Joint-friendly Heavy Weight Series

DMoose Weight Lifting Hooks (Pair), Hand Grip Support Wrist Straps for Men and Women, 8 mm Thick Padded Neoprene, Deadlift, Powerlifting, Pull up bar, Liftups, Shrugs
just a note the "pink" ones are sized for smaller wrists
Was wondering, do you think these would help with pull-ups/chin-ups on the tower. By
that, I mean I grip that bar pretty hard and since it’s a little wider around bar, I think I strain my hands/wrists by gripping so tight, just wondering if they would help by the wrist support and since the hook would go around the bar with hands on top, lessening
my hard grip or not. Does that make any sense?
also, does it say somewhere that the pink is for smaller wrists, as I have tiny wrists…
thanks…

I'm not sure about the use for pull-ups - I think the advertisement says its for that but I'm not sure. I think in the description for the pink ones is where I saw the notice that it was for women's smaller hands - but I didn't see a chart for actual measurements, just the note. I have larger hands & buy gloves in size large so I ordered the red, not pink.

Thanks….. I’m thinking that the bar on the tower might be too big around for the hooks,
as they are designed for barbells, dumbbells, etc…but I have wrist supports that you put
your thumb thru and wrap around the wrists and secure,and I tried that to see if it helped
relieve some wrist strain and believe it or not, it seemed to help! Either that, or I am
stronger than I was last time I used the tower for pull-ups! :)

Thanks….. I’m thinking that the bar on the tower might be too big around for the hooks,
as they are designed for barbells, dumbbells, etc…but I have wrist supports that you put
your thumb thru and wrap around the wrists and secure,and I tried that to see if it helped
relieve some wrist strain and believe it or not, it seemed to help! Either that, or I am
stronger than I was last time I used the tower for pull-ups! :)
So I was thinking .... these can also be used for Olympic barbells .... aren't they 2" diameter? I don't have one but I know plates can be purchased with 2" holes for barbells ... you should measure the diameter of the FitTower....

Was wondering, do you think these would help with pull-ups/chin-ups on the tower. By
that, I mean I grip that bar pretty hard and since it’s a little wider around bar, I think I strain my hands/wrists by gripping so tight, just wondering if they would help by the wrist support and since the hook would go around the bar with hands on top, lessening
my hard grip or not. Does that make any sense?
also, does it say somewhere that the pink is for smaller wrists, as I have tiny wrists…
thanks…

go to www.dmoose.com/product-registration that may give you some help on that question

Yay! I don't think I measured right the first time, I took the tape measure around it to get the 5 inches, but
when I did the same thing on my 1 inch barbell, I got like 3+ inches, so I thought, something isn't right....
thanks, I think they would help support wrist, etc in pullups/chinups. I think I'm gonna order the pink ones
tomorrow. "I'm so excited" and "I just can't hide it" :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.