GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

ICE WO IS COMPLETED

ALSO ADDED A LEG WO FROM BR: Daily Hiit Season 1 episode 2

Phew! May not be walking tomorrow. :)

Have a great one!
Heidi

Good afternoon,

I walked 10 miles today and did PiYo: ACCELERATED WORKOUTS: Strong Legs. The Strong Legs was under 26 min and used discs.

Heidi - wtg, this morning. Have a great Monday, girl.

Hallo Sherry!

Good job, girls. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi all!

Rest day here. Actually, a non-run day, and the hottest yet, so took the dog for a stroll just a bit ago when the sun wasn't beating down and watered all the flowers. Nothing else. That was enough.

Belinda - Hope you enjoyed your rest day. How was that leg wo? And how are you liking Piyo overall?

Heidi - Great job on getting your wo in early. Doesn't it feel good to be done?

Thankfully it's cooling down a bit, 'cause tomorrow is another run day. Now we're up to 5 days per week according to the training plan. Hope your plan is a bit easier. See ya then.

ood afternoon,

Today I did CharLean Extreme Fat Burn Challenge ( Upgrade dvd's) + CharLean Extreme Phase 3 Lean Circuit#1 and CXT Extreme Abs= 17 min.

Last week was my best week with dvd's DONE :D I did a total of 10 dvd's, not bad for a week.

Sherry - I like PiYo Legs. This one used the discs. I am glad I got them :) Hope you enjoyed your rest day.

Hi Heidi - hope all is well.

I am done for today. Tomorrow morning I have a doc appointment. I will not check in until late afternoon. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

Tonight was a 5 mile run with a dog walk. Thank goodness it has cooled down. My run was so much better.

Belinda - Wow - Finsihed 10 discs in one week! Fantastic! You have to feel good about checking them off one by one. Sounds like you'll be done well before December.

Morning!

Yesterday was another Doc appt. with my Mom. We arrived to sign in and they said the Doc was on Vacation! What? They never called to cancel,
confirm or change the date. ARGH!

Anyway....I was so sore yesterday from Monday anyway so it was a rest day for me. My Son and DIL came for a visit as well. Saw new pictures of
the baby to be. :)

Had another class to attend for retirement last night. Longest 2.5hours in my life! Totally exhausted and even more sore from sitting all that time.
Glad that is over!

Today is ICE Boot Camp. I think I can, I think I can do it. ;)

Belinda: Nice job on completing that many DVD's! Awesome job on your workouts too.

Sherry: It is really nice and cool this morning and I am enjoying every minute of it. :) Great job on your run!

Hello to Allee!

OK off to my workout!

Have a great Wednesday!

Heidi

Good afternoon,

This morning I did LS Walk your Belly Fat 3 miles = 53 min and after my doc appointment I did Bodystrikes V1 w/ Ilaria Montanan = 44 min.

My husband surprised me this morning, he wants to go to NY for a few day's :D We are leaving tomorrow, we will be back Monday. Not sure, how many workouts I will get in? I will bring a few shorter dvd's.

Heidi - thanks :) I wished every week would be like that :) I will do my best to finished as many dvd's as I can each week. So sorry about your doc appointment :( That's suck! Good job on your workouts.

Sherry - I hope I get done before Dec :) It feels good to go through all of them and I can check them off :) Good job on 5 mile run and dog walk.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi all!

Tonight's wo was a dog walk then an easy 3 mile run. Love that now I can say 3 miles is easy.

Heidi - Really no call? How annoying! Exciting to see baby pics - maybe that made up for it a bit. Great job on getting BC done today!

Belinda - Enjoy your getaway! Those surprises are so sweet. Yep, probably short DVD's are your best bet. You'll probably be doing lots of walking.

Hope you enjoyed your day. Catch ya tomorrow.

Good afternoon,

This morning I did LS Walk your Belly Fat 3 miles = 53 min and after my doc appointment I did Bodystrikes V1 w/ Ilaria Montanan = 44 min.

My husband surprised me this morning, he wants to go to NY for a few day's :D We are leaving tomorrow, we will be back Monday. Not sure, how many workouts I will get in? I will bring a few shorter dvd's.

Heidi - thanks :) I wished every week would be like that :) I will do my best to finished as many dvd's as I can each week. So sorry about your doc appointment :( That's suck! Good job on your workouts.

Sherry - I hope I get done before Dec :) It feels good to go through all of them and I can check them off :) Good job on 5 mile run and dog walk.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Belinda: Have a great trip to NY! :) Nice job yesterday on your workouts.

Hi all!

Tonight's wo was a dog walk then an easy 3 mile run. Love that now I can say 3 miles is easy.

Heidi - Really no call? How annoying! Exciting to see baby pics - maybe that made up for it a bit. Great job on getting BC done today!

Belinda - Enjoy your getaway! Those surprises are so sweet. Yep, probably short DVD's are your best bet. You'll probably be doing lots of walking.

Hope you enjoyed your day. Catch ya tomorrow.

Sherry: Great job and love that the 3 mile run was easy peesy for you. :) When your in the groove it really clicks right?

Today's workouts:

Warm up with ICE LIS

BR FAT BURN day 25 15min

SSOD speed spin: 3/10/16 22min

Cool Down and Stretch from LIS. :) Perfect!

Off to shower and work.

Make it a good one!
Heidi

Good morning,

CharLean Extreme Phase 3 Lean Circuit #2 is done :)

Thanks girls! Not sure, if we are going today? We having lots of thunderstorms/lightning since yesterday. DD can't come until late tonight, she is in class all day. I can't leave my dog Brawler alone :( Last time we left him and it was thunderstorm....he tore up my carpets. He gets so scared, he goes crazy :p We shall see.

Heidi - thank you! Good job this morning.

Sherry - I plan on doing lots of walking and eating :)

I will be back later. Have a great day and workout.

Hi all!

5 mile run tonight, plus dog walk of course. This was my third day in a row running, and apparently my cardio system didn't like it. HR jumped as soon as I started with an easy pace, but when I cut back to walking, dropped like a rock. Thought my hrm was on the fritz, but the old two finger pulse method match the hrm. Go figure. It was even nice and cool tonight. On the other hand, legs and hips are holding up just fine.

Heidi - I think it's great you stream wo's so you get such a great variety. Are they all free or are you subscribing to some?

Belinda - Poor pup! Ours like thunderstorms and fireworks much less as she gets older. Sometimes even visibly shaking, not just panting. Maybe there's someone he can stay with if you do get to go. You were probably getting the storms that slid just south of us. did you squeeze in yet another wo?

Bed time - and I've been having absolutely no trouble sleeping these days. See ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

I forgot to post last night. I did another workout yesterday. Ilaria Abs & Pushups DVD - Ilaria Montagnani. That one was intense.

Sherry - my kids will watch my dogs. Nice job on your run.

I will be back, not sure when? Have a great day and workout.

Hi all!

5 mile run tonight, plus dog walk of course. This was my third day in a row running, and apparently my cardio system didn't like it. HR jumped as soon as I started with an easy pace, but when I cut back to walking, dropped like a rock. Thought my hrm was on the fritz, but the old two finger pulse method match the hrm. Go figure. It was even nice and cool tonight. On the other hand, legs and hips are holding up just fine.

Heidi - I think it's great you stream wo's so you get such a great variety. Are they all free or are you subscribing to some?

Belinda - Poor pup! Ours like thunderstorms and fireworks much less as she gets older. Sometimes even visibly shaking, not just panting. Maybe there's someone he can stay with if you do get to go. You were probably getting the storms that slid just south of us. did you squeeze in yet another wo?

Bed time - and I've been having absolutely no trouble sleeping these days. See ya tomorrow.

Hey Sherry: Nice job on your runs. Weird on the HR though. Maybe dehydrated a bit?

I stream the Body Rock Hiit workouts for free. LOVE these! Short and sweet. The bike workouts from SSOD I have a annual subscrition and now have many of the downloads. When my subscription ends next month I will use just the downloads. :)

I prefer to mix things up big time! I get bored so easily. LOL!

Today's WO:
Warm up with ICE LIS
Run 2.5 mile TM intervals.

I haven't hit the pavement for runs in a long time. I prefer trails but no one to run with these days. With all the weird crap going on I am nervous now.

Yesterday afternoon I spent time with my Aunt. She taught me how to crochet. I am all butter fingers. LOL! This will take a long time for me to get the hang of.

Good morning,

I forgot to post last night. I did another workout yesterday. Ilaria Abs & Pushups DVD - Ilaria Montagnani. That one was intense.

Sherry - my kids will watch my dogs. Nice job on your run.

I will be back, not sure when? Have a great day and workout.

Way to to go Belinda! Great workouts yestesday. :) How are those abs and upper body doing after the second round?

Have fun in NY! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.