CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I just finished my recovery workouts today and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 4- Cardio Interval Abs= 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

Core De Force- Active Recovery = 21 Min
MV= 6.75
CB= 194

Total calories burned = 358

That's it for me today, Go have a blessed day everyone!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:D

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did STS Disc 25, Chest and Back, and a 10-minute Standing Abs workout from JS on YouTube.

Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday!

I am back to lifting so today I did Xtrain Burn Sets - Chest & Back. Had a great workout. I went a little lighter than the last time I did this workout because I don't want to irritate my upper back again.

CHEST
Dumbbell Press: 25's - 2 sets/10 reps
Dumbbell Press: 25's - 14 reps (to failure)

Dumbbell Flies: 20's - 2 sets/10 reps
Dumbbell Flies: 20's - 1 sets/15 reps (to failure)

Incline Dumbbell Press: 25's - 2 sets/10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 25's - 1 sets/12 reps (to failure)

Push-Ups: 16 reps

BACK
One Arm Row:
25# 2 sets/10 reps
One Arm Row: 25# 14 reps (to failure)

Double Arm Row: 20's - 2 sets/10 reps
Double Arm Row: 20's - 12 reps (to failure)

Seated Rear Delt Flyes: 12's - 2 sets/10 reps
Seated Rear Delt Flyes: 12's - 15 reps (to failure)

Skipped the burn set for back.

I also walked on a 3% incline on my TM for 1 mile.

Hope you all have a great workout! Nice job this weekend with your workouts.

Good morning,

I did 21 DF Total Body Cardio + 1 mile walk + pilates.

Christmas tree is up :) glad that is done. Tonight we putting down the floor in my basement/gym :)

Have a great Monday, everyone.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Core De Force- MMA Power = 47 Min
MV= 8.25
CB= 529

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Total calories burned = 1,025:):D

Great job on all your workouts done today:):D. I could barely move this morning and walking was not something I could do ths morning. I had to use a corn pillow that was heated to relax right glute and low back. After doing that I could walk aronmd with only minor residual pain. I worked out and modified and can move around better now. I hope you all have a blessed day!

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Debbie, Roxie, Belinda and Debbie.

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today at lunch I did a 1-Mile Interval Walk from JS on YouTube.

After work I did Cathe Live Hi-Lo Cardio & Core and a 15-Minute Cardio Party from JS on YouTube.

Debbie-great job with your weights!

Belinda-good luck wth the flooring!

Nora-sorry to hear you're in some pain. Get some rest!

Today I walked on my treadmill, didn't feel like running. I walked 2.62 miles on a 5% incline. Had an ok workout, didn't break much of a sweat and it seemed my HR didn't get up that high. Oh well. I still burned some good calories.

Workout was 52 minutes, walked 2.62 miles, burned 289 calories and went 6296 steps.

Nora - I hope you feel better today. Is the pain/soreness from working out or from MS?

Belinda - Your basement sounds like it's coming along. I bet you can't wait until it's done!!!

Jodi - Nice workouts yesterday!

Roxie - Hope all is well with you!

Chris - Where you be, girl???

Last edited:

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Core De Force- MMA Plyo= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Core De Force- MMA Plyo= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Total calories burned= 958:cool::)

I'm now done with Core De Force my 30 days is done. Phew! It was fun and challenging especial with recent back issues the last week. I thought this was fun there were a few workouts in there that just never clicked for me, but maybe with more practuce and a well back would make the difference. Les Mills Combat is my ultimate favorite kickboxing workout bar none. I did 5 rounds back to back when it was released and I even pre-ordered it to get it sooner. I'd say Core De Force is the next progression upping the difficulty a bit. I did enjioy this and did order the deluxe workout with it as I did with Conbat. I have not done the deluxe workouts of Core De Force yet but will get around to it after my back is better. I'm done for today, my back is bugging me andI have to go get some more wood from the wood pile, ugh kills my back.

Debbie- Thanks for your kind words. I think my recent back issues is from a tweak or slight issue aggravated by MS. My right side, my hand and right leg don't function normally due to nerves damaged by MS scartissue in the brain in the areas that effect mobility and balance. This was caused by MS so I have to work at mobility in order to keep it because of MS. My mobilty can vary from day to day unexpectedly. It even effects sense of touch in right hand and fine motor skills for writing or keyboarding, so I work at improving in these areas and balance, its just a personal obstacle I work through each day. I fight for my mobility and learned to be grateful for what I can still do not what I can't. Life's miracles are in the can's not focusing on the can nots. Greatn job on your workout today of a treadmill walk of 52 minutes, walked 2.62 miles, burned 289 calories and went 6296 steps. That is great well done. Not every work day has to be a stellar one, sometimes its just making yourself get it done at least I know I have those days. Way to get it done today Debbie, you did it!!! High fives!!!:):D

Belinda- Have fun putting in your new workout floor, take it easy and hugs to Brawler for me. :);)

Jodi- Good for your getting in a workout during lunch yesterday at work with 1-Mile Interval Walk from JS on YouTube. Way to get it done, high fives!!!:);)

Roxie- Hope all is well with you;):)

Chris- Where are you? Please come by and visit catch us up with you.

Hugs and blessings to all with you a blessed day, Merry Christmas!!!:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

Did my workouts this morning before work :) DH and I did 21 DF Upper Fix and walking.

Debbie - I can't wait :) The flooring looks amazing:)

Nora - good job!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Good Evening,

Yesterday I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes an today was StudioSweat Speed Spin before work. Monday at work was horrible my legs were so sore that I had leg pain during the night and today was a repeat.

Debbie-good job with the weights and listening to your body

Nora-good job

Hi ladies!

Today I did STS Disc 26, Plyo Legs. Man, this was a tough one today. I had to be to work crazy early and was on the road all day so not a lot of movement and I was tired. So all that jumping and the fast-paced weights was not easy. Ugh.

Debbie-good job with your walk. Lots of steps and calories!

Nora-I just have to say you are one amazing woman. You are an inspiration!!

Belinda-so nice that your hubby works out with you. I've tried to motivate mine but he shows no interest.

Roxie-good job with your workouts. Hope your work calms down soon.

Chris-what's up girl?? :)

Today I did Xtrain Burn Sets - Bi's & Tris. Had a great workout. Went a bit higher than last time.

BICEPS
Standing Dumbbell Curl:
20's - 2 sets/10 reps
Standing Dumbbell Curl: 15's - 12 reps (to failure)

Simultaneous Rotational Curl: 16's - 2 sets/10 reps
Simultaneous Rotational Curl: 16's - 10 reps (to failure)

Concentration Curls: 16# - 2 sets/10 reps
Concentration Curls: 16# - 14 reps (to failure)

BURN SET:
Hammer Curl Crazy 8's:
12's

TRICEPS
Tricep Pushups:
3 sets on toes (4x sequence, 2x sequence, 2x sequence) LOVE THESE!!!

Lying Triceps Extension: 12's - 2 sets/10 reps
Lying Triceps Extension: 12's - 12 reps (to failure)

One Arm Kickbacks: 8's - 2 sets/10 reps
One Arm Kickbacks: 8's - 15 reps (to failure)

BURN SET:
Overhead Dumbbell Extension:
20# - 18 reps (was supposed to be with the band but I don't like those)

Then I did a mile on my treadmill.

Hope you all have great workouts!! It's only 12 degrees here. Yikes!!!

Good morning,

My workout is done for today: DH and I did 21DF Lower Fix + 1 Mile walk with Jessica. I also did Jessica Smith Brain Fusion from her 6WTR.

Gym floor update: I am posting a pic of the flooring in the gym/basement. We had we had a lot of damage boxes of planks :( We have to return them this week. That will probably hold us up for another week or so :( Last night we did a lot of cutting to make the planks fit around the corners/stairs. It's looking really amazing. Once we are done with the flooring, I will try to post a sort video of the entire basement. This way you get an idea what we had to deal with:( I know you can't see it in the pic, but we are done on the other side of the stairs too.

Debbie - good job this morning.

Jodi - DH really likes 21 DF :) We done an entire rotation before. Good job on your workouts.

Waving Hi to Nora and Roxie

Have a great day, everyone.

Attachments

• gym flooring 2.JPG
    gym flooring 2.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 4

I am running really late So I will only check in.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

BodyRockTv-HiiT Max workout #1 Full Body Skipping
= 19 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 240

KCM 30MTF-Muscle Up 2B Fit- W/O #1 = 28 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 229

Core De Force- 5 Min Core on the floor= 6 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 46

Total calories burned= 1,029:cool::D

I hope everyone is warm and has great workouts and a very blessed day!:)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Meltdown Boxing and it was ok probably would have been better if I had an actual punching bag.

Nora-good job today

Debbie-nice weights

Hi ladies!

Today at lunch I did a 1-Mile Power Walk from JS on YouTube.

After work I did Cathe Live Cardio Boxing with Stability Ball Abs and a 1-Mile Express Interval Walk from JS on YouTube.

Great job everyone today!! Belinda, I LOVE the flooring!!

Today I did Cardio Coach 2, my version and had a great workout. I like this workout but the warmup on this is only 2 minutes so I do it twice. I also did the ab section of C&W.

Workout was 40 minutes, I ran 2.7 miles, burned 257 calories (TM said 363) and went 5456 steps.

Nora - your flooring looks awesome!!!

Great workouts everyone! Hope you have great workouts today as well.

Good morning,

21DF Pilates and walk is done :)

Last night DH and I had to take Brawler to the emergency vet clinic :( His paw was bleeding from the knocking sock :( We bought the knocking sock 2 or 3 weeks ago. Last week I noticed the was getting blisters. He hasn't worn the sock since last week, but the blisters started to bleed. The sock was rapping him bloody. The sock was a wast of my $$. Not to mention the vet last night cost us over $224:( The only reason we took him last night his paw had a bad oder. Oh well! Poor dog can't get a brake!

Debbie - thank you! I really like the floors too. We are getting ready to oder mats this week. This way they air out.

Good job ladies.

Hi girls:);)

I just finished today's workout and will not check in albeit very late and will likely skip personals for today .

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength= 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

BodyRock Tv- HiiT Max- Workout #2- Burpee Fat Shred= 18 Min
MV= 9.50
CB-= 233

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout# 2- Tabata Boxing = 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Total calories burned= 982:)

Belinda- beautiful floor. Hugs to Brawler poor guy.

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.