CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Merry Christmas,

Rock'm Shock'm Kickbox and Jessica Smith 15 min Calorie Burn + Stnading abs is done.

I will be back for personals later.

Hi girls! Merry Christmas!!:D

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Balance = 41 Min
MV= 7.25
CB= 406

ICE Low Impact Sweat- TimeSaver #8 = 37 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 429

I thought I'd try a workout from ICE today and I really liked it. My only issue is there are no premixes for it workout manager, just lists the main workouts and bonuses individually. I hope they add prenuixes to the workout manger as well. Props and many thanks to Cathe and Crew for this workout.

Total calories burned= 835:)

Belinda- Nicely done today with ICE Rock'em Sock'em Kick box-(Love to know what you think about it) and Jessica Smith 15 Min Calorie burn and standing abs. Sounds like a great combo of workouts. Bravo for getting it done and on Christmas day no less. You go girlfriend, hgih fives. Now go have a blessed and wonderful Christmas Day.:);)

Debbie, Chris, & Roxie- Hello's and waves sending you all blessings and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas:);)

Nora

Hi girls! Merry Christmas!!:D

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Balance = 41 Min
MV= 7.25
CB= 406

ICE Low Impact Sweat- TimeSaver #8 = 37 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 429

I thought I'd try a workout from ICE today and I really liked it. My only issue is there are no premixes for it workout manager, just lists the main workouts and bonuses individually. I hope they add prenuixes to the workout manger as well. Props and many thanks to Cathe and Crew for this workout.

Total calories burned= 835:)

Belinda- Nicely done today with ICE Rock'em Sock'em Kick box-(Love to know what you think about it) and Jessica Smith 15 Min Calorie burn and standing abs. Sounds like a great combo of workouts. Bravo for getting it done and on Christmas day no less. You go girlfriend, hgih fives. Now go have a blessed and wonderful Christmas Day.:);)

Debbie, Chris, & Roxie- Hello's and waves sending you all blessings and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas:);)

Nora

Nora-they are not finished yet the premixes will be added aftet the holiday.

Merry Christmas,

Hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing Christmas. Mine was amazing, but I am glad it's over :D

This morning I did JS 30 min Fat Blaster.

Nora - I didn't even noticed? Maybe they will add all the premixes soon. How is Hammer & Chiseled different from all the other workouts you have? I mean, is it a must have or can you do without it? ICE Rock'em Sock'em Kick box was a lot of fun, but nothing you haven't seen. Like I said, still a lot of fun. For some reason I thought Amanda was the modifier? She wasn't really modifying a lot?

Roxie and Debbie - hope you had a wonderful xmas :)

I will be back later.

Hi girls!:)

Sorry for the late check in but had to take care of a blown out tire and errands. So I will now check in but skip personals.

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Metabolic Total Body - Time Saver # 3 Premix= 39 Min
MV= 8.25
CB= 439

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Hammer Conditioning= 31 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 275

Total calories burned = 714;)

That's all for now, I hope everyone is feeling fit and well and had a wonderfully blessed Christmas. Have a blessed weekend and I'll see ya at Monday's workout.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):D

Nora

Good Evening,

I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes this morning.

Belinda-that was nice of your DH to buy all your wish list workouts you will never get bored

Nora-sorry to hear about the tire good job with your workouts that is the other one I want

Good evening,

Today I did Jessica Smith 30 Day Walk Day 29 Toning walk + 15 Min Heathy Back. One more workout and I am done with her 30 Day rotation.

Roxie - it was very nice from DH :p I really have to stop adding more dvd's to my collection, lol. Good job on that walk yesterday.

Nora - nice mix of workouts yesterday. Great job! Hope you got that tire fixed.

Have a wonderful Sunday and workout, everyone.

I just finished a short workout today and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- 5 Boosted Miles- warm up + mile 2 + 3= 32 Min
MV= 7.20
CB= 315
walked a total of 2 miles.

The Master's Hammer and Chisel- 15 Min Leg Hammer= 19 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 195

Total calories burned= 510;)

Belinda- Great job with today's workout of Jessica Smith 30 Day Walk Day 29 Toning walk + 15 Min Heathy Back, nicely done!

Roxie- Great job yesterday on your 30 minute treadmill walk. WTG!!!

Belinda- I would say The Master's Hammer & Chisel is a complement to both 21 Day Fix/Fix Extreme and Body Beast. It feels like a step up from both of those. There is more of a strength componnet and I like that with lots of functional stuff. The Cardio aka Chisel part has an emphasis on metabolic based workouts and balance strength stuff. Yes its definitely more advanced. If you want a comparison its a nice advanced steps up from Body beast with more of a emphasis on cardio than in Body Beast. There is a likewise complement that this is more advanced steps up from 21 Day Fix Exteme by having stronger emphasis on strength. So yes it is different than any workouts I own. I love the time element its shorter and does a lot in a short amount of time, love that. If you are wanting a longer warm up time do what I do, I do a Leslie Sansone walking tape segment. I usually like to walk two miles for that and feel pretty warm and good for what is next. I know you have JS so do one of her walks first would be my recommendation. Thanks for the heads up about the premixes for ICE still being in added to workout manager. Have a blessed day!:);)

Chris and Debbie- I hope your both feeling great and had a wonderful and blessed Christmas!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing hugs:);):cool:

Nora

Good morning,

Today I will start STS W3 D31. I also will finish Jessica Smith 30 Day walk rotation today.

Nora - thanks for your review on H&G. I really appreciate it. I decided I am not gonna jump on that bandwagon. Every time I am getting ready to think about ordering more workout dvd's I go in downstairs in my basement and take a good look at all those dvd's that are sitting there for me to do:D Plus I can't start a thread about no buying and end up enabling myself or others, right? :p I really need to do this and say NO to more dvd's. I think my wallet will appreciate it too.

I will be back later.

Good Morning,

I did Leslie Sansone Walk Off Fat Fast 30 minutes.

Debbie-where are you?

Nora-I don't know how you can do so many of her workouts they are pretty boring.

Belinda-good for you for staying strong.

Hi everyone! It has been crazy here. Haven't had time to workout or log in here to update. I'm hoping to get few workouts in this week. My Christmas was good but I'm glad they are over.

I started an 8 week workout I made up myself some years ago. Last time I did it was in 2009. It's a split rotation working with drop sets and supersets. This is what I did today:

Back & Chest

1 minute rest between each set - no rest while doing the drop sets

Back
Barbell Rows:
55# - 3 sets/8 reps
Reverse Lateral Raise: 12's - 3 sets/10 reps
Dumbbell Pullover: 30# - 3 sets/12 reps
Dumbbell Pullover Dropset: 25#/22#/20# - 12 reps each no rest

Chest
Flat Barbell Press:
65# - 3 sets/8 reps
Dumbbell Flyes: 22's - 3 sets/10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 27's - 3 sets/12 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press Dropset: 25's/22's/20's - 12 reps each no rest

Was ok, not sure I'll like this workout that much. I'll try it for a couple weeks and then decide. I also walked on my treadmill for 1.5 miles.

Nice job on your workouts throughout the holiday, you guys are amazing!!!

Hi girls:)

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Total Body Hammer= 44 Min
MV=6.50
CB=390

Leslie Sansone - 5 Boosted Miles- Did only Mile 4= 15 Min I did this as a warm up before doing weights with MH & C
MV=7.20
CB=147

ICE- LIS- Timesaver premix #1= 20 Min
MV= 9.0
CB =? I can't get into workout manager to enter it.

Belinda- Nice workout today with STS W3 D31 and finish Jessica Smith 30 Day walk rotation. Nicely done girlfriend WTG!!! I hope your Christmas was Merry. Have a blessed day!:);)

Roxie- WTG with your Leslie workout today of Leslie Sansone Walk Off Fat Fast 30 minutes. I like to do her workouts are warm up to other workouts, or as recovery from injury or surgery, or as an extra day non workout day workout or bonus. The core of my workouts usually come from Cathe, MH & C, 21 Day Fix Extreme, or KCM. Those are my core or main parts of my workouts. I discovered when recoverying from surgery that Leslie's workouts helped relieve a lot of low back/glute pain on right side which is always tight and sore but doing a couple of walking miles with her seems to ease or eliminate that pain works well w hen other workouts do not have a long enough warn up tine so this fixes that too!;) Well done on your workout and go have a blessed day and I hope you are feeling better each day now.

Debbie- Nice workout rotation you cane up with. Awesome job on today's workout and getting it done, high fives!!!:D. Have a blessed and amazing day! :);)

Chris- I hope you had wonderful Christmas and are having fun with ICE.:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Hi ladies,

I am done with D31 and Jessica walk.

Nora - good job, girl.

Thanks Roxie :) I need to stay strong!!

Debbie - like your new rotation.

Have a wonderful evening.

Good morning,

Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet? I decided starting today, I will pick dvd's for the week rather following a rotation. I do need to reach my goal of *200*. I may do a week of Cathe, a week of Les Mill Pump, 21DF, 10PD.....a.s.o. Maybe I repeat that cycle until I done every dvd in each set? I will play with Ice but not a rotation at this time.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. BBL!

Good Morning,

No workout for me today going to meet my new grandson Kason Michael who was born at 8:35pm.

Belinda-have a good workout

Good morning,

I did ICE Metabolic Total Body = 48 min. Really liked it :)
I also did Muscle Meltdown - Chest 15 min + Bizzard Blast = 12 min. I also did Jessica Smith Walk On 21 Day Cardio Core walk = 30 min.

Roxie - Congratulations :) Have fun meeting and visiting your new grandson today :D

I will be back later. I probably will add some abs later.

Last edited:
Today I did Cardio Coach #1 and had a great workout. I went to Dick's yesterday to buy new running shoes and found an awesome pair by Brooks. Asked the stupid assistant to get them for me in a size 8.5 and I was happy, paid for them and went home. Showed my new shoes to my DH and when I took them out, both pairs were clearly worn already with dirt and dog poop - yes, dog poop - in the treads. OMG!!! So these idiots give me a USED pair of shoes. I will be taking them back and since I know I really like these shoes, I will be buying them online today.

Anyways, my workout was 36 minutes, I ran 2.38 miles and burned 256 calories.

Roxie - Congrats grandma!!! How exciting. Have fun today!!

Belinda - Your signature line is getting bigger and bigger!!! LOL!!!

Nora - Nice workout as usual!! How are you liking H&C? Do you think it's a series I would like? Is there a lot of cardio in it?

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Agility = 38 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 479

The Master's Hammer & Chisel - The Master's Cardio = 18 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 221

ICE- Boot Camp Circuit- Blizzard Blast = 12 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 147

ICE- Icy Core 1= 11 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Total calories burned= 922:cool::D

Roxie- BIG CONGRATS on the new GS Kason Michael. What a special amazing little miracles babies are, so nice to welcome them into the world. Wow, have a blessed and wonderful visit with your DD and new GS, as I'm sure it will be memorable. Take care and enjoy and share the news with us.:D:);):cool:

Belinda- Wow, girl you kicked butt today on your workouts with: ICE Metabolic Total Body = 48 min plus did bonuses of Muscle Meltdown - Chest 15 min + Bizzard Blast = 12 min, Jessica Smith Walk On 21 Day Cardio Core walk = 30 min. Wow, girlfriend that is so awesome well done and high fives on all that workout awesomeness. Now go have an awesome and energized blessed day,:);):D:cool:

Debbie- As always an amazing Cardio Coach workout today with Cardio Coach 1. Nicely done and Nice mileage and calorie burn, WTG and High 5's!:D:cool: Oh boy, bummer about the obviously icky and used shoes. I don't blame you for wanting to return them. Let me know what you think of Brooks and which one you got. I'm an Asics girl myself but have been curious about Brooks. Oh and on Master's Hammer & Chisel I think you would like it. It is a shorter pace than in Body Beast, but same great Beastly quality of thoroughness for muscle strength etc. This has the added benefit of more Cardio than Beast with Autum Calabrese being the Chisel to Sagi's Hammer. The Chisel workouts seem so far to be focused on functional , metabolic, balance typeworkouts. I do have muscle imbalances issues with MS effecting my right side so these are tough but addresses muscle imbalances everyone has so we can strengthen them and reduce chances of injury. I think you would like it but just know its a different deal and I think this strikes a perfect balance with cardio, strength, balance, and endurace. I'm enjoying the workouts even though I have killer fatigue I am fighting.

Chris- I hope all is well with you and you are feeling better. I hope your mom is doing better too! I bet your Christmas was awesome too. Please stope by and share. GO PATRIOTS!

Hugs, blessings, healing prayers and Congrats!:D

Nora

Good morning,

Plan for today is : STS D39 Legs and Jessica Smith Walk On 21 Day - Low Impact walk = 30 min.

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.