Hardcore Fitness Maniacs check-in for January 2018

No workout today, I am defiantly under the weather. I am going to listen to my body and skip the cardio I had planned for today. I will clean my house that that will be a good calorie burn!

Debbie,
awesome workout today!!! Wow, that was a lot of exercises. Check out what I did yesterday for my workout. I am going to do that type of workout for the month. I am sore today!!!

Roselyn,
I do use a pre workout everyday, but it is a ready to drink called Redline. I stay away from Creatine because I retain so much water and always look fluffy! However, my sons in football use it and buy it as a stand alone so you can regulate what you want to take for the day. They usually add it to a pre workout with NO creatine or put it in a BCAA drink like EXTEND or something like that one. If you buy creatine buy the Kre-Alkalyn because it is easier on your kidneys and your body assimilates it differently than creatine monohydrate.

Diane Sue,
I will check back later to see what you did for your workout today. I have to say, I am sore from yesterdays workout, it feels soooo good!

Have a nice day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.