CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi ladies!

Today I did STS Disc 29, Plyo Legs and STS Extended Stretch.

I've got my calendar, the DVDs are on the way...I want to do the January rotation, I want to do Jen's latest Cathe Live rotation, I also want to do the December rotation...new DVDs for the Fit Tower will be coming soon...2017 is going to be a Cathe year for me! So excited!

Everyone rocked it today! Great job!!

Good Evening,

StudioSweat Hip Hop Spin this morning. I am losing my motivation to workout I just want to stay in bed where it is warm. Good job everyone

Today I did the Ripped Hiit Lift It, Hit It Back, Bi's & Shoulders. This is a TOUGH workout. Wow, I went down in weights from the last time I did this (which was June 2) because my upper back left side is bothering me again. It's been hurting when I get up in the morning but once I start moving around it isn't so bad. Really weird.

This is what I did:

BACK
On Arm Row:
25# - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Barbell Underhand Rows: 25# - 15 reps
Finisher - Power Band Pulls - 20 reps

Pullovers: 25# - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Barbell Overhand Rows: 30# - 20 reps
Finisher - Supine Band Pulls - 20 reps

One Arm Angle Row: 25# - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - One Arm Band Pulls: 20 Reps

Rear Delt Flies: 12's - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - One Arm Band Pulls: 20 Reps

Prone Rear Delt Flies: Skipped
Finisher - T-Band Pulls: Skipped

BICEPS
Barbell Curls:
25# - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Dumbbell W's: 8's - 20 reps

Concentration Curls: 15# -3 sets/12/10/10 reps; 15#
Finisher - Barbell Crazy 8's: 25#
You all know I do not like concentration curls, they hurt my elbows for some odd reason so I go light on them.

Simultaneous Hammer Curls: 15's - 1 set/10 reps; 12's - 2 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Barbell Crazy 8's: 20#
By the time I got to the Crazy 8's my bi's were toast. I will feel this tomorrow for sure.

This is one of Cathey's harder workouts, I liked it. :)

Also walked 1.5 miles on my treadmill.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRockHiiT TV- HiiT Max- #6- Full Body Blast = 19 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 246

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Total calories burned= 757:)

Belinda- WTG on your workout today of 21 DFX Upper Fix and an hour long walk. That is awesome way to get it done today. Now go and have a blessed day. I bet your floors are awesome!:);)

Hello's & waves to: Chris, Debbie, Roxie, and Jodi - Have a blessed day and Merry Christmas!:):D

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Strength and Stamina 2 Sets with KB Swings.

Debbie-good job today so excited for the new workouts.

Nora-good job today.

Belinda-good job with 21 Day Fix

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live High Energy Kickboxing.

Also, from JS on YouTube I did:

1-mile Express Abs Walk
Quick Cardio Fat Blast
13-Minute Standing Abs

Debbie-that RWH workout is one of my favorite. Good job!

Belinda-good job with 21DF and your walk.

Nora-good job with your workouts today.

Roxie-good job with KCM.

Well, my biceps and back are totally sore this morning. I haven't felt like this in a long time. Feels great!!!

Today I did Run Fit and really felt like I was having a hard time with it. I thought when I'd look back at other time I did this workout I'd see at least a .25 mile drop. But nope, this workout looks like it was even a bit better than the last time I did it. Weird because I really felt like it was kicking my butt. However, I did push myself so maybe that's why. My FB showed my HR didn't get above 121 bpm but my treadmill show I was at 169 at one point, which I believe. I felt like I was at 169. So frustrating that my FB can't clock me above 121. I'd complain to FB but I know people already have.

Workout was 52 minutes, ran 3.52 miles, burned 334 calories (TM showed 468) and went 7039 steps. Woo hoo!!!!

Roxie - I know what you mean about not wanting to get out of bed to workout. I'm with you on that one!!! Maybe the new workouts will help us.

Nora - Nice workout yesterday!!! You rocked it once again!!! Hope you have a great day!!

Belinda - Nice job on your workout as well. How is the floor coming?

Jodi - You did some cool workouts yesterday. I should check out Cathe's live stuff. Maybe for the New Year I will.

Hi girls!

Just a quick check in b efore heading out the door.

here's today's workout:

BodyRockTV HiiT Max-#7 Full Body Fat Burn= 20 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 259

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength= 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Total calolries burned= 664:D

Have a blessed day everyone and Merry Christmas!!!:):D

Hugs & Blessings

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did STS Disc 30, Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps and a 30-minute Power Interval Walk from JS on YouTube.

Everyone did such great workouts today! Great job!!

The new workouts are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. They are being delivered to my work, and after tomorrow I'll be off for two weeks. I really don't want to go back just to pick the DVDs up, but I will if I have to!

Today I did the Ripped Hiit Lift It, Hit It Chest, Shoulders & Triceps but only did the Shoulders portion. This was a great workout really like this shoulder routine.

This is what I did:

SHOULDERS
Barbell Overhead Press:
25# - 3 sets/10 reps
Superset w/
Upright Rows: 25# - 3 sets/10 reps
Finisher - Scarecrows: 5's/3's - 15 reps - These burned like crazy!

Alternate Lateral Raise: 8's - 3 sets/10 reps
Superset w/
Front Raise: 12# - 3 sets/10 reps
Finisher - Lateral Raise w/Rotation: 3's - 15 reps - These also burned like crazy!!

Then I did the Bonus Ab workout from the new DVD's I just got yesterday, very cool ab workout. I had to stop on some of the exercises because it was putting a strain on my upper back area, but for the most part, was able to do it all. It's a great ab workout. Looks like it is on each of the DVD's but I'm thinking it's the same workout.

Also walked on my treadmill for 1.5 miles.

I probably won't be back now until after Christmas so I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Have fun with your families and eat lots!!!

Hi girls! Merry Christmas!!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Round = 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Core De Force- MMA Speed = 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

BodyRock TV- HiiT Max- #8 Killer Core = 19 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 220

Total calories burned= 1,020 Boy I am really feeling whooped. Oh I did get my new Cathe's Strong and Sweaty yesterday, who hooo!!!
That's if for me today girls, have a blessed and wonderful day and Christmas.

Hugs & blessings:D

Nora

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Spin Legs and Lungs 30 minutes 7.1 miles 260 calories burned. No new workouts today. Going to my youngest DD's for Christmas with my grandbabies. I hope you all have a merry Christmas.

Hi girls! Merry Christmas!!!

I wanted to workout today but doesn't look like I will be able to with Christmas Eve and family stuff. Unless I can get back in early enough to do an workout, but not planning on it.

I hope everyone's Christmas plans are filled with love, peace, joy and laughter. Have a blessed Christmas. Merry Christmas!!!

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi all!

Today I did STS Disc 31, Chest & Back. Normally this would be a Sunday workout, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get one done tomorrow

Well, Merry Christmas to me :rolleyes:...someone stole my debit card information and spent $800 online a couple of days ago. :mad::mad: I should be able to get the money back from my bank, but I'm still really mad about it. Really puts a damper on the holiday for me. :(:(

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

My internet was down yesterday :(

Jodi - the same thing happened a few years ago to my DD :( I am so sorry you have to go through this.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.