CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Hi!

I'm taking my time getting back to workouts, apparently! Haven't worked out since Wednesday!

Today I went back to Turbo jam and did Kickin' Core. It was fun and just enough to start back.

I would love to hear what you think of ICE and Hammer and Chisel workouts! I have ICE coming, but am curious about Hammer and Chisel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is my recovery week so I plan on doing two Cardio Coach workouts this week plus walking and stretching. So today I did Run Fit and had a great workout.

Workout was 52 minutes, I ran 3.73 miles (farthest yet with this workout) and burned 401 calories.

Funny, I compared this with the last time I did Run Fit and the calorie burn was weird. Last time I did this workout I ran 3.69 miles and burned 415 calories. How could I have ran farther this time and burned less? Doesn't make sense.

Anyways, had a great workout. My knees are feeling these though. I probably should just take a rest week. I will probably only workout Monday through Thursday and then take Friday until Monday off.

Good morning,

Today I did STS W2 D28 Chest & Back. I also did Jessica Smith Day 22 Toning walk + 15 min Healthy back.

Chris - good job on your workouts yesterday.

Debbie - enjoy your recovery week. Good job on that run.

Waving Hi to Roxie and Nora :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and feeling bushed so I will try to be brief.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Blasters- Advanced Walk= 32 Min walked 3 miles
MV= 7.0
CB= 306

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Cardio= 39 Min Good Stuff!
MV= 8.50
CB= 453

KCM 30MTF- Home Gym Intervals- Bonus Waistline only= 9 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 61

Total calories burned= 820;)

Chris- Hi!!!!:D So nice to see you here. I do think Tubo Jam Kickin' Core is fun. Good for you getting ICE, I'm waiting for mine to arrive. I did get The Master's Hammer & Chisel, I did get the basic kit then decided to order also the deluxe recently but just the dvds. I just started week 2 and I am enjoying it and so glad I got it. This so far is a great workout I love the combo of Sagi and weights and Autum and Chisel cardio/metabolic stuff. I think you have both Body Beast and Autum's 2 21 fix and Extreme. I would say its very much in line with both of those but more comprehensive because its both which is an amazing fit, I love it. You can check out my check ins last week if you want to know more basically there are I think two workout that are 44 min Max or less. So nothing longer than that. Its all good, and fun. Take care and let me know what you think of ICE. How are you feeling? Better? How's your mom? Have a blessed day and Merry Christmas;):) Go Patriots!!!

Debbie- Now starting a recovery week, good for you. Nicely done on your Run Fit workout today. Bravo on your 3.73 Miles and 401 Calorie burn, way to kick butt on that workout girlfriend, high fives!! Go have a blessed day and glad your taking a recovery week and planning on a couple of cardio coach workouts and stretching. Sounds like a great plan, have a good rest and Merry Christmas!:):D

Belinda- WTG with today's workout of STS W2 D28 Chest & Back. I also did Jessica Smith Day 22 Toning walk + 15 min Healthy back, sounds amazing. You know how to put together and rock a great workout, high fives and awesome job girlfriend. Have a blessed day and Merry Christmas.

Roxie-Hi h0w are you feeling? Better I hope. Get your rest and take it easy, just enjoy the rest and take time to enjoy the holiday season, Merry Christmas and have a blessed day. ps. How is that GS doing? Permission to brag, LOL!!

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers,;):):D:cool:

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Start Here Workout 1 than spent the day watching the GS again.

Debbie-good job with your workout

Nora-he is a rambunctious 3 year old and he can be a hand full but I love the little guy

Belinda-good job with your workout my new ones are here but I haven't had time to look at them yet.

Roxie, my dvd's just arrived but the case is broken :) I heard a rattle before I open it :( I already contacted Nancy from customer service. Nice job on your workout.

Hi Roxie! Yes, I've been wearing my jeans for a couple of months or so now. I think I started back to jeans after a couple of weeks or so. Just whenever it was feeling ok. My incisions were all just below where bra hits in front so there was no discomfort aroundm waist. Good to hear about your sweet little GS.

Hi Roxie! Yes, I've been wearing my jeans for a couple of months or so now. I think I started back to jeans after a couple of weeks or so. Just whenever it was feeling ok. My incisions were all just below where bra hits in front so there was no discomfort aroundm waist. Good to hear about your sweet little GS.

Nora-mine is in the belly button and two on the panty line.

Good Morning,

I did To The Mat no stability ball premix and also skipped some of the moves and I have to say this is going to be my go to for legs can't wait to do the whole thing.

Good morning,

Today I did Jessica Smith 30 Day Walk D22 Fat Blaster = 30 min + Cindy Whitmarch Incredible ABS Volume 1 #2 ab = 20 min.

Roxie - good job this morning.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chise- Max Hammer Strength= 37 Min
MV= 6.25
CB= 316

X10-X42= 42 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 510

Total calories burned= 826:)

Roxie- Wow I can see how incisions there could be more bugged by stuff. I see you tried out ICE to The Mat today, awesome. I will have to give that a try. I appreciate the review. Great job on the workout today and please take it easy, rest and heal up. Now go have a wonderful blessed day and Merry Christmas!;):cool:

Belinda- High fives on your workout today with Jessica Smith 30 Day Walk D22 Fat Blaster = 30 min + Cindy Whitmarch Incredible ABS Volume 1 #2 ab = 20 min. Wow, that sounds so awesome. I so want to get Jessica's 30 day workout set. We'll see what happens. :);) Now that you are feeling fit and fabulous go have a blesse day, and Merry Christmas.:);)

Hello's and waves to Chris and Debbie- I wish you both to have a blessed and wonderful day, Merry Christmas!:cool:;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):cool:

Nora

I forgot to post my workout, I walked on my treadmill for 3 miles. Nothing major. My knees are bugging me a bit this week.

Nice workouts everyone!

Good morning,

I will do D38 Legs and Jessica Smith walk.

Nora and Debbie - nice job yesterday.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Today I walked on my treadmill for 2 miles and did Yoga Stretch. OMG do I need to do that a fewmore times. My muscles are so tight. I may do that one again tomorrow morning.

Have a great day and great workouts!!!

Good Morning,

I had a long night oldest DD sent s message that she was having contractions so they were headed to the hospital dropped GS with youngest DD so I was waiting to see if I neede to go up but after monitoring her for an hour they sent her home, I am headed up tonight to stay just in case. I walked on the TM this morning for 30 minutes.

Debbie-stretching is always good.

Belinda-good job with your workout

Hi girls!:)

I just finished working out and will now check in. I have a doctor's appointment so I won't have time for personals other than to say I hope today finds you all in good health feeling fit and more Fab than yesterday and to have a blessed day!:);)

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Blasters- Tummy Trimmers + Lower Body Blast= 23 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 220

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Agility= 38 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 467

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- The Master's Cardio= 18 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 221

Total calories burned= 908;):cool:

Merry Christmas everyone!:D;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Hallo girls,

I also did Karen Voight Full Body stretch. I needed that stretch.

Debbie - I am confused on the Karen Voight Full body Stretch? Or does it have shorter workouts? I never got a review to what's really on the dvd.

Have a wonderful evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.