CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

I had my implant done yesterday and it went well but was very nerve racking when he was doing it. Although I was numb and didn't feel a thing, I knew what he was doing and that was really getting to me for some reason. My HR was sky high for a little while there. But it only look about 20 minutes so it was really no big deal. Today it's sore but hardly that which shocks me. I mean, the man drilled a hole in my gum and jaw bone and I'm in no pain. Too weird.

So he told me to take it easy for a few days, no running or lifting until Monday. I walked on my treadmill for 3 miles and broke a sweat. Took 63 minutes, burned 335 calories ad went 7588 steps. Happy with that, easy day!!

Belinda - So others are complaining about the music too? It's not just me? I just sometimes think I'm getting older, love my 80's music and hate all the new crap that is out now in which they call music. Sorry but Beyonce is NOT music, she is noise. And so is all the other singers like that. I just don't like it. And Cathe's new workouts are full of "noise". Of course, this is just my opinion. I draw the line at Pink and she is even getting to be a bit much lately. Hope you are feeling better today!

Roxie - You will love the workouts, it's the music I have issues with (obviously). LOL!!! Great job with your workout yesterday!!!

Nora - Upper Body was tough and I am feeling it today, especially my shoulders. Premixes look good and will help when I don't have much time to workout or just want to do one body part or two. Good job with your workout yesterday!!!

Jodi - I had no idea anyone else was complaining about the music, I thought it was just me. LOL! Glad I'm not alone. Cathe has to remember that most of her followers are her age (50's) and we just don't care for that kind of music. I shouldn't speak for everyone, but it seems most people are feeling the same way. Oh well, they are still excellent workouts.

Good morning,

Workout is done. I did 21 DF Dirty 30 (I switched workouts today) and walked.

Debbie - no it's not just you :( I guess, I have to play my own music. I also read there a problems with premixes and the speed of the exercises ? Like I said, I have to play with the workouts next week.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hi all!

For my "rest" day today I did Yoga Relax. Such an awesome stretch. I really need to work on flexibility more.

I still have not gone by work to pick up the new DVDs. Maybe today? I really have an aversion to going near work when I don't have to. Haha! From the comments I've been reading, people seem to be enjoying the workouts but some don't like the music and the speed of the exercises, just as Belinda mentioned. I guess I'll reserve judgment until I try them. I know I'd rather go slower and lift heavier, so that is why I'm loving Phase 3 of STS. Oh well, one more week of STS, then a recovery week, and then on to the new workouts.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's check in:

BodyRockTV- HiiT Max Workout# 13 Kiler KB Abs= 16 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 175

Core De Force- MMA Speed = 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Round 2= 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Total calories burned = 975:)

I must have hurt my neck wednesday's S&S workout and Mondays also. I have a big bruise on my neck from Mondays workout and on wednesday my neck muscles were really sore and tight making my neck ripe for unpleasantness last night making it difficult to sleep or turn head etc... I did what I could to relax neck and ease swelling and after using heated corn pillow to loosen things up I was able to workout and loosen things up a bit moving carefully avoiding weights today. I'm still quite sore and uncomfortable so I will take it easy.

Debbie- Wow, I forgot about the thing with your tooth, so glad that went well, phew! No pain today, high fives!!! :D Glad you followed your doctors guidelines as to when you could workout,. Nice job of getting in a treadmill walk and working up a nice sweat. WTG on your workout and more importantly WTG on all going well with your procedure!!:);):D Now go and have a beatuiful blessed Friday!:):cool::D Happy New Year!

Hello's, Waves & Hugs to: Chris, Roxie, Belinda and Jodi- I hope all is well and wish you all a very Happy New Year.

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon

I will report my workout later just heard some are complaining there is a sermon on one of the new workouts anyone have that problem

Good Evening,

I did KCM Body Design Leaner Lower Body good short workout. Tomorrow we celebrate GS's first birthday hard to believe it.

Debbie-good job today

Belinda-good job on your workout

Nora-awesome job

Jodi-go get those new workouts

Good Evening,

I did KCM Body Design Leaner Lower Body good short workout. Tomorrow we celebrate GS's first birthday hard to believe it.

Debbie-good job today

Belinda-good job on your workout

Nora-awesome job

Jodi-go get those new workouts

I picked them up this afternoon! The first thing I did was pop in the upper body one...no sermon for me!

Roxie, good job on your workout. A year already for your GS. Time certainly does fly by!

Hi girls, Happy New Year!:D

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1- My Short Mix+= 23 Min( Warm up, SS1,Challenge2, SS2, Cool Down,Coaches Notes = 24 Min
Distance= 2.02 Miles
MV= 9.0
CB= 295
Distance= 2.02

ICE TTM Legs & Glutes- Timesaver #7= 23 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 188

Total calories burned = 483:)

That's it for me today, have a blessed day and a safe and healthy New Year!:);)

Hello's blessings and Happy & Healthy New year to: Chris, Roxie, Debbie, Belinda, and Jodi:):D All you ladies Rock!!:);)

Blessings,

Nora

Hi girls,

21 DF cardio fix and walk is done.

Did you guys preview Ramped Up Upper Body? Apparently the distributor messed up and some of the RU dvds have a pastor preaching on it. I need to checked mine :(

Happy New Year!!!

Hi girls!:) Happy New Years!

I just finshed today's workout and will now do a quick check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Amped Up Cardio- Combined Workouts No Drills= 44 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 511

That's it for me today, everyone have a blessed day and a very Happy New Year!:);)

Hugs and blessings to all!:D

Nora

Hi everyone!

Today from S&S I tried Cardio Slam and the Bonus Abs. Really enjoyed the cardio, a good mix of high and low intensity. I'm on the fence about the Abs. It seemed to really bother my neck at times. I'll be trying it again to get a better feel for it.

I hope all of you are enjoying the new year!

Good Afternoon,

I did a 30 minute walk on TM to start my new year haven't slept well the last two nights my head hurts and today the vertigo that I just got cleared up hit again but I think it's due to the lake of sleep.

Jodi-good job today. I previewed Ramp Upper body and it looks good no sermon.

Nora-good job today.

Hi girls,

Today I did 21 DF yoga fix and walked.

Jodi - good job today.

Roxie - nice job as well.

Nora - great job today.

Good night, everyone.

Hello ladies!

Today I did STS Disc 35, Plyo Legs. My quads were a little sore from Cardio Slam yesterday so I am really feeling my legs now.

I also did the STS Extended Stretch and Standing Pilates for Abs from JS on YouTube.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hey girls,

21 DF TB Fix and walk is done.

BTW,last week we got done with the flooring in the basement.

Jodi - good job this morning.

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Hi girls!:)Happy New Year!!!

Here's today's w0rkout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout #14 Calorie Burn Fat Fast= 15 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 174

Strong & Sweaty- Ramped Up Upper Body- Timesaver # 11 Back & Chest= 38 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 389

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Total calories burned= 1,059:D

Belinda- Congrats on getting the flooring finished.:D:cool: High fives on your workout today with 21 DF TB Fix and walk. :);):D Have a blessed day.:);):D

Jodi- Wow, that was an awesome workout you did today with STS Disc 35, Plyo Legs. Plus STS Extended Stretch and Standing Pilates for Abs from JS on YouTube. Nicely done today, now go and have a blessed day!:);)

Hello's and waves to- Chris- I will be keeping you and your mom in my prayers. Debbie- wishing you blessings and a great day. Roxie- I hope you are doing well and having fun, Jodi- your off getting fit and fab with your workouts, that is awesome. Have a blessed day everyone!

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Today I walked on my treadmill or 3 miles. Been a lazy couple of days so needed to get something done today. I pulled my upper back and it was really hurting Saturday and Sunday, finally almost gone but didn't want to push it today. Tomorrow is back to normal with work and all, sad that the holidays are already over. :(

Walked for 60 minutes, went 3 miles, burned 318 calories and went 7327 steps. HR was 83 average, 108 maxe

Went to see Rogue One today, great movie. Seen Passengers last weekend and that was good too. Watched The Accountant at home last night and that was a REALLY good movie. Ben Affleck is in it.

Happy New Years Everyone!!!

Good Afternoon,

I only worked half a day today so came home and did Cathe Lean Legs and Abs TS #2 but skipped the floor work still dizzy.

Debbie-good job doing something today.

Nora-nice workouts

Belinda-yay on the floor

Jodi-good job today

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.