Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I just had time for a short workout before the graduation. I did Shock Cardio Hiit 20/40. I am working through the Shock Cardio. Workout was 30 minutes, 237 calories. We went to lunch after graduation.
It was beautiful today. We road the motorcycle to the party and then road around the lake before coming home. This is the first time I have been on it since we purchased it.

Today I started with Ice Low Impact Sweat timesaver blizzard blast premix, 22 minutes, 137 calories, avg. hr 120/ max 153. I then did STS disc 10 from Meo 1. I am going to do week 4 this week then move to Meso 2. This was 60 minutes for me, I lost 4 minutes setting up and changing some weights. this was only 211 calories for me, hr 1vg. 97/ max 140. Total time was 82 minutes, 343 calories.
Weights today
push ups pyramid up, set 1 4 r, set 2 8 r, set 3 16 r
superset seated lateral raise and seated rear fly 8's lateral raise, 10's rear flys, 10 reps each exercise
standing dumbbell curl 20's x 10 r; 17.5's x 10r; 15's x 10r
incline chest flys 15's x 15rep
seated rear flys 12's 15reps
bonus band pulls green 15 rep
incline curl alternating and rotate at the top 15's x 15 r
push ups wide, standard, narrow 3 reps and so on Body Weight 16 r
incline side raise on stability ball 8# x 15 r
seated barbell isolation curls 20# x 15 r
chest flys on stability ball 15's x 15r
lateral side to front combo 10's x 8 r
incline band hammer curl green band x 32 reps
core push ups bootcamp style BW 16 reps
seated front press double arms 1.5's barbell 30# x 12 r
reverse dumbbell curls 15's x 16 r
stability ball push ups at hips, knees, feet BW 24 reps
functional overhead press right and left then front raise 8's x 7 r ( should have used 10's)
barbell curls with band attached 25# barbell with green band 15 reps
prone push ups on stability ball BW 20 reps
seated lateral raise both arms high ends 8's x 6 reps
seated curls alternating + both arms 15's x 16 reps
push ups 21's BW X 21
standing barbell front press 20# x 21 reps
barbell curl narrow grip 30# x 21 reps
standing overhead press both arms 17.5's x 10r; 15's x 10r; 12's x 10r
preacher curls 12's x 15 reps

Belinda, I saw you are selling your Fit Tower. I thought you might keep it and go for the new workouts. I do notice differences in the new one though. I hardly use my Cathe weighted vest, but think I may as I heavy up some of my barbell work with STS.

Hey girls,

Today I did Chiseled TB and 4 mile walk. Today isn't a good day, should have stayed in bed.

Diane Sue - I am not going to buy the new workouts. I have more than enough workouts. I need to downsize :) I really never use the tower, it just sits there and holds one of my loaded BB. I have a full size bench press. Good job on your workouts.

Have a wonderful day and evening.

Belinda, I hope your day gets better. I am finding I use my Fit Tower quite a bit. Particularly the pull ups or when there is a chair workout. I understand though. I have equipment that I rarely use and almost feel guilty, but am not getting rid of it because if I pull out certain workouts I will want that equipment. I did get rid of the Bowflex Ultimate and the Dip station that we picked up from a store that sold some used gym equipment. It was heavy and took up a lot of room. It was nice for knee raises, dips, and I often used it to wrap my tubing around rather than using a door attachment. Just not enough room for all of that stuff.

I forgot to post yesterday...I did S&S PHA.

Then I saw that Cathe is having a sale on downloads so I bought Low impact circuit, low impact challenge, and Imax 3. Still thinking on STS total body.

So I'm off to do Low Impact challenge.

Good job on STS Diane Sue. Weight are stellar!

Belinda- hope today is better for you! I'm not getting the new workouts either. Can I get a link to your FB sale post?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I forgot to post yesterday...I did S&S PHA.

Then I saw that Cathe is having a sale on downloads so I bought Low impact circuit, low impact challenge, and Imax 3. Still thinking on STS total body.

So I'm off to do Low Impact challenge.

Good job on STS Diane Sue. Weight are stellar!

Belinda- hope today is better for you! I'm not getting the new workouts either. Can I get a link to your FB sale post?

Thanks Doreen! Here is the link:https://www.facebook.com/belinda.gara
I am posting it on my FB page first, giving my fitness friends an opportunity first before I post them on other sale sites.

Belinda, I hope your day gets better. I am finding I use my Fit Tower quite a bit. Particularly the pull ups or when there is a chair workout. I understand though. I have equipment that I rarely use and almost feel guilty, but am not getting rid of it because if I pull out certain workouts I will want that equipment. I did get rid of the Bowflex Ultimate and the Dip station that we picked up from a store that sold some used gym equipment. It was heavy and took up a lot of room. It was nice for knee raises, dips, and I often used it to wrap my tubing around rather than using a door attachment. Just not enough room for all of that stuff.

Diane Sue - I use my full size bench set for everything. Plus, we have a Bowflex. My husband uses the Bowflex a lot. I really want to get rid of it :( I don't use the Tower for barre workouts. It really just sits unused in my workout room. Well, I use it for my set BB :D I am downsizing and need to start now before we move in a few years. Not sure, why I bought and brought so much stuff into my house? Less is more!

Today I did STS Shock Cardio MMA Kickbox, 53 minutes, 295 calories, heart rate 116 avg./152 max. I don't know why the heart rate was so low, but I remember not having a great calorie burn with this one in the past. It is a great workout and I always liked the abs in this one., I used weighted gloves and used a 5# weight for the abs. I did not take off the gloves. I then did Ice Rock'm Sock'm Blizzard blast, 14 minutes, 116 calories, avg. heart rate 142/max 168. I finished off with STS Abs Circuits no equipment abs, 17 minutes, 45 calories. Total time today was 84 minutes, calories burned 456. 6404 steps.

Belinda, I hear you on trying to downsize. I did use my Bowflex for some moves, particularly when doing Body Beast and STS meso 3. It was easier to set up and go a bit heavier for the front squats. I liked the lat tower to replace pull ups. I just did not want to fill every room in the house with fitness equipment and these items were used the least. I had to decide what needed to go. The Fit Tower comes apart with the turn of the two knobs at the bottom and I stick it in the closet when my small grandchildren are here. Also helped when I made room to paint my workout room. One of our homes we had had the two spare bedrooms filled with fitness equipment. We purchased a murphy cabinet bed for guests so there was room for the equipment.

Doreen, I am sure you will like those workouts. I love STS Total Body. You can do a total body or do an upper and lower split with it.

Hey girls,

workouts is done!! Today I did Hammer & Chiseled and walk. I posted 3 Cathe VHS's for free on the OF this morning, it got deleted :( I didn't think I violate anything? It was FREE!

Diane Sue - I have way to many equipments too. Thank goodness, I have a basement. Good job on your workout.

BBL!

I wouldn't have thought offering to give something away would be a problem. Maybe selling on the forums would. I am sorry. Nice workout today.

I wouldn't have thought offering to give something away would be a problem. Maybe selling on the forums would. I am sorry. Nice workout today.

Thank you!! I don't get it? I offered it for FREE!! LOL! I know for sure, they don't like selling on the forum. In the past that got deleted. I totally understand ! But giving something away for FREE and it was Cathe's Pure Strength series? Really? I posted it on VF :) I am sure, someone would love to have it for free :) And you wonder why so many people not posting on the forum anymore:D It gotten very quite.

Today I did STS Shock Cardio Circuit Blast mix cardio , 23 minutes, 152 calories, 121 avg./154 heart rate. This would have been better for a short cardio on leg day because it has lots of box jumps with plié jumps, predominantly leg cardio stuff. I hadn't done it in so long. I then did STS disc 11 back and triceps , 53 minutes, 289 calories. I used the calories from Map My Fitness because I forgot to start the Fit Bit till 17 minutes into the workout. MMF still picks up the heart rate from the FitBit. I finished off with the STS Extended Stretch, 15 minutes, 39 calories. Total time was 92 minutes, calories burned 480. I am unsure how I will arrange my workouts next week. I think I will end up taking a day off at least on the days my grandchildren are staying. I still want to do the STS Cardio Circuit Blast in it's entirety one day.
Weights
w/u, lat pull downs with green band 10r; double arm rows green band 28r; bodyweight dips on bench 16r
seated overhead extensions 1 dumbbell 15# 10 r
chin ups Fit tower 10r
flat bench barbell triceps extensions 35# 15r
one arm row 30# 15r
T-pull band green 36 r
flat bench triceps extensions 15's 15r
barbell rows 55# 21 r
y's with band green 36 r
kickbacks 1 arm 15# 15r
one arm horizontal row 25# 15r
deadlifts 30's 8 r
sea saw push ups body weight 20r
one arm press down green band 36 r
chin ups body weight fit tower 13 r
seated overhead extensions both arms dumbbell 20# 15r
barbell rows 55# 21 r
double arm rows green band 36 r
side leaning one arm overhead extension 12# 15r
pullovers barbell 35# 15 r
double arm kickbacks dumbbells 12's 15 r
one arm band kickbacks green 36 r
pull ups bodyweight Fit Tower 9 r
cross body kickbacks 15# 15r
dumbbell rows both arms drop sets 20's x10r; 15's x 10r; 12's x 10r
close grip bench press drop sets 20's x 10r; 15's x 10r; 12's x 10r

Belinda, I don't read around the forums much anymore. I remember when I sort of knew everyone on them by their names and postings. It is different. I won't say much, I once said something a bit negative about a workout on beachbody and they deleted my post. It wasn't even anything really bad. I bet you find someone that will want those workouts on Video Fitness. I have seen them in our library here.

Hi everyone,

ISO Strength Chisel plus walk is done.

Diane Sue - sorry that happened to you on the forum. That is so sad, they do that :( The forum quit down big times. I remember years ago, reading pages and pages each morning while drinking my coffee. A lot of people left the forum and moved to FB or VF. My library doesn't take VHS's. I will find someone that appreciates them for FREE :)

I'll be back later.

Belinda, I am sure someone will want them and enjoy having them. I gave some to a friend that is really struggling just to take care of herself and was interested in working out. Only thing is she did not have much to use. I think she had to watch them on her laptop so I gave her dvds. She doesn't have a television. Or at least she didn't when I gave them to her along with a band and some tubing to use. She is a very kind hearted sweet person.

I've never had much luck on VF. I'm not approved to post and can't get to the door sale pages.

I did metashred extreme upper body #4 this morning. I'm still thinking about what I think about it! I like the band work it starts with but think I didn't pick weights quite right.

Doreen, I have never done much with VF but read some of the reviews and forums. It always seemed when I would read that there were an awful lot of complaining people. So, I never even looked at the trade and sell stuff. I was un aware that you had to be approved to do stuff on there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.