GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Morning!

This week has been a struggle at work. OI my aching back.

No workouts for a couple days. Stayed home yesterday because of my back too. :/

This morning I was up early feeling better.
ICE chiseled upper is done!

Might add in a run later.

Great job ladies on your workouts/runs! :)

Off to get ready for a day of housework and cooking.

Have a great weekend!

Heidi

Hi all!

Already done with the exercise part of today's to-do list: cog walk, 3mile run, ballet class. Still have work around the house and grad parties, so I will be plenty exhausted by the end of the day.

Belinda - Love seeing the "done" on you list as you keep working through your collection. I am sure you are finding forgotten likes and favorites.

Heidi - Glad your back is better and you got a wo in, but don't push it.

Would like to keep sitting here, but need to get working. Be back tomorrow.

Good evening,

Today I did LS 5 mile walk.

Heidi - glad your back is feeling better. Good job yesterday.

Sherry - I sure do :D I still have way to many workout dvd's, lol

I have a doc appointment Monday morning. I will not check in until late afternoon/evening.

Good night.

Busy day: 6 mile run this morning, and RKS #1 this evening, plus dog walks, laundry, yard work and grad parties. Exhausted!

Belinda - 5 miles? How long is that wo? Just wondering the intensity level.

Waving Hi to Heidi!

That's it. Bedtime. See ya tomorrow.

Morning!

Yesterday: ICE core 2 and a TM run.
Out with my Mom all day. :)

Today of course my very busy Monday. Plan is ICE Boot Camp. Fingers crossed for this afternoon!

Sherry: Great job on your runs, yoga and RKS! I bet you are exhausted with all that has been going on lately.
Congrats again to your DD!

Belind: Nice job on your 5 mile walking WO! Wow!

My back issue comes and goes with the days lifting etc at work. It gets better if I get a days rest or two. Just annoying for sure.

Hello to Allee!

Have a great one! BBL
Heidi

Good evening,

Today I did LS Miracle 5 Mile walk, CXT D2: Phase 2 Push Circuit plus PiYo Sweat. I am done for today.I had a Dermatology appointment at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda today. I have to go back next Wednesday.

Sherry - the workout was 65 min. Not sure, if her workouts are really 5 miles? I do get lots of steps in :)

Heidi - Thank you!Nice job on your workouts as well.

I will be back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Happy Monday!

No run today - just a dog walk and RKS #2, plus more laundry and grocery run, 'cause I didn't get it all in this weekend with everything else.

Heidi - Hope you had a nice day with your mom. Empathy for your back. Telling myself that by working out, the aches are much less than they'd be if I wasn't doing anything, but some days . . . Did you get in bootcamp?

Belinda - I'll say your are done for today - that is quite the wo list. You don't need to do all 100 in a day! Hope all is well with your dr appt.

Now to finish up my to do list. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Hi girls,

Today I did LS Miracle 4 mile walk and I also walked outside w/DD. She walked in DC and I walked in WV, we both walked and talked the entire time on the phone :p It was like she was walking right next to me :) Last week DD made me buy headphones for my iPhone, so we could take walks together. LOL! I also did CLX Ab Burner = 10 min.

Maybe I will do PiYo later this afternoon?

Sherry - no, I don't need to do 100 in a day :p Just need to catch up! Great job on your abs and walk yesterday.

Heidi - hope you had fun day with your mom

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

4 mile run today plus dog walk. So happy to be getting in wo's and not feel stressed 'cause there's a hundred other things to do.

Belinda - How cute and thoughtful of your DD to want you to walk with her. You are so much better about getting in your ab work. I need to get better at that.

Right now DH is looking for races to keep us motivated until the marathon in October. Will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

Waving Hi to Heidi and Allee!

Hope you had a good one!

Hi girls,

Today I did LS Miracle Miles - 3 miles = 47 min + Chalean Extreme: : Phase 2 Push Circuit #2 and PiYo Buns. I am done for today. I really liked PiYo Buns. I defiantly felt the burn. Can't believe one of the girl in the video has 7 kids:D

Sherry - good job on your run. DD just broke up with her BF :( It's helping her to get over him:D

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Happy Wednesday!

3 mile run plus dog walk today, then a house full of college kids for the evening. Love it when they have their friends over. But can't say just teenagers anymore 'cause DS & friends are in their 20's. They're getting older, but not us, right?

Belinda - 7 kids? And she probably looks fabulous, right? Guessing she's much better with her diet. Sorry about your DD. Yes, she is probably liking talking to you lots right now.

Waving Hi to the rest.

Good night?

Hello and Good Morning,

Argh another one of those weeks where nothing is getting done in the way of workouts.

Sunday was the last day I did something.

Great job Sherry and Belinda on keeping up with your workouts. :)

No Sherry: We are getting younger because they are just catching up to us. HEHE :)

Belinda: Sorry to hear that your DD split with her boyfriend. It is hard at first for sure but keeping busy helps.

Hello to Allee!

Another busy day for me so that is that.
BB when I can.
Heidi

Good morning,

Powerstrike Vol.6 w/Ilaria Montagnana and LS Miracle Miles - 2 Miles is done. Maybe I add on PiYo later today?

Heidi - thank you :) Sorry about your busy week. Hope you find some you time soon.

Sherry - she looked like a model :) I couldn't believe she had 7 kids :(

I will be back later.

Hey girls,

I also did PiYo: ACCELERATED WORKOUTS: 1. Full Body Blast = 30 min. That one was fun and tough at the same time.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

Today's wo was a dog walk, then 4 mile run. Still struggling to fit in strength training, and it shouldn't be the hard without other things going on, but it sure is. Read these articles recently to help me get my act together, but still trying to figure out how to make it work for me and the time I have available. I have my running schedule for the next 18 weeks, so strength training needs to work around that.

https://www.girlsgonestrong.com/blog/strength-training/strength-training-endurance-athletes/

https://www.t-nation.com/training/tip-do-metabolic-resistance-training-not-cardio

https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/3-complexes-for-rapid-female-fat-loss

Heidi - I like that - we are getting younger 'cause they're catching up! Lol! I usually say I'm in denial that I'm getting older.

Belinda - Yay, you did add piyo on! Hope your DD is feeling a little bit better - it will just take time to mend her broken heart.

Time for rest. Be back at it tomorrow.

Good Morning!

Finally I did something for a workout this week and killed it!

ICE to the mat band work only
BodyRock workout with burn-out
A SSOD spin bike WO 30 min. (7/7/2013) Nice one! Sweated buckets. :)

At work so making it quick!

Sherry: I will take a look at those links this afternoon.
Like I tell my MIL KEEP MOVING! it keeps you young. :)
Great job on your run!

Belinda: My DD went through a break up from a relation over 8 years! She escaped to the islands to get away from it all. :) It took about 3-4 months to finally come to terms with it but she is doing well and is happy now.
Hugs to you DD!

Awesome job on your Piyo workout!

OK back to work.
Have a great Friday!
Heidi

Hey girls,

Just got my workout done :) I did LS Miracle 1 Mile walk (I also her mini LB/FB and LB workouts with the bands) + LS Leslie Sansone 5 BOOSTED MILES and Charlene Extreme Push Circuit #3.

Heidi - I am so sorry about your DD, glad she is doing better. I hope with time my DD will get over her BF :( I hope sooner than later, lol!

Sherry - I will check out those links this weekend. I am beat and done for today.

I am done for today. Good night.

Happy Saturday!

Very hot here. Started off with a dog walk, then a 3.5 mile run - was supposed to be 6, but blazing sun already. Might try to get in the rest tonight if it cools down near sunset.

Heidi - Yes - you got something in! I like doing the TTM work's in short sections, too! Maybe later today - at least the basement will be cool.

Belinda - Great wo choices yesterday! Your DD will be ok. We all now it just takes time.

Yard work planned for today - but may have to change that. Gotta get going on something. Have a good one.

Hi girls,

I did Cathe's ICE Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing Basic Premix: #6 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Muscle Meltdown - Triceps + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 86:54 + LS A Closer 2 mile walk.

Sherry - good job this morning.

Have a great Saturday and weekend, everyone.

Hope everyone had a Happy Father's Day. Relaxing day here, plus a 6 mile run - toughed it out even though it was hot - 90* which is hot for here. So exhausted from it that both DH and I took naps.

Belinda - That's a great premix. High five on doing something else after you got that one done.

That's it for today. Back at it tomorrow. Catch ya then.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.