on step 30# x 16 reps, 35# x 16 reps
leg press 14 inch 30# x 12 reps, 12 reps
leg press/outer thigh lift 10 inch 15's and 5# ankle weight, 12 reps, 12 reps
low plane lunges platform 20's x 10 reps ,10reps
outer thigh with band blue band
barbell squats 50# various speeds and reps ending in 8 singles
core

Belinda, good workout today. I like Suzanne Bowen's stretches.

So yesterday I forgot to post - nothing to exciting. Just some work on my own with hip thrusts and deadlifts.

This morning I did Insanity Max 30 tabata power using the modifier track most of the way through. Then I did 4 rounds of Coffeyfit Raw 888 YT workout before running out of time.

I got the app downloaded and signed up for Cathe live so looking forward to that!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Doreen, I am sure that you will enjoy the Cathe live workouts. It sort of helps with the boredom.

This morning I did my first Cathe live. I went through the app last night and favorited (is that a word) several I want to do first. So this morning was Strong & Lean Reps. My knees have been bothering me so I did weighted hip thrusts for all the squat work and weighted froggie hip thrusts for the plie squat sequences. Good workout but man can Cathe change weights on her barbell faster than I (an most of the class too!)

I'm trying to decide if I want to somehow keep track of these and the ones I've done or just go with whatever peaks my interest on any given day!

Doreen, I had Cathe Live for a year and I found that having a record of the workout and weights used was very helpful. I can never move as fast as Cathe. I have two barbells (garage sales), so I often have them set up at different weights before the workout. I'm thinking that I'll ask for Live again for Christmas. And sorry about the knees. All of us here can understand that.

I'm still having problems with feet and tendons. Yesterday my left hamstring was in terrible pain and the plantar fasciitis was in my right foot. At one point yesterday I was wondering if I was going to go to immediate care. I will never ever take that antibiotic again. Not sure how long these side effects will last. The research on this drug says it can be months. Fingers crossed that I can work out again soon.

Good jobs everyone.

Hi guys,

STS M2 W3 D20 legs + SBF BarreAmped (BA) Warm Up + Light Weight Work + Mat Work + Stretch = 41m is done. I forgot the SBF mat work was upper body weight and core :( Wasn't ready for that one. Her upper body workouts are tough.

Good job, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Today I had to get up and go to the store before my workout so my husband could use his car. Still waiting on mine. My workout was 4Day Split Higher Intensity Step, 33 minutes, 141 average heart rate, 172 max heart rate, 237 calorie. I then did the premix that is back and biceps from 4 day Split. I should have written these moves in the order they are in because it took me a bit between each round to change up weights and the step. Also the body parts are on two different dvds normally and two different worksheets. I will prepare better for Fridays weight work.
Back and Biceps was 35 minutes (10 minutes longer than it should have been) 117 calories, heart rate average 100, max 123. I finished with Kelly Coffey's Body Design yoga segment, 14 minutes, 33 calories. I did this because my legs are stiff and there was no stretch on the back and biceps premix. Total time was 82 minutes, 387 calories.
Back and Biceps
superman no weight, 1 arm row warm up set 15#, 16 reps
one arm row 30# 8 reps
standing hammer curl with twist pyramid up 12# 12 reps, 15#, 10 reps
standing traditional curl pyramid up 15# 10 reps, 20# 8 reps
one arm row 30# 8 reps
barbell crazy 8's 35# 24 reps
reverse curls 15's 10 reps
underhand barbell row 63# x 7 reps
biceps incline hammer curls with twist 16.5's 12 reps
double arm seated hammer curl on stability ball 16.5's 8 reps
incline pull overs 25# x 12 reps
biceps hanging concentration curls with one hand on step 25# x 12 reps
biceps wrist curls 15# x 16 reps
t-band flys green band

Doreen, I printed out a full record that Lori put on the forums. I made notes as I did certain workouts and time stop and starts so I could use portions of different workouts. I can never keep up with Cathe with the weight changes and I have the Les Mills pump barbell with the easy collars. If I know ahead of time and plan I will set up my easy curl bar or my full barbell along with the shorter barbell just so I don't have to stop for changes too often. I did not prepare well this morning.

Laura, I hope it doesn't take months for the affects of the antibiotic to stop causing pain.

Belinda, I always think of mat work as lower body. Yes, I noticed when I did the upper abs section of the bounce workout that it was tough. I only used 5# dumbbells and my shoulders were so sore afterward.

Diane Sue - that is what I was thinking when I rea dat work? Surprise :) I think her upper body workouts are tough. WOW, using 5# with her upper body. I went light today too, it was mostly shoulders. Burn baby burn! Not to mention I did Shoulders, chest and triceps on Monday. I am still sore. My legs are super sore from the barre workouts. WOW, on your rows :) You must have a strong back. My back can't handle very heavy weights anymore. The may go up to #55 on BB rows. Anything higher I will pay for it.

Hi guys,

Today I did S&S Cardio Slam Timesaver premix# 1 = 33 min + JS Burn Fat and Have fun dvd walk#1 STEADY, READY, GO! = 30 min plus SBF BarreAmped Bootcamp (BC) BarreAmped Bootcamp (BC) = 28 min.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

This morning's workout was Cardio Slam, 50 minutes, 331 calories, heart rate average, 142, max 176, 3,987 steps. I followed with the abs from Strong and Sweaty, 13 minutes, 114 heart rate average, 144 max, 57 calories. I finished off with the calves and abs from 4 Day Split lower intensity step which is not done in the premixes I am using, 16 minutes, 53 calories, heart rate average 88, max 120. Total time 79 minutes, 441 calories.

Belinda, I see we both did Cardio Slam today :) I used to do heavier dumbbell rows and 80# barbell rows. I have lowered my weights quite a lot. I guess it is part of getting older and experience with injuries :)

Diane Sue - we both did Cardio slam :) I am still working on the premixes. Good job as always. Impressive weights on your dumbbell rows.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.