Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

This morning I did Ice Chiseled Upper Body, 48 minutes, 190 calories, heart rate average 94, max 133, 950 steps. I went heaver on the weights with this up to 15's for some things. Those discus throws I always keep at 5# though. I then did Ice Core 1 and 2, 26 minutes, 76 calories, using 8 and 10# dumbbells Total time was 74 minutes, and calories burned 266. Today is Wednesday family dinner. I had my 3 year old grandson help make cookies last night. I peeled the potatoes ahead for shepherd's pie today. I really miss having my car to run to the store.

Belinda, I don't generally have a problem with kneeling work except for on one of Kelly Coffey's older workouts where she is kneeling on a half round shaped foam wedge. I had tired my half balls that are for balance work and a foam roller. Anything I tried hurt terribly till I finally just knelt on my knees. I am not sure why the wedge. It was not comfortable to me. When I revisited those works recently I remembered how that hurt. It still does.

Doreen, Kelly Coffey's boxed set is not up for Pre-order yet. If I remember right it is shortly after they are filmed which is supposed to begin the second week of October. I think the 9th?? She has always had excellent pre-sale prices and usually free shipping in the past. It is generally such a good price I just go ahead and purchase. I am not sure how it will be being it is a boxed set and will come with nutrition plan etc.. I am sure it will still be good though.

Diane Sue - I have arthritis in both my knees. Kneeling is very painful and not comfortable to me. I don't see a reason why she is kneeling doing chest presses? It was more comfortable standing. Nice job this morning.

I still have 3 more pills left, but I'm stopping the pills. I am in agony. Last night my mid back started hurting bad. It hasn't been like this since prior to my surgeries in 2000. The pills are doing something to joints, tendons, muscles, etc. I can't see my extisting doctor since I can't get in before my insurance changes. I'm going to stop the pills and then see how I am after they leave my system. I will mark this on my pills to never ever take again.

Good job on the workouts everyone.

Laura, I am sorry that you are having such a bad reaction to the antibiotics. Maybe it is the type of antibiotic?

Belinda, when I had the miniscus surgery the surgeon said that he was surprised that as fit as I was there was so much arthritis there. I don't have many problems with my knees right now. If they start to feel a little off I back off of the plyometrics and take it easy on the weight work. I think some of the supplements I take regularly have helped keep them from bothering me. I have been using collagen since I had the surgery.

Today I did Rockout Knockout, 57 minutes, 403 calories, heart rate average 126, max 152, 4,728 steps. I would have done the heavy bag, but the Fitness equipment service guy is supposed to come for my Tread Climber.

Thanks Diane Sue! I've been so impressed with her Raw workouts that I think I'm going to order these. I was trying not to "groupie" on another instructor but I'm gonna cave!

This is kinda a mish-most workout week for me I guess. I did Anarchy Abs Power and then added on a Jessica Smith YT kickbox workout this morning.

Hey girls,

Done my workouts easier, just getting around to post. I did Afterburn Premixes: 1. Express (Single Intervals 1 - 10) - 32:10 plus Intensity premix #9 Timesaver - HiiT (Low) + Boot Camp - 35:49. I also did 10MS Blast off Belly Fat with Susanne Bowen
AB RIPPER.

Thanks Diane Sue for the link :) I can't do any plyometrics, my knees don't like it. What supplements are you taking? Glad it's helping you.

Great job, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Stopped the anitbiotics last night and am much better today. The stabbing back pain is gone (but feels bruised) but my right foot still feels like it is broken. I'll give it some time for that to heal up before I try any workouts. I'm going back to my home remedies for uti since I'm now off the drugs.

I'm looking at the KCM link, it seems like a good deal. Thanks for posting.

Have a good day and good workouts everyone.

Doreen, those raw workouts are fairly intense and hit things well and not too lengthy. I am ready for something else. I am on my second month of pretty much all Cathe . I may add in something else next week although that is the 4th week I was planning that would include 3 days of heavy weight body parts. Although I saw she did a live with the Fit Tower today and it makes me want Cathe Live for a month. I use my Fit Tower for dips and in place of moves that use a chair standing..

Belinda, that mix from Intensity is one I have used a lot. Not too heavy on jumping in the short boot camp goes well with the low impact Hiit.

Laura, have you explained this problem to doctors before with antibiotics? Maybe next time they can try something else. I would definitely look for homeopathic alternatives. If it causes that much problem elsewhere, it seems it would lower immunity and make it harder for the body to heal itself.

Diane Sue, I've never had a bad reaction with antibiotics before. This time, for whatever reason, they put me on an antibiotic that I have never taken before (and never will again). I'm doing homeopathic alternatives today. I only had 2 pills left so I did get most of them down. I just couldn't take the back pain. It was agony and I have a VERY high pain threshold.

Belinda, my foot is not actually broken. The antibiotic that I was on can cause all kinds of muscle, joint, tendon and nervous system problems. As it gets out of my system, I hope the side effects lesson and my foot feels normal again. Right now it feels like someone stomped down on the top of my right foot as hard as they could. I cannot even describe how bad the back pain was yesterday. And I've had a broken back and two back surgeries.

Laura, that is terrible. I know my daughter went to an opthamologist because she has severe dry eye. He put her on an antibiotic. Her being in the medical field asked about the side effects of the antibiotic. The original one he was going to give her can cause blurred vision and vision problems. She told him she does surgeries and looks at skin cancers all day and needs her eye sight. He switched her to another one that is new and she said she was going to go read the studies on it as it also can cause blurred vision. Definitely report the side effects. I hope the pain goes away quickly. It may take a couple of days to get it all out of your system.

Belinda, I use a collagen powder, prefer Vibrant Health Joint Vibrance which I purchase when I can find a decent price like today. Otherwise I use Ancient Nutrition, (Dr Axe) Collagen. I have to make sure it is a either multi collagen or the vanilla one that has chicken, beef, turkey, and egg shell membrane collagen in it. This way I get both type 1 and 2 collagen. I definitely can tell the difference if I run out for a few days. I also take a curcumin supplement that also has some fish oil in it, and recently went back to Rainbow Light magnesium calcium + Food based formula that has stuff to soothe muscles and tension and help absorption. I was reading Kelly's facebook and she was telling some supplements that she takes daily for joints. One was magnesium calcium and the other Cucumin (tumeric). I have tried stuff from Walmart and pill form in the collagen and they just don't work as well.

Good morning,

STS M2 D18 back/biceps + Cathe TB Stretching #2 with the stability ball is done.

Diane Sue - wow! Thanks for all the info. I will check it out this weekend. I have to clean my house. It's almost the end of the month, I need to get some stuff done for work. I really like the mix from Intensity yesterday.

Laura - glad your foot isn't broken :) Sorry, to hear you having side effects from the antibiotics. Hope you find some relieve soon.

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone.

Today I did X Train Cardio Leg Blast, 63 minutes, 402 calories, 3,082 steps. That is it for the day,as I am going to the library and grocery store with my daughter and grandchildren.

Belinda, when I first started using collagen I didn't expect the results that I got. It wasn't till a few weeks out that I realized that my joints had quit hurting and that my finger joints quit swelling and locking up along with the knee pain and discomfort. Then I was still a bit skeptical in that I thought maybe is was just coincidence, but when I stopped it all came back. Then I added a few things for inflammation and I am doing really well.

Diane Sue - I am glad you getting great results. Maybe I need to give them a try. I wonder if my husband could take collagen too? He has a lot of problems with his hands too? Good job on X Train Cardio Leg Blast today.

Hi everyone,

Turbo Fire EZ 55 plus stretch 10 is done.

Diane Sue - thanks again! I will pass the collagen to my husband. Nothing really helps him.

That's it for me today.

Today I had scheduled STS Cardio Hiit 40/20, but changed it to the Hiit Double Wave Pyramid since I already did step with the jumps on and off yesterday with cardio legs. I will reserve that one for next week unless I change my mind on my tentative plan. Hiit Pyramid was 31 minutes, 265 calories, heart rate average 132, max 179, 2,101 steps. I also did X Train core 2 for my abs, 13 minutes, 46 calories. Total time was 44 minutes, calories 311.

Belinda, nice work on getting in Turbo Fire with the stretch. I really have been negligent on the stretching lately. So much going on here lately.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.