CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. Its so cold here I think it was 18 degrees when I woke up this morning. Its warmed up to 28 degrees. I need to build a fire in our wood stove its chili in here so I will skip personals today, sorry.

Here's today;s workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1- My Short Mix+= 23 Min( Warm up,Ch 1, SS1, 1,Challenge2, Cool Down = 25 Min
Distance= 2.10 Miles
MV= 9.0
CB= 307
Distance= 2.10 Miles

Core De Force- MMA Mashup = 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Strong & Sweaty Ramped Up Upper Body- Timesaver #7 Double shoulders= 23 Min
MV= 7.30
CB= 229

Total calories burned= 849:cool::);)

Ok girls have a super Saturday workout or rest day and embrace it and have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings to: Debbie, Chris, Roxie, Belinda and Jodi!:):D

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Pure Barre's Sculpted Abs Volume One. I had forgotten how challenging barre work can be!

Nora, it's incredibly cold down here in Mississippi too. In the 20's with ice and snow still on the ground from yesterday. Brrrr!

Good Afternoon,

I did StudioSweat Spin Quick Calorie Crusher with Brooke then Crunchless Abs from Fitness Blender. It is 22 here with a windchill of 13.

Nora-cold everywhere good job today

Jodi-good job today.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. I worked out than I got ready, I needed a birthday gift for my daughter in law. She love Kate Spade purses :) DH and I went to a new outlet that just open close DC (one the belt-way). Beautiful outlet. I actually made out the store without buying a new purse for myself :) All those sale prices are temting to say the least:D I need to use what I already own.

I did 21DF Dirty 30 and Strong & Sweaty Giant Sets. I like Giant Sets, nothing new but fun :)

Roxie - nice job yesterday.

Jodi - good job on your barre workout. I have to pull that one out soon.

Nora - good job yesterday as well.

We are going to celebrate DS's wife birthday today in DC.

Have a great day and workout.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in briefly and go build a fire to keep warm.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF Body Design- Yoga Flow= 14 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 48

ICE- TTM- Timesaver #4 No Floor work-Only stability ball & Band exercises= 33 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 270

Total calories burned= 318;)

H ave a blessed day girls and keep warm:D:);)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Cardio Boxing + Metabolic Conditioning and Met Con 5 from JS on YouTube.

We barely made it over the freezing mark today here in Mississippi. By Tuesday it will be in the 70's. Now that's more like my kind of winter!

Hope everyone is having a warm Sunday!

Good Evening,

I did a 30 minute walk on the treadmill today and that is about it. We got into the 40's today but the wind is blowing.

Jodi-I can't believe the temperatures you are having that is just crazy.

Nora-good job today. I sit with a blanket wrapped around me the furnace just can't keep up.

I have meetings all day today so I wanted to get in a good treadmill workout so I can hit my 10K steps. I did Cardio Coach 5 and had a great workout. I don't do this one much because it has 3 - 4 minute hill climbs and I'm not a big fan of hill climbs, but sometimes I like doing it. So I decided to do it.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.35 miles, burned 338 calories (TM said 514) and wet 7118 steps. Shouldn't be hard to hit 10K despite the meetings today. :)

Happy workouts everyone!!! Jodi - 70 degrees!!! Holy crapola!!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock- HiiT Max Workout# 18 Bosu Bubble Butt =10 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 123

21 Day Fix Extreme- Plyo Fix= 30 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 360

Strong & Sweaty- Cardio Slam- TS # 6= 18 Min
MV= 8.90
CB=219

Strong & Sweaty Total Body Giant Sets- Timesaver # 5 = 35 Min
MV= 7.40
CB= 354

Total calories burned= 1,056:);):D

Debbie- WTG with Cardio Coach Vol.5 nicely done today. Nice stats for today's workout 54 minutes, ran 3.35 miles, burned 338 calories (TM said 514) and wet 7118 steps. You go girlfriend bravo, now go have an amazingly blessed day!:D:)

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I started StudioSweat's 4 week challenge so I have to do 3 sprin workouts a week for 4 weeks. I did StudioSweat Spin Building Blocks 36 minutes 8.5 miles 296 calories burned.

Hi ladies!

Back to work for me today. Yuck! At lunch I did a 1-Mile Express Interval Walk from JS on YouTube. After work I did Cathe Live Total Body Band & Glide.

Everyone did amazing today!

Today I did the upper body only premix of Giant Sets. Had a great workout, this is an intense workout. I went heavier than Cathe or same as Cathe today:

Shoulder Overhead Press: 15's - 16 reps
Upright Rows: 15's - 16 reps
Rear Delt Flys: 12's - 16 reps
Incline Front Raise/Archs: 8's - 6 reps each exercise
Seated Lateral Raise: 8's for the first set of 4 and 5's for the 2nd set of 4

One Arm Row: 30# - 16 reps
Pullovers: 30# - 16 reps
Chest Fly on the Ball: 25's - 12 reps
Incline Press on the Ball: 25's - 16 reps
Push Ups

Seated Overhead Extensions: 25# - 16 reps
Close Grip Bench Press on Ball: 12's - 16 reps (should have used 15's)
Lying Extensions on the Ball: 12's - 16 reps
Seated W-Curls: 15's - 12 reps
Incline Hammer Curls: 15's - 12 reps
Hammer Curls w/Twist: 12's - 12 reps (she does preacher curls, those hurt my elbows

Workout was 34 minutes, 84 avg. HR/151 Max, 105 calories burned.

Walked 1 mile on treadmill as well.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

ood morning,

PHA Training and walk is done. DH hurt his shoulder, 21 DF is on hold right now.

Debbie - nicely done this morning. How do you like the cardio in S&S?

Jodi - nice job with your walk and Cathe Live Total Body Band & Glide yesterday.

Roxie - have fun with your 4 week challenge and good job on your spin workout yesterday.

Nora - good job as always.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. I'm having an MS fatigue day so I'm struggling to do this and will skip personals today, sorry.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout # 19 Surfer Sexy in 2 Moves= 10 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 123

21 Day Fix-Upper Fix Extreme= 34 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 325

Core De Force- MMA Power = 47 Min
MV= 8.25
CB= 529

Total calories burned = 977:);)

Great job on your workouts today-Debbie and Belinda. WTG!!

Have a blessed day!

Hugs and Blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did Ice Upper Body Standing again this morning I didn't sleep well and wasn't in the mood but I got it done. It was a beautiful day here upper 50's but we are expecting freezing rain all weekend the weather in Kansas is crazy.

Belinda-good job today.

Debbie-thanks for the upper body idea I wanted to do Giant Sets this morning but just wasn't feeling it.

Nora-I hope you feel better tomorrow

Hi ladies!

Today at lunch I did a 1-Mile Turkey Trot from JS on YouTube. After work I did Cathe Live Hard Strikes Low Impact Boxing. Al was in the house again! Woohoo!!

Debbie-great job this morning! I can't wait to start experimenting with the new series.

Belinda-that's too bad about DH's shoulder. Hope it's better soon.

Nora-great job today. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Roxie-good for you getting it done even when you didn't want to.

Today I did Cardio Coach 1. Didn't sleep hardly at all last night. We had such high winds here I was actually scared and I don't get scared with weather. We had 60 mph winds, lost power around 11:30 p.m. and had branches and things like that hitting out house and falling to the ground. Crazy stuff. Power came back on at 2:30 a.m. and it was freezing in our house by then. Not fun. Almost didn't workout but thought what the heck, I didn't sleep, may as well get up.

Had a good workout. Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.38 miles, burned 240 calories (TM said 325) and went 4934 steps. Avg. HR was 115 and max was 160.

Also did the Bonus Abs from S&S. Love that workout but there are a couple exercises I don't do because they are uncomfortable for me.

Belinda - I have not done nor watched any of the cardio workouts from S&S yet. I need to at least watch them.

Great workouts everyone!!! Have a great one today as well!!

Good morning,

Today's workout was cardio of choice, I ended up doing FitnessBlender Butt and Abs Tabata Workout - Fat Blasting Cardio Interval Workout + a long walk. FitnessBlender was fun, I will add more of their workouts to my mix.

Debbie - you really having lots of fun with Cardio Coach workouts. Good for you! I need to pull mine out one of those day's. LOL, you need to at least watch the cardio in S&S :) I agree about the bonus ab in S&S :( I ended up doing my own thing too. So far, I don't have any back problems in a long time. Like to keep it that way.

Jodi - good job yesterday and thanks about DH. He had mayor surgery last year, once in a while he feels it.

Roxie - good job getting your workout in yesterday.

Nora - good job.

See you all tomorrow. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.