GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning!

6 mile run done, plus dog walk. Think today may be a good day to do clean up work inside the house.

Belinda - So good that you found something for your friend. That's great that you can do something nice for her. As for high impact, I don't mind it, but I'm just not that good at it or can sustain it. Kind of missing other things right now, but need to stick with my training schedule. The race reminded us that it's now less than 100 days away - so pressure to stick to schedule.

Off to get the things done that need getting done. Have a good one.

Good afternoon,

Just finished my workouts. I went with DH this doc appointment this morning. I did 10 Minute Solution 10 Minute Solution High Intensity Interval Training #4 - Rock Botton HiiT = 10 min. I like this one :) + Body Beast abs = 11 min and Body Beast Build: Beast Total Body = 38min. I really like Sagi workouts. I am sore all week long. Tomorrow I is rest day from BB. Starting up on Sunday with Tempo :)

Sherry - wow, on your 6 miler :) Nicely done! When is your race? I hear you on missing other workouts.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Happy Saturday!

8 miles done today, plus dog walk. It's about 68* and cloudy with a light breeze - almost heavenly for running, considering what it's been like lately.

Belinda - Great job on yesterday's wo's! How does BB work you that you are feeling sore? Do you think it's the reps, weight, different exercises? I have a feeling that BB is going in the keep pile. Enjoy today's rest day.

The weekend is here, and the week has gone by way too fast. Didn't get nearly the things done that I was hoping to - obviously I had a long list. Have a good one!

Good evening,

I did Jessica Smith 5 mile walk and 10 Minute Solution High Intensity Interval Training :5 - Ab HiiT = 10 min. I am so glad am done with the 10 MS High Intensity Intervals Training :D Body Beast is a different kinda of weight training. Very different from STS. You can read up on the BB site. And yes, I will keep the set :) WTG, on your run and dog walk today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

OMG! Tough the last 3 weeks for me. migraines for 2 and then a headcold. :/

Not doing much of anything.

Great job ladies on your runs and workouts etc.!

I hope to be back on Monday starting fresh.

Take care,
Heidi

Good morning,

This morning I did SoulSweat (dance workout) w/Lucy = 55 min. Nice sweat fest! Haven't done her workouts in a long time. Body Beast Tempo: Chest & Triceps = 49 min is done.

Heidi - I am so sorry to hear about your headaches. I thought you didn't check in because of work. Glad you starting to feel better.

Hallo Sherry.

I will be back later or tomorrow. Have a great day/rest day or workout.

Good morning!

3 mile run plus dog walk done. I'm hoping to get things done and get in some yoga later - if I can cross enough off my to-do list.

Belinda - Great job on your wo's, as usual. Are you keeping the 10MS's or did they go into the sell pile? Nice when you do a wo (SoulSweat) that you forgot how much you liked. Brings a smile to my face when that happens.

Heidi - So sorry about the migraines and the head cold. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Enjoy your day! Be back tomorrow.

Morning!

Yesterday I did a TM interval workout. Just 2.25 miles and started off with running but went right to walking it out instead. My energy is just too low still. 3.5-4.5

This morning: ICE MTB Muscle Meltdown for chest: warm up, 3 rounds and stretch. Shaking! Had to drop my weight from 12-10#.

Off to work shortly. I will try for another walk or bike later. Will see how my energy is.

Great job Sherry on your miles!

Belinda: Awesome job on your WO DVD mix. :)

Hello to Allee!

Have a great Monday!
Heidi

Good morning,

5 mile Walk outside and BB Bulk: Chest = 30 min is done.

Heidi - fantastic job on your workouts as well.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hi all!

Well, my time off is done, and today it was back to work. This is also a running rest day, but inspired a bit by Belinda, I dug up an old DVD - JM 30 Day Shred - and did L1. Considering I haven't been doing any weight work in weeks, I found the push-ups and arm raises quite challenging. Maybe I do need to add these shorter wo's on to my running days.

Heidi - Good job getting back with it. Slow is better than none, so do what you can when you can.

Belinda - Impressed with your walk outside then BB! Is DH doing this with you?

Hope you had a good one. Be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

Bulk: Back and PiYo Strength Intervals is done. I didi Bulk Legs yesterday.

Sherry - no, DH isn't doing my workouts. He is doing his own stuff. Great job on your workouts.

My internet is causing a lot of trouble. I try to check in later if not, tomorrow. Happy Hump Day, everyone

Hi all!

Didn't get a chance to report yesterday's run, which was 5 miles, the last mile at quite the pace due to a sudden downpour. I was completely drenched. Waiting for the heat to subside a bit again tonight - but the forecast isn't as bad.

Belinda - congrats on 135 DVD's! 150 is just around the corner.

Good afternoon,

Today I did BB Bulck : Arms and Beast abs is done. I also walked 5 miles.

Sherry - LOL, I only have 75 DVD's left to do. Not another 150? Who knows...maybe I will get that in this year? LOL! Nice job on your run yesterday. I don't know how you do it? The humidity would kill me :)

Hallo Heidi!!

I will be back tomorrow.

Hello,

No workout tuesday.

Yesterday:
TM interval run 2.65 miles
ICE mm back (feeling this today!)

Today:
SSOD spin: 5.10miles 20 min 3/24/13
BR Advanced Boot Camp day 1
ICE MM biceps: 2 rounds. OH MY! Shaking!

Still dragging from this cold I have had for a couple weeks now. :/ Stay well all!

Sherry: Awesome job on your run!

Belinda: LOL! Only 75 more to go? ;) Great job on your workout and 5 mile walk!

Hello to Allee!

Off to shower.
Have a great Thursday Ladies.
Heidi

Hi all!

Didn't get in a run last night - storms hit just about the time I was going to go, and I just couldn't bring myself to do the treadmill.

Tonight did 7 - still hot and humid, which is killing me. Not wishing for summer to be over already, but . . .

Belinda - I think your new goal should be to do every one this year - and at the pace you are going, I do think that is easily achievable. You are rocking it, lady!

Heidi - Good job getting back into it. It's ok to go a bit slower, but you are doing it!

Gotta shower and hit the sack. Hope you had a good one. Be back at it tomorrow.

Morning! Happy Friday to you all!

Quick post:

Sore in my upper all over! :) All good though.

Today:
ICE CLB Timesaver #6

Check back later...
Heidi

Good morning,

Today I walked 10 Miles and did BB Bulk: Shoulder. Shoulders are fried. I really like the plate twist move, never seen that one before.

Sherry - don't put crazy ideas in my head :p Just kidding! Maybe I will do that. Hope you get your run in today.

Heidi - good job with ICE CLB timesaver #6. I am sore all over too. It's all good.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout.

Happy Saturday!

Yesterday was a rest day, as I gave blood. Next time will have to wait until after the marathon.

Today we met friends for a 5/10K race. I walked most of the 5K, surprised at how I could get my hr up with just vigorous walking (fewer red blood cells can do that), but sprinted home because I had to run some. but I promptly needed a nap when I got home. Lol!

Heidi - Always sore when getting back, as body takes a bit longer to recover these days, eh?

Belinda - Ooh! Sounds like a shoulder wo I could enjoy. And you can do it - you are on a wicked pace.

Now to veg in front of the tv for a bit - that's about the energy level that I have right now. Hope you are relaxing, too.

Good evening,

DH and I went to a museum and a car show this morning. I just got my workout in. I did BB Bulk: Cardio. The intensity was very high, IMO! Had to take it down a notch :) I liked it. I also walked 2 miles.

Sherry - my HR goes up with vigorous walking, plus I burn as much as I would running. And my knees are thanking me. Good job today.

Now it's time to relax. Good night, everyone.

Good morning,

Amy Dixon Breathless Body 4 Going Strong = 58 min and PiYo Core is done. I also walked 4 miles.

That's it for me today.

Hope you all having a great Monday:) See you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.